All Comments on 'Viv's Turn Pt. 03'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

As a near hopeless romantic how could one not love your Showcase storyline whether Shona’s or Viv’s POV. The latter nice complement. Believable characters, each uniquely drawn, and sex scenes that enrich the storyline yet never gratuitous — yes, sometimes outrageously erotic but not gratuitous. Enjoy all your pieces in large measure because you create intriguing, 3-dimensional characters who explore, take chances, share real emotion.

toesucker1toesucker13 months ago

"God. The fireworks when super-horny women get together!" -- yes!

Seeing the group through Viv's eyes just seemed to enhance the story and round out all the characters for me. Extra bonus: Viv waking up Shona with a bit of toe sucking. So nice.

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

Migbird: Thank you. I have enjoyed this bunch of characters. Now I have to sadly set them aside and think of a new cast.

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the little bit of toe sucking. Not my thing, it was put in just for you. 🙂

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: thanks but I dont understand thie "too much emphasis on Viv's account of meeting Reya at the Sip. I thought there will be on her relationship with Sonia." I think there's a typo there somewhere.

Lissy

CupidCupidCupidCupid3 months ago

Sorry Lissy, when writing the comment, I had just finished work and reading it again, I thought it would be better to delete the comment and start again.

What I was trying to say was that, the story itself is good. Personally, i would have liked to see, was more on how the relationship between Viv and Sonia develop.

I just thought that there was a bit too much of an emphasis when the girls went to the Sip with Reya. Which is okay if the reader was reading this for the first time.

Overall, I really enjoyed reading the whole of the Shona and Viv story. What amazes me is how you keep track when writing 2 parts of one story, which involves multiple characters. Without tripping up, unlike me when writing a comment! 🙂

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Ah, I see. Yes it is a little difficult when you are writing a second POV, but basing it around the framework of the original POV. Probably, if I'd written Viv first there would hav3 been more about Sonia.

Lissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Viv's Turn Pt. 02 Previous Part
Viv's Turn Series Info