Vixen in Law Ch. 03

Story Info
Tricked again.
2.9k words
4.33
26.2k
16
17

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers

VIXEN-IN-LAW Episode III

Tricked again

This is the third in a series. I really think you would like it best to follow the story from the beginning.

My sister-in-law, Jane, has teased me and finally tricked me into having sex with her. My name is Ben and I have tried to put this behind me. My wife, Sara and Jane's husband Ron are completely unaware of what is going on.

*******

I have been fairly successful getting on with my life and dealing with the guilt of cheating on my wife with her sister. Damn, when I think of it that way it really does sound awful. Anyway, until I thought that, I was finding a way to deal with the guilt. I mean I thought of that night often. And yes, I did masturbate thinking about it. I mean come on, who wouldn't.

But we are supposed to go over to their house tonight and spend the night. I am not sure how I will react. This is the first time with my wife and her in the same room since that night. I know I will have to act normal, but if I try too hard it will not be normal. I have to quit overthinking this.

We arrive and exchange hugs as normal. I know no one else will see anything in it, but Jane's smile almost starts to make me hard. It is a beaming smile with a little bit of we know what we did in it. She hugs me just a little longer than normal but not too much. The kids scurry off to the basement. We head into the kitchen and pour some drinks. Sara helps Jane finish up fixing dinner in the kitchen. Ron and I head to the den.

The kids come up and grab their dinners and head back down to the basement. The adults sit at the table and we eat our dinner. Every time I look at Jane, I see her naked in my mind. I keep looking away and am lost in my thoughts.

We are chit chatting, really, they are chit chatting and Jane suddenly says, "are you alright tonight Ben, you seem quieter than normal." And flashes a kind of stern look at me as if to say knock it off.

"I'm sorry, I've just got a lot going on at work right now and I can't seem to get it off my mind."

"Well, have another drink, that always loosens me up." Jane says.

After we finish dinner, we talk about which game we will play. I suggest, "let's play cards." No one objects and Ron goes to get the deck of cards.

"What shall we play - strip poker?" Jane says.

Everyone looks at Jane. Although it is not unusual for her to say something outrageous.

"Shit, I'm just kidding. You should see the looks on your faces. I mean, I know you all want to see me naked, but really." And then Jane belly laughs.

Thankfully we are seated at the table and no one can see my hard-on. I know she did that on purpose. And I see her smiling that knowing smile at me.

Finally, Ron announces we will play spades. We play several hands and my hard-on has gone down now. I get up and go to the kitchen to pour me another drink. I hear Jane announce, she needs another drink too and she gets up and comes up beside me.

She whispers, "you need to loosen up or it is going to look suspicious."

"I know I'm trying."

"Maybe we should sneak upstairs and let me give you a blow job so you can relax? I'll make it quick."

"Jane"

"I'm just kidding. Loosen up." She pats me on the butt as she turns and leaves.

She seems to be so relaxed, it shamed me that I wasn't. It was almost as if she said without saying it, quit being a pussy. So I did relax, and the rest of the evening was more enjoyable. She had some power to affect me so easily, it was a little alarming. Although in this case it was a good thing.

The rest of the time was uneventful except for the time she passed me in the hallway and drug her hand across my crotch as she passed. But I felt like we had successfully pulled it off.

A week or so passes and one Saturday afternoon, I am watching a ball game. I see Sara, out of the corner of my eye, answer her cell phone. After she talks for a little bit, she comes over to me.

She says, "That was Jane, she said her toilet is running and she can't get it to shut off. She wants to know if you can come over and fix it."

"Why doesn't Ron fix it?"

"He and the girls are on that father daughter camping trip with the Indian Scouts."

I start to panic, this smells like a trick. "Can't she just call a plumber?"

"On a Saturday afternoon? Anyway, it's a small problem. I told her you knew how to fix it. Remember you fixed ours in the half bath a couple of months ago."

"Well, it's almost an hour over there and the same back plus how long it takes to fix it."

"I know, she already said she will fix you supper, as your reward she called it."

"Can I at least finish the game first?" I don't know why I said that. It wouldn't solve the problem, but maybe it would give me time to think of something.

"Didn't it just finish?"

We both look at the TV and the sportscasters are interviewing the stars.

But then I had a stroke of genius. "Ok, why don't you come with me?"

"I've already thawed out supper and she has not planned to have all of us. And I don't want to go all the way over there and then right back"

"Well, I don't either."

"Come on, why are you being this way? Go over there and help her."

I know she didn't know what she was saying, she really didn't know what kind of help Jane wanted. But any more protesting would be suspicious. So I say, "Ok, let me get my tools."

On the drive over there I try to tell myself I am mad. But I get more aroused the closer I get. It is a little flattering thinking that she can't contain herself. And she has hatched the perfect rendezvous. I know I should not have sex with her again. I mean we can't let this become a normal thing. I will tell her that when she tells me what she wants. I won't let her talk me into it this time.

When I arrive, they have one of those doorbells where you can see who is at the door and let them in remotely. When I ring the doorbell. I hear over the speaker "Who is it?" in that sing-song way where your voice goes up really high in the middle. I laugh, she knows who it is. She can even see me with that thing. For some reason, I decided to play with her. "It's the plumber."

Over the speaker, "Oh, I'll open the door, come on in. It's the bathroom in the master suite to the right at the top of the stairs."

I think to myself I know where the master suite is. I head up there. When I get in the bathroom she is standing to the side in her robe. I assume there is nothing underneath.

She says, "Oh thank you for coming out on a Saturday afternoon. It is that one over there. It will not stop running." And points to the commode.

I start to ask her why she is being so strange but decide I need to analyze the problem because I may need to go to the store and get some parts. I remove the cover off the back and the chain is simply hung up on the bar. I wonder, is she smart enough to know how to do that or was it truly a coincidence?

"It was just the chain hung up. It's fixed." I said.

"You are such a great plumber sir. I had no Idea you could fix it so fast. But oh my, I don't have any money. How will I ever repay you?"

My sudden realization of what she is doing seems silly but alluring at the same time. I was so unprepared for this; she has disarmed me immediately. I shake my head and think to myself what a confounding seductress. My dick is almost completely hard already. I think I knew in the back of my mind I was going to give in anyway. Oh what the hell.

I drop my tool belt and start towards her. "I'm sure we can work something out lady."

"Oh, what do you have in mind?"

"How 'bout we start with you taking off that robe?"

"B-b-but, I don't have anything on underneath."

Damn, she's good. I'm hard as a rock right now. "That's perfect, lady." And I take her robe and jerk it off of her. And I look her up and down like a plumber would. And lick my lips.

"Oh, my. What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to collect my payment. And you can start by cleaning my tool." I undo my pants and shove them down. My cock flew up at attention.

"Oh my, it's so big."

"Well, you better get started then." And I push her to her knees.

Before I can force it in her mouth, she breaks character a little bit and does it for me. I chuckle realizing she couldn't wait any longer. As she is sucking my cock. I think to myself, she is amazing. I came here ready to protest, and without a direct word she has me doing exactly what I said I wouldn't. And exactly what she wanted.

I find this role-playing extremely erotic and decide to continue it. So, I put my hands on her head and forced her down onto me. "Take it deeper lady. Take all that cock."

I know she can take it because she has before, but I can tell she is back role-playing because when she gags, she clearly overplays it.

I let her up, she coughs and sputters. "Please sir, it is too big."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." And I grab her head and force her back down onto it. I start face fucking her roughly and I see her reach down and start fingering her pussy. She is getting into this as much as I am. I am so horny I could let loose right now, but I don't want to cum this way now.

I pulled her off. They have a big plush rug in their bathroom, so I pick her up and lay her on it.

"Please sir, Isn't that enough?"

"No lady, that is not near enough. Now spread them legs."

"Please no not that. You're too big."

"I done told you lady, you will get used to it." I get on my knees and force her legs open.

She pretends to swat at me with her hands. I mean she is barely hitting me. So I take her hands and pin them down above her head. Holding them with one hand I take my other hand and insert my cock inside her.

She starts pretending to wiggle like she is trying to get free. "Quit squirming lady." And I shove my cock deep inside her. I'm still holding her hands down with one hand and I start roughly playing with her tits with the other hand.

"Oh my, what are you doing to me?" she says meekly, clearly acting.

I slap one of her tits. "Shut up lady. I'm fucking you, and you are going to like it." And I start pounding her for all I'm worth. She starts bucking into me like crazy and shaking her head back and forth.

She comes out of character and says, "Damn Ben, this is so hot. Fuck me you stud."

I then take and hold both her hands apart but still pinned to the floor. And pound into her harder and deeper. I start bumping her cervix again.

"Oh shit. Fuck me. Yes, Fuck me."

"Take it you little bitch."

I feel her knees come up and spread and start to shake.

"Gosh damn, you are so hot. TAKE ME."

I pound her so hard now I hope I am not hurting her, but she has driven me wild. I can tell she is in the middle of a massive orgasm. Her eyes are rolled up in the back of her head. Her body is shaking and jerking beneath my thrusts.

I start to cum. I shove long and hard into her. "Ungh"

Another - "Ungh"

Another - "Ungh"

Finally, I collapsed on top of her. I am sweating like a pig. I'm out of breath. She is still jerking every once in a while, beneath me. She looks like she is almost passed out. I realize I haven't even taken my shirt off yet. I roll off of her and start taking my shirt off to cool down a little bit.

We both are laying there exhausted.

All of a sudden, she starts laughing. I'm confused. I look over at her and she has her arms folded over the top of her head. The most contented look on her face. Her eyes are closed and she is just laughing. It's not a laugh like you are laughing at something, it is like a kid riding a merry-go-round for the first time and laughing. She just keeps laughing and soon I start laughing. I'm not sure what I am laughing at, but it feels good. The most wonderful feeling comes over me and we laugh and laugh and laugh.

Finally, I hug her, roll her over on top of me and we kiss. I guess the best way to describe it is like two people who have just told each other they love them for the first time, kind of a kiss.

We break the kiss and she rolls off me onto her back beside me. My arm is under her. We are both just lying there on our backs looking up at the ceiling. I guess we are both just enjoying the afterglow.

Eventually, she says, "was that not most the amazing thing ever."

"It was pretty damn good."

"God Ben, I never knew I could feel this way."

"How do you mean?"

"So fulfilled. So content. So alive. You have to be the best lover in the world."

"I know what you mean. But it's a little scary."

She props herself up on one arm and looks at me sternly. "You stop that right now. We have found something so wonderful. Don't you spoil it."

"But Jane..."

"Damn it. Don't spoil it. Did you think what just happened was wonderful?"

"Well yes, but..."

"Damn you, no buts." And she slaps me across the chest. "Can you not just enjoy something fantastic? Nothing else matters right now."

She is living just in the moment. I thought back to her laughing and the merry-go-round analogy. A little kid is scared when you first put them on the merry-go-round, and then after they realize it's ok, they become elated. She had already come to the realization but this was my first time on the Jane-go-round. But she was teaching me how to live in the moment.

"You're right Jane. Sorry."

"Good." She said, and laid back down.

Shortly she rolled over onto her side. "You are going to have to go soon. Want a quickie for the road?" And she fondled my flaccid cock and looked at it lovingly.

I was learning and decided to turn the tables on her. "Don't spoil it, Jane. Nothing could top what just happened." You should have seen the smile that came across her face as she looked up at me.

"Ok, clean yourself up. I have to get you something to eat like I promised Sara. Meet me in the kitchen."

As I cleaned up, I found myself almost constantly shaking my head in disbelief about everything. When I looked in the mirror the smile on my face was one I honestly don't remember ever seeing. I looked very happy and content.

When I got to the kitchen, she put a plate of spaghetti down at my place at the table. She had her robe on but she had not tied it so it was just hanging loose on her. With every movement she flashed some part of her naked body to me.

When I finished, she walked me to the door. I started to say something, but she put her finger on my lips and shook her head. Then she hugged and kissed me. As she pushed me out the door she said, "don't forget to tell Sara I said hello and thank you."

Why is it you shake your head when you can't get your mind around something? I shook mine so much on the way home my neck hurt.

When I got home Sara asked me how it went. I said, "fine, Jane says hi and thank you."

Sara says, "You're such a sweety. Thank you for helping her out." and kisses me on the cheek.

I just shake my head.

JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers