Vixen the Fox

Story Info
Vixen the Fox is ready to play.
1.5k words
4.3
8.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian came home after a long day of work, intending to relax and forget about the day. As an attorney who was on trial for the week, it had been an especially grueling time.

He walked in the front door of his condo, with its panoramic views of the city and kicked off his dress shoes. As he looked around he noticed something was off.

There was a bowl on the floor with water, and water splashed around it. Crumbs on the floor. Paperwork was spread out as if someone had rummaged through it. At first, Christian was concerned that there had been a break in, but nothing appeared to be missing. Then he heard a scratching from the other room and smiled.

Vixen was here.

Vixen, known as Jane in her "normie" life, was Christian's lover. She was more than that. She was his Little. She was fully dedicated to him. But today, she was Vixen. She loved to play as his pet.

Still in his suit, Christian entered the bedroom to find Vixen in her fox ears and tail. The tail was secured by a plug in her tight little ass. She looked up at him with an ornery glance and went back to her snack, a small cupcake she was eating without hands. Her ass was wagging, the tail swaying.

"Vixen? Come here, baby." Christian said.

She did not respond.

Foxes often didn't respond.

Dealing with Vixen was different than other pets. Kittens were sweet and sometimes a little independent. Puppies were always at your side. But foxes were different altogether. They are more mischievous, more playful, and brattier.

"Vixen?" he said again, but she did not respond, again. He began to approach her and she grabbed the cupcake in her mouth and began to run on all fours, trying to get past him.

She scampered into the living room and he followed. It was all lighthearted at this point. Vixen often made Christian chase her. He might have been her master, but she was mischievous and liked the chase.

He cornered her with the half eaten cupcake still in her mouth, in the living room. They were next to the large floor to ceiling window that looked out on the cityscape.

"Good girl. Put the snack down and come over to Daddy." Christian said.

Vixen, feeling obedient, did as she was told. She looked up at his eyes as he looked down. Quietly he began stroking her hair and playing with her ears. Her beautiful body was on display in front of him.

"Good girl. Help Daddy out." Christian said.

With his suit still on, Christian unzipped the pants. He took out his cock, already half hard, and moved closer. Smiling, Vixen took him in her mouth.

First it was just the head of his cock. He began to grow in her mouth. She could feel him pulsing. The stress of the day instantly left Christian's face.

"Mmmmm. What a good girl." He said, as she began to take him further, his cock getting wet from her mouth working on him. He was now fully hard, buried in his pet's mouth.

He curled his hand in her hair, guiding her mouth but letting Vixen choose how she pleasured him. His hand continued to stroke her.

As he approached orgasm rapidly, he stopped her. He did not want to finish in his pet's mouth today, though Vixen would have been perfectly happy to please him in that way.

"Vixen, get up on the couch." He said to her. Pets were never allowed on furniture without permission. Her eyes sparkled as she let his cock pop out of her mouth and she started toward the couch. She looked back at him and smiled, and took off running on all fours.

"Vixen!" He said loudly and sternly. But she was in her own little world and took off. She went to the spare bedroom to hide from him. He quickly found her, on the floor between the bed and the wall. She looked up at him, knowing she had disobeyed but not caring.

With nowhere to go she gazed wide eyed at him.

"On the bed." He said, without the carefree tone he had before.

She obeyed.

On the bed on all fours, Vixen was a sight. She was naked except for her ears and her tail plug. Her beautiful breasts hung full and firm. Her ass stuck out and looked so inviting. Inviting enough that Christian could not help himself.

SMACK

His hand found her ass, punishment for her disobedience.

"Do you not listen to me anymore?" He asked. Her eyes smiled. While the spank hurt, it was what she was craving.

SMACK.

His hand found her ass again, leaving a distinct print. She mewled in reaction. The pain was sharp, but her pussy was getting wetter.

SMACK.

He connected with her again. She bristled. The shock went through her body.

With his hands he took hold of her ass and positioned her on the edge of the bed. He was still wearing his work clothing with his now completely hard cock exposed. He stood behind her. He pressed his erection against her soft lips.

"Do you want me inside you, Vixen?" He asked. Her protests melted away and she pressed back against him, the only answer she could come up with.

His cock pushed past her lips, and slowly he began to stretch her. He could feel her wetness coat him. Again she began to mewl as he pushed further. Her soft tail tickled him as he finally was completely inside his little pet.

"Fuck baby, you are so tight." He told her. This made her smile and wiggle her ass more.

With the wiggling, and her tightness, Christian became almost possessed. He pushed into her and began fucking his pet. His body began slamming into hers.

"Ungh... Ungh... ungh..." She groaned and grunted with each thrust. Pets didn't talk.

"Play with your clit, Vixen." He said to her. It was a command, not a suggestion.

Vixen did as she was told and reached under, playing with her clit as he slammed into his pet. She was his in this moment, and lived to pleasure him. Her bratty, foxy ways almost forgotten.

As he pounded her, occasionally slapping her ass again to remind her who was in control, her moans became louder.

Suddenly he pulled out of her. She whined, wanting to again be filled. He forcefully flipped her over and plunged back into her wet pussy. She screamed. The pleasure mounting.

"Did I tell you to stop playing with your clit?" He asked.

Quickly she put her fingers back on her button, pushing herself closer. She was on display for him. Her legs were spread on the end of the bed, her tail hanging off. He could see the plug buried in her asshole.

She began to shake. Once again her squeaks and moans became more urgent. Her body tensed.

"Go ahead, pet, you can cum for me."

This was all she needed. She tipped over the edge, screaming as the orgasm rippled through her body.

"Good girl, come for Daddy. Good girl." Was all he could say as he fought off his own pleasure.

He stopped, his cock buried completely in his pet. Her orgasm settled and her body stopped shaking.

He pulled himself out of her.

Christian got on his knees on the floor and kissed her pussy. He tasted his gorgeous pet.

Then Vixen felt pressure. Her plug was being pulled. Christian slowly removed it from her asshole. She felt a rush as the large plug was removed from her ass. It left her open to him.

Vixen felt a warm liquid on her tight opening. Christian was applying lubrication to her, and she knew what this meant. Her body tensed temporarily. Christian coated his own cock in the lube, already wet with her cum.

With her still on her back, he pushed her legs up. Her eyes were wide as she looked at him.

The hard head of his cock pushed against her tight ring. He was firm but gentle. Finally her tension gave way and he entered her slowly.

"Oh Daddy!" She said, as he took her ass. Speaking was against the rules, but Christian was not about to punish his pet for this minor infraction.

His cock slowly slid inside her until he had claimed her ass. She groaned, uncontrollably. Slowly, he began stroking. She felt an incredible mixture of pleasure and pain. It gave way to almost complete pleasure.

Gently he worked himself out of her and back in, sliding in, fucking her tight asshole. He was now moaning audibly, unable to control his own pleasure. Her tight ass gripping him.

"Fuck, good girl." Was all he could say.

"Baby, Vixen, I am going to cum."

She moaned in response.

"Oh baby..." his voice trailed off. He pushed himself completely inside her and emptied himself, filling her tight opening with his cum. He remained inside her, watching as her eyes rolled and she squirmed.

"Good girl." He said as he allowed himself to come out of her. He could see his cum dripping out of her.

Still in his suit, he fell next to her. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply.

"My good girl."