Vixxen & Sam Ch. 03: Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's work schedule, Vixxen not working, and how Vixxen had actually funded the business that they had. Vixxen's obsessive eating habits and eating schedule, Sam's drinking, the fact that there had been no romance in a long while and no sex now in almost two months.

Video games, Netflix choices, the tidiness of the apartment, Vixxen's obsession with fitness and the money they spent on it, and Sam's apathy about his fitness. All of that and more came out in a rather fierce argument.

In all of this, Sam let Vixxen have it for having another man over in their home alone, especially a man Vixxen had been intimate with. Of course, Vixxen was quick to point out that she had sex with Bill in Jamaica at Sam's request, so how dare he try to hold that against her.

"And just where the fuck have you been all night Sam?" Vixxen yelled at Sam, "Bill told me you guys were finished hours ago!"

"I had dinner and a few beers to relax Vixxen, pardon me for trying to come down from a tough day at work!" Sam said, a partial truth, quickly he could see that his answer was not enough.

"We know all the same people Sam, who were you with?" Vixxen said in an angry, but much lower tone. "You don't drink alone!"

"I wasn't with anyone," Sam responded, now lying. "This project is all I can handle, maybe too much. I just stopped at a sports bar and had a few beers. Get over it!"

"Did you fuck him?" Sam growled at his girlfriend, looking to see if her dress was out of order and if her hair was messed up. Her hair was fine, but her nipples appeared to be erect. "Why the fuck was that man in my apartment?"

"Oh fuck off Sam," Vixxen yelled back. "You haven't fucked me in two months, maybe you want me to fuck someone else again." She regretted that as soon as she said it, but the regret did not last very long.

"You cheating whore! You did fuck him, didn't you!" Sam yelled, "Did you suck his dick in that fucking car? Did you fuck him in our bed? Did you swallow another man's cum again?"

"I didn't fucking say that Sam! He didn't touch me!" Vixxen yelled back, "All we did was dance, nothing fucking happened!" She headed for the bedroom and turned to face her boyfriend, still angry but on the verge of tears. "The only time I had sex with Bill was when you fucking asked me to, so you could fuck his wife!"

She then turned and slammed the door behind her. "Asshole," Vixxen thought to herself. The door hit pretty hard but didn't latch shut, remaining just a little bit open.

Sam sat on the sofa, fuck how did this escalate so badly this fast? What if Vixxen found out he lied about being with Nichole?

Sam had lied to Vixxen in Jamaica about the night he spent with Nichole. He told Vixxen that he only had sex with Nichole once and that it wasn't very good.

The truth is that it was only once, but that the one time lasted an hour and a half and that it was amazing. Nichole was not as adventurous as Vixxen in bed, but that certainly did not make her bad at it.

"Fuck," Sam thought to himself, trying to get his head straight. Here he was, in an argument where he accused his girlfriend of cheating on him, and he was sitting on the sofa with an erection, thinking about a different woman.

All the same, Bill had no business spending the evening with Vixxen, his own time with Nichole was different. He had been with far fewer partners, he felt like he was more trustworthy in general.

Given Vixxen's past as a sex worker, she had no business spending time alone with men. Certainly not one she had fucked on their vacation.

Sam started drinking again, figuring he should sleep on the sofa. The more he drank the more having Bill at his apartment bothered him, and the more he thought about what had probably happened in his bed tonight. As he drank more, he became more and more sure that Vixxen had done everything he could imagine with the old man.

He closed his eyes and tried to block the image in his head of the old man fucking his girlfriend in the ass on their bed. Drunk and angry, Sam was getting farther and farther from reasonable thought.

----------------------------

Bill sat with his wife in the living room of their hotel suite, a massive two-room setup which connected a normal hotel room with a corner suite, giving them two living areas and three bedrooms.

He and Nichole had just finished discussing their day, and Bill was pleased as things were progressing well.

Nichole was less pleased, as any ideas of her winning over Vixxen for herself appeared to be lost. But it did seem like Bill would get what he wanted, and that meant money and freedom for her. She could be quite happy with just that.

"Sam saw me leaving their apartment complex, I imagine they will be arguing just about now," Bill said to his young wife. "Send Sam a text, thank him for the night. Let's see where that goes shall we?"

--------------------------------------------

Sam's phone buzzed, and he saw an incoming text from an unknown number. "This is Nichole, I had a good time tonight. Thanks for hanging out for a little while."

"You are welcome, I needed the company as well," Sam replied to the text. "It has been a few tough weeks, months really."

"Sorry to hear it, Sam, anything I can do?" Nichole text back a few minutes later.

"Some kind of magic to make a sofa more comfortable?" Sam sent back.

----------------------------------------------

"Send him something sexy Nichole, nothing slutty, just a tease," Bill told his wife. "Just a kiss with some cleavage in the pic, maybe this can get him going."

Nichole gave her husband a questioning look, then opened her blouse to expose some cleavage and took a picture for Sam and sent it.

----------------------------------------------

Sam's phone buzzed again, a text image from Nichole. He opened the image, not sure what he would see, but it was her beautiful smiling face blowing him a kiss, and it showed some very nice cleavage.

"Sleep well, see you tomorrow xoxo"

Sam shut his phone off and thought about the image. It was flirting, but what was the harm in that. He pulled out his dick and started jerking it slowly, looking at the picture of Nichole. He hadn't gotten off in a while, this would do.

While he was looking at the image another text came in. "Can I have a pic to help me sleep tonight? I am all alone in my own bedroom, a thousand miles from home."

"What do you have in mind?" Sam asked via text, with no real idea what she wanted. Maybe it was the alcohol, but he was missing the signals here.

Another image came in, Nichole was now topless. Holding one breast, pinching her nipple, and holding the phone in her other hand. The image was sent with another message, "I get off to you, you get off to me? Deal?"

Sam was stunned, he started to type but another message came in. "Don't think, just react." Nichole continued. "It isn't cheating, we have done a lot more than this, and we are both lonely."

"I don't know what image you would want Nichole," Sam said, being quite truthful.

"Show me that big cock Sam," Nichole responded via text. "It is the only one that big I have ever seen, I just want a look at it. I am guessing it is hard right now."

Another picture came in from Nichole, a full topless pic in good light. Damn her breasts were nice Sam thought to himself as he slowly jerked his cock.

Lonely, drunk, angry and aroused Sam took the picture she asked for and sent it. A clear picture of his erect cock in his hand.

"Damn Sam, that looks tasty!" Nichole texted back. "I can work with that, sleep well Sam xoxo."

Sam opened up the image from Nichole of her fully topless, and jerked off to it, trying to remember all they had done that night in Jamaica in detail, but it had been a long time. He just remembered her soft skin, her warm smile, her beautiful blonde hair and her beautiful blue eyes.

-------------------------------------------

Vixxen felt bad initially about the fight and her part in it, and when she finally decided to go and talk it out with Sam, she saw that he had his cock in his hand and his phone out. The asshole was jerking off to porn, and it looked like a young blonde woman.

"Fucking asshole," Vixxen thought to herself as she went back to bed.

--------------------------------------------

Sam kept jerking, and came hard, all over his chest. He stood up to clean up in the restroom, leaving his phone while trying not to get any cum on the carpet.

He knew he should just go lay in his bed, as Vixxen should really be the one on the sofa, but he just didn't feel like having that fight right then.

Sam was conflicted. He really did care for Vixxen a great deal, but in his eyes, she was being unreasonable, and ungrateful. Really just a total bitch.

He knew she would be angry if she knew he had spent the evening with Nichole after how he reacted to her spending time with Nichole's husband Bill, but to him it was different.

While Sam had lived a normal enough life, Vixxen had been a sex worker for a long time. They had discussed the number of sexual partners each of them had in the past and it was staggering. Vixxen had been with more women than Sam and had been with a lot more men than women.

He remembered Vixxen talking about how much cum she had swallowed in her life, and he was shocked at the time to hear just how much it might have been. He now wondered if she had any of Bill's cum in her stomach right now, maybe she gave the old fucker road head on the way home.

He would not have been surprised at all if he found out that Vixxen had been involved sexually with the old man, not even a little bit. In his anger and drunkenness, Sam pondered on what might have happened, and by the time he went to sleep, he was sure not only that it had happened, but that it was the worst it could possibly be.

He was sure she had swallowed the old man's cum, and that she had let Bill cum inside of her pussy as well.

-----------------------------------------------------

Bill looked at the exchange on Nichole's phone quite happily, how easy it had been to get Sam to go astray; he thought it would be just about as easy with Vixxen.

"You did well Nichole," Bill said with a smile, unzipping his pants. "We are almost done with this I think." He sat beside Nichole with his soft dick out. "This might be our last time at this Nichole, wouldn't that be grand?"

Nichole looked at his soft dick and frowned. She was not surprised that Bill wanted this again, or that he would not let a single day go without degrading her by making her suck his dick. Even worse was when he made her start when it was soft, it felt even more degrading.

"Not tonight Bill," Nichole responded, wanting nothing else to do with this manipulative old man. "I plan to get Sam into my bed tomorrow, and then we wrap this entire thing up. Let me be in high spirits when I do it, Bill. If tomorrow goes badly and he says no, this entire thing might fall apart for you."

Bill could not argue with that logic, he decided that he could save himself for Vixxen for one night. "One night Nichole, if not you will do a lot more than suck my dick." He put his dick away, and he and Nichole planned their next day. All that they thought might happen.

--------------------------------

The next morning neither Sam nor Vixxen was in a very good mood, each of them having a very different impression on how the night had gone. Sam woke up stiff from a night on the sofa, feeling the drinking he had done the night before and he blamed Vixxen for all of it.

Sam's phone rang, and he took a call from his mother. It was a bit early for this, but his mom lived in Europe, and never really worried about American time zones.

Sam's ringtone woke Vixxen up, and she then heard Sam's muffled voice through the slightly open bedroom door. She was curious about who this was, and why he was making a point to speak in a hushed tone, as he normally didn't lower his voice to talk on the phone.

"I know mom, you were right about everything, I don't know what to do," Sam said in a hushed tone. The gaps in the conversation made it tough to follow, but Vixxen cared less once she knew it was his mom. But then he said something that piqued her interest.

"It is more complicated than that mom, we own a business together," Sam continued. "Doing that would be tough, I might have to sell the business."

Vixxen didn't like the half of the conversation she was hearing, Sam was getting ready to kick her out? To sell the business? Why was he trying to do this before the deal with Bill's company was finished?

"I don't know mom, something has changed with her," Sam told his mom on the phone. "I should have expected it, she was a stripper for a long time, she was with a lot of men." After a short pause, Sam continued, "She probably had sex for money, I think she was a whore."

That hit Vixxen in the stomach, that word had followed her for many years, she hated ever hearing it, and now the man she loved was telling his mom that he thought she had been a whore? That she had fucked men for money?

"I don't know mom, we aren't there yet. Things might get better, I just need time to figure this out." Sam continued, then he raised his voice a bit. "Jesus mom, I am not rushing into that! For fuck's sake, it isn't that easy!"

Vixxen couldn't listen anymore and went to take a shower, and it was a long shower. When she finally got dressed and left their room, Sam was gone, likely off to work as his bag was missing.

They only had one car, and Sam used it most of the time, leaving Vixxen to walk for most of her errands or Uber if she needed to go further. Today she planned to get a workout in after breakfast, and then spend the afternoon in an advanced yoga class, to work off some stress.

Vixxen received a text from Bill during breakfast asking her if they could meet for lunch. She said yes quickly, abandoning her plans. She found the old man to be pleasant company, despite her earlier misgivings, and she did it partially to spite Sam for what he said and what he seemed to be planning.

Sam got to the conference room he had been using with Bill's techs and found that they were packing up their gear to head back to New York. Bill stopped by and spoke with Sam briefly.

"What is the problem, Bill? Your team and I were making such good progress." Sam complained, seemingly back to square one in being alone on this deal.

"They have told me that you are very close to the end of this project, and I do not want to rob you of finishing work which you envisioned, designed and almost completely built all on your own," Bill replied with a smile. "I was told they were needed back in the home data center anyway," Bill continued, "It isn't like I can keep them here forever. In any case, happy hunting my boy. Call me if you need anything."

And with that Bill departed, Sam was furious. He still couldn't shake the suspicion that the old man had fucked his girlfriend, and Bill was certainly screwing him by leaving him to finish this alone. A day of work just became a week. Fuck.

Sam got into his work, and as was his practice barely noticed the world around him as he did. Some time passed and lunchtime approached. Sam's stomach growled as he had missed breakfast, he looked down at his phone to see the time and noticed he had a text from Nichole, asking him to have lunch with her.

He was hungry, and he needed some company, so he agreed to meet Nichole in the hotel restaurant.

------------------------------------------------

A little later Vixxen met Bill at a nice restaurant near a shopping mall she enjoyed, however, her hopes of a friendly and fun lunch were quickly dashed, as the old man did not look like he was in good spirits.

"What's wrong Bill? You do not look well; I hope last night wasn't too much for you." Vixxen said this with a smile, hoping some humor might raise Bill's spirits.

"I normally would not have involved you, but I thought you had a right to know Vixxen, and I apologize for involving myself in your personal life." The old man said as he pulled out his phone, opened his pictures and handed it to Vixxen. "I found these on Nichole's phone this morning as she slept, the first three are images that she took on her camera, the last was sent back to her.

Vixxen thought this was odd, but looked at the images anyway. The first was Nichole blowing a kiss to the camera, no big deal. The second was a teasing topless picture, more risqué for certain. The third was a full topless picture, and Vixxen remembered this picture. She had seen Sam looking at it on her phone. Fuck. Her boyfriend had been jerking off to another woman.

Vixxen was stunned, she dropped Bill's phone on the table in front of her, unsure of what to do. Bill reached over and swiped his phone to show the next image. She had dropped the phone before she saw the image he came here to show her.

It was a large erect cock. It was her boyfriend Sam's cock, of that she had no doubt. And that was their sofa, and the boxers she bought him for his birthday. Why in the fuck was he sending Nichole pictures of his dick?

"I can only speak for us my dear, but what we did in Jamaica was a one-time thing, we agreed to do that there and nowhere else," Bill said with a sad look on his face. "I consider this to be infidelity, and I already have my lawyers working on things on that end. Nichole and I are finished."

Vixxen still didn't know what to do, at that moment all seemed lost. While the old man spoke, she just kept looking at the picture of Sam's cock. She had touched it many times, kissed it, sucked it, and fondled it. She had thought it was just hers to enjoy.

She had put all the money she had saved into the business that was failing, all of it. If the business succeeded she technically owned half, but right now it had more debt than assets, everything she had was gone again.

"I know you and Sam swung a little bit in Jamaica yourselves, so if that is still going on I will apologize and take my leave, I just thought it would be fair for you to know Vixxen," Bill said, now in a more comforting tone.

Vixxen was still not speaking; she barely seemed to notice anyone else was there. Bill could see how deeply this had hurt her. He did enjoy her company, and he had some guilt over engineering this entire event, but it passed quickly.

"They had dinner last night in the hotel, nothing that worried me then, but it does now." The old man continued. Vixxen was close to tears, it was working. "I am sorry Vixxen, I think I caused this by bringing Nichole to Texas. I should have left her at home."

Vixxen felt betrayed, her boyfriend of almost two years was jerking off to another woman and sharing explicit pictures with her, while neglecting his live-in girlfriend. And he blew up at her and called her a whore for dancing with Bill when he had spent his entire night with another woman?

Life had hardened Vixxen, spending nine years as a stripper, and having her marriage fall apart the way it did had desensitized her to an extent. But this hurt quite a lot. She loved Sam, they had found each other through some shared tough times in relationships, and she never thought he would ever hurt her.

Vixxen had gone all in on her relationship with Sam. More than just sharing an apartment with him, she shared a business with him, having invested all of her savings from her life as a stripper into it. She knew how to do nothing else, she had no education, no real-world job skills, and it looked like now she would be alone again.

"You didn't cause this Bill," Vixxen said, turning to the sympathetic older man. "They did this. Whatever they have done, they did it. I thought she came here to get close to me, I think maybe she used me to get close to Sam."

The older man put his arm around Vixxen and held her; she leaned in and accepted his embrace. "Are you going to be OK? Do you have someplace to go?"