Vixxen & Sam Ch. 03: Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their relationship grew quickly, where Vixxen started coming to have lunch with Bill a couple of times a week, where she would marvel at the view from his large office high above the New York City financial district.

Vixxen sucked Bill's dick under his desk many times, both of them enjoying the somewhat public nature of the act. But as they moved on Bill started spending less time in the office than before, now seeming to replace being a workaholic with something of an addiction to having sex with his beautiful black girlfriend Vixxen.

This continued for some time, and, as both of them found that the other had an abnormally active sex drive, it was good for both of them.

In the past, Bill had sated his sexual appetite with whomever his wife or girlfriend was, in addition to at least one lover on the side: whichever beautiful assistant he had at any given time, and any other women from the informal sex club he and his friends and colleagues were in.

Now he threw all of his sexual energy into having sex with Vixxen, as she had a hunger for sex greater than his own. He never found her unwilling, and she never found him unwilling either, they were an oddly perverted and sexually overactive pair.

Soon he introduced Vixxen to that group and asked her if she had interest in having an open relationship where sex was involved. Soon he and Vixxen were having protected sex with other people, while still having quite a lot of sex at home.

It was odd for Vixxen, having never been into a swinging lifestyle like this, but she enjoyed sex, and this provided both of them with some variety, which helped to keep things fresh between them. Both of them knew from experience that eventually things can get stale.

Bill got to show off his new girlfriend, and his friends and colleagues were amazed by the beautiful and curvaceous black woman he brought with him. For a time Vixxen was quite literally the life of the party when they got together, with people vying for sex with her, and contests being held to see who would have the pleasure of fucking her.

Once the party ended up at their penthouse, and Bill watched from a chair as three men took turns with Vixxen, with her on her hands and knees and the men alternating pounding away at her doggy style, while she sucked on another man's dick in front of her.

Vixxen insisted on condoms, even for blow jobs, so the only cum that she had in her body was from Bill. Some of the men thought this rather prudish, but she knew there were health risks, and tried to be as safe as she could be,

After a few months together in this way, Bill proposed to Vixxen with an engagement ring with a massive diamond on it, and Vixxen accepted. She was hesitant to marry again, but she hoped the life she was living now would never ever end, and Bill was a better man that she had thought that he was.

Bill's lawyers pushed for a prenuptial agreement, and when Vixxen read it she refused flatly. "No fucking way Bill," Vixxen said, more sarcastically than angrily. "I get an infidelity clause and you don't? When we both spend time at swinger's parties?" Bill smiled. He had not thought she would sign something like Nichole had, Vixxen was smarter than that.

"This specifies that I can be with people of your choosing, with permission?" Vixxen said with an odd look. "There is no way that is happening. I will marry you, or we can continue things as they are, but I am not signing on to let you send me to whomever you want me to fuck that day. No way Bill."

Bill just nodded in agreement, "I understand Vixxen, this is not a final document, not any sort of take it or leave it darling."

"For that matter why do you want me to sign anything at all? Are you planning for us to not make it?" Vixxen asked. "Are you worried about losing half? I don't think it works that way."

Bill was still smiling, "It doesn't, community property law applies." Bill was speaking very gently here, this was not a very big thing to him, rather something his lawyers pushed for. "We don't have to have a prenup Vixxen, we can just throw it away." With that Bill took the document and tossed it into the trash can in his office.

Bill's lawyer was outside looking through the glass wall and winced, this could get expensive.

"Just you and me then kid," Bill said to his beautiful girlfriend. "No lawyers, no contracts, let us just make it work, shall we?"

Vixxen smothered him in a powerful hug and a passionate kiss, "I love you, Bill!" Vixxen said happily, with a wide smile on her face.

"I love you too darling," Bill replied, and they rushed out of the office, and made it to the car service they took to the office before they started going at it, with Vixxen and Bill fucking in the back seat on the way to the penthouse. The driver got quite the show, with the old man pounding away at his shapely black girlfriend doggy style over the back seat.

Soon they were married, in an exclusive ceremony with very few people in attendance.

Vixxen's old friend Nikki showed up, leaving her husband and her kids behind for a week, enjoying spending a week with her old friend. Nikki voiced approval of Bill, but she didn't trust the old man; she just did not want to take away from Vixxen's moment.

Soon Nikki went home, and the newlywed couple left for a vacation in Europe. Bill spared no expense on the three-week trip, and he and Vixxen enjoyed all that Italy and France had to offer.

When they returned home, they settled into normal life, or as normal as it got for them. They remained more sexually active than either of them had ever been before, and Bill did a decent job of keeping up with his much younger wife sexually.

------------------------------------

Bill woke up before his beautiful wife one morning and admired her beauty as she slept. He had found more happiness with Vixxen than he had known in a long time.

Her sexual appetite was so powerful he did not have the energy left over for other women, as she seemed ready to fuck him every time he could get an erection. And she was more than willing to fuck other people as well; it was really quite amazing to see.

When they attended swinger parties and orgies, which happened a lot less often than in his past because of how active they were with each other, Vixxen engaged in sex openly and with little inhibition.

Vixxen's only demand was that the men wear condoms when they were with her, so Bill did feel that he was robbed of watching other men cum inside her and seeing her swallow other men's cum. He had enjoyed that visual quite a lot with Nichole.

Bill wondered if there was a way to have children with this amazing woman. Could his substantial means overcome the limitations on reproduction given both of their ages? He intended to find out. As beautiful as she was, he wondered how beautiful her kids might be.

Otherwise, things had not gone exactly as Bill had planned. Nichole was now happy it seemed, living in luxury with the women she loved so much. Also, he had not ruined Sam as he had planned, keeping the contract in place at Vixxen's insistence.

Bill even owned half of Sam's company now, although it was complicated, as he purchased it through a shell corporation to avoid pesky rules about a board member of his own company having conflicting business interests or ownership stake in a partnered company.

Bill did not have a lot of worry for the ability of the SEC to bother him, he would be just fine, he always had been. He had earned a lot of money over the years operating just on the edge of legality and sometimes over it. And he had never even been close to getting caught. He was not worried at all now, as he wound down his professional career.

The old man had planned on corrupting his beautiful black bride as he had other women before her and degrading her in orgies with his friends. He had intended to see just how far he could push her; he had seen no limitations yet, but he had every intention, before getting to know her, of finding and breaking down any limitations which she had.

He was pleasantly surprised to find the extent to which she pleased him, this was new to him. Bill had never known a woman who could keep up with his appetite for sex. He very much looked forward to finding out just how far they could take their sex life.

He might still go down the path of corruption, perhaps putting her back on a pole stripping. Maybe he would get her into pornography and start selling videos of her with other men. Maybe when he was bored with her he would involve her in prostitution as a high-end escort, maybe even breed her with colleagues who were very keen on that.

However, that time would not be soon, as he was enjoying his time with her far too much for now.

The end.