Vixxen & Sam Ch. 03: Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what I am going to do," Vixxen answered, thinking about tomorrow and starting over again. "I have no idea. I took Uber here, I don't even have a fucking car."

"I have to go back to the hotel Vixxen, I need to handle some business there before I head home," Bill said in a more determined tone. "I need to gather my things and see that Nichole is moved out of the hotel, and Sam out of my conference room."

"Come with me Vixxen, you can stay in the lobby if you want to, or the car, but you should not be alone right now," Bill said in a stern tone.

"Sure thing," Vixxen replied. "I wouldn't mind seeing you throw her out of your hotel room Bill."

Bill smiled warmly. "Just promise me no fighting Vixxen," he said while giving her a warm hug. "No need getting the police involved right?"

Vixxen looked at him, not looking angry, just broken. "I won't cause any trouble."

-------------------------------------------

Sam looked at the beautiful woman in bed beside him and marveled at the sight. Nichole was lying on her back and had her arms behind her head. Her breasts were smaller than Vixxen's but were absolutely perfect.

She seemed to be a perfect beauty, beautiful skin, long blonde hair, wonderful breasts and a decently muscular build. Great teeth, beautiful blue eyes. Everything a person could ask for.

It had felt wonderful to be back inside of a woman, and Sam realized that it had been a couple of months since he had fucked his girlfriend. For some reason, he had just enjoyed sex more with Nichole than he had with Vixxen anytime he could remember recently.

Maybe it was the frequency of sex, they had done it quite a lot. Maybe it was the knowledge of how often Vixxen had been sexually active and how many people she had been with. Maybe it was her youth. Vixxen was 36 years old, Nichole was barely 20.

He pondered the last hour, it had gone by very quickly. Lunch, drinks, an excuse he couldn't remember for them to go to Nichole's suite, and now here they were. Sticky with each other's sweat and fluids, Sam's cum deep inside of Nichole. He didn't care how they got here, it had been wonderful.

Sam looked at his phone, noting that he had no work email, which almost didn't happen nowadays over a one hour period. "I need to get back to work Nichole," Sam said as he started to get out of bed. "I still have things to do downstairs."

"Don't go, Sam," Nichole said in a playful and pouting tone. "Stay here with me, let's go one more time before you leave." Nichole pulled him back to a seated position, wrapped her arms around him and placed both of her hands on his now hardening cock. "I need this monster one more time today."

Nichole moved around him and started sucking on his dick. Sam remembered that she was not that interested in oral sex in Jamaica, but she must have been having a bad day there because she was sucking his cock harder and deeper than most women he had ever met.

That was all it took to get Sam's cock going again, and the two of them were back at it on Nichole's bed. Soon Sam was behind Nichole doggy style and was fucking her hard, hammering away at her while admiring her beautiful toned ass as it shook.

They had time for one more go; Sam could just work late and make up for lost time. He gripped Nichole's hips with both hands and started pounding away, with Nichole squealing in pleasure, the headboard was knocking on the wall in rhythm.

Nichole had a tight young body, and while she did not use her kegel muscles during sex, her pussy was tighter than Vixxen's, this felt very good. Sam knew time was short and made no effort to hold back, and was quickly approaching climax.

------------------------------------------

Bill and Vixxen approached his hotel suite at the end of the hall, and he quietly opened the door, closing it behind Vixxen after she entered. The sounds of sex were coming from the next room, and quite loudly. Nichole was a screamer it seemed, and they heard a headboard banging on the wall. This could only be one thing.

"No, please no, anything but this." Vixxen thought as she approached the door between Bill and Nichole's rooms, which was half open. But she knew what she would see, she knew that it could only be sex, and she was sure Sam would be in that room.

Vixxen pushed the door to Nichole's room hard and walked in to find exactly what she thought she would.

There was Sam, her Sam, the man she loved, fucking another woman. When Sam saw Vixxen he froze, but Nichole was quickly gone from before him, practically leaping away towards her clothing, leaving Sam on his knees with his cock out in front of him. Without a condom on it, "Damn it, Sam," Vixxen thought, unsafe sex at that?

Bill and Vixxen saw cum start to dribble out of Sam's cock and onto the bed, accenting how far along they were and that they were not having protected sex.

"You son of a bitch!" She yelled at him. "After all you said, after calling me a whore, this is what you do? After what you accused me of doing? After what I heard you say to your mom this morning?"

Sam said nothing, he knew he could say nothing. At that moment he realized all that he had done. He had called his girlfriend a cheating whore for dancing with another man when he had drinks with another woman. He had been angry with Vixxen all night while masturbating to another woman.

Had Vixxen had heard what he said to his mom? Fuck. How could he possibly explain that? He couldn't remember exactly, but he thought he remembered telling his mom that he thought Vixxen had sucked dick for money.

In truth, he had always thought that Vixxen had been a paid whore when she was a stripper. He knew she had fucked managers and bouncers, and he knew she made a lot of money. He was sure she sucked some dick for money, no matter what she had ever said.

And now she had walked in on him with his cock in another woman. And it was the wife of the business partner he had been working so hard to win, and he was doing it without a condom. How stupid could he have been? It was all over now, he knew it instantly.

Bill looked on disapprovingly at Sam's silence, Vixxen turned and walked into Bill's room, as she couldn't look at Sam anymore.

The next minutes were like a dream to Vixxen, like something out of a movie. Unlike anything she had ever been through.

Bill remained polite, even at this moment, in ordering Nichole out of the hotel. He let her know it was over, that she would get nothing, not even airfare home. She was gone in minutes, practically running out of the room with a partially packed suitcase.

Sam also left, and he was very quiet about it. He did not try to speak to Vixxen, putting on his jeans, and hurrying out without putting on shoes or a shirt, just carrying them with his computer bag.

Soon it was just Vixxen and Bill in the suite, and Vixxen again felt small, weak and alone. She had nowhere to live, no job, no car and no money. Where would she go? Where would she sleep tonight? What would she do for food?

"Don't worry my dear, you will be all right," Bill said to Vixxen, putting his hand on her shoulder, and breaking her out of the trance she was in.

Vixxen was not convinced, giving the old man an odd look, "How?" She asked the old man. "I have no job, no place to live, nothing at all. I am homeless Bill."

"You are still young, you are also quite smart and very beautiful," Bill said to her in a gentle tone of voice. "Life is full of lessons. Easy ones, difficult ones, and impossible ones. Tomorrow will happen either way, and you and I will find a way to move on with our lives."

"I have the benefit of being twice your age and having gone through this a few more times I think," The old man continued. "People always seem to hurt you."

"Of course I also have places to go when I leave here, but I know that you just have to keep trying. You keep waking up and getting out of bed."

Vixxen didn't see it that way. She saw no silver lining, no light at the end of the tunnel, no hope at all. Right now reality landed squarely on her: she was a 36-year-old unemployed woman with no money, no education and with career experience exclusively in dancing for men to make money.

At this moment she knew she would end up back on the pole, there seemed to be no other way. She could still make good money, but she had nowhere to go while she found an apartment and no way to pay for lodging.

She looked up at Bill, remembering that she was not alone in the room, she had been very much lost in thought. "What were you saying?"

"It is OK darling, this is a tough thing to walk in on," Bill said, pulling her gently into an embrace. "I wish I could say it was my first time seeing this first hand."

"Same for me," Vixxen replied. "I had hoped I would not see it again." Bill relaxed the hug and sat next to her on the sofa.

Bill stayed with Vixxen for a long while, even as his people came in to gather his belongings and remove them from the hotel suite. Carefully packing Bill's belongings and roughly packing what was left of Nichole's.

Vixxen was suddenly aware of how long Bill had been there, she was delaying him now, she was certain of it. "When is your flight home Bill?"

"When I tell the plane to fly home," Bill said with a laugh. "I own the plane, it makes air travel a lot easier."

"You own a jet?" Vixxen asked, surprised, as she had never met a person who owned a plane before, at least not that she knew. She didn't even own a car, how far removed from success could she be?

"Oh it is not a jet Vixxen, it is a King Air turboprop," Bill replied, proud of his plane. "I have had her for a few years, I don't like check-in or x-ray machines, so this lets me skip it."

"I am sorry to hold you up in any case, sorry it was my boyfriend who did this to you and Nichole," Vixxen said as she stood and headed for the door. She was looking to let Bill get going so that she could be alone with this. But he didn't seem to be in any hurry.

"Fly back with me Vixxen," Bill suggested, taking her hand in his. "I have plenty of room, and what do you have to keep you here?"

Vixxen was not prepared for that, she barely knew Bill. He could see from her reaction that she did not love the idea.

"Darling, I do not mean anything romantic, although I would enjoy dancing with you again," Bill said, trying to relax Vixxen a bit. "I own several properties in New York, one in the same building as my penthouse."

"I don't know Bill," Vixxen replied. "I would be imposing on you and I should probably just stay and figure this out on my own."

"Nonsense," Bill replied quickly. "I own the plane, it is flying there anyway, and I own the residences. It will cost me nothing, and I bear part of the responsibility as well."

Bill got close to her and looked her in the eyes. "If you stay here, where will you spend tonight Vixxen? How about tomorrow?"

Vixxen looked away from the old man in shame, she had nothing at all, she had no idea. She might be able to get a job at a strip club in a night or two, and finding a desperate customer to let her stay with him would be easy enough. She would just have to fuck a stranger for a few weeks to get back on her own feet. The idea sounded terrible to her.

"You can stay with me for a short time to get back on your feet, in another residence or my own, your choice." Bill really wasn't pushing very hard, but this was hard to say no to. "You are of course welcome to stay as long as you need, there is no hurry Vixxen."

Vixxen leaned into Bill and cried, she had no idea what to do, no backup plan, she and Sam had no money in the bank and she only had a small credit card.

She looked up at Bill and nodded yes to him, not sure she could speak without wailing. The old man hugged her lovingly, and walked her out of the hotel room, keeping his arm around her shoulder.

Vixxen left everything behind, just taking the clothing she was wearing, her purse and her phone. He drove the two of them to a local airport where his plane waited and left the Ferrari behind as the two of them entered the plane.

Bill convinced her that she had nothing back home which could not be replaced, and promised to send someone to collect anything which she really wanted to keep.

Bill buckled in next to Vixxen, and they heard the twin turboprop engines start up and then start to roar, and shortly they were in the air, with Vixxen again leaving Texas far behind her.

----------------------------------

Sam was worried when Vixxen did not come home for a couple of days, and when she did not return his texts and calls. He was surprised when a couple of men showed up to collect Vixxen's belongings. He didn't like it, but they were not taking no for an answer.

He was handed a letter, a notarized legal document allowing these men to access Vixxen's personal belongings and retrieve them. They had a checklist, only grabbing specific items for Vixxen, and were not in the apartment for very long.

Sam knew it was over with Vixxen, he had messed that up badly. He thought it might be over with regards to the deal with Bill's company, there might not even be a way to save his own company either, he had invested a lot in this one deal. It turned out not to be that way.

The lawyers never came to his door letting him know the deal was dead. Bill stopped contacting Sam, but the people who worked for him kept in contact with Sam and kept working on his project. Somehow despite all of this, the deal had survived, his company had a future after all.

Sam soon received a certified letter from an attorney representing Vixxen, announcing she was going to sell her half of the company to Bill for an undisclosed amount. This was like a punch in the stomach to Sam, but he understood.

The letter also demanded proof of destruction of any recordings of Vixxen in any sexual act or in any state of undress. It included a non-disclosure agreement, as well as a very legalistic threat should any such videos or images find their way onto the internet.

Sam struggled with women after this. His marriage before he was with Vixxen had ended badly, but it had not been his fault. His relationship with Vixxen had been the best time of his life, and he lamented having messed things up with someone so beautiful, generous and loving.

Sam barely dated after this, as he could not bring himself to even bother, given how badly his last two relationships had gone. He looked at pictures.

Such a fixation on a past relationship is always toxic, and this was no different. Sam threw himself into work to compensate and made his company into a decent success over time. He didn't know if he would ever see Vixxen again, and it broke his heart. He had not said a word to her when she caught him with another woman; he had not even apologized.

To Sam there had been no closure on that portion of their lives, it felt unfinished. And he was pretty sure now that he would never see her again.

In the end, he kept a copy of the sex tapes he and Vixxen had created but kept it locked up where it could not be a part of any leaks. He remained single and watched the video that he and Vixxen made in Jamaica, almost every day.

Every time he watched it he wondered how he could have been so stupid, how could he have neglected his beautiful and sexually adventurous ex-girlfriend.

---------------------------------

Nichole left Texas in a big hurry, at Bill's insistence. Her husband kept his word, and they divorced quietly and without a legal fight. Despite a prenup and evidence of infidelity, Bill was generous and gave Nichole a little over double what she would have received from him otherwise.

With her newfound wealth, and now without any need to pretend anymore, Nichole moved out to the West coast of the United States and lived her life as she had always wanted to. In comfort and wealth, and openly gay. She would not have to pretend to be bisexual anymore, and despite failing at winning Vixxen for herself, she could not get rid of the smile on her face as she moved on to her new life.

---------------------------------

Vixxen moved on as well as she could, starting over again, but at least in a city where she had lived in the past.

She ended up moving into an apartment in the same building as Bill's penthouse at first, but then ended up spending a lot of time with Bill, having breakfast with him quite often, and almost always dinner as well.

They spent a lot of time together, dining at fine restaurants, dancing at wonderful dance clubs and also just sitting together and talking about life. The two of them spent hours sharing experiences with each other, getting to know each other.

Over a short time, Vixxen grew fond of Bill and then grew to be attracted to him, as he had a confidence and charm to him which many younger men lacked. He was also well put together for an older man, as healthy living and exercise had kept him at least somewhat young.

One night when they were watching a movie together on the sofa Vixxen and Bill were cuddling and she looked up at him to say something and stopped when their lips were millimeters apart.

She leaned in and kissed the older man, and he gently returned the kiss. Vixxen had not had a sensual and romantic French kiss for a while, and it felt good.

By the end of the movie, the two of them were making out. Bill restrained himself, not wanting to push too hard, but Vixxen was the aggressor. Vixxen moved his hands to caress her breasts. While making out she took her top off and she guided him down to suck on her breasts.

Before the night was over Bill was gently fucking Vixxen on the sofa. While he did not have as large a dick as many of her lovers, he made up for it by being an attentive and passionate lover. This gave her what she had been lacking most, another person's touch.

She loved every second of it, despite the old man's dick being on the small side, Vixxen wasn't faking, moaning in his ear as they went at it. She achieved orgasm twice before Bill did, with him holding out for over ten minutes, quite a long time for him.

Vixxen had missed the touch of a man quite badly. The smell of another person, the feel of another person's sweat, the taste of a man's cum, she had it all again. She held him tight as he fucked her, she savored every moment of it.

Bill came inside of her numerous times that night, and into the morning. First on the sofa, and later on his bed as they continued. He took a Viagra after the first time with her, and they stayed at it for quite some time.

Vixxen was so happy at having a man's touch that she woke him up with a blow job, and happily swallowed his cum, never breaking eye contact and not missing a single drop. After not having sex for a few months, Bill's cum tasted like candy to her, she loved it and she wanted more.

After this Vixxen moved into the penthouse and started sharing a bed with Bill. He took two weeks off work after she moved into his bedroom, in order to help her settle in, and they spent much of the time having sex.

This was the best sex Bill could ever remember having in his life. Vixxen was strikingly beautiful, stronger than she looked, flexible and possessing great endurance and a powerful sex drive.

She seemed to want him inside of her all day long, allowing him to watch her amazing body naked for longer than he could have hoped for.

Bill bought her a car, telling her she could have any in the world she wanted, and she chose a Ferrari like the one she remembered him driving in Texas, but he got her the brand new model.

He spent days shopping with her, and for the first time in her life she was shopping without a budget, and it was wonderful. She had a completely new wardrobe, now had a membership at the best health club in the city, a new car, and the sort of lifestyle she would never have imagined.