Vixxen Ch. 04: Trying for Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not remember his name at first, but it came back to her. A doctor asked her many questions she could not answer, but it started to come back to her over the course of the day. Her concussion had been quite severe. She remembered her name, but not her address or phone number. But things were coming back.

Vixxen was in the hospital for three weeks. She had sustained three broken ribs, a broken arm, a dislocated jaw, a bruised abdomen with some internal swelling, a severe concussion, a strained neck, and shoulder and she lost two teeth. They used a rape kit to gather evidence and tested her for STD infection. Thankfully early reports were negative.

Officer Wilkins stayed by her side for most of the time she was in the hospital. He had to leave here and there for paperwork and interviews and statements regarding an officer-involved shooting incident, but he stayed with her as she asked, taking time off to do so.

As the swelling in Vixxen's jaw and eye went down, the officer saw how beautiful she actually was. How could those animals have tried to beat this woman so close to death? He had decided not to leave until they found someone who knew her.

The police found her phone and officer Wilkins called Nikki when she mentioned Nikki was her closest friend, but that she had nobody else.

When Nikki got the call she collapsed and cried, as officer Wilkins told her what little he legally could. He could only really say that she was in the hospital, that the police had gone in to save her, and that she was expected to be in the hospital for a lasting time.

Nikki felt terrible, she had not been gone for very long, only for months. She was on a plane that day, the earliest departure she could find back to Texas. Nikki's husband Rick understood how long she had known Vixxen and was supportive.

Vixxen called the manager of her strip club when they let her use a phone, to let him know why she had not been in, and that she might be out for a while. She also tried to reach Mason but got no answer. He had not answered in a while.

Oddly, while she left messages for Mason, but he never came to see her at the hospital, while her strip club manager visited, along with a DJ friend and a few dancers. Officer Wilkins, who was there a lot, joked that she had the best-looking visitors in the hospital.

Nikki arrived that evening, in a mad rush to get to her friend. Nikki hadn't bothered to eat, or to pack before leaving. She arrived just before visiting hours ended, but would not take no for an answer when asked to just wait for the next day.

Nikki lost it when she saw her injured friend. Seeing the machines and tubes, Vixxen's swollen jaw and eye, the bruises on her beautiful friend's face, and the splint on her right arm. This was too much for Nikki. Far too much.

Nikki didn't know what to do here, she wanted to hug and kiss her friend, to let her know it would be ok, but she worried she would harm her. Vixxen saw her friend and her eyes lit up, with Vixxen reaching her left hand toward Nikki.

Nikki stepped into the room and moved towards Vixxen a very tired looking police officer stepped between them and introduced himself to her. His voice was gentle, but his eyes looked both very tired, and extremely serious.

He introduced himself as officer Jack Wilkins, and when he saw that Vixxen knew Nikki and seemed happy to see her he stepped out. "I will be right outside Vixxen if you need me."

Vixxen told her friend what she remembered of what happened. Nikki was deeply bothered and ashamed for not having been here for her dear friend. Vixxen shared all that they had done to her, Vixxen told her of them taking her from her garage, the beatings, the rapes, the way the police came in for her shooting.

Vixxen could have died, Nikki thought. It could not have been much more than luck that the fucking assholes who took her didn't kill her, that the police didn't shoot her on accident when they got everyone else, or that she didn't die from some serious injuries.

Vixxen told her friend how the officer with her now had found her and taken her out of the house, and Nikki cried with her friend. Nikki was deeply thankful that they had found her dear friend. Later when Officer Wilkins came in to check on Vixxen later Nikki smothered him in a tight hug, thanking him desperately.

Nikki felt great guilt at leaving Vixxen behind, she thought of all she could have done to prevent this. She could have just had Vixxen come with her to her husband's home. Something else, anything else. She had promised to always be there and had not been.

Nikki and Officer Wilkins stayed with Vixxen in turns, Nikki during the day, Officer Wilkins at night, as the hospital didn't bother a badged and armed police officer with a patient under protection about visiting hours.

Nikki did notice that when Officer Jack left to go eat, rest and catch up on paperwork, then another officer always seemed to be there, always close to the door. She asked Jack about this, he replied that it was just a precaution, nothing to worry about.

In truth, they were not sure they had gotten all of them, and it was a serious criminal matter. Lots of drugs, guns, and money. Evidence of drug dealing, human trafficking, not to mention kidnap and rape. Any they missed might be willing to harm Vixxen, being a living witness. Thus she always had an officer nearby her door.

Nikki went to Vixxen's house, as it was no longer a crime scene, to gather some belongings for Vixxen, and was amazed at the scene. Whoever had taken Vixxen had done a lot of damage to her house. Her car was gone, although she saw one of Vixxen's earrings in the garage next to where she parked her car and saw a dried blood stain on the concrete.

This was where it happened, this is the spot where they fucking took her friend. That was Vixxen's blood. Nikki left the garage, she couldn't stay in there. The rest of the house wasn't much better.

There was not much left in the house, most of what wasn't taken were damaged or destroyed. Nikki looked for clothing for her friend, but given that Vixxen pretty much dressed only in workout clothing, or in very nice tight fitting clothing nothing seemed appropriate, and much of it had been damaged.

Nikki's gaze then fell to a red dress on the floor, one that Nikki recognized. It had been hers, but Nikki's dad had given it to Vixxen when they were dating. It meant a lot to Vixxen, as it was all she had of her relationship with Nikki's father. And it had been cut with a knife and torn in half.

All of the drawers had been turned over, the mattress was on its side, the people who took her spent some time looking for anything of value they could find.

Nikki did not take anything with her. Knowing that Vixxen was abducted here was too just much to take, so she hurried out and drove back to the hospital in tears. Fuck it, she would buy Vixxen clothing to wear.

Officer Jack spent his nights in the hospital room with Vixxen, only leaving when Nikki was present. He felt responsible for what happened, he could have asked for local support and gone in sooner. It would not have been safe for him, but he knew that they took too long to go in and help her.

As the weeks passed Vixxen was out of bed and moving around the hospital a lot more. Jack started coming earlier, and he would have dinner with Nikki and Vixxen in the hospital's cafeteria. It made him feel a lot better to see Vixxen walking around.

After three weeks Vixxen was finally released, and Jack drove Vixxen and Nikki to Vixxen's second rent house, which was at that time vacant. Nikki and Jack had taken turns cleaning it up for her before she got there and helped her to get settled into a house she had never lived in.

Vixxen healed physically quickly, but she did not heal mentally nearly as quickly. The manager at the strip club she worked at was kind and was very understanding. However after a week, Nikki went home to her husband, and Vixxen was left alone again. She had nobody but Jack checking on her every day.

Jack was reliable in this, bringing her dinner every single day, as well as lunch on his days off. This was pretty costly on his salary, but he knew Vixxen didn't have anyone, and he hated that she would feel alone.

Vixxen found out that her BMW had been driven to a chop shop in another town and stripped, and that insurance would do a full value payout, as it was found in very poor condition. She had no money coming in now and started to worry about paying her bills for the first time in a while.

She received the money from her insurance company and bought a smaller and much more inexpensive used car. She listed her houses, as she could not even come close to covering the mortgages now. Unfortunately, the housing market was now crashing completely, and nobody could get a loan for a new house, and her last tenant was now no longer paying their rent.

Vixxen went back to work when she healed up, serving drinks at first, and then she got back into stripping, but she wasn't making any money at it. The customers knew she hated what she was doing at that moment. She also was in far worse physical condition. To look at her she was in about the same body shape, but with less muscle and more fat.

She was going to have to get herself back into shape.

After the violation she endured in that shitty little house, Vixxen felt anything other than sexy and had little interest in making other people feel that way.

Officer Jack remained in close contact with Vixxen, visiting Vixxen at work sometimes, and he would still bring her a meal every day. Although he now had to juggle the time he did so against her work schedule. This helped her quite a lot, as she needed someone to be close to, and they started to grow close.

Eventually, Vixxen was driven to the police station, where Jack took her to see police investigators. She found out that police had been watching the house she was taken to, and that Jack was watching the house at the moment that Vixxen was carried in.

Jack had pushed for using exigent circumstances to go in right away, however, the police obtained a warrant from a judge and gathered SWAT to move on the house. This caused a delay in hours. Some wanted to continue to build the case rather than storming the house at all, thankfully they did not win out.

The people in the house were known violent criminals, drug traffickers, and human traffickers. When SWAT went in the suspects opened fire on the police and when SWAT returned fire were all suspects were killed. The police found drugs, money, guns, as well as evidence that Vixxen was not the first victim of what they did to her.

The evidence suggested that Vixxen might have been sold to human traffickers and that it usually happened within a few days of capture. They showed her mug shots for each suspect in the house that had been killed, as all had a criminal history. She saw all she could remember but two, the really large man and the guy who put the shotgun in her mouth.

They showed her mug shots of known associates, and she found the other two men.

She shared what they said about the gym and the strip club, and they started watching these for people matching the description she gave of the big guy.

Over the next two months, Vixxen saw a sexual assault counselor twice a week, and she saw Jack every day. He brought her coffee in the morning sometimes, saw her at the club some nights and took her out to eat a couple of times a week for lunch. He never pressed her for anything, but he knew she was alone, and that she shouldn't be alone.

Vixxen always offered a VIP dance to Jack for free, thinking that she certainly had nothing else to offer him in thanks. Jack always refused, he knew it would not have been right to accept.

Vixxen got back into the swing of things at the strip club, and as she started processing what had happened, she started to make money again. But it didn't matter, she lost all three houses.

Two had been foreclosed, and the last was in foreclosure. When the time came to leave Jack saw Vixxen packing up, but she had not told him of her troubles. She felt she had taken enough from this man.

Jack seemed angry when he found out that she was apartment hunting. "I have an extra room Vixxen, you are welcome to stay with me. No rent needed, it will make it easier to meet you for dinner."

Vixxen could not think of a safer place to live and accepted. She again had nothing, starting over from scratch, but at least she was alive.

This was a time for healing for Vixxen. Jack was a gentleman and treated her with nothing but respect, he also bought her a gun and taught her to shoot, and helped her get a concealed carry license.

The months moved on, and every time Vixxen asked Jack turned down any money for rent or utilities, and always told her she could stay as long as she wanted. They become very good friends, and she came to know that Jack was thirty-seven, and was divorced. Jack told Vixxen that his wife left him for another man some years back.

Jack already knew that Vixxen had recently turned twenty-two, with a long life ahead of her. He felt like an old man next to her.

"It's a cops life Vixxen," Jack told her one night when they were drinking together. "I work long hours, I carry shit with me for what I see in my job, and it makes life hard for people in my life. I don't blame her, I was never here." Jack said this as he brought them a couple of beers. "I spend a lot of my time on bad guys, she deserved better, everyone does."

Vixxen was sad for her new friend and could see a parallel to what her professional life caused. "I understand that Jack," Vixxen said, drinking some wine. "I have not met a man who can deal with what I do for a living. I haven't had a relationship last after someone finds out, and they seem to end faster when I date someone I met in the club."

"You are a dancer, I would think you would have a line of men wanting to date you?" Jack said.

"Date yes," Vixxen said, taking a long drink of wine. "Marry? No. Men seem to just want to have the stripper girlfriend to fuck, not to build a life with."

"That's fucked up Vixxen," Jack replied. "It really is."

"I try," Vixxen replied. "I really have tried, but I am just a whore to them." Vixxen was getting a little drunk, Jack thought he should chill this conversation out a bit.

"All in the past," He said, raising his beer. "We are not what we have been, we are whatever we have inside of us." He stated, maybe he was a little drunk as well.

"What we have inside of us to be?" Vixxen asked, "Pretty close Jack." She smiled, looking at her empty wine glass, she should stop here.

"I don't do anything for money Jack," Vixxen said in a low tone of voice. "I never have. Lots of dancers do, but I never made money that way."

"I never thought you did," Jack lied, he was a cop, he knew what strippers often did in the back, and after their shifts were over. He hoped Vixxen was telling the truth here, it was destructive behavior. "But I am glad Vixxen, I have seen a lot of that go bad over the years."

"I have to Jack," Vixxen replied. "A lot of girls get on drugs, they sell themselves. I have seen some dancers end up on the street."

Jack knew what she meant. She didn't mean homeless, she meant walking the street, as prostitutes. Never this young woman he hoped.

"What a pair we make, " Jack said seriously. "Cheers." They toasted and drank, and sat together on the sofa. The did this often. At times like this hey didn't talk much, they just enjoyed not being alone. They could be together in a room alone, and just sit and enjoy the other's company.

Vixxen was back into yoga and was working out using Jack's little home gym. It was not a comprehensive set, but it did the job. She started buying them higher quality food and started cooking for her and Jack. The high-quality meals she prepared helped her to begin rebuilding muscle mass, and she was quickly back down to her normal body fat, and over time started building her muscle back.

One night Jack came home rather pleased with himself, having been gone for a few days. He carried a folder and sat next to Vixxen and opened it.

Vixxen stopped breathing when she saw the pictures in the folder. The really large black man was one of them, and among the others was the man who put the gun in her mouth. Seeing their faces startled Vixxen, it scared her.

"We got them Vixxen, at least the two who hurt you. We watched the gym and found the big guy, and then followed him and he lead us to the other guy, and some other bad guys doing bad things." Jack said to her, seeming very pleased with himself. "We arrested most of the suspects, but the two we think were involved with you didn't make it out of the building."

"What happened Jack, are you ok?" Vixxen asked, worried for Jack who had been in another shooting.

"I am good Vixxen," Jack replied, "Some days are better than others, but the bad guys lost today, and I got to come home afterward."

All the men who hurt her were dead. That didn't make her feel good, or rather she felt guilty for feeling good about it. But it was over now, those men couldn't hurt her again.

"I have a week or so off of work," Jack smiled as he spoke. "Want to do anything fun?"

"I didn't know you put in for vacation," Vixxen replied. "Sure, let's hang out. I can take some time off at the club I guess."

The truth was that Jack was on paid leave from the force. When the bust went down, Jack went in with SWAT and he shot the two men multiple times when he found them. Other officers fired as well, and there were weapons close by and on one of the suspects, so he would be ok. But Jack wanted for them to pay for hurting her, and he wanted to spare Vixxen from being forced to testify in a trial.

"Awesome," Jack replied. "I look forward to it."

One night during his "vacation" Vixxen woke up very late and wanted something to eat, and found nothing healthy in the fridge. She was going to drive and get something healthier and decided to check to see if Jack was up, to get something for him if needed.

She got to his door, which was slightly ajar, and it turned out Jack was indeed up. He had his headphones on and was watching his laptop, and was jerking his hard dick. He had never shown any sexual need, had never touched her in an inappropriate manner, nothing even borderline.

Vixxen sometimes fell asleep in his lap, but when waking she never felt his cock move, and for that matter never felt anything hard at all. She fell asleep on his shoulder watching movies, and never woke up to him touching her. He never even carried her to her bed, he would just put a cover over her. He was a gentleman at all times with her.

She had up to that point no idea what he was packing. For all she knew he was gay or had a such a small cock that she just hadn't felt it.

Jack was packing a good sized cock, maybe nine inches long and thick. She had not had sex of any sort in months, and watching him stroke his cock, Vixxen's body reminded her. She was just behind and beside him, and could see the video he was watching was interracial porn. A black woman and a white man in fact.

Vixxen enjoyed porn and recognized the woman in the video as Diamond Jackson. Vixxen was attracted to some women and certainly liked fit women, and this actress fit that bill very well. It seemed that Jack did as well. "At least he isn't gay," Vixxen thought.

The black actress was getting fucked hard by a white man doggy style, and based on his concentration on the movie, she might have driven a car into his room without him noticing.

Vixxen decided to risk it and quietly removed her clothing. She had been spending a lot of time on Jack's home gym, and she was getting back into shape. Vixxen was only twenty-two and had spent four years lifting and training obsessively. It would take more than a month or so to get her out of shape, and her body responded quickly to lifting again.