Vixxen Ch. 04: Trying for Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly opened the door and crept in, wearing nothing at all. This could ruin everything if it blew up, but she didn't think it would. Vixxen thought that Jack was imaging her when he watched Vixxen.

As Vixxen moved in close to Jack, the man in the video pulled out and came on the beautiful black woman's face and mouth. Soon after this happened Jack picked up the pace and started to cum, spraying spurt after spurt on his chest, getting all the way up to his pectoral muscles.

The actress was grinning and playing with the actor's cum in the video, with a good amount in her mouth. "A woman who enjoys cum," Vixxen thought. "I can get behind that."

Jack was relaxing now, still slowly working his cock as the woman in the video licked and sucked the man she was with, finishing him off. Jack had cum a lot, it was an impressive volume of cum. One spurt of it had gone all the way up to one of his pectoral muscles, it was all over him, his hand, his cock, and his body. And he had an impressive physique, very well built.

She saw Jack's cock was starting to soften but was still pretty hard. She lowered herself beside the bed, her face at cock level, a foot away maybe, admiring his cock. How had he not seen her? He was obviously mesmerized by the video. "Impressive jack, very impressive," Vixxen said in a mischievous voice.

Jack was startled, his laptop went flying, he went to stand and his still hard cock bounced around. "Vixxen, fuck you scared me,"

Jack turned to stand and realized that he had put his cock very close to her face, he almost hit her with it, but Vixxen didn't move at all. His eyes widened as she stood and he saw her body. He had seen her naked when he rescued her, but not like this. God damn this woman was beautiful.

"Fuck me," Jack said nervously. "Whoa naked, why aren't you wearing clothes?" Jack tried to cover himself, but his hand wasn't doing the job and had cum on it. He tried to turn himself away, but Vixxen had moved between his legs. Fuck.

"I am a stripper Jack," Vixxen replied with a coy look. "I dress like this for a living." Jack had an odd look and Vixxen laughed, Jack's cock still pointed at her face, hardening again. "I am joking you big doof," Vixxen said laughing. "I saw you jerking this fine looking dick, I couldn't help myself."

"I am sorry you saw that Vixxen, I should have closed my door." Jack replied nervously, "I promise this isn't one of those things where I wanted you to see me."

"Jack, I snuck in. I couldn't help it. You should have told me you were lonely." Vixxen said as Jack relaxed. His cock was still hard, and he had his own cum all over his cock, his chest, and his hand.

His laptop was on its side on the other side of the bed, the video paused, froze on an image of Diamond Jackson smiling with cum on her lips, it was fucking sexy to Vixxen. Jack was thinking of her face, he was sure of it.

"Was this about me Jack?" Vixxen asked as she looked at the model in the video. "I think it is about me, that makes this mine I think." She said that as she took his right hand away from his cock and licked his cum off of it. Jack had no idea what to say, he just watched in amazement. She took her time, licking his hand, sucking each finger, "Fuck me," Jack thought to himself.

"That tastes really good Jack, lie back." Vixxen guided Jack to layback on his bed, his cock now hard again, and Vixxen started to eat his cum. She followed each spurt up his chest, licking and sucking to gather it all. She licked it out of his belly button, off of his flat stomach, and then finally she sucked what was left off of and out of his cock.

She ran found a little on his balls and sucked them, then went up and down his shaft with her lips. Jack was stunned.

When she finished she looked at him and smiled, then swallowed and smiled again. "Yummy," Vixxen said with a smile. "Maybe I don't need a snack now."

"Fuck Vixxen, that was a surprise." Jack said, "I really am sorry, I should have shut my door.."

"It isn't that big a deal Jack," Vixxen replied. "I think we both needed a little action."

Vixxen patted Jack on the thigh, "Give me some room here," Vixxen gave him a pouty smile.

Jack was hesitant but moved over on the bed. "Yeah Vixxen, I really don't know what to say. I didn't expect this. I didn't offer you a room to get this, I promise."

"I didn't do that because you offered me a room, Jack." Vixxen smiled. "I did it for a lot of reasons. I like you, I am attracted to you, you saved my life, and you are sweet and kind."

Jack didn't know what to say, and as he thought this was really fast for a sexual assault victim to become active again, he dared not make any moves with this beautiful young woman.

Vixxen crawled into his arms, laid her head on his chest and snuggled him as he held her. Vixxen felt safe with Jack like she was in the safest place in the world.

They didn't do anything else sexual that night, but Vixxen slept with Jack, falling asleep in his strong arms. Jack was still awake when he heard her start to lightly snore, and he smiled, as she seemed to be comforted by being with him. When he woke up she was still in his arms, and it took him a moment to remember how a beautiful young black woman ended up in his bed naked.

When she woke up, he kissed her on the forehead and wished her a good morning, and she returned it with a kiss on the lips, a quick peck. They got dressed and had some breakfast together, and discussed their night together.

Jack made eggs, fruit, and toast, he had coffee and Vixxen drank a little bit of juice and then some water. Come to think of it he had never seen her eat normal food. A burger, french fries, bacon, soda, none of it. Not even in the hospital.

Vixxen was open about having been attracted to him, and how finding him watching porn gave her the courage to make a move. "If you get turned down when you are naked, I am not you don't really have a way to leave with any dignity."

"I am surprised actually, most women do not respond this quickly to something like what happened to you. Some women avoid sex for years." Jack genuinely was surprised, maybe it was her job as a stripper that helped her, maybe she was just more sexually driven than most. Victims of sexual assault rarely had interest in sex for a long time.

"It isn't the first time I was raped Jack, maybe that helped. I just don't understand why they beat me up." Vixxen went on, "If they intended to sell me, why hurt me? If they wanted to use me for sex, wouldn't they want me to look good?"

Fuck, Jack thought. Not the first time some fucker raped her? "You were raped before? Shit." Jack responded to her, Vixxen seemed so nice, how could men do this. "If you ever want to talk about any other sexual assaults, I will listen. I am no counselor but I can listen and I don't chare a hundred an hour."

"It was a while back, it is ok," Vixxen replied, disappointing Jack. He found this woman fascinating, he wanted to understand how she ended up responding as well as she did to a rather brutal sexual assault. "I am embarrassed by it, and I just know that people will think awful things about me if they found out."

"About rape?" Jack replied, "Who the fuck would think poorly of someone for rape?'

"It was my step-dad," Vixxen said, looking Jack right in the eyes for a response. "And it was my fault."

Jack didn't like her reply one bit, it was never the victim's fault.

Vixxen told him all about her father getting killed around the time she was born in the US Marines, and her mother remarrying and then getting killed in a car crash when Vixxen was two.

She went into detail on the beer and the whiskey her stepdad used, and then the marijuana, and eventually the ecstasy. She told him how long it lasted with him, the abortion he made her have, and about the other men he brought in. That she thought he was taking money for it.

And then finally, when her stepdad beat her up and raped her anally on the last night she was ever in his house.

"Fuck," Jack replied quietly when she finished, reaching out and taking her hand. She showed indifference as if it no longer bothered her, but Jack could see that something wasn't right. "Do you want to hear my thoughts on this, as a police officer? I will keep it to myself if you do not Vixxen."

"Go ahead Jack," Vixxen replied. "I am curious."

"First, why didn't you go to the police?" Jack asked. "They would have enjoyed making sure that guy resisted arrest."

"He is a deacon in a church there, it is a small town and a lot of people know him," Vixxen answered. "And the preacher of his church is one of the men he shared me with. The chief of police goes to that church."

Vixxen looked Jack straight in the eyes with a piercing gaze. "Who would they believe?" Vixxen asked in a flat tone. "The preacher? The loving father and deacon? Or the whore who fucked her stepdad?"

"They use forensic evidence Vixxen," Jack replied quietly. "They could have easily proved it. Your injuries, as well as a physical examination, would have made it an open and shut case."

"I didn't know, I was just scared," Vixxen replied."I am never going back to that place."

"Ok Vixxen, I understand where you were coming from. I can see that." Jack replied, now wanting to find her stepdad himself. What a rapist asshole.

"Your stepdad is a criminal Vixxen," Jack continued. "He broke quite a few laws. Giving you drugs and alcohol when you were underage is a crime, and giving you ecstasy and then having sex with you is rape. No question about it."

Vixxen was listening, eating fruit as he spoke, fuck she was beautiful.

"Obviously beating you up was a criminal act, and raping you was both a felony for the rape and another felony for sodomy in North Carolina," Jack said in an angry tone, "That asshole would have spent ten years in prison, if not more."

"Nobody would have believed me," Vixxen replied. "And I did it on my own for a while, how is that not my fault?"

"It is called grooming Vixxen," Jack replied softly. "That guy groomed you to be what he desired. He used your trust in him as your stepdad and drugs to get you into what he wanted."

"But I kept doing it when the drugs stopped," Vixxen replied. She took pride in owning her mistakes, in taking responsibility for herself. It wasn't much but at least she had that. "I could have said no at any time."

"And when you said no, he hit you and he did it anyway Vixxen. There is no area where this is on you, that was not your fault." Jack replied, now holding Vixxen. "The molding, or grooming, is intended to build a relationship where victims do what the perps want on their own in time."

"This poor young woman," Jack thought. She blames herself for something she is blameless in. He had seen it before with victims, women who were beaten by their husbands, or raped, so many would only blame themselves. He hated it, he hated the men who hurt her.

Vixxen's facade was starting to crack, and he saw her eyes starting to turn a little red, it was time to change the subject. "What do you want to do after breakfast Vixxen?" Jack asked, in a forced happy tone. "I have all day."

"You aren't on vacation are you?" Vixxen asked Jack, the timing didn't seem right to her, something was off. "This is one of those police shooting things isn't it, where you stay home and get paid while you get investigated."

Jack laughed, "Something like that, where did you learn about that?"

"TV" Vixxen replied. "Did you shoot them? The two that were not there when you got to me?"

Jack was very quiet, "I can't talk about it, at all. Not while they are investigating it. At least nothing specific about me." Jack felt bad about this, she should probably know. What did she think of him, as a murderer?

Vixxen smothered him in a powerful hug, fuck this young woman was strong. "Thank you, Jack," Vixxen said. "I thought they would find me."

"Not anymore Vixxen," Jack replied. "Not anymore."

"Do they know anything else about how they found me?" Vixxen asked Jack. "Why they hurt me?"

"Based on what you said Vixxen, someone there knew you," Jack said. "It seemed very personal."

Jack went into a few details they had gained from interrogating the survivors of the raid he participated in recently.

"From what we were told, one of them worked out at the gym you did at the time, a very large man," Jack stated. "It seems that you would not talk to him, and it bothered him."

"I don't go to the gym to talk to men, I do enough of that at work." Vixxen replied, "And since what happened with my stepdad, I have not been comfortable around black men."

"At some later point, the night you were abducted, they happened upon you in the strip club you work at," Jack replied. "We were told they wanted you to hang out with them, dance for them, and offered you a lot of money to go home with them and that you said no."

"Fuck," Vixxen replied. "I remember a group of black guys, and that really big guy I think offering me two thousand dollars to go home and fuck them all. They didn't believe me when I told them that I didn't take money for sex."

Jack was impressed. A lot of strippers do that exact thing, at times he had arrested strippers for that very act. "They followed you as you drove home," Jack continued. "It wasn't planned. They were there, liked you and didn't like hearing no, and they happened to see you leaving."

"Fuck me," Vixxen replied. "I had no idea, I drove straight home."

"I am sorry I didn't get to you sooner Vixxen," Jack continued. I wanted to, I really did. But alone I don't know if I could have gotten you out of there."

Vixxen leaned over and kissed Jack on the lips, Jack was amazed at how electric it was just kissing this amazing young woman.

A gentle kiss soon had more passion, and soon they were shedding their clothing and licking and sucking on each other's bodies. Within a few short minutes, Vixxen was laying on the dining room table naked, with Jack sucking on her beautiful big boobs. He was looking for a condom as Vixxen was trying to tear his pajamas off of him.

"I might have a condom in my room," Jack said, fuck he did not want to leave this room right now.

"Fuck the condom," Vixxen said, right in his ear as he stepped out of his pajama bottoms. She had her tongue in his ear as she said it, fuck this woman was hot, Jack thought. "I need you inside me, Jack, please!"

She had one hand on Jack's hip and the other on his cock, guiding his cock into her pussy. She was pulling on his cock and his hip at the same time. Jack his hands on her curvaceous hips. "Just don't cum inside me, we can get condoms later!"

Jack had been holding in his attraction for his woman, and it all found release in his dining room. He buried his cock deep inside of her, pushing into her hard, causing some pain as he went a bit deeper than she had experienced in a while. Jack leaned down and kissed Vixxen deeply, and as he began pumping his cock into and out of her, they held a long passionate kiss.

The two of them fucked as neither had in a long time, throwing themselves at each other. Vixxen marveled at Jack's strength and muscular build. Not lean and cut up, but powerful and dangerous. This man would protect her from any harm, she knew it.

Jack on the other had continued to be amazed at this young woman's beauty. How could a broken down thirty-seven-year-old cop have ended up with such a beautiful twenty-two-year-old woman?

As Jack pounded away and enjoyed watching her fantastic body shake under his efforts, watching her large black boobs shake back and forth, he didn't care. They were here, and life was too short to miss days like this.

Vixxen turned herself over to let Jack enter her doggy style, bracing herself on a chair, presenting her big muscular ass to Jack. "Holy fucking hell," Jack thought to himself, he had been with plenty of women and had seen a lot of strippers. But he had never seen an ass like this.

He pushed his cock into her pussy again, grabbed her hips and started fucking her with all he had. For Vixxen it was the best sex with a man she could remember, no lover she had ever had possessed this combination of stamina, physical strength, and staying power.

When Jack came, he pulled out in a hurry. "I am close Vixxen," He said, relieved that he had managed not to cum inside of her, he had been very close. "I almost didn't make it."

Vixxen quickly turned around and smiled, she liked it the night before, she wanted more of this man's cum. She put his cock in her mouth and started sucking hard as he came.

Jack was surprised by this behavior but remembered how she acted the night before. Vixxen had it all, young, beautiful, smart, and seemed to like sex more than a pornstar.

Jack came into Vixxen's mouth, and she never stopped sucking. She slowed her pace as he came, and then continued to suck his cock until it was soft.

This might have been the best sex Jack could remember in his life, and this woman lived in his house? Fuck he would have to try not to fuck this up.

The had sex again that night, and the next day, and the day after. They had sex quite a lot. Often numerous times per day. They used a condom for the first time, but Jack understood, health was important, and it was right not to have babies by accident.

The sex was good for both of them, and out of the sex grew a deep caring for one another. Their schedules sometimes made it difficult, Vixxen working at the club at night, and Jack working very late on a schedule with the police force that had long hours, and a lot of nights away.

But Jack and Vixxen worked hard and made it work, dating for months in this way. Caring for one another, and fucking each other as often as they could when they were able to make time together. Sharing a bed, and trying to share life.

Vixxen had lost her rent houses, and what little remained of her credit. Her plan to get out of exotic dancing had failed completely, but she wasn't going to give up. She was less trusting now, looking over her shoulder, and always carrying the small gun Jack bought for her. However hope remained, she was still young, and there had to be a way to make a decent living with clothing on.

When she slept in Jack's house, and in his bed, Vixxen felt safe. That was the thing she needed the most right then, she would worry about tomorrow when it came.

The End.