Voice of the Mind Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But helping someone to stop eating late night snacks wouldn't be so bad now, would it? But as Kevin explained last time things can go majorly wrong if you're doing it halfheartedly. In this case, telling her that she should stop eating at night might result in her not eating at all anymore once it gets night - opening the possibility for famine or making her eat much more during the rest of the day to compensate for her not eating when she gets hungry.

So if I do this I have to make sure I cover all the angles. So, the point here is not to stop eating, but making sure she doesn't feel the drive to eat snacks after she has eaten dinner. Should that be dinner? What if she went out for dinner and getting icecream as dessert? Does that still count as eating dinner or would that be counted as a snack?

He sighed, the number of possibilities and problems if he did something wrong weighing on him.

Emma looked at him questionally, her head cocked to the side to indicate she was wondering why he was sighing.

"Umm ... let me think for a bit, perhaps I can think of something that would help you out," he explained.

She nodded. And he went back to explore the possibilities and pitfalls.

Truth be told, I haven't done anything like this in the first place. The only time I've done something like this was in that warehouse and that wasn't friendly at all. If I do this, would I be making things worse? By causing her pain like I did in the warehouse? But that had a whole different intent ...

Okay, he decided.So if I want to do this - and Jenny wanted me to experiment anyway - how should I do this? Find something as a trigger to make her stop eating snacks. Like, not eating because she's forcing herself but because she feels satisfied. So I need to find something to trigger her satisfaction. Preferably something she usually doesn't do, but which she consciously has to trigger herself.

And that satisfaction should dissipate as well. I don't want her to wake up in the morning and still feel satisfied, causing her to miss breakfast and perhaps even the other meals because she still feels satisfied.

No wait. What if she would trigger it in the morning as well? That trigger shouldn't be available all the time because then she could recreate the satisfaction throughout the day, making her starve. So I should limit that trigger to only after dinner and before she goes to sleep. But no - what if she can't sleep? Or when she has a study-night where she pulls through for the entire night before going to class?

So ... after two hours it should gradually get less? Unless she repeated the trigger? And only after she has eaten dinner, which could include dessert if it was available. And the trigger won't do anything after midnight, only to be enabled once she has eaten dinner the next day. That should work.

Another thought crept up on him and he decided to think it over.

If she loses too much weight in a short time I might have done something wrong, but the only ones actually monitoring that would be Emma and her dietician. I would only know about that when things are too late. So we need a fallback mechanism as well.

If she loses more than two pounds a week she should contact me and tell me what she had eaten that week and when. Oh, fuck, she might not remember that - I can barely remember what I've eaten two days ago. So that means she needs to keep a diary to be able to recall what she has eaten and when. Might be useful to include drinks there too. Some types of alcohol make you thirsty I recall having read. Not sure how much of that is true, but better be safe than sorry I guess.

"Hmm, did your dietician tell you to keep a diary? You know, one where you write down what you've eaten and when?"

"Yes, she mentioned it, but I keep forgetting about it. I try to write most of it down though."

Wonderful, so now I have to make a trigger for that too.

"What do you use for that? A paper diary?" She nodded. "That won't help if you're outside. If you go home and stop at some fastfood restaurant for a snack you probably forget to write it down once you get home. You might want to look at some app to install on your phone so you can keep track of things the moment you eat something."

"Ohh, that's a good idea!" she exclaimed. "I hadn't thought of that."

"Let me think about some other things; if this is a good idea I might be able to come up with some other good ideas." He winked and she giggled.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained," she sang. "I'm putting my life in your hands."

Yeah, no pressure alright. You wouldn't say that if you really knew what I've been thinking about.

His stomach clenched, but he knew he wouldn't be able to let it go now. He believed he had come up with a good plan and he couldn't see any real issues if anything would go wrong - he had all kinds of security in place and even fallback mechanisms for when things wouldn't turn out the way he expected.

So he reached out for her and saw that she looked distracted, as if someone had called her and she was looking for that person. Unlike Nicole or Talitha this girl had no defenses at all and he could feel he invaded her brain easily.

This is so different from my mindlink with Jenny, he realized.And it's nowhere like that time in the warehouse either. Hell, it's even nowhere like whatever I have experienced with Talitha - and she had been messing with my head to put that silly girlfriend thing into place.

He hesitated for a moment before he continued.

Careful Vinnie, you don't want to implant - what a terrible choice of words - other suggestions into her mind by accident. So keep your mind focused and steady. Just like a surgeon.

Then he went to work, making sure that Emma would act on a trigger she would have to initiate herself. That trigger would only be available after she had eaten dinner in the evening - or night, if she ended up eating late - and would slowly dissipate after two hours, making her slowly feel like she would like a snack again. Dinner was defined by a warm meal or bread meal during the evening with or without a dessert, depending on what was on the course. She could re-trigger the satisfaction again by acting on the trigger, but only until midnight - he got seriously scared that she wouldn't eat anything if she pulled an all-nighter - and the rest of the day she was on her own again.

He also implanted the suggestion that whenever she ate something she would write it down on the app in her phone, to make sure she wouldn't miss anything. And if she lost two pounds or more in a single week she should contact him - or if he wasn't available, the dietician. Since she now had a perfect dairy the dietician should be able to pinpoint anything she felt was out of place.

When he was done, he snapped his fingers as if he had a brilliant idea.

"Why don't you try to drink some warm milk before you go to bed? It might not help, but I've read about how some people sleep well with that. Better even, you should try to drink if after dinner. It might give you a feeling of satisfaction instead of feeling like you want to eat some more."

She looked at him sceptically. "You serious?"

He shrugged. "You never know until you try, right? But it's not some creepy substance, it's just milk."

She nodded. "I could try that for a change. Since nothing so far has worked it probably won't hurt. Actually, right now I'm considering even the creepy substances."

Vincent laughed. But his insides were restless and his mind was hoping that this wouldn't cause some serious problems.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 15.3 - Charissa

* * * * * * * * * *

A little while ago she had been welcomed Vincent and Nicole - and thereby introduced herself. She had been working on making herself visible, but it hadn't yet been perfect. Now she was standing in front of both residents and it felt like there was some sort of beaming contest and she was going to win it.

She had managed to make herself completely visible.

Nicole had brought her full-length mirror in which she was now appreciating her own form. Another marvel: she was visible in the mirror. The books always said that ghosts weren't visible in mirrors, just like vampires. And although she doubted the existance of the latter, she was pretty sure of the former.

She touched her hair, he clothes, her face, just to make sure that the mirror displayed every inch of her properly. That there wasn't a spot that was still see-through.

"Come here," she commanded when she pulled Vincent over and positioned him behind her, while she was checking her own frontside."Check to see if there are any spots not visible. I want to be fully visible."

They were in Nicole's room; the mirror was too large to move around and Nicole didn't trust any of them to keep the thing in one piece while bringing it to the living room. So they would have to settle for her room. Not that that was much of a problem, after all, they were only trying to see a ghost materialize.

"Am I 3-D?" she asked and Nicole couldn't do other than laugh."Put your arms around me, adjust pressure on me."

Nicole stepped forward and put her arms around the newly visible ghost girl. She noticed she could even rest her arms on top of Charissa's shoulders now and she smiled.

"Welcome aboard, girl. I think it's time for you to get your own room."

If Charissa had won the beaming contest before, this here was the encore. Nicole let go of her and stepped a few paces back to appreciate the sight. All of a sudden their house had become much more lively.

"Now, feel around me," she ordered Vincent."Start at the back and thenrub. See if everything around me is even - that there's no place where I'm still pass-through. I wanna be 3-D and no flatform. Does that word even exist?"

"We call that 2-D," Vincent corrected. "And so far it looks like you're completelyhuman."

His arms went from her spine to her shoulders, crossed under her arms and went to the front, where his hands joined - or at least he had planned to. Right now he was cupping her breasts.

And boy, do they feelsolid, he measured.

Charissa hadn't noticed yet. She was still busy looking around herself to see where he was touching. Nicole noticed though - and she was snickering.

"This looks good, that side looks good too - is it symmetrical? It is, right? The hips feel solid, I can move them too. And how does it look from your side, Vincent? Are my breasts solid? Can you knead them for me to verify?"

He massaged her breasts, smiling. "Feels good," he said. "Very soft." He let go of her breasts and put his hands on her hips.

"Soft? That's not good," she panicked."It should be solid,solid, I tell you."

She grabbed her own breasts and pressed."Try again, come on, try again." She grabbed his hands and brought hem back up, letting him cup her perky tits."How about now? Are they more solid?"

"Hmm," he murmured while flipping his fingers over her nipples. "This part is more solid than the rest. But I like the soft parts too."

Nicole nearly broke down from laughter, standing at the sidelines. She had tears in her eyes from laughing. Charissa threw her an angry gaze for not taking this seriously; after all, it was her dream to solidify, to become visible, to show that she was a real person - albeit a dead one.

"There are still inconsistencies?" Charissa cried out when she grabbed his hands and pressed.

"No, no, let me," Vincent assured her and shook off her hands. "I'm pretty sure that I know what I'm talking about. Just check the mirror if you see anything you want me to take care of."

She dropped her hands, but held her arms up as not to restrict Vincent's arms while he was doing the investigation. She straightened her gaze at the mirror and inspected Vincent's movements. That is when she saw what he was doing.

"Oh. My. God."

"Looks like the cat is out of the bag," Vincent said to Nicole, who collapsed on the ground after being unable to keep her laughter in check. She was on the ground, feet kicking, holding her stomach, laughing so hard that she would have a sore throat for hours after.

Charissa wasn't laughing. She was embarrassed that she hadn't realized until now. And it probably would've brought her to tears if Vincent hadn't anticipated.

He kissed her neck softly, nudged her head to one side so he could easier gain access to her slender neck, and continued kissing. He kissed behind her ear, her earlobe, then sucked on it softly. He nibbled on it. And she was feeling the sensuality of it.

He was still caressing her breasts, sometimes pushing them together, sometimes focusing on a nipple, but in general he was simply enjoying touching her breasts. She felt it. She felt the touch outside and the fluttering inside of her. She closed her eyes, basking in his touch, barely registering that he was unbuttoning her blouse, making her newly visible naked stomach visible from under her clothes.

She opened her eyes and saw in the mirror how the blouse was hanging on both sides of her bellybutton, how Vincent was working on her breasts. And then she saw how he cupped her breasts, wriggled his fingers inside - and pushed up, making her bare breasts visible to the mirror.

Charissa thought it wonderful. She could see herself, as if detached from her body, a sight she had not dared to see ever since she had realized she was a ghost. And now she could see how her tits were being touched, where her nipples were being rubbed, that someone else's hands were caressing her sensitive spots. It was almost too much for her. Almost. Because the sensation caused her hands to slide down, to pull her skirt up and to rub her pussy inside of the panties. She could see it. She could see her hand working down there.

Nicole had finished laughing a while ago and had gotten up. She thought it was a little too intimate to stay longer than necessary, although it was a pretty erotic sight. She wondered if she should have brought a cam to record it, but reckoned that this sight would be plenty for any erotic fantasy she wanted to conjure up whenever she was feeling horny.

Vincent brought down one hand, slowly, so she could see it in the mirror. He let it travel down, touching her all the way down to her stomach, to the band of her skirt, unzipping it with one hand, showing her more of her own body. And his hand travelled further, until it reached her panties.

He decided it would be safe to let go of the last breast and used both hands to pull down her panties. She stepped out of it, all while watching the mirror. His hands touched her legs, then moved up, up, up, until they were on her hips. She shivered. She saw her body shiver in the mirror. And then his right arm moved forwards, touching the slight tuft of hair and then lowering, fingers crawling through the hair, feeling her skin, finding their way to the deeper parts, parts which were by now also hot and damp.

He knew when he had arrived. A slight little bud was sticking out and he was feeling it; first with the touch of his fingers, then with his hand, all the way to his wrist. Then his fingers arched and found the entrance to her secret spot. Charissa moaned from pleasure, from excitement and she realized that she was standing on her toes from extacy. She relaxed a bit, shuffled a bit to ensure that he had enough room for his fingers and then he started pushing. He was pushing his finger, then two into her warm hot pussy. She clamped a hand on his wrist. Just to let him feel how he was making her feel. And because she wanted to feel him.

Then he pulled away. She saw her face in the mirror displaying disappointment, but not for long. Only until she felt that he let her go long enough for him to loosen his pants, to free his monster from the cage. And it was hungry. She could feel its heat, she could feel it pulsating against her ass, slowly gliding down until was lining up to her petite little cave. A cave which would do everything to be filled up - and she pushed his dick in herself.

The time for romance had passed. This was the time for passion.

She saw his dick enter in the mirror, saw them becoming and staying connected. And when he positioned his hands on her hips, she saw it come out and enter her again. It was an unbelievable sight. And she was not only seeing it, she was also feeling it. And boy, did she feel it.

He was thrusting now and she was letting her body rock, letting it match the pace of his thrusting. She felt his staff enter her palace, then leaving it craving, only to return and satisfy her need once more. The things she never thought to feel, she was now feeling - in abundance!

She was already cumming, felt the shivers, the shudders and her knees gave way to her satisfaction. Vincent caught her, held her up and slowed his movements until she wasn't gasping for breath anymore. And when she was able to stand again, he pulled her up by the knees and showed her even more clearly how he was making love to her.

She could now see her pussy, much better than before, and she could see it dripping from her juices. Saw his penis entering and leaving, saw what shefelt. It didn't take long, really, for her to erupt into a second orgasm merely by this sight. And when that subseded, he increased his pace.

She was still sensitive, but she was also craving the feeling of his dick. She was horny as hell despite already having cumtwice and she felt there would be a third time. And when she felt how his member, buried deep within her, contracted, spasmed and then overflowed with juices, juices which she felt hitting her insides, then she joined him in her third orgasm.

When it was all over, he let her down. She was breathing heavily, leaning on hands and knees, exhausted, yet satisfied. She looked up, saw herself in the mirror and smiled, seeing how she was still visible after this exhausting event. Even with all that, she had never lost her concentration to stay visible.

"Good lord," she heard behind her. "You guys sure know how to celebrate."

Nicole had reappeared in the door opening and was staring at them with amazement. Not too long though and soon she was helping Charissa get dressed again. Blouse and skirt were easy; the bra and panties stayed on the ground. Then she took her to the hallway and to another room.

"Welcome to your new room, girl. You're now a resident of this house, so you deserve your own room as well."

This time Charissa didn't need a mirror to know her tears of joy were visible.

12