Voices in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip waiting for what I assumed was going to happen.

"See, wasn't that easy?!" The dildo stopped vibrating. "What's your next choice?!"

"How long are we going to play?"

"You're so silly! I love it! Until the game is over in 60 minutes."

H pointed at the clock on the screen that was counting down from 60. There was another clock on the screen next to it, but it showed zero.

I needed to stall. "Ummm, well." Five more seconds elapsed.

"Hurry! Or we'll pick another one for you!"

"Truth for 20."

"Why you didn't leave after the news conference!"

They've been watching me for almost the entire time I've been in the city. "I'm trying to find out if the Senator is guilty. I mean, what if the Senator is guilty?"

"H?! That seems like only a partial question! Can we have a ruling, please!" The dildo began vibrating again and slowly impaled my pussy.

"OK! OK! I want to find out, I mean, is the Senator's wife involved as part of the accusation against him?!"

"H?!" The dildo stopped moving with three inches of its huge girth in my pussy. But the vibration continued.

"Uhhh. It's too big."

"Oh! We're just getting started! Next selection! We're having so much fun!"

Why wasn't H saying anything? She just had a big smile like her cohort. I didn't have any more truth type of information left. "Historical facts for 10."

"A person whose purpose is to serve us!"

"What?"

"A person whose purpose is to serve us!"

This was a historical question? I looked around the room and remembered where I was. "What is a slave?"

"Be more specific!"

Fifty-fifty chance here.

"Five seconds left to answer!"

I saw that the second clock on the screen had counted down from 15 seconds. Glancing around the room again: "What is a female slave?"

"No! H, let's put 10 minutes on the counter!"

I felt the vibration begin again in the dildo as it slowly entered my pussy. A new device made of soft latex clamped itself over my clit and began to lightly vibrate. "Oh god, no! It's too big!"

"Lucky girl!"

Just as the dildo reached the entrance of my womb, an object was suddenly thrust into my womb and inflated. I could see my belly bulge out. Just as quickly, it deflated and the vibrator began to move out of my pussy. The next thrust was a little faster. Whatever it was that entered my womb was doing the same thing. I looked down and saw how spread apart my pussy was, but there was no need. A close-up of my pussy was now displayed on the giant game screen.

Nine minutes left on the clock.

"Please. Please, stop it," I begged them.

The next time was even faster.

By the eight-minute mark, the video screen showed the robot arm in a blur, thrusting the dildo in and out and somehow pausing just long enough to inflate and deflate my womb.

"Oh god, I'm going to climax!"

Maddingly, E and H just smiled.

"Yes, yes, oh my god! Uhhhhhh!!" My first climax was hard. By the time ten minutes elapsed, I was drooling on myself.

"Next choice!"

I could barely talk. But I did remember that "male slave" was the correct answer. "History for 20."

A ringing bell picture was superimposed on the screen with an audible bell chime accompanying it. "Congratulations, that's the daily double! He's the best slave."

How would I know that answer? As I trembled knowing what was going to happen for 20 minutes, no 40 minutes, I knew that I had a new clue. "Who is Senator Banks?"

"That's the wrong answer! You're such a silly girl! We love it!

The thrusting started immediately at seemingly full speed.

NIGHTY NIGHT

What was that sound?

"Uuuuhhhhhh."

It was like a long droning sound that just kept going. But now it was punctuated by my head being banged forward. Oh no. Glancing over at my clock: 11:30 pm. I knew what was happening next door. More importantly, I knew that I was making the droning sound.

Except for the drool dripping out of my mouth, I looked surprisingly put together, if I was willing to disregard my attire. Of more concern was the aching in my pussy and womb along with the need to pee right now.

"Time to get up."

Thankfully my wobbly legs held me up long enough to reach the toilet. It was only after I released everything I had into the toilet that my attire came into focus.

"No panties." Laughing a little hysterically since that was the least of my concerns. Staring back at me in the hotel's bathroom was a person who I didn't recognize.

DOCTOR DOCTOR

"Ms. Taylor, you really have to be careful." The emergency room doctor and physician's assistant carefully focused on my face.

"Can you remove it?"

"We've called the manufacturer and they're sending someone out in the morning. Just lie still so you don't activate it again."

By "it" they meant the huge dildo jammed up in my pussy, courtesy of E and H. And by "activate" they meant if I tried to pull on it, the dildo turned on and began furiously vibrating, punctuated by whatever was lodged in my womb.

"Do you need something more to, ummm, cover up?"

The physician's assistant was trying not to stare. I didn't blame her. I was staring at myself. With the black latex long-sleeve shirt and Swedish steel collar and cuffs, I felt like I was outside my body looking down on someone who I didn't recognize. I could see the end of the metal dildo slightly protruding from between my pussy lips. Ironically it was the micro skirt that held my attention.

"No, this will do." She had me wrapped up in one of those paper-thin medical gowns. I prayed that no one had seen me when E and H had somehow got me back into my hotel room while I was unconscious.

PERCEPTION

"You seem. Troubled."

"Mmmmm mmmmmm."

"You need to enunciate; I can't understand a word you're saying."

With that, I pulled his cock skin back, revealing his purple head.

Once again, my playmate had lost count. And it was only Saturday night.

For the tenth time, I pulled his lips to mine, stretching to kiss him around his ball gag. As soon as I made contact, I started to move his cock skin as fast as I could.

Back and forth I went while my man-child struggled. It was so beautiful.

I got him to climax in less than three minutes.

"Boys are so horny."

After letting him rest for 15 minutes, he began to make some more sounds

"Baby, I'm going to mount you again." As usual, moving my pussy slowly up and down over his cock made me climax in just a few minutes. But I had all night to ride him. "This is how we love each other," I said with genuine love. Well, genuine in the sense that I was lying. I couldn't care less about this human toy.

TECH TALK

"It's our new model. You must have had it installed this month?"

"Yes, of course." I didn't know what else to say to the tech.

"I apologize, but I'm going to have to reflash the chip so it unlocks. Then I can deflate the womb-erator."

"The what?"

The tech looked at me quizzically. "Didn't they tell you about all this during the installation?"

"Yes, of course," I lied. "Can you remove the Swedish collar?"

"You've lost the key." The tech rolled her eyes, but reached over and undid the heavy steel collar and matching cuffs.

After another 30 minutes, the end of the metal dildo popped open and the pressure within my womb began to dissipate.

"Give it another 5 minutes and then carefully remove it."

SUNDAY NIGHT

"Hi, Christina." I walked slowly to the room service cart that she was setting up for dinner.

"Hi. Sarah."

"Can you tell me about, ummmm, you know?" I was trying to be careful. I didn't want to be careful after last night, but this girl hadn't done anything.

"Her husband doesn't come to school."

"I understand. But is there anything strange going on when you're in her class?"

"It's really late, Sarah, I should be going."

Everything began to shake on my nightstand. I timed it perfectly.

"What's that? Sarah? Ms. Taylor?"

"I don't know?! It sounds like it's next door. Better call your manager and have them check!"

---

The manager and 4 security guards showed up in less than 2 minutes. I didn't even know the place had security guards. An overreaction?

After first knocking and then pounding on the door: "This is the manager, open this door, please!"

Christina and I peered around my room's doorjamb.

"Please open the door!" The adjacent room had been quiet for several minutes. Now there was the sound of doors slamming. "I'm going to use the master key. Get ready." With a click, the door was unlocked and the five of them piled into the room.

"It's going to be ok," was all we heard from the next room.

"Let's go look, Christina."

"Shouldn't we just stay here?"

"This could be a news story. I have to go."

"I'm sorry madam, but this is a police crime scene." A security officer was trying to coax me out of the room, but I had already seen more than I wanted to. Strapped to the bed was a frightened young man, naked, with something in his mouth. The manager was methodically looking for something for him to wear as security was working to undo his bindings.

"Perhaps, you should take out the gag." No one paid any attention to me.

Looking around the room, I saw the door that connected this room to the adjacent one. "I think the person who you're looking for is in the next room!"

"What person?" The manager asked, still looking for some clothes.

"Obviously there was another person involved with this, how in the world could he have done it?"

"We'll take a look, madam." The security guard slowly made her way out of the room and over to the adjacent room.

"We really should go." Christina had quietly come into the room, standing behind me as if looking for protection.

"There's no one in the next room." Pushing past me, the guard spoke to her manager.

"I think we all know what this is," she looked accusingly at the man in the bed as he quickly dressed.

"It wasn't what you think, uhhh, I didn't, uhhh, oh my god!" He was staring right at all of us crammed into the hotel room.

"What, what is it?" asked the manager.

I turned to follow his gaze, but he was just staring at all of us with his mouth open.

"Let's go, Sarah," Christina rasped into my ear.

"Ok, ok." She was clearly overcome by the whole crazy scene.

MONDAY MONDAY

I had almost given up. But after waiting all night, at precisely 7:30 am the door opened. Even with her back turned to me, there was no mistaking who was rapidly walking away from the room two doors down.

Tempted to follow her, instead, I just headed back into my room. It had been a long night and I'd have a chance to talk with her later after the police had booked her and searched her Urus.

---

"Your husband has been covering for you. Is that why you ignored his indiscretion with the intern?"

"Now, Sarah. Nothing has changed. I'm still not going to throw a man who is innocent under the bus. Besides, you never answered my question."

"Everything has changed. You're the one in jail while the Senator stays home and sips sweet tea."

Mrs. Banks gave me one of her beautiful smiles. "I haven't done anything Sarah. This will all be over and done with today."

"What question, Mrs. Banks?"

Why Sarah, "what's in it for me?"

GOOD NIGHT

"That's all there is, Joanie."

"Until the trial."

"True. If there even is one."

"What?!"

"I heard that the man isn't going to press any charges. He's too embarrassed."

"Did you talk to him?"

"He won't talk to anyone.

"What about the Senator?"

"He's not talking either."

"And Mrs. Banks?"

"Like I said. She just smiled through all of it. Now can I please get some sleep?"

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sarah. Have a good night and a safe flight home."

---

Sipping on my dinner Champaign I wasn't truly happy with the outcome. No closure on the Senator. Mrs. Banks. The unknown man. E and H. So many things.

I rang for room service to pick up my dinner.

"Hi, Sarah. All finished?"

"With dinner? Yes."

"Have a safe trip home."

"Christina, about Mrs. Banks at school?"

"Yes?"

She looked afraid. More unanswered questions. "Never mind. Nice to have met you." I closed the door behind Christina and turned in for the night.

At precisely 11:30 pm my room started shaking again.

12