Volleyball Wediges From Hell Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley finishes her harrowing night.
3k words
4.46
24.6k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as my teammates had untied me from the weight bench and given me the chance to stand up, my legs gave out and I fell to my knees. The soreness in my muscles from trying to keep the weight machine together made standing hard enough, but my orgasm had left my entire body weak. I wanted nothing more than to lay in a comfortable bed. And maybe even cuddle. Maybe with one of my teammates.

I could see myself in the mirror once again, this time with my tits and pussy on full display. The fact that all my charms were fully visible to all of my teammates hit me once again, and while it still sent waves of embarrassment rushing through my body, I could still feel a wave of warmth running between my legs. The thought of Chloe and Sara and Kate touching me, slapping me, hitting me sent butterflies running through my stomach once again. Humiliated as I would be to admit, their harsh touch was part of what had turned me on.

Once I finally had the strength to walk again, they hauled me upstairs, back to the kitchen. My socks, which were just about dry, managed to get soggy again as they led me through the puddles of water from earlier. They sat me down again, with my bare butt right in a puddle of cold water. The final round of my torment was about to begin.

"Now, if you want to prove you meant it when you apologized, you'll help us clean up this mess," Kate said, "Starting with the water you spilt all over the floor." I quickly realized she didn't mean I'd be using a mop or towels.

I needed to prove I really was sorry, so I quickly spread my legs, doing the splits, and I bent forward to start lapping up the puddle of water in front of me. A part of me hoped that that position would earn me another round of vibrations from the metal balls, but I was sorely disappointed. I was somewhat please, however, to receive a few spanks from my teammates as I finished all the water on the floor.

Once I had drunk most of it, I got on my hands and knees and made my way across the room, lapping up the pools of water and doing my best to suck it out of the many ripped panties that lay across the floor. From time to time, one of my teammates would stop their gossiping to give me a spank or "accidently" bump into me, causing me to lose my balance and fall to the ground, often landing right on my already sensitive boobs. I tried to look on the bright side: after tonight's ordeals, I was quite thirsty. But it turned out that wasn't the only thing they were going to be making me clean.

As soon as I had lapped up most of the water, Chloe came to me and said, "Open wide, Ashley," I did as instructed, and she quickly stuffed my ripped pair of panties in my mouth. Sara, Kate, and the other girls, followed in suit, each putting a pair or two in my mouth before Chloe put another roll of duct tape over my mouth.

Then, out of the refrigerator came another set of underwear: a filly pink bra and panty set that looked much too small for me. As I looked closer, I could see they were drenched in water and quite cold to the touch. Kate helped me with the panties as we both tried forcing them up my legs. Once it was finally on tight - emphasis on tight - my pussy and butt were finally no longer visible. I was glad I would no longer be on full display, but a part of me felt disappointed that they probably wouldn't be using the vibrating balls on me again.

The matching bra was soon being forced on my chest. I compliantly slipped my arms through the armholes, but before they could close the clasp, I felt my panties shoot up my ass. Two girls held my legs back as Chloe and Sara yanked the panties up to my upper back. Kate then pulled the clasp closed behind my back, interlacing the straps between the holes in the panties, giving me a bra-connection wedgie. To make matters worse, I could feel Kate putting glue on the clasp. I wouldn't be getting out of this any time soon.

As if the panties riding up my butt wasn't bad enough, my pussy was about to receive the same treatment. Another one of my teammates produced a pair of handcuffs and slipped one cuff down my panties, through each leg hole, and then back up through my waistband before I was cuffed into them. Though I found I could still move my hands around a bit without adding too much discomfort, if I wanted to bring my hands more than a couple inches above my waist, it would give me a frontal wedgie as well - as if my camel toe wasn't already bad enough in these panties.

They led me outside the kitchen through the sliding doors onto their balcony, and it dawned on me what was about to happen. Kate had a zip line leading from her balcony, down through the forest in her expansive, multi-acre backyard, to a large treehouse at the bottom of a valley. She had multiple harnesses that we had used to zip line down there in the past, but I had a feeling they wouldn't be letting me use a harness.

Sure enough, as soon as I was outside, Kate started working on attaching the zip line to the back of my bra. As soon as she had finished, she spoke, "Now Ashley, you've been on this line a few times before, so you know how long it is, right?" I nodded my head. It was a whole quarter mile at least down to the treehouse.

"Good. We placed the keys to your handcuffs on a shelf at the top of the treehouse, so you're going to have to reach to get them. But after that, you're free." Suddenly, I understood why they handcuffed me the way that they did. "Oh, and I'm not giving back the remote to those balls until school on Monday, so I hope they don't cause you too much discomfort." They did.

The whole team took turns giving me one last spank before heading inside to go to sleep. I could see that the clock inside hit 12:34 before they turned off the lights, locked the door, and closed the curtains.

As soon as they had left, I started trying to take the weight off of my feet and onto the makeshift harness made out of the frilly pink bra and panties. As suspect as the contraption was, I managed to get my feet completely off of the ground, and the zip line showed no sign of breaking. It was also nice getting some of the weight off of my feet, though it was replaced by the panties cutting into my sore pussy and ass and the bra straps tightening under my arms. Still, for as much pressure as it was causing on my pussy, I actually had started to like the feeling it gave me.

Putting my feet back on the ground, I started moving my hips so that the fabric of the panties would rub against my labia. I had to stand on my tip-toes to get my wedgie to the point where the pressure didn't hurt me too much and the friction of the panties on my sore taint didn't cause me too much more pain. I steadily pulled up on my handcuffs in sync with my hips. I started to moan as I used my current predicament to stimulate myself in a way I never had before. A few seconds after I closed my eyes to concentrate on the feelings more, I heard someone giggle.

"Well, look who turned out to be a little slut after all," I could hear Chloe's amused voice. I wanted to scream that, no, it wasn't like that. I'd never done anything like this before. But all that game out was a muffled sound through the many panties and the duct tape over my mouth, which could only have made matters worse. "Since you've been so cooperative tonight, I got a little reward for you," she continued, holding up a little remote, "This remote is from an older model than the one Kate used earlier. She doesn't know I have this, but I want to see if it still works with the newer models."

She pressed a button, and suddenly the metal balls came to life inside of me once more. I'd like to say that I didn't want her to continue, that I would rather she had turned off the remote and left me be. I wish I could say that I didn't enjoy what Chloe's torture was doing to me. But the truth was that I loved it. I loved this new feeling of pure ecstasy on my clit. I moaned louder than I would have liked to admit as I rubbed my dripping pussy against the pink panties harder and harder. Within minutes, I came again in my already-drenched panties as Chloe watched on.

"Now, I'm going to leave this here, Ashley," she said, laying it down on a nearby table, "it only sends the signal to the balls to vibrate while it's nearby, so when you finally take the zip-line down, you can expect you won't be orgasming any more tonight. I hope you make your choice wisely, though I think the whole team would be very disappointed in you if we find you're still here when we wake up tomorrow morning." I understood the threat. As she walked back down the stairs, she finished, "Oh, and even if you get your hands on that thing, don't think you're out of the woods yet. Like I said, it's from an older model without the magnets, so you won't be able to demagnetize the balls. I guess you'll just be stuck with them for a while."

As humiliated as I was to be cumming from Chloe's actions, I couldn't help myself. I didn't want this feeling to end, so, to my shame, I stayed. I let the vibrations of the balls in my pussy and ass continue as wave after wave of orgasm fell over me. My panties, and then my thighs, and later my feet, were thoroughly soaked. After each orgasm, I told myself this would be the time that I finally took the zipline down to the treehouse, but each time, I couldn't help myself.

When the remote for the vibrators finally died, I was an absolute mess. I had been on the brink of another orgasm. I bounced a few times in my wedgie to see if I could knock the balls back on or at least use the stimulation from the panties to make myself cum. I had no such luck.

I turned back towards the house and caught another glimpse of the clock. It was 5:55, and I realized it would be daybreak soon. Though I wondered if the girls truly had anything else in mind for me in the morning, at this point, I wanted nothing more than to just lay in my own bed, sleep, and then masturbate to my heart's desire.

I stepped over to the balcony where the stairs began and the zipline passed right above. I gave the line another tug with my hips and felt the butterflies well up in my stomach. I had used the zip line at her house only once before, and it had been a scary experience. I wasn't used to being so far off the ground in free fall for so long. And when I had done it before, at least I was in a proper harness.

Finally, I worked up the nerve and jumped. With all of my orgasms over the last few hours, I forgot how sensitive my butt and pussy were. Now, almost all of my weight was being put on the frilly panties lodged in my crack and between my pussy lips, with the rest of it falling on my tits because of the strong straps of the frilly bra. I twisted and turned, trying to find a position that was more comfortable while falling, but all I managed to do was make my butt even more sore and provide just the smallest amount of stimulation to my pussy. My stomach felt like it was about to explode with all the anxiety I was experiencing.

When I was nearing the treehouse, I realized I was going way too fast. As soon the line led me into the treehouse, I quickly shot right through it and started up the much less steep incline on the other side of the treehouse. Those bitches must have readjusted the line, so instead of stopping in the treehouse, I'd keep going up the other side of the line into the forest instead of just stopping in the treehouse. It was a gentle enough incline there was no telling how long it might be to the end.

Only seconds after I was sent flying out of the treehouse, the limbs of trees started smacking my thighs. This side of the line clearly hadn't been cleared out like the other side had. That, mixed with the butterflies I got from heights and the pressure of the panties on my clit gave me the strongest orgasm of the night, sending me flailing about, still flying into trees that smacked my stomach and legs.

Eventually, I slowed down and started heading back down in the other direction towards the treehouse again. Exhausted, I lay in my makeshift harness, flying in and out of the treehouse a couple more times before I finally came to a stop.

Now, however, came the hard part. Once my feet touched the precious floor once more, I looked up at the key that was hanging just above my head. The highest my hands had gone since being handcuffed in were about as high as my belly button. The thought of what I would have to do to my virgin pussy to get my hands up there horrified me. But I was ready to be done with this awful night, so I tried nonetheless.

I reached my hands up as high as I could, wedged the panties further up my pussy that I had thought possible, even with the zip line pulling up on the back. But as hard as I tried, the highest I could manage to get my hands was just high enough to touch the base of my boobs. It was no use.

I cursed Kate and the rest of the girls. With my arms bound as they were, there was no way I was getting out of this. They must have tricked me into thinking this was over. There wasn't really any way for me to get out of here and free myself. They must still be playing with me, and they'd have punishment for me yet to come.

I sunk down into my wedgie in dismay, about to give up until I realized the zip line was what could still get me out of this. Though my legs were still exhausted from the night's adventures, I was determined to get through it. I bounced in the wedgie a couple of times, working up the kinetic energy before I jumped up, managing to hook one leg over the zip line. It was just enough for me to reach my hands as high as they could go to grip the key, sending my wedgie shooting up my pussy once more.

Finally, once I had gotten hold of the key, I managed to unlock one arm of the handcuff, freeing myself. From there, I could slide the cuffs out through my panties and unlock the other cuff with ease before dropping down.

When I tried undoing the bra at my back, I recalled the clasp was still glued together, and that clearly wasn't coming undone anytime soon - not without some industrial adhesive remover, at least. But I could still undo the zip line fastener that kept me attached to the line. As I did, I dropped to the ground, not used to putting my full weight on my feet.

Once I had regained my composure, I carefully used the ladder down from the tree house and walked the quarter mile up the hill through the dense, muddy forest in just my bra-connection wedgied underwear. Before leaving, I made sure to walk back up onto the patio to collect the remote to the vibrating balls. I tried mashing the buttons on the remote in hopes that I could manage one last wave of orgasms before I left, but it was well and truly out of battery power. The remote may need some of my own replacement batteries, but I could surely still have some fun with it after I got home - even if I would still have to beg Kate for the full remote which could de-magnetize the balls and get them out of me. Though with the full feeling they gave me and the pleasure they had already bestowed upon me countless times this night, I was in no rush to get them out. I couldn't wait to try touching myself again, this time on my own terms, without any others watching me.

As I descended the patio staircase once again - this time on my own two feet rather than the infernal zip line - I prepared myself mentally for the mile-long trip back to my place. I had been broken and humiliated in so many ways over the last night, and in the eyes of my team, I would never get my dignity back again. In fact, if the videos the girls took this weekend ever got out - which I suspected they would - I would probably never retain any dignity for the rest of my time in college. Those videos may be a source of humiliation for me for the rest of my life.

But I had learned a very valuable lesson that night: karma is a bitch.