Voluntary Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renton considered what more he could ask. There were so many questions in his head, but he knew she couldn't answer many of them and the others were questions for him as he decided if he really wanted to sign on for this job. For now, he had nowhere else to be and nothing else to do, so at least he could take their tests and find out what they were willing to offer him.

"No, I think I'm ready for your tests."

"Wonderful! I'll take you over to our testing room." Marigold stood and took a moment to adjust her skirt and then showed him towards the door. "Don't worry, I think you'll get an excellent offer package. Just relax and answer honestly. We have strict confidentiality rules, so no matter what you decide the examination results will never be released to anyone other than the review board and our medical staff. After your contract is finished or if you decide not to sign one, all of these records will be handed over to you and all other copies erased."

"You're very strict about personal information here, aren't you?" Renton asked as he followed her down the hall.

"Naturally, our clients don't want people to know they hire our contract holders and contract holders often don't want people to know that they've worked for us. We have an entire department that exists to help former contract holders mask their actual employment history with us. Keeping things private is just good business." Marigold replied when she stopped at another door. She opened it and motioned for him to enter.

"Here is the testing room. The tests are automated, mostly it is just answering questions. The test will adjust based on your answers. Just answer honestly as best as you can. When it finishes, I'll come back and take you to our bunkroom. I assume you would like to stay here for the night." Marigold waited for Renton to confirm. He nodded his head. "Good. We should have an offer package for you in the morning after breakfast. Now, relax and get going."

The door clicked shut behind her and Renton suddenly felt very alone. This whole idea was crazy, but he was here, so at least he had to see what kind of an offer they could make. The only chair in the room was a rather comfortable one that sat opposite a blank wall. He took a moment and then got comfortable.

The wall lit up. It was a display screen. A voice recognition system quickly guided him through the preliminaries. His name, address, current occupation. It was all pretty standard. Then the real test began. It wasn't like any skills test he'd ever taken before. He'd watch short video clips and describe them. He talked about his childhood and relationships. For all the hours of porn he'd watched, he found that he didn't understand a fraction of the sexual questions asked.

The test took hours. The striking young maid stopped by several times with drinks and snacks as he continued. He worked through a knowledge test that bounced from history to politics, art and sports. They had him play games, from simple board games to fighting simulations. As each test finished, he had no idea what to expect next, and quite often found elements mixing together. By the time it was over, he didn't think there was anything that they didn't know about him, what he knew or how he thought.

In fact, he wasn't sure the test was over until the door opened behind him and Marigold stepped in. She was wearing little more than a chemise and lace panties, yet somehow managed to retain that look of refined beauty that she'd mastered so well. She smiled at him warmly, even though his eyes couldn't resist leering at her soft breasts as they stretched her top.

"Thank you, Renton, I know the test can be a little grueling, but you've finished. Our techs and psychologists will review your answers and pull together an offer package. In the meanwhile, is there anything else I can do for you before I show you to your bunk?" Marigold grinned wantonly as she stood in the doorway. Renton wavered. He couldn't believe she could really be offering what his gut told him.

"Why... why are you dressed..." Renton stammered a bit. It had been a long day for him, draining in a way that he could scarcely describe. As deliriously attractive as Marigold was, he hadn't been prepared for this.

"Well, if you decide to sign a contract this will be your last night as a man for quite some time. I just thought, if you'd like, we can make sure it's a memorable evening." Marigold smiled again and sauntered over to where he stood. "I assure you, you won't regret saying yes."

Renton stood there stunned. He knew that Marigold had been a man, not that anyone who'd meet her on the street could ever have guessed. Given that he was seriously about to undergo the same change, that wasn't as disturbing as it might have been otherwise. Honestly, his brain didn't even go there, it was stuck on 'crazy hot woman wants to fuck me silly'. That never happened to him, and someone as drop dead gorgeous as Marigold usually only gave him attention long enough to knee him in the groin.

Marigold simply smiled and grabbed onto both his hands and slowly, gently placed them on top of her breasts so that her pert nipples were poking into his palms. She'd seen this kind of awestruck stupidity before, and if there was one way to snap him out of it and get the desired result it was a giving him two heaping handfuls of boobs.

That got his attention. Her breasts were full and ripe and she was pressing his hands into them. Renton instinctively squeezed them both, and heard her give him a husky gasp. His cock responded in kind, as she leaned forward and planted a sensual kiss on his wavering lips. Again, his automatic responses came to his rescue as returned her kiss. She was soft, yet eager, and it drew him out of his stupor.

After a moment of trading passion she pulled back again. She looked up at him with her wicked grin. "Shall we retire to my room?"

This time Renton was ready. He gave her chest another caress. "Yes, I'd love to."

Marigold pulled him along, leading him down the corridor and then up an elevator. The whole time she was making sure he didn't get cold feet. She pressed up against him, stroked his crotch, and made sure his hands were always sliding over one soft curve or another.

When they finally got to her room, she knew he was as hard and ready as any man could be. She felt a bit sorry for him as she recognized the signs of a man who hadn't enjoyed the pleasures of a woman for a while. As she pulled him towards the bed, she kissed him. Marigold managed to strip off his shirt and remove his pants without him missing a beat. It was a skill she'd picked up during her time here, and by the time they tumbled onto her silk sheets he was naked and she was down to her panties.

Renton felt like it was some kind of dream as he slid onto his back, with Marigold on top. Her soft breast jiggled against him as he reached down to pull off her panties. He struggled for a moment before she reached down and took his hand. She led him with one firm tug, and tore the soft lace away from her mound.

She let him toss her panties away. His hands came back to stroke her thighs firmly as she straddled his crotch. Marigold smiled to herself as she felt his passions growing. Men always liked that little trick, and she'd come to enjoy it as well. She had a drawer full of easy to tear panties just for these moments.

Marigold gave him one more wet kiss and then pulled herself up until she had her pussy lips poised right above his throbbing shaft. She paused for a moment so he could enjoy the sight of her naked flesh above his. She loved the looks men gave her when she did this, knowing that for so many of them, she was as an angel fallen from heaven. It made the next moment so much easier.

"Oh, oh god!" Marigold moaned as she pressed down. No matter how many times she did it, the feeling of a cock sliding into her was still wickedly alien. She'd come to enjoy, even crave it, but deep inside she never forgot. The moment was fleeting; the demands of her flesh drove it from her mind. She was wet, and he was so hard that she easily mounted him, taking his hardness into her depths.

Renton gasped as well, digging his fingers into her thighs. It was hard to keep under control as she worked her hips down onto him. The way she twisted her hips as she bore down on him, and especially the way she looked, her eyes closed, her mouth parted just slightly, was enough to drive him to the edge.

Marigold knew exactly what she was doing, and paused as she planted her ass onto his thighs. Her chest heaved as she panted; the feeling of impalement was easily driving her wild. Renton may not have been the most well hung man, but that really never matter to her. She wondered sometimes if that was just an effect of how her new body had formed or if it was how women normally felt. The truth was it didn't matter, the sensations she experienced were so amazing, so wonderful, that she couldn't care.

The trick was sharing that pleasure, and in that she knew she had to walk a fine line. He was near the edge, his throbbing hardness was eager to explode, yet neither of them truly wanted that, not just yet. Marigold held herself, gently squeezing down upon his hardness as he shuddered under her, clearly fighting to keep control. Slowly, she leaned down. First she stroked his chest, until she was low enough that her dangling breasts molded into his hard muscles. Her hair cascaded around his head as she lowered her mouth onto his and finally, they kissed again, deeply, passionately as she gave him the time to regain his restraint.

His hands slowly released her thighs and began stroking her. Marigold responded in kind, slowly, gently working her hips on him, enough to make them both let out gasps of pleasure. His hands found her breasts again, and now they squeezed and molded her tender flesh as she ground and humped herself faster and harder. He pinched her nipples and she squeezed down on his shaft.

They moaned together, their shared passion pushing both towards release. Renton was gasping, fighting to keep together as she worked her hips, he tried to meet her with thrusts of his own, but she was keeping control, setting the pace. By now it was too much, and his needs took over. He pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her back and ass. He held her tight for a moment and then with one frantic, flailing roll, he managed to roll her onto her back. Somehow he was still inside her, except now he was between her thighs, his chest pressing down on hers and he was now in the lead.

Marigold wailed as he reached for her breasts again. She pulled her legs open wide, knowing just what was about to happen. She'd summoned his passion, taken the weak flame inside him and turned it into a raging inferno. Now, she'd know just how much of a man he could be.

Renton tried to restrain himself. His first thrusts were measured and careful. He enjoyed the way she whimpered and sighed as he slid in and out of her seething passage. Yet, that very joy melted his restraint. His thrusts grew faster, harder. Marigold was meeting his passion as well, thrusting her hips to his and pressing her chest into his strong hands.

The sounds of flesh slapping into flesh and cries of passion echoed around Marigold's room as Reston frantically pumped into her eager flesh. He'd not been this aroused in years, and she was letting his enthusiasm push her towards that wonderful peak. Then, finally, he couldn't take it any more and he thrust deep into her warm passage and his cock fired his seed into her. Marigold felt the jarring thrust and as he ground into her aching pussy she felt her own orgasm boil over.

Their lips met again as their bodies shuddered in ecstasy. They panted and moaned as aching need gave way to the pleasure of release. Finally, naked and sweating they collapsed onto her bed.

"That, was... amazing..." Renton gasped as Marigold snuggled up to him. Her breasts pressing against his arm as she gently stroked his bare chest. He couldn't remember having sex like that before. Everything about it had been perfect.

"You weren't bad yourself." Marigold smiled. He wasn't the best lover, she'd ever had, but she had a way of bringing out the best in any man. She knew it was part of the training, but it didn't change the results. She was more than satisfied with his performance, and now she just wondered if he'd be up for more.

"Thank you, for everything tonight." Renton turned to look into her sparkling eyes. He didn't know how he'd have gotten this far without her. Certainly, it was her job, at least up to this last part, but seeing her, and knowing how much she enjoyed what they'd just done did more to calm his nerves than anything else could have. "You really do like being a woman, don't you?"

"It has its advantages." She smirked before realizing how serious he'd suddenly become. "But, yeah, I love it. I miss the other side sometimes, and once in a while it'll hit me just how weird it is having breasts and a vagina, but I've been under contract for almost six years now, and I don't think I'll ever go back."

Renton's curiosity was piqued now. As they basked in the afterglow, he asked her more about what life was like working for the company. Now that they'd forged a more personal bond, he felt like he could open up and ask all the personal questions he was honestly dying to know. To his surprise, Marigold answered them all with the same poised dignity he'd come to expect from her. Ultimately, the life he'd have here wouldn't be the same as hers, but as they finally drifted off to sleep, he felt reassured that he could sign a contract here without worry.

That didn't mean he wasn't nervous as hell the next day when the offer package came in and Marigold sat down with him to review it. They were back in the interview room and Marigold was tapping at her tablet as he looked up at the screen.

"So that's it." Renton stated. He didn't know what to think really, much less what he could truly choose. It was laid out in front of him. The reality of it was really starting to hit home as he looked over the options.

"Yes, it looks like you qualify for most of the roles we have available. Though I'm a bit surprised you didn't clear for porn star though, especially after last night." Marigold gave him a wry smile. In truth, she could guess why, it was much the same reason she hadn't qualified for it either. They both had too great a tendency to equate sexual intimacy with romantic feelings. For an escort or even a prostitute, that wasn't such a bad thing, but she'd seen the conflicts that arose in porn studios before they instituted those protocols.

Renton smiled back. If he were doing anything else, such a quip would have actually perked him up. The fact that he was choosing what he'd be doing as a woman for the next year put everything in an entirely different context.

"Now remember, today all you really have to decide today is if you want to sign on. After the transformation you can change any of the other details, including your role.. If you can, it's better to decide on everything before your changes though, that way they can tailor your new body for your role. It can really make a big difference." Marigold explained. She could see he was glazing over a bit. She sympathized, but she wasn't kidding either. There wasn't a doubt that different body types worked better for different roles. Strippers tended to work better with huge boobs and round bottoms, while high class escorts tended more towards the tall and refined look. Some variety was good, but that didn't change the basic reality.

He'd had the night to sleep on it, and was still mulling it over at breakfast. He didn't have any other options, though. Saying no just wasn't in the cards. The real question was just what role he was going to pick.

"Can you show me the difference in pay?" Renton asked. Marigold nodded and swiped her tablet. Numbers filled the screen next to the choices.

"Yellow is base pay, Blue is the bonus pay for being sexually available. The base pay is fixed, so long as you meet the non-sexual duties. The sex pay is more flexible depending on just what you are willing to do and how often. I can get you a full breakdown if you want, but it's not the kind of thing you should worry about right now." Marigold explained. The details could get pretty nasty and it was solely at the discretion of the contract holder. He'd be able to change his mind either way at any time.

Renton scanned the screen. He'd actually taken some time this morning to look over what all the positions entailed and now that he had the numbers, it made the choice somehow easier.

"What about the escort service?" Renton asked. Marigold swiped her tablet and the main screen filled with the details of the roll.

"That's a good choice. You'll basically be on call to go to parties, look pretty and allow your client to show you off. The clients tend to pay very well, especially if you're willing to spend the night. I actually did my first contract as an escort, and I'd recommend it." Marigold smiled. The parties had been a lot of fun, and the men tended to be a much higher caliber than other positions. Of course, some of them got rather kinky, but she'd found that more fun than she would have expected.

"I'm kind of surprised I'd even qualify for that." Renton chuckled. Software guys weren't usually the party type. He knew that escorts did more than just serve as arm candy, but he'd never been the most extroverted person.

"Well, it seems your old history degree is paying off then. That well rounded background really helps, and tech tycoons love being able to talk shop with sexy women." Marigold replied. She didn't want to tell him that being somewhat introverted was actually a plus for much the same reason. Those kind of men didn't like their women to be overly aggressive or social. An introvert's tendency to want to talk with just one person intimately was actually part of the demand.

Renton sat back for a moment and ran over his options again. There were so many, basically anyplace a woman could be objectified was on offer. Some of the roles were actual jobs, and would even require training, like a receptionist and secretary. Most of them were more overtly sexual though, from models to strippers. In some ways the choice wasn't easy, but ultimately the money tipped the balance.

"Okay, I think I'm ready." Renton turned back to Marigold.

"Congratulations then. Let's get the paperwork going and then we can go down to the modeling departments and start making the new you." Marigold grinned. Then she pulled up the paperwork and started going over the gritty details.

It took the better part of an hour to go through the contracts and all the details. Renton winced a few times at the depth of detail, but in the end he knew what he was getting into. There wasn't anything really objectionable and he was actually impressed by the amount of contractual protections had been put in place for him. It really seemed that the company did have his interests in mind as well as their own.

By the time he finished his head was swimming. As he finalized with his last thumb print Marigold gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

"Now, don't worry too much, you can basically back out any time. The only big thing to keep in mind is that the company won't pay for you to transform back if you cancel your contract early. They'll pay for your service to that point and you're free to go." Marigold explained. It wasn't the first time, but it did set his mind at ease a bit. Of course, if he did quit like that, he'd be stuck as a woman. That wasn't the plan, he needed the job, and he wasn't about to back out on the contract.

"It's just a lot to take in. So, what's next?" He asked. He felt a bit queasy. There really wasn't much doubt about it. With the contracts signed, there was only one more thing to be done.