Voluntary Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosalie simply slid up to him and let him take her arm. Her stomach fluttered as she walked arm and arm with him. She felt strangely exhilarated by his compliment, and found it weird to walk like this with a man, and yet she was doing her best to fill her role.

The waiter quickly escorted them towards an empty table and Norman leaned over to her. He whispered into her ear. "I can assure you that every gentleman in the room is envious that I have you on my arm, and every woman jealous of your beauty. Except for that couple over there by the window. I believe they are quite content."

Rosalie failed to stifle a giggle as she looked over at the young couple he was talking about. The fact that they were lightly kissing across their small table and holding hands was all the confirmation she needed. There wasn't a doubt that they only had eyes for each other. It was actually rather heartwarming, and certainly helped to lighten her mood.

"You'll excuse me for having placed an order for us already. I know this whole dating business can be rather disconcerting." Norman explained as he helped her get seated. Then he sat in his own chair. "I can certainly ask for a menu if you'd like."

"No, it's fine, thank you." Rosalie smiled. She hadn't known what to expect, but this certainly wasn't it. Norman was in every way the perfect gentleman, if anything, it was rather unnerving. Still, it was oddly nice, if strange to be treated like a lady.

"So how are you adjusting? I know this all must be a rather big change for you." Norman asked.

"I'm okay, a little surprised by that really, but it hasn't been nearly as weird as I thought it would be." Rosalie confided.

"I'm glad to hear that. It's my hope that we'll have a very pleasant evening together, but I want you to know if you ever feel uncomfortable, I want you to tell me. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to." Norman explained as he took a sip of his water.

"Thank you, but I'm a big girl now, and I know what I'm getting into." Rosalie tried to exude the confidence she wanted to feel. It was one of the things her trainers had taught her. If she acted how she wanted to feel, it helped to actually make her feel that way.

Norman chuckled at that. "Very good, I almost believe it, and I know you want to. Still, I've helped many other girls with their first evenings before, and I don't want you to have any regrets."

"I won't, Mr. Pearson. I'm actually a bit surprised you care so much." Rosalie said before she realized how direct she was being. That was another lesson she'd need more refreshers on.

Now, Norman laughed and put his glass down. "I know. Men are rather crass beasts, aren't they. I'll have you know that I've been doing this for many years because I want this to be a special day for the girls, and that certainly includes you. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, but then I am a man."

Rosalie squirmed a bit in her chair. She hated to admit that he was having an effect on her. Since her transformation she'd been surrounded by women, all of whom had been intensely attractive in one way or another. She'd been somewhat comforted by the fact that she still enjoyed looking at women. This was something different, he was charming, and his concern for her was heartwarming. Still, there was something more to it than that, an allure that she'd never felt for a man before.

"I can certainly understand that, the process seems to make for rather alluring women." Rosalie smiled a little and thrust out her chest a bit to emphasize the point. Certainly, not all the women who'd been through the transformation came out with large breasts, but it was rather common. The rest of their bodies tended to match male fantasies as well, from long hair to soft round bottoms, long legs and big doe eyes.

"Indeed, and let me assure you that your curves are simply bewitching." He paused to savor the bounty on offer before he took another sip from his glass. "But there will be plenty of time for that later. First, why don't you tell me a little about yourself. What did you use to do before taking the plunge?"

Rosalie resumed sitting comfortably and then started talking about herself. It seemed rather strange in a way. Her instincts had always been to let her date talk, but now that she was on the other side, it felt so good just going on. She started with her history as a software developer. The gory details went over his head, but the conversation soon turned to hobbies and interests. By the time they were on the desert course they'd spent over an hour discussing the military failings of the Russian incursions into the Chinese civil war and how they accidentally helped the cause of the restored nationalists to take Beijing.

It was far easier to lose herself in the moment than Rosalie had expected. It wasn't until she finished the last bite of a delicious chocolate cake that she realized she'd been actively flirting with him through the evening. It had just come so naturally. It wasn't just the friendly banter, it was making sure to stroke his hand when he left it on the table, or batting her eyes at him when he slipped a compliment into the conversation.

As he helped her out of her seat he paused for a moment with her hand in his. "If you'd like my apartment is a block away. I can assure you a stimulating evening, should you join me."

Rosalie blushed a bit as her stomach fluttered. The smoothness of dinner had almost distracted her from the other half of her duties. Now the raging mix of curiosity and anxiety was building up again, and mixed with a genuine affection for her companion. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze and then smiled.

"I think I'd love to." She managed to say. It was hard to know just what to say. She'd never had much luck with the ladies before, and now everything she was thinking felt terribly awkward. She couldn't keep her thoughts away from the image of him naked, and her naked together. It was such a strange notion, and yet perfectly natural in a way she couldn't put her finger on.

"Excellent." Norman pulled her up and again, they joined arm in arm. "Shall we?"

"Let's." She nodded. She grabbed at his arm, holding him close. It felt like the right thing to do, and one thing her trainers had instilled in her was that she shouldn't fight those feelings.

The walk was as short as he promised, and he took her up to his apartment. In fact, it was a rather stylish apartment, and fully modern in contrast to his decidedly classic attire. Rosalie took a moment to take it all in, including the full view of the city. It wasn't quite a penthouse suite, but it was still a lovely vantage point. There wasn't much doubt that Norman must be well off to have such a place.

Still, that wasn't why she was here. Rosalie wavered for a moment, not knowing quite how to proceed. This was certainly something she'd never done before. She didn't want to screw it up, but then she wasn't sure she wanted to dive in either. Was she really ready to become a woman?

Norman swept that worry from her mind in one swoop of his arms. He drew her to him, letting her soft chest press into his suit as he leaned down, tilted her head and planted a bold, passionate kiss right on her lips. Rosalie stood shocked for a moment, her instincts trying to sort themselves out as she began to return his intimacy. The simple confidence of his action nearly made her knees buckle.

Just as she felt she was going to fall apart, he pulled back and looked down at her again. Rosalie was flushed now, her heart racing. The earlier anxiety was melting away, leaving a growing eagerness. If she couldn't enjoy an evening with this man, no man could ever please her.

"Shall we retire to the bedroom?" He smiled down at her wickedly. His hands were still wrapped around her waist. Even after that unexpected kiss, he was acting the gentleman. Rosalie didn't know just how much longer she wanted that. Even that quick taste of his dominance had left her tingling. She'd never felt that before, and it was already making her eager for more.

"Yes, please." She batted her eyes up at him. He smiled back down at her and in one big scoop he lifted her into his arms. Rosalie squealed in surprise as she grabbed at his hands. She tried not to fight as he carried her into his bedroom. A rush of heat flowed through her as she felt so vulnerable and yet so safe in his arms.

He slid her onto his bed and then gave her another demanding kiss as he started to take off his suit. Rosalie recovered from her shock and started to help him. Her nerves were mixing with the rising heat between her legs. She knew very well that the sooner he was out of his clothes, the sooner they could really get started.

She couldn't get over the hardness of his body as she helped pull off his shirt. The soft curves of a woman were nothing like the hard lines of a man. Rosalie couldn't stop from running her fingers along his bulging muscles before sending them down to tackle his belt. She was simply letting her new instincts rule her, afraid that if she thought about what she was doing, she'd end up paralyzed.

Norman was busy unzipping her dress. She shifted her shoulders to help him pull the straps down, and then felt the thin material flutter down her body as he pulled it off. By the time she'd opened up his pants, she was next to him wearing nothing more than a pair of panties and a bra.

When she slid her fingers into the waist band of his shorts he reached down to stop her. He then lifted her chin so that he could look into her eyes. She could see the lust in his eyes, and yet, the kindness, the concern was still there.

"I can think of nothing I want more than to be with you right now." He said simply. The implication left her shuddering against him. She knew this was her last chance to back away before they crossed that final line. A part of her wanted to, it was almost too much for her if she stopped to think about it. Yet, she had to know, wanted to know what it was truly like, and her body cried out for more. She pulled herself up and gave him a heartfelt kiss.

"Then please, take me." Rosalie could hear the lust flowing from her lips. She'd never imagined that she'd say something so wanton in a husky feminine voice. Now it was the only thing she could say. Her whole body ached for his touch, and she could feel a growing heat between her legs.

"Soon, my dear." Norman smiled and then let go of her hands. She stopped herself from simply pulling down his boxers and let her hand slide over his concealed hardness. She'd never felt another man's cock before, and she marveled at how big he felt to her small hands. She'd been through so many changes in perception lately that it was almost a blur, but it was impossible to look past this one.

Then she took a deep breath and pulled his shorts down with one hand as the other grabbed onto his naked manhood. She quivered a bit as she wrapped her fingers around him, stroking the throbbing warm hardness in her hands. For a moment she studied it in a way she'd never studied her own. In a strange way, it was as if she'd never really touched one before.

He rolled onto his back, and helped pull her along. Rosalie squeaked in surprise, but her hand quickly found its way back to his jutting cock. Her careful explorations only seemed to fuel her curiosity. She half expected a jolt of shock to hit her, she was stroking a man's dick! With her own hands! But that outraged cry of offended masculinity never came, in its place was a strange growing excitement. He was hard for her! He was going to fill her with this big cock!

That final realization really stoked her fires. She felt a quivering ache between her legs. Objectively, she knew he could fit inside her, but it seemed so crazy, and yet wickedly hot at the same time. Rosalie couldn't hold back now, and she looked down between his legs. She'd certainly seen cocks before, and had done her best to ignore them, but this one was different. This was the cock that would make her a woman.

It was little different than any of the cocks she'd seen in porn, but she was drawn to it. It was so real, so hard, and throbbing in her hands. Rosalie slowly slid down until she was kneeling beside him with her mouth hovering mere inches away from his throbbing tip.

"That's right, you can taste it." He said firmly. It was permission and command in one. The very notion was making her panties wet, and she held herself over him with her mouth parted just slightly. She had to, and yet, she couldn't, could she? Her blood was boiling with desire, her whole body urging her to do this. More than that, Norman had been so kind, and so sweet that she wanted to please him, need to give him pleasure.

There were no words to say, all that she could do was lower her lips, first kissing the bulbous head and then slowly taking it into her mouth. The taste was strong and thoroughly masculine. The shock of it sent another jolt of heat through her. This was what a man tasted like, and she was sucking on him! Rosalie slid a hand between her legs instinctively.

She rubbed her silk covered lips as she took more of him into her mouth. The pure alien wantonness of having his cock rubbing the inside of her cheeks as her fingers massaged her own wet pussy was driving her wild. Her tongue caressed him, savoring his taste as she started to slowly bob her head. She couldn't manage to get all of his cock into her mouth, but she stroked and rubbed the rest of it. His gasps of pleasure only egging her on.

She nearly jumped when she felt his hand on her head, but fought down the urge. He began stroking her hair, and she kept working her mouth, lips and tongue on his manhood. Rosalie did her best to remember what she had enjoyed about blow jobs before. She was careful to watch her teeth, and did her best to suck him strongly as she worked between his legs.

"Oh... oh... that's good! But enough, unless you want me to cum." Norman panted, nearly breathless. His hand had slipped down to her shoulder and he was grasping at her, fighting for control.

Rosalie slid to a stop and then slowly pulled her lips off of him. Part of her was disappointed she couldn't finish, but she knew that could mean waiting even more before the main act. As hot as she was, she couldn't even think of waiting any longer. Norman's hands then guided her back up, until she was straddling his waist.

She realized in that moment that she was still wearing her bra. Rosalie smiled down at him, knowing what he must be wanting to see. The feeling of having so much attention directed towards her chest was still novel, but she didn't get hung up on it. She reached back, and undid the latches with far greater ease than she'd had putting it on. The bra's slight pressure on her bust suddenly eased and she took a moment to savor the feeling of freedom before she let the cups slide off her breasts.

Rosalie tossed the bra away as she exposed her rounded chest to him. Her breasts weren't huge, but they hung perfectly. They were round, but still held a youthful perkiness. She'd always wanted a girlfriend with such a perfect pair, but she was still glad she could share the bounty she now possessed.

"Oh, Norman!" She moaned when his hands reached up to squeeze her. Rosalie had been surprised at how sensitive her breasts were, but now that a pair of strong masculine hands were sinking into her soft flesh, she loved it. The way his fingers felt as they squeezed and pressed into her was simply electric and when his fingers found her tender nipples she squealed with pleasure.

He continued for what seemed like an eternity. Rosalie had never imaged it could feel so good to be touched like this, but he was only adding fuel to the fires roaring inside her. Her moans and gasps of pleasure soon gave way to ever more frantic pleas for more. She didn't even know how to say it, but her body was demanding more, craving that ultimate act of womanhood.

When his hands slid off her breasts and then down to her waist, Rosalie leaned in with him. He easily guided her onto her back, and he took up position between her thighs. He knelt there, and then reached down for the hem of her panties. She squealed again when he grasped the waist band and with on sharp pull he tore the silky lace from between her legs.

Rosalie felt the cool air flow over her inflamed nethers. That simple act of dominance had sent another excited thrill through her. She understood now why Marigold had done the same before. It not only enticed the man, it was a wicked way to be prepared for the real fun to begin.

Now she was naked before him. Her hairless pussy lips were dripping with need, and flush with arousal. It wasn't possible to fully express how strange it felt for Rosalie. She felt so vulnerable, and yet so thoroughly aroused by that very fact. Her most intimate place was fully exposed to a man, and she could see just how ready he was to claim her eager flesh. The very impossibility of this moment was nearly enough to send her over the edge, but she held steady. As crazy as it was she could wait for what was next.

Norman could sense it from her. From the way she looked at him to the way she pulled her legs open, inviting him in. He enjoyed the sight of her perfect body wracked with helpless need for a moment and then lowered his body onto her. He held himself above her chest until her nipples nearly touch him. He was poised between her legs, his cock ready to claim her eager flesh.

Rosalie gasped as she felt his hand cup the side of her breast. He massaged her for a moment and then shifted his hips. Her eyes went wide as she felt his hardness slide along her nether lips. Her tender flesh parted for him and he humped along her slit, covering his shaft with her wetness. It was as much lewd teasing and it was emphasizing her femininity.

"Please, oh please take me." Rosalie whimpered as his thick shaft rubbed against her sensitive clit. She couldn't take much more of this kind of teasing. Her hips were already trying desperately to press into his shaft, but her instincts failed her. She was at his mercy, and that very realization made her even wetter.

"It would be my pleasure." Norman smiled down at her. She was panting now, and shuddered as she felt his cock slide down her slit again, even as it pulled away until only the thick head was running along her wet grove. With practiced ease, he guided it down and then he pressed gently forward.

Rosalie grasped at his thick arms as she felt him pushing into her. He was so hard and she was so wet, that he easily popped inside. Just the feeling of his thick head spreading her lower lips was driving her wild. It was so perfectly wrong. Her new instincts finally reached a core feeling, and that conflict made her tense up for a moment. Then just as she was about to pull away from him, he thrust into her.

Her cries echoed around the room as the feeling of his cock sliding deep inside drove out everything else. Inch after inch of his thick manhood slid past her nether lips. Her tender folds gave no resistance as he moved inside, stretching her pussy walls for the first time. The feeling was so alien to Rosalie, and yet the aching need between her legs had given way to a wickedly satisfying fullness. There was simply no way for her to compare the feeling with her former life.

She tightened her grip on his biceps as he drove deeper. Her toes tried to grab at the smooth sheets. It felt like he was burying himself inside her soul as he impaled her. Rosalie kept moaning and whimpering as she writhed beneath him. Then when she didn't think she could take any more, she felt the base of his cock grind into her nether lips. She let out another ragged moan as she felt him lodge in her, throbbing warmly between her thighs.

He held her like that as he balanced on one elbow. He reached up to pull the hair from her face and gently stroked her cheek. She smiled back at him, sensing his concern. She let her hands start stroking his arms, and relaxed her thighs a bit. The strangeness was quickly giving way to the needs of her flesh, and with him filling her, there was only one thing she needed now.