Voluntary Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned in to kiss her again, and she threw herself at him. Their lips mashed together and her tongue danced with his. The raw feeling of fullness was driving her wild, and she tried working her hips against his, attempting to find a way to satisfy the growing need for more.

When he finally pulled his hips back from her, it was almost too much. The feeling of his shaft moving inside her was so depraved, and yet exactly what she was yearning for. He nearly reached her gates, holding his cock just inside her and then thrust deep again. Rosalie had to throw her head back, gasping at the raw sensation almost too much. He repeated that long, slow withdrawal and she was nearly delirious when he filled her again.

"More, harder, please, fuck me harder..." She panted, awash in the savage desires. There was nothing else for her beyond the powerful shaft assaulting her flesh. He kept his pace, and Rosalie wailed with every firm thrust and squirmed with every aching retreat. She had lost what self control she possessed, but he kept his pace, even as she ground her hips against his. It was all too much for her.

Then he pulled out. The sudden emptiness left Rosalie quaking. She was panting, helpless, delirious with need. When he rolled her over and positioned her on her hands and knees, her only response was to spread her legs and present her pussy for him. She'd never really thought about having sex like this, not as a woman about to be taken from behind, but that fact didn't stem her arousal, her need or her desire.

"Yes! Mount me! Fuck me!" She begged as she wiggled her ass up at him wantonly. Her need was on full display. When his hand gripped her hips, she nearly swooned, but managed to keep her position.

This time he didn't tease. Rosalie squealed with joy as he slid into her, burying his cock deep inside with one hard thrust. She pressed back against him, writhing in passion for a moment before he tightened his grip and then pulled back. She whimpered for a moment before he stuffed her pussy again. Before she could recover, he built up a pace and Rosalie was soon bouncing from his pounding thrusts.

Where the missionary position held some vague familiarity to her, being fucked like this was entirely new. It felt so wild, and the thrusting hardness was almost too much. She tried to move with him, but he always tightened his grip and kept her as his helpless, wanton slut. Rosalie panted and grunted under his assault, relishing the raw sensations from the smack of his thighs against her ass to the way her breasts bounced with every hard thrust. The objective truth now burned itself deep; she was completely a girl.

"Yes! Harder! Harder!" She squealed between soul splitting thrusts. The impossibility of being so deeply filled from behind was only exciting her more. His pounding rhythm had become almost a blur to her, as her whole body rocked with him. He was slamming into her harder with every round. His strained grunts were now nearly as loud as hers. She could feel a tightness inside, yearning for each filling stroke and yet growing tighter as well. The need was so strong, so fierce that she was left helplessly begging.

When he finally let out a ragged shout of pleasure and drove deep into her, she cried out in surprise. The sudden deep fullness, and the way his hands gripped her hips, it was all just too much for her. Her cries echoed the room as she was slammed with her first orgasm. That savage tension broke inside her, and her whole body quaked with pleasure. The feeling of his cock twitching inside her, filling her with semen, was simply the last straw to her control.

Rosalie nearly collapsed as he filled her. It was only his firm grip that managed to help her stay on all fours. Her pussy clamped down on his shaft, milking the last of his cum as she moaned from the primal pleasures coursing through her. It was all so raw, so powerful that she was simply left swimming in a state of bliss.

Finally, he finished cuming and pulled out of her seething passage. She whimpered at the sudden feeling of emptiness as he guided her onto the bed, helping her to lay on her side as he found his place beside her.

She recovered enough to turn around and look at him. She imagined she probably had the silliest grin going from ear to ear, but she couldn't deny how good she felt. She reached out with a weak arm and let it fall onto his chest. "Thank you, thank you so much."

"The pleasure is all mine, I assure you." He smiled warmly and placed his hand over hers.

"No... it wasn't." Rosalie smiled back with that same stupid grin. "I never imagined..."

"Well, I'm very glad you enjoyed yourself. When you're ready again, I have plenty more to show you tonight." Norman squeezed her hand. Rosalie almost giggled at that. He'd certainly shown her enough already. If half the sex was as good as this, she could easily understand why Marigold hadn't decided to switch back yet. Between the money, the perfect body and the amazing sex, it was hard to think about any downsides.

"That sounds wonderful, Norman, but why do you do this, why are you so kind?" She asked, that glazed pleasure allowing her to bypass any reservations about being so direct. It was the one thing about this evening that still surprised her. Certainly, her role as a contract holder was to please her clients, but this client was anything but what she'd expected.

"'I'll tell you a little secret, then, one only a few of the girls know." He smiled and pulled Rosalie a bit closer so that her soft breasts could press into him again. "I know so much about how you feel and what this first night means because several years ago, I was one of the first contract holders. I spent my first night in the arms of a man who didn't know what I was, or what I had been. As good as it felt, it had left me hollow, and I vowed that after I changed back, that I would make sure that every girl had the best first night I could manage. I have a whole club of former contract holders that work with me, but I let Marigold pick out the special ones for me."

Rosalie was speechless. It certainly wasn't what she'd expected, but it made so much sense. He was right about how special this first night was, and she couldn't be more grateful to have been in his tender hands. She knew how big a secret this was for him as well. There was still a lot of stigma out there for people who would try to dance on both sides of the gender line. Those who picked a side had gained a lot of acceptance, but going back and forth was still seen as wickedly decadent by a great many people.

They rested in silence for several minutes, only sharing a gentle stroking before they both recovered from that first frantic coupling. Rosalie was the first to move, and she suspected he intended for it to work out that way. She rolled closer, until she was on top of him with her breasts jiggling against his chest.

"Thank you, Norman, it really does mean a lot to me." She smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Now, are you ready to show me more?"

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. He gave her a warm hug and then grinned. "Of course, my dear Rosalie, anything for you."

That first orgasm was not the last. Over the course of the evening, he taught her more than she could have imagined about her new body and the pleasures she could both give and receive. More than once they'd collapsed, panting and gasping in ecstasy. It wasn't until the early hours of the morning that they finished, both as content and exhausted as any pair of lovers could be.

The next morning was a far more rushed affair. Norman had his own work to attend to and Rosalie needed to return to the company. To her surprise, Norman had a set of more casual clothes for her, and helped gather her scattered belongings from the previous evening. After a quick cup of tea and a light meal, they both went their separate ways.

Rosalie decided not to take a cab to her new home. It was too nice a day, and she was still basking in the afterglow of an evening unlike any she'd experienced. This new life of hers was still a surprise to her, but after last night, she lost many of her remaining worries. The date had been fun and the sex had quite truly blown her mind. For the first time in a long while, her life was looking up. She had a job, a place to stay, and many adventures ahead. She never imagined that she'd think it, but it was good to be a girl!

The End