Voodoo Chariot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen, how we doing? Finished with your glasses? The bartender had appeared and wanted to clean the table. For a few seconds I felt totally disorientated, dizzy and slightly breathless. I could feel a dampness at my groin and had low tinnitus in my ears as blood rushed around my head. Lenny was no longer sitting straddled across the bench and was now facing forward with both legs under the table.

I took my drink and finished off the dregs and handed it to the bartender, and simply thanked him. Lenny downed the last of his drink and handed the glass to the bartender.

"Cheers," he said.

The bartender took the glasses and emptied the ashtray into a small bucket and wiped it with a cloth, then placed the ashtray back on the table, then turned and went back inside the pub. Once again, it was just Lenny and I in the beer garden. I wanted to say something but was unsure as to what to say. The whole visionary experience had been in my mind so Lenny couldn't possibly know anything of what I had just mentally perceived, and yet, he was looking at me with a knowing grin.

I was still feeling the effects of Voodoo Chariot, but it was a lot milder now. I was coming down from its high, and I wanted more. I wanted to truly try a larger dose.

"Lenny? That stuff is shattering in an incredibly good and unbelievable way. Have you any to sell?" I asked.

"Yes, it is good stuff, and although I don't normally sell it, I could let you try a proper session, but you'll have to call round to my place later."

As far as I was concerned, there was nothing to think about, and I immediately agreed. Lenny took out a small post-it pad from a pocket of his High-Viz vest and a pen from his breast pocket and scribbled something down, then passed me the note.

"If you want, you can pop round to my home later tonight, at about 8pm. I live alone, so no one will disturb us. That's the address and my mobile. Text me if you can't make it, so I won't be expecting someone who isn't going to show."

I took the note and saw that I knew the street where he lived. "I'll be there, see you at eight." I replied.

Lenny stood up and winked at me.

"Do you know why I call it Voodoo Chariot? He asked. I replied that I didn't know.

"It's because it's a conduit of a journey. It shows some their near future, and other times, it allows two or more people to share the same visions. 8pm?"

"Yes, 8pm." I affirmed.

At that he turned and walked back into the pub.

His answer shocked me. Was he aware of what I had mentally envisioned while high? Had he shared in my experience? I couldn't be sure, but he seemed to impute that he had. I picked up my shopping and tobacco pouch and went back into the pub. There were more people in now and a family had sat down at one of the dining tables. Lenny was nowhere in sight.

I said my thanks to the bartender and left for home. I needed to get ready for tonight's session on Voodoo Chariot and was really looking forward to it.

12