Voodoo Domination Pt. 02

Story Info
Old Story: Danny has some fun with Beth in class.
1.2k words
4.4
4.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny waited impatiently for period three to begin. That was one of the few classes he shared with Beth. His opinion of it was riddled with malaise and resentment, with Beth essentially serving as his only real engagement. She was good food for the imagination, so to speak.

But now? Well now, almost every facet of this entire situation excited him. Chiefly, it was his newfound control over Beth's every want and whim, but additionally, even the restricting parameters of the classroom bode well. It incentivised him to, well, innovate and not least work his way slowly through her torture. Anyone would tell you most of the fun comes from the build-up.

Beth strolled up into the classroom and sat at the desk directly in front of him, her once beet face now reformed to her usual complexion as the unfortunate embarrassment from earlier was rendered forgotten... or at least relegated. It was exam season, she probably had things more pressing going on in her life.

Class started, and for a while, Danny left it well enough alone, not wanting to run straight into things. But after about fifteen minutes of waiting, he couldn't hold himself back. He was at the very back of the class and, as usual, no one was around him, so he felt no great need to be particularly surreptitious in his exploits. He opened his bag and pulled out the doll, smiling faintly when his eyes spied the zip-lock back with a single ginger hair next to it. But that was for later.

He bent down over the desk and exhaled heavily onto the doll. Beth shivered as a warm, gross sensation encased the front of her body, seemingly entirely uninterested in the bulk of clothing. Next, he reached out and squeezed her right nipple, hard enough to get her attention. In harmony, she raised her hand to her chest and felt herself up, acutely aware of the attention she could bring to herself.

Danny twisted. Hard.

Beth yelped like a small dog, her hand clutching her right breast instinctively. Everyone turned to look, except the teacher, who had been conditioned to ignore these sorts of noises as they were actually quite common and broadly made in an effort to mock.

After a few whispers and confused glances, along with Beth elaborating to her friends that she was alright, everyone went back to work. Beth was seemingly unsatisfied however and began inspecting her surroundings with the greatest of concentration. She eventually turned and locked eyes with Danny, who swiftly got back to work himself. She eyed him wryly for a few moments before turning around herself.

'The public humiliation was fun,' Danny thought, 'but it seems wasted on me just breaking the doll in. I wonder...'

He leant down and whispered to the doll, "You are unable to speak until I deem it appropriate."

He looked back up. Nothing changed. He shrugged and held the doll up, lining it with his finger before flicking it in the bottom.

Beth hopped a little in her seat but remained otherwise reticent. Danny didn't even think anyone noticed.

'Perfect.'

It was then Danny decided to pull out his coup de grace: a rubber-tipped pencil. Propping his textbook up and open as a shield, he bent the doll over the desk and drew the back of the pencil level with her rear.

Beth similarly, pushed herself against her desk and did her very best effort to prop herself again. Aside from a few side glances from her closer peers, this went largely unnoticed as well. However, this indeed seemed to be the point where she realised she couldn't speak. Her mouth could be seen trying to move, trying to enunciate, but nothing came through.

The rubber at the end of the pencil grazed the edge of the doll's ass and it was this moment Beth began to realise the deep shit she was in. Danny took great care in pacing himself, drawing out the tension as pushed the pencil harder and harder into her ass. When he came up against some more significant resistance he paused to look and observe Beth wriggle. He noted it slyly and pushed forward, spreading the doll's cheeks with his free hand. Beth made a veritable lurch forward as the sensation overcame her. Something invisible was making its way slowly into her rear. She violently grasped the table for support, resting her head onto the desk and staring dead-eyed like a fish, hopeless and uncomprehending as the feeling worked itself through her.

Danny sniggered maniacally as a fifth of the pencil was swallowed by her capacious hindquarters. He commented negligibly on how, if (when) he became a God, he would be a merciful one, for surely a cruel one would have started with the lead end. It came to a point when the pencil stopped when his efforts were met by the protest of the walls of her rectum.

Simple enough, just push harder.

As far as Danny was aware, he couldn't cause the victim any harm without clearly expressing so, so sensations like pleasure and pain were good to go, but no matter what, his doll couldn't be broken, which was good, because what use would he have for a broken toy?

Beth's mouth opened in the wake of a silent scream as the sensation of being skewered rocketed through her brain. Her movements became jagged and hysterical, stifled as they were by her being tethered to the desk.

When Danny was satisfied with the half of a pencil he'd managed to squeeze in, he stopped and simply left her there for a spell, enjoying the idea of her being ass deep into a pike and being pinned onto the table. From there, he lifted the pencil, Beth becoming free of her desk, and continued on with his work, the doll swaying lifelessly from his pencil as he worked.

Beth looked like she was going to be sick.

Much of the class continued as normal, with Beth remaining rigidly stiff throughout the majority of it, however. When the bell was about to ring and the class was going to conclude, Danny pulled the doll from his pencil, enjoying the weird effect it had on its counterpart as Beth regained pliability. He leaned in close and whispered something to the doll.

Beth stood upright, much to everyone's surprise, not least herself,

"Sir," she announced, her eyes glaring at her mouth accusingly.

Mr Staple raised an eyebrow, "Yes, Beth? What is it?"

"I need the toilet," Beth's took on a terrifying quality.

"Well, Beth," Mr Staple said slowly, "It's almost lunchtime. Don't you think you could hold on until-"

"-No," Beth replied defiantly, "I'm afraid I cannot wait."

"Well, Beth, I'm afraid..." he faltered, his gaze lowering as a dark patch began to spread itself across the front of her purple skirt. The fear in Beth's eyes was palpable. She wanted to shake her head and run, but some alien force was impeding her movement.

The entire class surveyed, mouths agape, as the first few trickles of urine slid down her legs. From there, a continuous stream. By the time she was finished, there was a certified puddle coating her shoes.

Danny leant into the doll and whispered, "release." And autonomy was returned to her body. She sagged like she had been released from strings. She surveyed the class, tears filling her eyes before she ran out of the class, the room of gawking faces tracing her every move.

Danny leaned back into his chair and grinned.

The bell went.