Voodoo Domination Pt. 03

Story Info
Old Story: Danny runs into Cindy whilst waiting for Beth.
1.2k words
4.6
3.5k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final bell rang and the hoards of ravenous teenagers were released unto the world, decimating the local ecosystem as the throngs began their chaotic march home.

That was except for Danny, who waited patiently near the toilets, keeping particularly close attention to girls. It was an action not unusual to him, but he'd never been quite so confident.

Beth was in there. Of course she was. She had no more lessons the rest of the day (he had taken the liberty of memorising her timetable) and where else would she go to... well, dry off and wait for everyone else to leave? She must think she's losing her mind. Danny laughed to himself, entertained by the afflictions he had willed upon this lass.

It would teach her. Ignoring him all his life, turning him down at every turn, the damn bitch should be grateful that he even gave that much thought to her.

He became aware of footsteps behind him.

"Hanging out at the girl's toilets, are we?" came a sickeningly patronising tone. "Typical."

Danny turned.

"What do you want now, Cindy?" he asked, exasperated. "I'm busy."

"I know," she said. "I just wanna know what you're doing with a voodoo doll?"

Inwardly Danny froze but managed to maintain his composure.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"So we're just wildly admitting that you made an authentic doll to carry around with you for the sheer pleasure," Cindy said haughtily. "I mean, it suits your profile a treat but to make it look like Beth-" she pouted -"now that's really depressing."

Danny scowled. "How...?"

Cindy leaned closer. It should be noted that Danny was an absolute pipsqueak of a man, coming in at about 5'4 (retroactive author's note: no offence to short kings, what makes Danny unlikable is his awful personality, not his appearance). With his diminutive stature, Cindy's towering presence greatly unnerved him. "If there's one thing I'm good at, Danny, it's research."

"Y-you always were a bookworm," Danny managed, trying his very hardest not to either collapse under the weight of her stare or look at her boobs.

"Ooo, scathing," Cindy cooed. She leaned back. "So, from the stories I've heard about Beth, yours actually works."

"What? Are you here for revenge?" Danny said quickly, his arm clutching his bag protectively, at any point ready to shout commands to call Beth out like some sort of Pokémon whilst he booked it.

"For Beth?" Cindy shook her head, "Never liked her, couldn't give a damn. A bit dim I think, you know how these popular girls are. No, I want you to make me one."

"I'm sorry," Danny said, eyes widened.

"It takes a hair, right? I'll bet you've got a few blank slates left just in case, am I right? I need you to make one of Heather. Think you can handle that?"

"But... why?"

Cindy' face turned sour. "The bitch replaced my tampons for party poppers."

Danny's face expanded like a toad's as he stifled a laugh. He looked up.

"Sorry."

Cindy shrugged. "I'll let you have it, for doing me this fine service. Lord knows you'll need it, with your luck with women. Though I guess you do have Beth now."

Danny thought about it for a moment. "Do you have the hair?"

"I took the initiative after I figured out what you were up to."

"Well, then-" an idea crackled to life in his brain -"I'll see you tonight then. My house, at 10 O'clock."

Cindy smiled. "Fair's fair, I'll bring the hair."

As she turned and began to walk away, Danny stopped her with a shout. "And what do I get in return?!"

Cindy turned and gave him a coy look. "I won't turn you in?"

Danny nodded. "We have a deal then."

She left and he grinned.

'Oh, I'll have far more than that.'

The door behind him creaked open. He spun to see Beth edge nervously from out the bathroom. She scanned the vicinity carefully, her eyes narrowing when they focused on him.

"You," she said, her voice hurt.

Danny opened his bag and slipped the doll into his pocket.

"Me?"

"I bet you want to have a go at me now too, don't you?" she continued. "Feel brave enough now that I look like a goddamn idiot. I'm lower than a freak like you."

Her eyes filled with tears.

"Now," Danny said comfortingly, "don't cry."

Her tears vanished instantaneously.

"I don't know what's going on," she muttered. "Something's happening to me." She looked up. "You were there! What happened?!"

Danny paused before giving his response.

"Beth, I haven't been completely honest with you. I think you're amazing, I really do, but knowing you're wasting on some pea headed prick with a leather jacket and a motorbike really makes me sad. So, I've taken it upon myself to take ownership of your life and guide you to better decisions for your own good."

"What?"

He pulled the doll from his pocket and displayed it to her.

"This is my engine of justice and with it, I will govern you to the right choices."

Beth turned green looking at the doll.

"It's me..." she stuttered. "But it's... it's me. You fucking pervert, you made a naked me!" She stepped forward to swipe the doll away.

Danny moved back, keeping the doll from her sweeping grasp.

"Now Beth, that is no way to talk to your... well, I was going to say life coach but it's really more of a God. And like any God, I will set down a list of rules and, under adherence to these rules, you will find me loving and benevolent, but disobedience will justifiably incur my wrathful side."

"You don't have any wrath, you tiny git now give me the doll."

"Oh Beth," Danny said dreamily. "It's a good thing your figure endears you because you're a bit slow on the uptake. My first sacrament shall be, in all further private correspondence, you shall refer to me as master."

"You pervert, you pervert, you per-" she choked, her attempts to steal the doll away ceasing, her hands clamming at her throat.

"You... you..." She tried, her splutters bringing her to the ground from all the effort before she finally uttered with all the hatred she could muster. "M-master..."

"That's better," Danny said smugly.

She peered up. "You can't do this to me."

"Now, if Cindy were here, she'd tell you that the correct phrase would be 'I shouldn't do this to you,' but, and I think you know this, I would have to say that I should do this to you, cause it needs to be done. These are the first few steps towards your atonement, Beth, you should be grateful."

"This isn't happening. You won't get away with this, you... master." The words came out forced and jarred.

Danny smirked a little. "I'm not one to take declarations from slaves. Now, you will convene with me tonight upon my parent's departure from my house. They're going out for the weekend and I know we are going to have some great fun. See you soon." He said, turning and making his way back home, leaving Beth there to wallow in dread before finally finding the strength to move.