Voodoo Domination Pt. 04

Story Info
Old Story: Danny orders Beth round his home to put on a show.
1.7k words
4.44
4.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author here. I know in part one I mentioned in the preamble of Part 1 that I could only find the first three parts of this story, but as luck would have it someone saw my work on Chyoa and used their trusty internet time machine to fetch me the archived Part 4, so here it is. I also would like to remind people that this is an old story and, in fact, the final part of it. I never got round to finishing it because it became tricky to come up with something interesting to happen next. I still don't intend to continue with it before anyone asks. However, I have uploaded the story up on Chyoa, which allows other people to contribute their own chapters, so if anyone is fixated on having this continue, try your luck their and add to it yourself. As for what's next, I'm slowly making my way through Chapter 3 of Peculiar Cravings.

* * *

"Bye sweetie!" said Danny's Mum, stepping in and planting a kiss on his forehead. "Now, there's food in the fridge to last you the weekend but if you get overly hungry for something else I've left some money on the counter. Try and stay away from anything dairy-related, you know how you can get gassy and-"

"Yes, Mum, I get it," Danny said tiredly. "Now you just go off and enjoy yourself, I'll be fine."

"Oh, my sweet baby," she replied, stroking his chin in that motherly sort of way. A blare from the car horn turned her attention sour as she waved away her impatient husband. "Now, you remember to call and me and your father will be back in a few days."

"Terrific," Danny said, rolling his eyes.

"Love you!" she shouted, stepping into the car.

Danny watched them reverse from out the driveway and down the street. Before long, they had completely vanished. Danny looked at his watch and smiled, catching sight of Beth moseying across the street to greet him. Prior to this meeting, on his walk back from school, he had told the doll to dress up a bit in something nice, something lacey. He specified he didn't particularly mind what she wore over it, she wouldn't be spending a lot of time in it anyway, hence the simple shirt and pencil skirt, though it shouldn't go unsaid that her legs on their own did a hefty amount of work.

She approached, arms around herself.

"Why am I here?" she said. "I don't want to be here, it's not me that's walking."

Danny shrugged, making no effort to look at her face.

"It's just your intuition guiding you along a better path. Now, come on inside."

The doll was in his pocket, she didn't have a choice.

"Yes, master," she said, approaching.

"Oh, you've been practising?" Danny said approvingly, following her in. "Excellent."

She was guided to the living room and stood in its centre. Danny took occupation of the sofa and, for a good long while, didn't do much except stare.

"Well, then," Beth said, suddenly, "what's going on? What are you going to do?"

Danny pouted like he was annoyed and pulled out the doll.

"To ask a question, you must preface it with the word master."

Instinctively, all the thoughts in Beth's head reshuffled to incorporate the new addition to her vocab.

"Master..." She paused. "What are you going to do to me?"

Danny stood up.

"What am I going to do to you? All the little things you should have let me do before. You humiliated me, Beth, you ignored me! You should be grateful to have my attention, but you squandered for all this time."

"I don't owe you anything, you little cre-" she coughed -"master. You're just some little master that spied on the girl's showers after PE and went insane whenever somebody turned you down!"

"Quiet!" Danny screamed. Beth tried to keep talking, but no sound was able to escape. Danny composed himself.

"Perfect. You're better off being looked at than heard, especially because you've let yourself become deluded with all these wrong thoughts about me. And for that, I think you deserve to be punished."

He lifted the doll and stuck his hand between its legs. Beth jumped, eyes widened.

"You can speak now."

"Wait!" she cried desperately. "Please don't!"

"I'm doing it for your own good," Danny replied. "I need you to understand, and I will undertake every measure I need to achieve that goal."

And with that, he pinched a small clump of pubic hair from the doll and pulled, tearing it off. Beth screamed and fell to the floor. Danny winced at the sound, but he was certain of the house's soundproofing.

"Please, stop! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, master!" Beth wailed, curled up on the floor.

Danny knelt down and stroked her head.

"So do you understand now, girl?"

"Yes, Master! Yes, I do! Please, just don't hurt me."

Danny smiled affectionately.

"It's fine. You've atoned for your previous sins, now I only wish pleasure for you. But, understand, I will not hesitate to reprimand you should I be disobeyed, ok?"

Beth sat there on the floor, for a few long moments only staring into Danny's eyes, her body trembling from the indignity of it all. She whimpered with anger.

"Yes," she conceded, resigning herself for the sake of her body.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes... master."

"Good," Danny said. "Then we can begin. Stand up and take off your clothes."

Once again, a regrettably familiar alien force animated her body, and Beth found herself no longer in control as she stood and watched as her hands started fumbling away at her shirt.

Danny peered intensely as the curtains were slowly drawn to reveal his great prize. All that time, culminating in this highlight, it had truly been worth it. She shrunk the shirt from off her shoulders and began unclasping the skirt, removing it to reveal her bare beautiful legs and a thin set of lacy underwear. Her bra and her panties matched, both thin and revealing, titillatingly translucent and unbearably frilly.

Beth went red as Danny went quiet.

"Magnificent," he breathed.

"Master," Beth breathed timidly, "what now?"

Danny pulled out his phone from his pocket and uttered: "pose."

Without her even realising, Beth adjusted her stance, thrusting her groin out towards him, her hands behind her head. There was a flash.

"D- Master, please no!" Beth started, "You can't-"

The look in Dany's eye turned wrathful and Beth silenced herself.

"Another," he said, and she bent down a little, a finger to her cheek like Betty Boop. There was a flash.

"Another."

She turned and stuck out her rump.

"Another."

She turned around and pressed her boobs together.

"Another."

They continued this mock photo session to the point where Beth lost her bra entirely, and Danny - or more importantly his camera - became privy to a full view of her truly magnificent breasts. They perpetuated her succession of increasingly lewd photos until Danny finally said: "Stop. That's enough."

Beth sighed, once again regaining control of her body, cupping her breasts in her hands in some vain attempt to preserve her modesty.

Danny looked at this sadly.

"You're still ashamed. You shouldn't be. You look magnificent. One day, you will trust me enough to truly appreciate my efforts."

He stood up and Beth stepped back.

"Stop," he said. "Lower your hands."

Her body stiffened and she became helpless to his advance. He raised both hands and cupped both her tits gently.

"I'd never let anything happen to you."

He massaged them with great care and experimentation, approximating their size and weight, his thumbs fiddling with the nipples in a teasingly playful matter.

Beth bit her lip as she tried not to enjoy it.

Danny leaned into her right breast and began to lick it, curling the nipple around his tongue sensually. He kissed her extensively, holding her in a close embrace, burying his face deep into her chest.

"I want you to feel amazing when you're near me," he whispered, hesitantly stepping away from the trembling girl and picking up the doll. "Feel... excited, like you're on the cusp of orgasm. Let this feeling be continuous, let it strengthen with my closeness."

Beth swallowed and clenched her jaw as a blooming passion crept into her body, her legs squeezing tightly together, her twitching mouth whispering exclamations of pleasure. Danny reached out and squeezed her breast.

"How does this feel, slave?" he asked.

Her entire body tingled, his presence just emitting this raw electricity that burned through her, the skin that he touched fizzing with sensation.

"You must answer me honestly and always, slave."

"Yes," the words wriggled from out her mouth. "It feels good, master."

Danny smiled and retracted his hand. He held the doll out and spread its legs.

"And this?" he breathed, inserting a finger into her vagina.

Beth arched her spine and propped herself onto her toes. She rubbed her thighs together furiously, her eyes rolling upwards.

"Yes!" she cried, "Yes! Yes!"

Danny's finger movement was vigorous, the doll bulging due to its girth.

"Do you like it?"

Beth fought to keep the answer down but sprang out nevertheless.

"Yes!"

"Should I keep doing it?"

Beth's eyes filled with tears. "Yes!"

Danny smiled and removed his finger.

Beth dropped like she had been hung, still squirming though, her proximity to Danny inciting all number of tantalising sensations.

"Come with me," he said. "And remove your underwear."

Vibrating from the on-going experience, Beth complied, dropping her panties onto the floor and leaving them there. She followed him, now completely nude to the front door.

Beth's eyes widened.

"Master, what are we doing? I can't go out like this."

Danny shrugged.

"Slave, you're beautiful, this is the only way you should be going out. But I understand if you still wish to keep the splendour of your flesh exclusively for myself. Admittedly, I have that urge, but we cannot let ourselves fall back to such primitive conceptions. And anyway, there's no else out there, and we're going to the woods."

"But why?"

Danny held up a clear zip-lock bag, a single ginger hair its contents.

"I texted Cindy that we need to relocate to the woods. I've got something to show her."

And with that, Danny opened the door, and Beth braced for the outdoors.