All Comments on 'Voodoo, Magic and Other Truths'

by sailor_6969

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Good story, very hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ahhh

The best erotic story I have every read keep it up!... So good . So good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

You have a very good story line going. Now, you need to add to it and let everyone read what happens in their relationship. Good work. Keep it up.

ColleenDColleenDover 9 years ago
Nice ;)

Your story made me wet :)

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years ago
Kudos to the author. The means to mind control here, the

voodoo doll, and the way it is revealed to the teacher are particularly good.

texlootexloo8 months ago

I have mixed feelings towards the srory, as I am torn between the eroticism and the antiquated colonial racism. It is like the exploitative not quite miscengenation fantasy of a preppy 1940s white boy. He chickened out over fantasizing about controling and fucking a 'native girl', from his Dad's National Geographic magazines. Instead he shifted to his fantasizing over having the 'native girl' and a 'witch doctor' assisting him in turning a white girl into his sex slave, as he is a great white father that the 'natives' made their 'king'. I feel like I was turned on by a 1940s stag film set in 'darkest Africa' and directed by Arthur P. Ecclestone IV, of the Nantucket Ecclestones, heir to the great Ecclestone sea food empire. He had yet to actually speak with a black person, but was served his dinner by one at the Petersons' last World Missions Gala, down at St. Anthony's Episcopal. Watching the pretty black server turned him on, but also made him hate himself, causing him to lay his wet dreams into an illicit blue movie. I will say that I won't forget this story anytime soon, for better or for far worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous