Vortex Quest Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tiny, weightless metal bit was highly ornate, covered in baroque swirls and curves but had one central feature - a rifled slit, too small to see inside, but the metal seemed to continue as a tube into his body.

He pulled on the nub. There was no obvious means of attachment. His dick had simply become a micropenis squeezed into a tiny dome.

Same for the other demigods.

[These devises are your Aegis. They will shine with holy light to warn of a nearby demon and we hope they serve to eliminate the most likely temptations.]

"Fuck you!" Xane screeched, voice cracking. "Give me my dick back."

Goro shoved two fingers in his own mouth and slicked them up, meanwhile fingering his nipples with the other hand.

"I was sooo close," Marcus wined. "Just let me cum."

Chay felt the point of no return slowly retreating from his grasp. He rubbed his nipples, hoping to kick himself over the edge, but his orgasm stayed just out of reach. "Ugh, we didn't agree to this aegis. I'm too horny for this shit, take it back."

Goro grunted and rammed his spit-lubed fingers up between his legs, eyes closed with a grimace of exertion.

"Dude," Xane said. "What are you doing?"

Goro didn't look at him and kept finger fucking his own ass, knees slightly bent, massive thighs spread for access. "Prostate milking. I've cum like that before."

Chay was willing to try just about anything. He spat on his fingers.

"Seriously?" Marcus asked. "That's a thing? I mean, I tried putting a finger up there once but..."

Chay worked two fingers into his hole. It was so much tighter and resistant to intrusion than he had expected. In porn, bitches seemed to take it up the ass like it was no big deal.

Xane was following his example. He hammered one finger, then two up his hole, trembling legs apart in a light squat.

"Seriously?" Marcus asked again.

Chay found his prostate. An erotic jolt zoomed from his intestines into his dick where it died. "Can any of you still feel your dicks?"

"Nah man," Xane said. "Zero sensation. But I'm feeling something up the hole now. Ooof, this is *not* how a real man jerks off. Fuck your 'aegis', sky-jackass."

Chay rubbed his inside with two fingers of a still hand, but had to occasionally hammer his hole to keep the sensation fresh. His heart was racing like it hadn't even during the fight. He was too horny to even feel humiliated by the act.

Xane pulled his fingers out and took an even more squat-like stance. He fingered his nipples with both hands and grinned.

"What is he doing?" Marcus asked.

A brief glance let Chay see the Korean bodybuilder's cheeks pulsing as an invisible hand rammed into him. "Using his mage-hand," the Thai athlete confirmed.

Marcus chuckled.

Chay envied the thaum-mage, but his orgasm was already approaching -- at glacial speed.

Marcus had put a hesitant finger up his hole, from behind unlike the others who went in from the front.

Goro seemed to briefly 'frenzy', his veins and fibers popping, his muscles undergoing one pulse of growth. White slush drizzled from the slit in his aegis like a popping soap bubble of goo. He groaned, thighs quivering as he creamed.

"Ugh," Marcus made. "I can't figure it out. I'm sooo horny, it's killing me."

"Xee," Chay said. "You got a spare hand. Help him out?"

The nipple-fingering Xane met his eyes. "I need my fingers where they are."

Goro gave his shorter gym buddy a light slap on the neck. "Don't be a dick. Help a friend. You'd do it for me."

The baffled thaum-mage looked back and forth between the group members and shrugged. His squat stance relaxed. "Markie-boy, pull out. I'm going in, hehe."

The tall swim team captain broadened his stance and let his hands find his nipples instead.

He yelped as Xane's magic fingers -- currently invisible - slid into his ass. "Ugh, yeah, that's my, ugh, prostate, I think. Fucking hell, this is so embarrassing. I've never been this horny around bros."

Goro, jizz still sliding off the indents of his thigh muscles, had lubed the fingers of his other hand and rammed them into Xane's ass.

"Hey hey, no!" the shorter muscleman shouted. "I didn't say... fuck, ugh. If you're gonna help out at least do it right."

Xane and Goro faced each other and the mania-warrior went in from the front to let his hooked fingers find the spot.

Chay cummed almost at the same time as Marcus. White goo splattered in pathetic explosions from his slit, flung about by the rifling, caking his strong quads and even hitting his lower abs with errant drops.

There had been no orgasm. His horniness was basically the same.

"Fuck. Did I not do it right?" Chay asked. His fingers was still inside him but the sensation had turned from pleasurable to irritating. "I cummed but I didn't, like, *cum*."

Goro looked at him. "It's supposed to take practice, but yeah, it's not a full, hard O. Just takes pressure off."

Xane creamed from his own aegis with a pained squeal. Cum splashed over his body but most of it splattered onto Goro's forearm who pulled away in disgust.

"Warn me." Goro flung his arm at Xane, splashing the man's face with his own cum. Then he jogged to the foam lake to wash himself.

"Sorry, pal," the trembling Xane called after him. "Didn't realize till it was too late. As you said, no big O."

The others followed to the sea, led by Chay. Xane used magic to wipe the cum off his face.

As they soaped themselves down, Marcus asked, "It's not gonna be like this from now on, right? I'm still too horny to function. I need to fuck like a man."

"I don't know," Chay admitted. "The aegises seem pretty much welded on. We'll see what the abyss is like."

As if responding to his keyword, a portal appeared next to them. Golden wings of stunning, layered ornamentation in extreme detail swung open to reveal a swirling tunnel.

Their nubs shimmered with pure radiant light.

"Shit, you know what that means," Xane said. "Demon on the other side."

"We're really doing this," Marcus said. "We're plunging into the hells, to save humanity buck-ass-naked, huh?"

"Couldn't the sky fucker give us armor or something?" Xane mumbled.

Goro nodded at the mage's chastity-clad dick. "Don't give them ideas."

Xane flexed his shoulders. "Heroic nudity it is."

[In the abyss we will not be able to reach you anymore. We hope to have given you enough knowledge to eliminate the first vortex, which we have judged to be the easiest. May the light bless you, demigods.]

Four bare muscle asses pointed at the lake as the hunks stepped toward the divine gate, taking one more deep breath, tense and horny.

===***===

See you next time for the beginning of the real story, where the forced gay sex craving finally begins with a truly demonic cumshot.