All Comments on 'Vows Pt. 03'

by Cydia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Interesting, very interesting. The training portion is well thought out and it’s easy to see how effective it would be on the right woman with the right man. I suspect the relatively low scores are due to a mischaracterization as romance. Romance readers expect something relatively vanilla, hearts and flowers, etc. You would probably find either BDSM or Non-consent/reluctance readers much more appreciative of both the concept and its execution. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@nthusiastic: Thank you for reading, and for your comment!

For me, this is clearly a love story with BDSM elements, rather than a BDSM story with love elements (and certainly not a reluctance story...) which is why I put it in this category.

I don't mind the low scores; everything is drastically lower these days (in comparison to 4 years or so ago), which is probably due to this site not artificially bolstering viewer numbers and ratings any more and/or better work against bots. In any case, numbers never interested me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this series. I would love it if you continue it. It would be interesting to see how Dylan really treats her, if there is punishment and if so what it is, and also about how their breeding works. Does Dylan hire out Lizzie's mouth? Does Lizzie ever get an orgasm? Do her parents learn about the type of relationship that have?

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Unfortunately, I don't really do sequels. All stories I ever publish are finished with no plan to expand them because I feel that I've said everything that's interesting to me. Sorry! Thank you for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This just makes me sad for Lizzie. It's a terrible life she's signed up for.

CydiaCydia4 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous It's very much the life she desires and needs, and it's clear she's very, very happy indeed. Try to consider that other people want and need different things than you :) Thank you for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCydia@Cydia
Hello! My name is Cydia. I am publishing my short, (hopefully) sexy stories on literotica, noveltrove, and lushstories. If you want to be really nice to me, leave a comment on one of them. I'm sorry I don't volunteer more personal information on this profile, and don't answer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vows Pt. 02 Previous Part
Vows Series Info