Voyage Into Manhood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had never kissed a man before, and he was surprised at how soft Alex's lips felt. He wrapped his arms around Alex's back, pulling him into him and opening his mouth to kiss him even deeper.

He could feel the scratch of Alex's mustache on his upper lip as he slid his tongue inside Alex's mouth. The feeling of Alex's mustache snapped Jacob out of his reverie. He pulled away quickly.

"I'm so sorry," Jacob said as his hand rushed to his mouth.

"It's okay, you don't have to-"

"Jesus. What am I doing, I- I told you!" shouted Jacob as he started to cry. "I told you I was sick."

He turned and ran out of the room, leaving Alex alone.

____________________

Jacob avoided Alex for the rest of the day, sitting as far away from him as possible at dinner and avoiding him in the halls.

Alex gave him his space, hoping to talk to him at the end of the night once they'd both gone back to their rooms. But by the time he got there, Jacob was already fast asleep.

Alex got in bed and stared up at the ceiling. This was not what he had planned when he'd signed up for this retreat. Like Jacob, he had had no intention of falling for any of the guys here.

But still, he found himself inexplicably drawn to the married man. He turned on his side, staring over at Jacob in the bed next to him.

Alex watched Jacob breathing in and out softly as he lay asleep under the covers. He had never seen someone with such a tidy haircut. It was almost as if Jacob had just left the barber shop, as the hair on the back of his head tapered down to a perfect little square cutoff just above his neck. Alex could feel himself growing hard at the thought of walking over to him and kissing him there.

He had been so surprised earlier when Jacob had kissed him. He had been wanting to kiss Jacob from the moment he'd first laid eyes on him outside of Ezekiel's office. But he knew that that would be wrong. That wasn't why he was here, and it wasn't fair to Jacob.

He felt sorry for the poor man, but he felt even worse for lying to him. Still, he knew he was doing it for the greater good. Or at least that's what he told himself.

After an hour of lying in bed being tortured by his thoughts, Alex gave up trying to sleep and decided to go for a walk outside. As he walked out the front door of the house, his mind began to wander to his father.

The last time they had seen each other had ended so poorly. Alex wished more than anything he could take back the things he had said. But he wished even more that he hadn't needed to say them in the first place.

He was about to walk around the corner when he heard voices. Who would be awake at this time of night? He slowly approached the wall and peeked around the corner.

Brad was standing with his pants around his ankles, his hands running through the hair of a man kneeling in front of him. He was moaning as the man on his knees eagerly bobbed up and down on his manhood. Alex couldn't see the man clearly, but he could spot the bright red curls poking through Brad's fingers.

"Oh fuck, that's it," said Brad as he shoved his cock inside of Chris' mouth. "Does your girlfriend know you suck such good dick?"

Chris took his mouth off of Brad's dick. "Only for you, sir," he said as he stroked Brad's cock.

Brad smirked. "Yeah, that's right. Tell me how much you like it, faggot."

"I love your dick, sir. Thank you for letting me suck it," Chris said as he put the head of Brad's cock back in his mouth, running his tongue over it.

Brad let out a moan. He pulled his dick out of Chris' mouth and put his hand around his throat. "Tell me what you are, bitch."

"I'm a faggot, sir," Chris choked out.

"Whose faggot are you?"

"Yours, sir."

"That's right," said Brad. He took his hand from around Chris' throat and began softly stroking his cheek. "You're my faggot. When you're lying in bed with your fiancé at night, when you're kissing her, when you're inside her, what are you thinking of?"

Chris stared at Brad's cock hungrily. He looked like he was using every ounce of his willpower not to take it into his mouth again.

"I said, what do you think about when you're fucking your fiancé?" yelled Brad as he grabbed Chris' hair and yanked his head back.

"Your cock, sir! I think about it all the time. When I kiss her, when I'm lying in bed at night, when I touch myself. I use my fingers and I pretend it's you fucking me. I need your dick, please sir, I've waited so long to see you again. Just let me suck on it, please, I'll make you feel good..."

Alex watched the ginger man down on his knees begging for Brad's dick and found himself overwhelmed with pity. What a sad existence to sneak around behind your wife's back, secretly satisfying your need for dick. Especially with a man as clearly uncaring and manipulative as Brad.

Still, Alex had a job to do. He took out his phone and started recording.

Brad put his thumb in Chris' mouth. Chris began to suck on it like a child, looking up into Brad's eyes with a look of innocent desire.

"You're gonna make me feel fucking amazing, faggot. Now get up," said Brad as he pulled Chris to his feet. "Show me that hole."

Chris pulled his pants down, revealing himself not to be wearing any underwear underneath. He put his hands on his ass and spread his cheeks apart, exposing his shaved pink hole to Brad.

"Fuck, bitch. That's such a beautiful hole. I see you kept it shaved like I asked."

"I actually waxed it, sir," said Chris, blushing.

Brad laughed. "You really are a fag, aren't you?" he said. "How did you do that?"

"I went to a special salon in Weho when my fiancé was at work. I wanted it to be perfect for you, sir."

Brad took his cock in his hand and smacked it against Chris' hole, causing him to moan.

"Feels nice and smooth on my dick. Good job, faggot."

Brad rubbed the head of his cock against Chris' hole, rubbing it up and down and pushing slowly against Chris' tight anus.

"Please sir," said Chris as Brad continued to tease him with his cock.

"Please what?" asked Brad.

"Please fuck my hole."

Brad pulled his cock away. "Whose hole is it?" he asked.

Chris spread open his cheeks even wider and bent over further. "It's your hole, sir. Please, please put it in me. I've been looking forward to this all year."

Brad grabbed Chris by the shoulder and positioned his dick against his anus before shoving all the way in in one fell swoop. He covered Chris' mouth to muffle his yelp as Chris adjusted to the pain of Brad's sudden entrance.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," Brad grunted into Chris' ear.

He nuzzled against Chris' neck as he kept his dick still inside of Chris, listening to Chris' breathing slow as Chris began to adjust. After a moment, he began to slowly move his hips back and forth, gently fucking Chris against the wall of the building. He took his hand away from Chris' mouth as Chris began to push back against his thrusts, accepting Brad's cock even deeper inside him.

Alex continued to record as the two men fucked, making sure to get both of their faces in view of the camera. He could see Brad's massive cock plunging in and out of Chris' ass, making Chris' eyes roll back in his head as he enjoyed the battering his hole was receiving.

"Such a tight hole, faggot. You like the feel of a real man's cock inside you?"

Chris was completely out of it, his eyes rolling back into his head as Brad's cock hit a sweet spot deep inside him. His own cock was leaking precum onto the ground like a fountain.

"Fuck, I love how tight your hole is, you little slut," said Brad as he began to thrust faster and faster.

"I'm getting close, sir," said Chris. He grabbed Brad's hand and put it around his throat. Brad pulled Chris' body close to his, squeezing his hand around his neck as he continued to fuck him.

"You like it when I take charge, don't you faggot? Well, I think it's time you cum for me. Fucking cum, you little bitch," said Brad.

He continued to choke Chris as he slammed his hips roughly into Chris' ass over and over again. Chris let out a little whine as his cock began to jump. Several spurts of semen shot out against the wall in front of him as Chris came handsfree. His face was turning red as Brad fucked the cum out of him, depriving him of oxygen and giving him more pleasure than he'd ever felt with his fiancé.

After every last drop of seed had shot out of Chris' cock, Brad shoved him off his dick onto the ground. Chris turned to face Brad as Brad began to jerk off in front of Chris' face.

"Time for your reward, cunt," said Brad as he stroked himself to orgasm.

Alex watched as Brad's cock began to spurt all over Chris' face, showering him with ropes of hot semen. He shot out jets onto Chris' face, covering his nose, lips, eyebrows, and hair with his cum.

Chris opened his mouth, obediently catching the last of Brad's jizz. When Brad finally finished cumming, Chris wiped the semen off his face and put it in his mouth with his fingers. He opened his mouth to show Brad the load on his tongue before swallowing it down.

Brad put his thumb against Chris' lips and rubbed them gently. "Such a good little faggot," he said before lightly slapping him on the cheek. "Now clean yourself up and get back to bed before Wesley knows you're gone."

Alex quickly finished recording and put his phone back in his pocket, hurrying back towards the entrance to the house. He quickly and quietly stole back to his room, climbing into bed and pulling the covers over himself.

His heart was beating a mile a minute. He had what he came for--or did he? He didn't know for sure. Either way, he knew that his suspicions had been proven right. There was definitely something wrong at Voyage Into Brotherhood.