Voyage of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But at least I have brought chicken, tomatoes, fresh fruit and even -" He paused, then brought out something wrapped in a serviette from the basket. "Baklava, sweet of the gods."

Marina clapped her hands with pleasure as Iannis smiled broadly. Then she lifted her face towards him and closed her eyes, her lips parting. Iannis kissed her fiercely, his tongue dueling with hers. She could tell from his kiss how aroused he was, an excitement confirmed when she slid her hand between his legs and felt the huge bulge thrusting upwards from his crotch.

Breaking the kiss, Iannis stepped back slightly, his eyes taking in her heaving breasts and Marina could tell it was an enormous effort for him to restrain himself from reaching for them.

"Please," he groaned. "I need to shower first. And you must eat."

"Yes," Marina said, her voice thick with lust and hunger, helping herself to a piece of chicken and biting into it greedily while Iannis opened a bottle of retsina and poured two glasses, handing her one and taking a long drink himself.

"Was that Amorgos we stopped at this afternoon?" Marina asked, watching as Iannis stripped off his trousers. Her desire mounted as she stared at the taut muscles of his firm buttocks and then at the length and thickness of his cock, jutting out like a flagpole from his groin. My god, she thought, he was hung like a bloody donkey.

"You did not show yourself, Marina?" Iannis asked, a worried tone in his voice.

"No, of course not," she said. "Nobody saw me."

"Good," he said. He sounded relieved.

Marina ate quickly while Iannis showered, clearing away the food as soon as she heard him turn the water off.

"I will just shave," he called. "I think you will like it better if I do not have a rough beard."

Rummaging through her bag, Marina found a small bottle of coconut oil which she used for sunbathing and put it on the bedside table. Then she slipped out of Iannis's shirt and climbed onto the bed on all fours, drawing up her knees so her curvy backside was thrust up into the air. In this position the cheeks of her buttocks were open wide and she could feel the puckered opening of her anus tingling with anticipation as she waited for Iannis to come back into the room.

She had decided it was time for her erotic fantasy of being buggered by her handsome Greek lover to come true. Settling her head on the pillow so she could see Iannis when he returned, Marina reached back to pull open the plump cheeks of her ass, sending little shocks of pleasure through her body. Her clit was already stiff and deliciously sensitive and her breathing quickened when she gently stroked the tiny bud.

Marina smiled when she heard Iannis singing as he drained the water from the washbowl. A moment later he stepped into the room, a large towel wrapped around his waist. She loved the look of surprise and delight on his face as he took in her beautiful, upturned ass, her cheeks held open to expose her winking anus, and below it her pink pussylips, dripping with her cream. Marina had never in her life given a man such a blatant invitation and she felt he would only have to give her clit the lightest caress for her to explode into an intense climax.

Iannis let the towel fall to the floor. For the first time, Marina was able to appreciate the masculine beauty of his cock. Standing up naked and proud, Iannis's prick was enormous, long and thick. Dark olive, the fleshy pole curved upwards from a thick mass of black curly hair which covered his pendant balls, both as big as lemons. A great vein stood out along the length up to the bulbous tip which was throbbing with lust. Big drops of oily semen were already oozing from the tip and dripping down to the base.

Staring at it, breathless with anticipation, Marina suddenly wondered if she would be able to accommodate such a monster in her asshole, let alone what it would feel like with the full length crammed into her rectum. And if he were to fuck her ass long and hard and deep with it he might rupture her! But, consumed with desire to have his huge erection crammed into her back passage, persuading herself she could relax sufficiently to allow every inch to be buried in her bowels, Marina held open the soft globes of her buttocks as wide as they would go.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, Iannis," she begged. "I want to feel your prick inside my tight little asshole."

"Ah Marina," Iannis said, sighing with pleasure. "That is the way I like best. It will be very good, I promise," and he reached for the bottle of coconut oil and flipped open the top, squeezing out a big glob into his palm.

Marina watched with growing excitement as Iannis slowly and thoroughly lubricated his cock, first all over the head, then massaging it along the shaft, even smoothing the slippery liquid over his pendant balls. Marina could smell the strong scent of his arousal and her mouth began to water, her lips opening, her saliva drooling onto the pillow. She didn't know which she wanted most: to take the great rod of flesh into her mouth and suck the honeyed contents of his overfull balls down her throat, or to feel it spurting deep into her back passage. But Iannis soon decided for her.

Iannis moved round behind Marina and climbed onto the bed, then knelt between her legs. She jumped with pleasure when she felt him bury his hot tongue in her pussy, lapping over her clit and the wet folds of her swollen labia, pushing the lips apart so he could lick deep into the tunnel of her cunt. His tongue writhed and squirmed within her spasming sex and Marina climaxed immediately, a fresh flood of her cream pouring down over Iannis's nose and mouth.

Greedily he swallowed down her cum, then lapped and licked over her puckered anus, thrusting his tongue as far past the tight opening as he could reach. Wanting more, he spread her sphincter with his fingers and fucked her rectum with his tongue time and again as she wiggled her buttocks in erotic ecstasy. What Iannis was doing to her felt good, so very, very good.

"Do you like that?" Iannis asked, his face buried between her the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh, it's wonderful," Marina moaned. "It's delicious. I love it!"

Marina's cream dripping from his chin, Iannis raised his head for a moment and reached again for the coconut oil. He squeezed a generous amount over his fingers, then moved back between her legs. The next moment Iannis slid two of his greasy fingers into her sopping sex. She swayed on her elbows and moaned deep in her chest as he slowly moved the thick digits in and out of her pussy until her back was fully arched, her asshole opening and closing in excited anticipation.

Bucking her hips onto Iannis's fingers, Marina fucked herself wildly with them, yearning for his whole hand to enter her overheated pussy. But Iannis ignored her obvious need and removed his fingers from her cunt, moving them to the puckered pink opening of her anus and pushing them past the tight muscle, making Marina moan into the pillow, her hips spasming in desire. God, she wanted him there. Wanted his huge fat cock in her ass. Fucking her asshole. Long and deep and hard, climaxing, his prick rehardening and then starting again.

For several minutes Iannis moved his fingers back and forth, working open Marina's anal sphincter. Then he climbed onto the bed and squatted above her like a jockey in the saddle, bending his legs and pointing the engorged pole of his cock down towards the entrance to her ass.

"I will start this way," he said, leaning down, his mouth against her ear. "It will be easier for you at first because I am big and I could hurt you when I fuck you hard and I am going to do that."

"Please, Iannis," Marina whimpered, her belly quivering with desire. "Fuck my ass. I want your cock inside me!"

She twisted her head and watched intently as Iannis lowered his hips until his well-lubricated glans was pressing firmly against the entrance of her anus. He pushed a little harder, holding his cock in his fingers and working it around to force her sphincter to give way. Marina took a deep breath, trying desperately to relax, and suddenly the bulging tip slid past the tight entrance, the distended ring of muscle stretched to bursting by the thickness of Iannis's prick.

Maintaining his advantage, Iannis made Marina gasp with pain and pleasure when he used short, stabbing strokes to force her asshole to take in the first inch or so of his shaft, then he waited while the muscle became used to being distended. Marina suddenly wasn't sure she was going to be able to take the full length but she gritted her teeth, bunched the pillow up in her fingers and waited for Iannis to flex his hips forward.

Slowly and inexorably Iannis slid his thickly lubricated cock into Marina's rectum. As inch after inch of the massive prick entered her back passage, Marina became lost in a mindless rapture, her senses fogged with lust, unable to distinguish between where her body ended and Iannis's began. All her being was concentrated on the slick walls of her rectum rippling along the slowly moving steel-hard shaft which filled it to capacity until Marina realized the head of Iannis's cock was buried in her bowels, his balls rubbing against her dripping pussylips, his belly hard up against the rondures of her plump buttocks.

For a long minute Iannis allowed Marina to get used to the sensation of having her asshole stuffed full of something it couldn't expel. Then he leaned down and reached under her body, one hand fondling one heavy breast then the other, the other reaching between her legs to seek the flooded opening of her pussy and the erect bud of her clit. At the same time as he pinched her nipples between his thumb and middle fingers, Iannis stroked his caressing fingers back and forth across the tiny organ making Marina gasp.

"OHH...that feels so good! Rub it...rub it!" she moaned as Iannis started to fuck her ass in earnest, flexing his hips up and down and plowing his cock deep and hard with every downward thrust, making Marina shriek into the pillow as an incredible sensation of intense pleasure radiated through her body from her overstretched asshole.

Totally at the mercy of the slick, straining prick pistoning in and out of her opened-up rear, Marina jerked and thrashed under Iannis as he buggered her with long, deep strokes, his swollen balls repeatedly slapping against her dripping pussylips spread wide by his masturbating fingers. "Yes, Iannis. Yes! Oh god, YES!" Marina cried as time and again she felt his cock enter her bowels, fucking her ass in a passionate frenzy.

And then Iannis suddenly stopped humping her and started to withdraw his prick from the slimy and slippery tunnel of her rectum, pulling it back past the tightly clasping ring of her gaping anal sphincter until he finally withdrew it completely. Marina whimpered with frustration. "What's the matter, Iannis? Isn't it good?"

"Yes, of course, Marina," he said. "But I want to get my cock even deeper inside your body. Wait a moment."

He climbed off the bed and Marina turned round to face him. His cock glistened with the coconut oil and his sperm. "I will lie on my back and you must lie face-up on top of me," he said.

Shaking with trepidation and raging desire, Marina straddled Iannis's body, her cuntlips opening wide and dripping cream onto his belly as she did so. Then she lay full-length on her back on top of him, positioning the deep cleft of her ass over the rigid length of his cock and settling her head into his shoulder. Iannis's body felt wonderfully strong and masculine beneath her as he stroked his hands down over her huge breasts and took firm hold of her buttocks, lifting her up and setting his cock once more at the distended opening of her asshole.

Marina felt totally powerless as Iannis plugged his engorged glans back inside the enlarged entrance to her backside and then pushed the throbbing tip once again deep into her narrow rectal sheath. She could feel his great prick inching into her, the renewed assault sending waves of ecstasy coursing from the fleshy globes of her buttocks up through her belly and along her spine. Marina's whole being was once again concentrated on the prick thrusting into her ass and entering her bowels, triggering a rectal orgasm that made her feel as if she was being torn apart with excruciating pleasure.

Picking up speed, Iannis groaned deeply as he fucked his cock repeatedly into the depths of Marina's back passage, forcing out streams of warm cream from the rhythmically opening and closing entrance of her pussy and a thick fragrant foam from her seething rectum that trickled over Iannis's balls and pooled in the crack of his ass.

Each of his thrusts seemed to last an eternity and Marina gradually became aware his engorged prick was growing even bigger inside her backside and she knew it was about to spit out a tidal wave of boiling cum. There was nowhere she could escape to: she was going to get it good, like a hosepipe exploding in her guts.

"Oh yes, Iannis ..." Marina gasped in response to his deep heaving thrusts. "Come for me! Come in my ass...!"

"Marina ... Marina ... AHHHHH!" Iannis cried out in response, his orgasm starting deep in his balls, a flood of sperm rushing into the shaft of his cock. Instinctively, Marina tightened the ring of her anus around the suddenly expanding base of the straining prick clasped tight by her back passage, seeing in her mind the gaping cum-hole, buried deep inside her bowels, opening like a volcano preparing to erupt.

Grasping the soft weight of Marina's breasts in his hands, Iannis let out a groan from deep in his chest, rammed his cock so far up into her rectum she thought it would split her open and then climaxed, his penis convulsing in great spasms, the pent-up stream of his sperm jetting out in spurt after spurt. Marina's own orgasm followed instantly.

She shook and hissed with pleasure at the intensity of it, shocked by the fiery glow of ecstasy that burst deep in her bowels and spread to her pussy, belly, upwards to her chest and face. She felt her cunt flood with her own creamy cum which mingled with the rivulets of sperm that ran from between her buttocks. And then she collapsed helplessly onto Iannis's lunging body, the heaving of his chest matching hers as he sucked and bit her neck and ears, sinking his teeth into the soft flesh as the torrent of hot liquid pumped out by his balls eventually subsided.

Despite his intense orgasm, Iannis's cock remained rigid and lodged in Marina's anus as though it refused to acknowledge his balls were drained. Indeed, within moments his kisses became more urgent and he flexed his hips to rouse her.

"Oh, god, Iannis!" Marina moaned desperately. "You couldn't! Not so soon...!"

But his thrusts were already starting and Marina knew her plugged, plundered, plowed and sperm-flooded anus was about to undergo another onslaught. From then on the only sound heard in the cabin was a feverish panting as, again and again, she submitted to Iannis's inexhaustible lust for buggering her, jets of his scalding semen erupting from his bloated balls every half hour or so, overflowing her distended anus and drenching their spasming sexes and the bed.

*

Life settled into a pattern for the next four days. Marina would sit in the cabin and do whatever she could to keep herself amused, mostly by reading paperbacks and newspapers left lying around by passengers which Iannis brought her. Every evening Iannis would bring her food and then fuck and bugger her until their bodies were covered in sweat, the scent of his cum and Marina's plundered bowels filling the little room. If he had time, he would fuck her the Greek way in the morning as well, though sometimes Marina found this uncomfortable if her back passage wasn't empty but nothing she could say or do halted Iannis's determination to stuff her asshole with his cock as often as he possibly could.

It was on the morning of the tenth day Marina suddenly realized she couldn't take any more of the routine she was enduring. She still took pleasure in having sex with Iannis, but the endlessness of the voyage, not being able to leave the cabin, and the fact that she heard the ship dock and couldn't get off, made her seriously unhappy. Iannis was naturally aware of her misery and did his best to reassure her they would reach Athens within a few days but to Marina the time seemed interminable and no amount of his enthusiastic lovemaking was enough to make her feel she could stand being on the boat for much longer.

The next time the ship docked Marina heard voices outside the porthole, English voices. She was sure she recognized the man's voice as Leo's and she couldn't stop herself from looking out, even though she risked being arrested as a stowaway.

The Englishman was paying off a taxi and shouting "Hey, hold on Liz!" to a blonde girl walking towards the gangway of the ship. He turned around and Marina saw it wasn't Leo. But she also saw something else. Something she couldn't believe at first until her amazement was replaced by a cold, intense anger.

Across the harbor was a column on which was a statue of a stag. The emblem of the island of Rhodes. The column that stood at the entrance to Rhodes harbor.

Barely able to stop herself screaming in fury, Marina stamped over to the cabin door and yanked it open. There was no-one in the passageway outside and she walked out, turning towards a stairway and climbing it to reach the deck. The sun streamed onto her face and she almost wept with a sense of release, of finally being out of Iannis's tiny cabin.

A steward walked past her, glancing at her body in admiration.

"Excuse me," she asked him. "Could you tell me where I can find the captain?"

"Certainly, Miss. I will show you. Please follow me."

Marina followed the steward to the bridge where the captain was standing over a chart table. The steward said something to the captain who turned and smiled at Marina. "Yes, Miss," he said. "Can I help you?"

"Captain, I met a Mr. Metrides in a taverna on the dockside," Marina said, fighting to get herself under control. She might have been boiling with rage but she wasn't about to admit she had spent the last nine days on board the ship as a stowaway. "He told me he was an officer on this ship."

"That is true. Iannis Metrides is the Navigation Officer. Is there a problem?"

"Mr. Metrides said the ship was going to Athens and he could arrange a passage for me so I could catch my return flight to London."

"I am sorry young lady," the captain said, shaking his head. "But I have no idea why he told you that. This ship does not sail anywhere near Athens. It is the ferry between Rhodes and the island of Crete. The journey takes just over a day each way."

Marina could only splutter, "But - !"

The captain laughed. "He was probably playing a joke on you because you are beautiful and he hoped you could be persuaded to travel with us. Mr. Metrides does have an eye for the ladies. Unfortunately, as you English say, you have been 'had'. Is that the correct phrase?"

Bloody hell yes, thought Marina. And in more ways than one...by a scheming, deceiving, lying Greek bastard...!

End.

12