Voyage, Voyage Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What position do you play?'

'Attacking midfielder, mostly.'

'Strikers have an easier time breaking through, I'm guessing...'

'Yeah.' Marcell nodded. 'The upside is that when they do bet on you, you get a little more leeway and time to-'

'Oh, my fucking God, not two of them!' Aline bellowed, laying on her back and holding her knees against her chest. 'There are two oral requests, will one of you shut up and eat my pussy?!'

Marcell and Claire laughed heartily, him returning to his book and shaking his head, her getting down to business in front of Aline's hairless pussy.

Of course, they did not follow Aline's instruction to shut their mouths. The objectives kept on rolling in, as the audience seemed to find their disorganised musings entertaining and the two women on camera irresistible. And so the three of them kept having their own relaxed banter, accompanied at a certain point by a few alcoholic beverages provided by Marcell.

Their tip jar finished filling up just as Claire found herself wondering if she could possibly create a scenario where she could be fucking Aline's pussy, whilst taking it up the ass from Marcell. She even took a hopeful look at Marcell, but he was still comfortably lounging on his chair, his cider bottle in hand.

I guess we have plenty of time for more fun later. She thought.

As Claire crawled forward on her knees, looking down at a visibly giddy Aline opening up her legs and providing her with a great view of her wet bald pussy, she wondered how often the French couple would actually get around to doing some pegging. Aline was notoriously submissive by nature, so Claire had a feeling that maybe Marcell's butt had not had a good fucking as of late. At least, she hoped so, as she wanted to get down to the business of that.

Before that, though...

She lazily spat on her rock-hard cock and pumped her foreskin up and down, before guiding it into Aline. An eager creature by nature, the French woman began rocking of her own accord and Claire reminded her who was in charge by pulling on the wire of the nipple clamps, causing her friend to cry out.

As a surprise, Claire had also prepared the large orange butt plug she had used the previous day by making sure it was covered in lube. She then inserted it, not gently, but also not quite too rough into Aline's puckered butthole.

'Ah, fuck!' The pink-haired girl cried out. 'C'est ça, c'est ça... Baise moi, salope!'

'That's my girl...' Claire smiled, before looking to the right. 'Hopefully, no offence taken, dude.'

'Nope, you're fine.' Marcell responded, his legs crossed and his head to the side resting on his hand.

Once both women had their pace down, Claire felt Aline's hands grab a firm grip of her buttocks so that she could feel them flex with every thrust of the dark-haired girl. Claire also took the opportunity to occasionally go down to shove her nose and mouth between the two shaking tits and jiggle them further.

'Damn, gorgeous, I'm so nearly there...' She grunted between thrusts.

There was movement behind her, and the next moment there was a warm body at her back. A strong, muscled body.

'Pop out of her for a second.' Marcell told her, his hot breath on her throat. 'Trust me.'

Against every impulse imaginable, Claire found the resilience to do as he asked. Her member now covered in Aline's goo came into view. Marcell grabbed it with an expert hand and began jerking her off. On instinct, Claire's hands went up and grabbed handfuls of the Frenchman's hair.

'That feels so good!' She moaned, unable to believe that such a submissive tone was escaping her lips.

'I'm so glad you're enjoying it.' He whispered back, his lips never quite leaving her skin as he sucked on her throat.

No matter how good a woman was at handling a cock, Claire had another moment of confirmation: just like the best pussy lickers were supposed to be female, nobody could wrap their hands around a cock better than someone who had one. Marcell was bringing her to new heights, managing to keep her on the edge without climaxing, which meant her ceiling for pleasure kept rising as well.

The most sensual thing he was doing was with his free hand, though. Any other guy would be going for her ass, or her tits, or shoving his fingers into Claire's mouth for her to suck on them. They were all good alternatives, but he had them all beat. His fingers were periodically running across her belly.

Nothing too fancy, just caresses. Sometimes he let his fingernails scratch her skin. The connection of that with his muscled abs against her back was reminding her body of the strength and virility of the man behind her. Claire was becoming lost in the touch.

And then the meaty erection belonging to Marcell was becoming trapped against her two buttocks, the fabric of his shorts right against her rose bud. Arches of cum were erupting from her penis, coating the defenceless Aline's front in it. Not that she seemed to mind. Her grin was spectacularly wide.

Aline took care to keep chatting with the audience, since Claire was still too euphoric for any sort of normal human interaction. This was a remarkable feat for the pink-haired girl considering she was kind of left hanging due to the focus on Caire's own orgasm.

Marcell was still ever so slowly and gently touching her shaft.

'See? I told you we could go somewhere from that kiss.' Marcell said, finally letting go, but not without first fondling her ass.

Well, I'll be goddamned! Claire thought, suddenly extremely annoyed with the couple, noticing how smug Aline was looking as her boyfriend retook his seat. At least now I know why Aline wanted me to meet him. Horny minx wants a non-stop orgy for two weeks!

It had been a long time since Claire wanted a man like Marcell. And she had to admit he had gotten the word right, during the previous day. Alluring. She wanted nothing more than to drop his cool and collected act by ripping his pants off and blowing him. Which sure beat her usual instinct of wanting boys' mouths on her dick, actually.

And that was truly weird.

12