All Comments on 'Voyeur Couple Pt. 01'

by Doubtfire3045

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

good first story, though the sex was a bit clinical

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight6 months ago

Great story. My husband and found ourselves in a similar arrangement in Aruba. The next door room had a door and when I pushed on it to make sure it was locked, a small gap appeared. The couple next door we’re having awesome sex…he had her doggy and his cock was a very good size. My husband came into room and was intrigued to see me glued to the adjoining room door. I hushed him and put his face to the gap.

I got behind him, pulled down his shorts and underwear and felt his cock growing huge. While he watched, I pulled off my clothes, then traded places with him so he could fuck my very wet cunt. The harder they fucked, the more we fucked…my husband was banging me so hard that the door flew open.

The husband immediately pulled out of his wife, calmly walked over to us and asked if we had seen anything that might interest us. I said “yes, your cock” almost as the same thing was coming out of my husband who said, “ yes, her cunt.”

The guy snaps his finger at me and said, get on your knees and start sucking…then told my husband, get on the bed and start fucking. In short order I was lying beside her, Gina, while Sam was fucking me hard and good, while Gina was getting fucked by my husband.

When the guys ejaculated, they rolled up and started spooning us. Gina and I started kissing and sucking each other’s tits which turned the men on. Sam slid his cock into my ass and starting fucking me into multiple orgasmic bliss. My husband was doing the same to her.

The next three days were awesome as we had all the sex we could handle. When we parted and exchanged information, we decided to do this again and we set up another “holiday” six months later. It was just as sexy and incredibly erotic. We were both horny as we could be, but what did one expect since we were both six months pregnant!

jennyphiljennyphil6 months ago

Great holiday swing...

AtrampboyAtrampboy6 months ago

Part 2 soonest please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, well constructed. A few odd issues with tenses to sort, and a little more emotion in the sex scenes would have increased the eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Didn't stay E&V for one whole page; turns into Group Sex almost immediately.

As someone else commented, the sex was clinical. And I would add -- too much, too fast.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader5 months ago

Five big stars, need I say more?😜🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous