Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the throttle forward to the stops to make up for the lost time. We had plenty of time before sundown but I figured everyone would eat pizza and drink and chat before the sun hit the tree line at the west end of the lake. I found a good spot and anchored. Other boats were always present for sunset and today there would be more than usual because of the clouds in the western sky. After the sun dropped below the horizon it would reflect up under the clouds and turn them pink, orange and red and yellow. Most of the occupants of the sunset cruisers were watching the occupants on my boat rather than the sunset. They had seen thousands of sunsets. They would probably never again see a concentrated collection of beautiful women like I had aboard.

The pizza went fast and so did the beers. Everyone was drinking and before the sun even went down and dusk turned the clouds purple, the women were all pretty well buzzed. I didn't want to be a casualty of the Marine Patrol so I kept my consumption of beers to a minimum. The eight women were all laughing and giggling. I was ready to join their conversations but none of them addressed me, so I kept quiet.

When it started getting dark, I got up and pulled in the anchor. The women all thought I was taking them home but I had decided to take them to the private cove that I had taken Divi and her friends to. I calmed them down and told them we were just moving to a secret cove. They all liked the sound of that and they resumed their conversations, laughing and giggling.

Everyone went quiet as I pulled into the secret cove. It wasn't really secret but everyone called it that. Some secret, huh? Fortunately, no one else was there. I shut off the engine and threw out the anchor again. Before I could even get back to my chair, their bathing suits were coming off and one by one they dove over the side. I felt like I was the hired help so I didn't join them. Servants stayed in the background. I drank two beers as I listened to my music. Someone in the water yelled for me to turn up the volume so they could hear. I did as requested.

I climbed up on the padded sundeck and laid down on my back to look up at the brightest stars that appeared before it was totally dark. It was getting there. The moon was a sliver and the stars were the only real illumination after the western horizon darkened. I watched several shooting stars streak by in the upper atmosphere and one came in slow and I could actually see the flames before it winked out.

I heard water splash as someone climbed up on the swim deck. I felt the boat dip. I didn't know which one of Ashley's friends had come aboard and it turned out to be Alex. She grabbed a towel that she had brought with her and sat down on the bench seat below the sundeck. She wasted no time as she reached up and slid her hand into my shorts and gripped my cock. It went hard almost instantly and Alex mumbled quietly, "Jesus Jack. Your cock is huge. The moment I saw it in your bedroom, I knew I had to have it. Ashley told us that her neighbor at the lake had a big cock but none of us really believed her." She got up on her knees and pulled my hard cock out and rubbed it along her face as she kissed her way down the shaft and sucked in my balls one at a time. She pulled her face back up the underside and rolled her lips over the glans and stopped there as she worked a double fisted, counter-rotating hand job while I groaned and moaned.

I thought of my balls and realized that they felt fine. That was good because I had a feeling that I would be giving them a workout tonight. Alex removed one hand and pushed her lips further down my shaft and then started an amazing blow job. Jesus, she was good. I groaned out, "Fuck Alex. Yes. Oh my God. That's incredible. I could feel her lips curl into a grin. I couldn't see her face. She flailed her tongue up and down and around my shaft. If she kept this up I wasn't going to last long.

Alex was reading my mind as she pulled her lips up to my glans and drilled her tongue into the spot and when I groaned she giggled with her lips still locked on my knob. Then she pulled off and pulled down my shorts and threw them on the seat beside her. She removed her towel and climbed up on the sundeck and straddled my hips. She guided my cock to her pussy and slid herself on. We both groaned hard. Alex eased herself down the length of my cock and slowed as she felt the pressure on her vagina building. I stayed still and let her gauge the depth and then she started fucking me hard and fast. She was groaning and gasping for air as she placed her hands on my chest and drove her hips forward and back. I found her tits and caressed her hard nipples. I could only make out a silhouette of her form in the starlight.

I heard one of the women in the water yell out, "Alex. No fair. Your jumping the line. I was supposed to be first." Then I felt the boat dip again as someone else stepped out of the water to the swim deck. I couldn't see who it was. I had enough trouble remembering the names. Assigning those names to a face, and even worse a voice, was impossible. She could apparently see us on the crème colored sundeck because she came right over and reached in behind Alex and pulled my cock out of her pussy. Alex groaned hard as my cock came out. She was irate at the interruption.

The interrupter turned out to be Sarah. She had worn a very tiny bikini that was cut very high on her shapely hips. She had big boobs that had been displayed by small triangles of material. The way her boobs maintained the cleavage led me to think her boobs were enhanced. She ran her hand down my slippery cock and pushed her lips on the glans and then straight down to my balls. If Alex wasn't still sitting on my hips with her hands on my chest, I would have come right up to a sitting position as I let out a loud groan, "Jesus Christ. Oh my gawwwdddd." Sarah pulled her lips back up to my ridge and giggled at my groan. Sarah pulled off my cock and stuffed it back in Alex's pussy and she groaned as I pushed my hips up into her.

From there, things got very busy. I felt a wet pair of knees drop down on the sides of my head and a wet pussy dropped down over my lips. I dragged my tongue through her sex and whoever it was yelped and then began sliding her pussy around on my face. I found her clitoris and she yelped again. I abandoned Alex's tits and went after the tits of the woman sitting on my face. They were smallish with the longest nipples. Only one of them had small breasts. The distance I had to raise my hands told me she was tall. It had to be Mandy. She grabbed my hands and moved them around where she wanted them.

Alex fucked my cock for a dozen strokes and then Sarah pulled my cock out of her again and dragged my glans over Alex's rosebud. She groaned hard from that. Sarah sucked me back into her mouth and pushed me deep in her throat several times before pulling off and then she dragged my cock back down over Alex's anus to her pussy and she pushed back on again.

Alex suddenly humped up and screamed, "I'm fucked. Oh my God. I'm cummminnggggg." She rolled her hips to the side as she stuffed her hand to her clitoris and began frigging herself with all four fingers. I was concentrating on pleasing the woman sitting on my face. She was grinding her pussy on my face as I drilled my tongue deep many times and then pulled out and went after her clitoris. I even mixed in a rim job on her rosebud. Some women like that and others don't. I always do a test to see.

As soon at Alex's orgasm diminished, Sarah pulled my cock from her throbbing pussy and Alex rolled off to my outboard side and started grinding her pussy on my hipbone. That was short-lived as Sarah positioned her pussy above my cock, displacing Alex and guided me into her pussy. She was considerably tighter that Alex and she groaned hard as she sank too deep and bottomed out on her cervix. It slowed her down a bit but she quickly recovered. Alex wasn't about to be deterred as she pushed herself down my body and began grinding herself on my knee.

The woman on my face, Mandy, groaned hard and shuddered as she rolled into her orgasm. She ground her pussy around my face and I could feel it pushing my tongue out with each clench and I pushed it right back in. She was going nuts and bent forward and her lips and Sarah's came together above my chest. They were groaning into each other's mouths. This was getting interesting.

With Mandy leaning forward, I could see that we had an audience. One of the new arrivals stood up on the seat below us and joined the embrace between Sarah and Mandy. I saw the blonde ponytail and knew that it was Lauren, the short woman, who had captained the power boat that arrived late to the party. I realized that I was identifying them by their hair-styles.

Sarah abandoned the three way embrace and concentrated on getting herself off on my cock. Her tightness was pulling my climax forward and I tried hard to push it back. She was on her knees driving her hips forward and back with her hands on my chest. Mandy came back down on my face pulling Lauren with her. They were attacking each other's tits with their hands. I went back to work on Mandy's pussy. She groaned hard when I drove my tongue back in.

Sarah started chanting, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck," over and over again and then she tensed hard and yelled out, "YES. YES. YES. OH FUCK JACK. YES." She was suddenly all over the place on my hips. Her pussy was grabbing my cock and my efforts to delay my climax were overpowered by her unique motion of pulling herself straight up my shaft and then just dropping herself back down again. She repeated this several times before her torso dropped to my chest. Her pussy continued to throb as my cock hardened even more and I groaned out, "OH FUCK," and I slammed my hips up, lifting Sarah's body and exploded cum into her tight pussy. She screamed hard before resuming her gasps for air. Mandy had moved off my face and had maneuvered into a sixty-nine with Lauren, right beside Sarah and I. I was holding my breath as I thrust my hips upward with each salvo. My teeth were clenched tight.

With my last shot, the air in my lungs just drained out of me and I settled my ass back down on the sundeck and sucked in huge quantities of air only to immediately expelled them. When I opened my eyes, there was a soft, blue illumination. I realized that someone had turned on the dash lights.

Someone had moved in behind Sarah and had leaned forward and was kissing her neck. Sarah didn't move but she groaned from the kisses. I looked to see who it was. The blue lights did weird things with colors but I could make out that the woman above Sarah, who was in the process of extracting my softening cock from her, had long red hair and the only one there with red hair was Jess.

She began by stroking my gooey cock. She loudly said, "Jesus guys. I can't even get my hand around it."

Sarah, who had gotten her breathing back to normal said, "Yeah? You should feel it in your pussy. Fuck. I thought it would rip me in two." The other's giggled from various other seats.

I heard Ashley say, "Who's next. It looks like Jack's face is available. He's pretty good with his tongue, for a guy." A hand went up. It was the other woman from the power boat, Meg. She climbed up on the sundeck and bent down and kissed me passionately and then threw one leg across my shoulders. She put her hands on my forehead and slid her pussy forward to my chin. I lifted my head and gently kissed her clitoris. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her. For such a small woman she was very aggressive. I gave her back what she was giving and drilled my tongue to her clitoris and then as deep in her pussy as I could manage. She screamed hard and then she started riding my face like I was a rodeo bull. Her pubic bone kept slamming into my nose, which hurt like hell.

Jess' attempts to get me back up again were being thwarted by Meg's violent ride. My tongue was getting tired and I could barely move it anymore. I lifted my chin so Meg could grind herself on that instead of my nose. Jess had decided that a mostly hard cock was good enough because she guided it to her pussy. She easily dropped herself on and then began thrusting her hips on it. That action brought me quickly up to full size and Jess stopped her motion and groaned hard, "Fuck. It's gets bigger and bigger." She tilted her head back and started grinding on me again. I was concentrating on dealing with Meg. I reached to her tits and gripped them firmly trying to temper Meg's violent thrusts on my face. She apparently liked my firm grip as she yelled out, "Fuck, yes. Jack. Yes. Grab those tits." I eased off. That approach was having the opposite effect.

I got a reprieve when suddenly, Meg's body went rigid and she stopped driving her pussy on my chin. I flicked my tongue out on her clitoris and she screamed, "I'M CUMMMINNGGGG. OH JESUS. YES. YES." I drilled my tongue into her clitoris again and she screamed again. She had completely stopped moving as she groaned through her orgasm. I had never been so glad to get a woman off as I was then.

Jess was riding my cock from glans to balls and I just realized that she wasn't having any difficulty with going too deep. She was groaning non-stop. When Meg rolled off my face, I was thankful to have survived. Jess' feet were pushing into my waist and I noticed her toes curling into a fist and I knew she was about to blow and did she ever. She erupted into a huge orgasm. Her pussy was clenching hard on my cock and she was silently screaming with her head tilted back as she continued to drive herself on my shaft. I flexed my cock hard and Jess' silent scream instantly changed to a very loud one. She began chanting, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." I flexed again and she screamed again.

My cock was as hard as stone and I felt like I could fuck all night. When Jess had recovered from her orgasm, she pulled off my cock and laid herself down on my body and kissed me hard. I kissed her back. My hard cock was between her thighs, slapping her on the ass. She pulled back and said, "I wanted to get you off."

I said, "Did you get off? That's all that matters." Alright. I lied a little. With all the woman still waiting, I knew I'd get off eventually.

Jess replied, "Fuck. Did I ever get off? Holy shit. My pussy is still throbbing." She rolled off me and we both sat up. My cock dropped down off my stomach and bobbed out in front of me. Lauren and Mandy had moved down on the bench seat below the sundeck and were still engaged in a sixty-nine. I don't know how many orgasms they gave each other but it was more than a few. I swung my feet around and carefully stepped over them and jumped down to the deck. My cock bounced down and back up again. Ashley reached out and wrapped her hand around it, bent forward and shoved her lips down my shaft as far as she could. Then she pulled off and aimed it at Samantha who was watching every move Ashley made. No words were spoken but Sam came out of her seat with big tits swinging.

Sam pushed me back to the Captain's chair and I was forced to sit down in it. She swung me away from the steering wheel and went to her knees. She ran her hand down the length of my shaft as she looked up at me bathed in the eerie blue light from the dash. She had a wicked smile on her face like she was going to eat me in one bite. She inched closer and laid my cock in her ample cleavage and then encased it in tit-flesh held in place by her palms and fingers. She dipped her head to watch my cock appear and disappear between her tits. She spit into her cleavage and then really got busy bobbing her tits up and down my shaft. She occasionally lifted her eyes to mine to see my reaction and then they went right back down to watch the action.

Other than Mandy and Lauren, they all gathered around to watch Sam tit-fuck my cock. She was getting tired and she abandoned her tit-job and pushed her lips down my shaft and I groaned hard as my glans pushed into her throat. She started bobbing her head so my glans would come out of her throat and then push right back in again. The sensation was fantastic. Ashley moved to Sam's side and whispered, "You go girl," and then bent down and sucked one of Sam's nipples to her lips. Sam came up off my cock and groaned hard from Ashley's attack. Alex went after Ashley's monster tits and Sarah locked her lips on Alex's tit. I had to chuckle to myself. I was watching a daisy-chain of tit-sucking while Sam resumed her blow job. I could feel a hint of a pending orgasm but it was way off and I was sure I could hold it back for a while.

Mandy and Lauren appeared to be done as they laid side by side watching the tit-sucking daisy-chain. I had noticed that Meg had been watching Lauren and Mandy and when they were done Meg took Mandy's place as she drove her face into Lauren's pussy and planted her pussy on Lauren's face. Meg was as violently aggressive with her friend Lauren as she was with me and Lauren pushed her off and said, "Jesus Meg. Chill. That's too hard. I've told you a million times. The last time, my nose was sore for a week."

Meg sat up and said, "I'm sorry Lauren. I lose control. I get so horny I just lose control. I'll be better."

Lauren sat up too and said, "You say that every time." She turned to the others not engaged in attacking tits and said, "Is there anyone here that wants to get their nose pummeled by Meg's pubic bone?" Other than the radio and the sucking noises and the groans there was total silence. Meg's face scrunched up and she burst out crying. I thought Lauren had stuck a stick in and twisted it with her question posed to the group. Meg was embarrassed by her friend's verbal attack and I felt bad for her, but my attention immediately returned to Sam's blow job as she was drilling her tongue into the 'spot'.

I knew I was rapidly approaching my climax and so did Sam. She pulled her lips off and continued jerking me off as she announced, "He's gonna blow. Who wants some?" Everyone except Meg pushed in close to Sam's face disrupting Ashley's attack on Sam's nipples. Meg was stung by Lauren's words and she sat away from the others and sulked.

Sam's lips went back on my cock and she resumed her full depth throat job. I could feel my balls churning and I was glad that they didn't hurt at all. My body stiffened and Mandy said, "He's close," and they crowded in closer. Mandy took the opportunity to grab Jess' big tits and tweak her nipples causing her to groan.

I tried to hold my orgasm back because I didn't want this to ever end. I knew I'd lose the battle and then my climax crested and over the top I went. I groaned out, "YYYUUNNNGGGG," as I humped up out of my seat lifting Sam's face and everyone else that was leaning on me. Sam took the first long shot and then immediately pulled off and Ashley's face pushed on just in time to catch the next shot. She pulled off and Alex tried to get on in time but was late and it splattered across her face. She got the next shot and aimed my cock at Sarah who slurped her mouth on quickly and by then the long powerful shots had diminished to a much smaller amount but that didn't deter the others from getting some. Mandy abandoned Jess' tits and got a smaller shot, Jess got a shot that was smaller still and then Lauren moved in and clamped her lips on my glans and took the remaining two small shots. She continued to milk my cock with her lips and tongue to get whatever remained and then she lashed my cock with her tongue to clean it. Meg watched it all as she was humped up in a corner by herself.

I was done. My tongue was exhausted and numb and my nose hurt. Lauren pulled her lips off my softening cock with a 'pop' and everyone giggled. Sarah and Alex had held their shots in their mouths and were now swapping it back and forth between them. Lauren had held hers in her mouth and was attempting to make up with Meg by kissing her and pushing cum into Meg's mouth as a peace offering. Meg resisted Lauren's kiss but finally relented and accepted the small load of cum with a smile. They hugged and Lauren apologized.