Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley pulled me up out of my chair and led me by the hand to the open door on the port side and jumped overboard pulling me with her. When we bobbed to the surface, Ashley pulled herself to me and wrapped her legs around my waist. She kissed me and whispered, "Thanks Jack. You performed quite well for one guy and a bunch of horny strippers." That was the first confirmation of what I had thought all along. "My co-workers invited themselves up today just to see you. I guess I was singing your praises too much. The club is closed tonight so today was the obvious choice. Lauren and Meg live here on the lake. We've been friends for a long time; even before Jacob." Ashley kissed me again and reached between us to see if I was getting hard again. I wasn't and she had her personal rule anyway. When we climbed the ladder to the swim deck and stepped up on the deck, seven naked women were sitting around drinking and talking. The conversations stopped as each of them stared at my hanging, limp dick to see if they would get some more. I slid into the captain's chair as quickly as possible just in case. I popped the tab on a beer and joined them.

They took turns trying to get some personal information out of me and all I'd tell them was that I'd lived on the lake for ten years and eight years in the city before that. Sarah asked where in the city I had lived and I told her. I still owned the house but I had rented it since I moved up here. Alex commented on the house being in the swanky part of town. I didn't say anything. They wanted to know if I was married and I said, "If I was married, I wouldn't be out here with you beautiful women." They giggled.

Mandy said, "Do you really think we're beautiful?"

I chuckled at her question, "Of course I do. In your profession, you have to be, don't you?"

Mandy looked sternly as Ashley and said, "You told him?" Ashley nodded. "Why would you do that? He didn't need to know."

Ashley said, "Sorry. I was pretty sure he already knew what I do for a living." I nodded.

Jess spoke up and said, "Jack. The next time you're in the city, you'll have to stop by the club and we can give you one for free."

I chuckled to myself at her obvious lead-in from the 'Crocodile Dundee' movie when the two hookers said the same thing to the title character played by Paul Hogan. I picked up his line and said, "Great. One wott?" in my best Australian accent. They had obviously seen the movie and they all roared with laughter.

It was late and the women hadn't brought any warmer clothing so they were huddled together for warmth. I started the engine and pulled in the anchor. There were no objections to leaving so I slid back into the Captain's chair and navigated out of the hidden cove and headed for home at idle speed.

Sam had seemed the more cerebral of the bunch and now she was pointing out constellations and even the names of several of the brighter stars. Sarah asked about the north star and Sam looked around the sky and pointed. The others all looked. Lauren and Meg had made up and sat close together with a towel draped over their shoulders as they kissed.

Jess asked about the super bright star in the western sky after the sun went down. Sam explained, "That wasn't a star. That was the planet Venus."

When we were docked and tied up none of them made a move to get off the boat. Another round of beers was popped and Alex raised hers and said, "A toast to Jack. That was the best boat ride I've ever had." The others pushed their cans together and in unison said, "To Jack." I drank with them.

Sarah giggled and said, "A toast to Jack. That was the best cock ride I've ever had." They all burst out laughing.

Jess said, "I'll second that." Beer cans clinked together as they all got up and touched their cans to mine." I was honored, but embarrassed.

We finished that beer and then they started getting their stuff together and stepped onto the dock. We were all still naked. Sam and Jess hoisted the beer cooler, which was considerably lighter than when they carried it aboard. I offered to take it but they objected.

In the yard, each of them pushed their gorgeous bodies against me and rubbed their tits on my chest as they kissed and thanked me. Some of their kisses were passionate and others weren't. I gave each of them what they gave me. Ashley was last and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard and then she whispered, "Will you be available early tomorrow?"

I said, "Depends on what I'm available for." She winked and followed the others across my lawn to her yard. I watched them go and then headed up Jacob's boat ramp to his driveway and then across to my front door. I dropped the empty pizza boxes on the counter and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I relieved my bladder of all the beer and stepped in under the warm water. The water felt good and I stood under the cascading water for a long time before I lathered up from head to toe with my new shower-gel and then rinsed off. I shut off the water and dried myself as I went through the door to my bedroom. I turned out the bathroom light as I left. It was darker than dark. I eased my way around the corner of my king-size bed and searched in the dark for the covers. I pulled them down and slid in between the sheets and was startled to find that someone was already under the covers.

"God damn it, Divi. You can't be here."

A voice said, "Who's Divi?" It was Mandy.

Another voice said, "Yeah. Who's Divi?" This voice belonged to Sam.

I turned on the bedside lamp and said, "Jesus guys. Haven't you had enough tonight?"

Mandy said, "Actually, Sam and I didn't get to have sex with you. The ones that did are all over there yapping about how good your big dick felt. Some of us didn't get the pleasure. We figured we'd give you some time to recover and then we'd get our share."

"Come on guys. I'm fucked out," I said.

Sam said, "Give us a chance. If we can get you up again. Great. If we can't, we'll go back to Ashley's. What do you say?" She was grinning at me as she fondled her big tits that she had used earlier to tit-fuck me. Mandy was in the middle and she reached for my flaccid cock. I covered it with my hands and Mandy changed course and fondled my balls. I pushed her hand off my balls and she grabbed my cock and gripped it firmly as she started jerking me off.

I had no doubt that they could get me back up so I let her go. I was torn between wanting her to be successful and not. I was tired but how many times in a man's life did he have a chance to fuck two gorgeous women who had snuck into his bed. While Mandy jerked me off, Sam got out of bed and came around to my side and pushed me to the middle. She laid her big tits on my thigh and pushed her lips over my glans and lashed my velvety crown with her tongue. She pulled her lips off and then pushed back on again. She did this several times and if I had bet that they couldn't get me up again, I would have lost that bet. I was as hard as a steel pipe before Sam pulled her head back, kissed my glans and Mandy released my cock from her hand and maneuvered herself to her hands and knees facing the headboard.

I came up on my knees and maneuvered around behind Mandy and she reached between her thighs and pulled my cock to her sex. I pushed in and Mandy groaned hard, "Fuck yeah. They were right. It does feel great." I slowed at what I guessed was her depth and she pushed back until she felt my cock press against her cervix. She groaned again and pulled away. I was amused by how often women, who hadn't been fucked by a big dick, wanted to test the depth of their vaginas against my cock; just to see how it felt.

Sam came up behind me and put her arms around my waist and whispered, "Don't move. Let Mandy do the fucking." They must have choreographed this because Mandy started rocking her ass toward me and then pulled away. Sam reached between my legs and ran her hands along my balls and then laid her fingers along my slippery shaft as Mandy pulled forward and then Sam's fingers moved along Mandy's pussy when she pushed back. Sam bent down behind me and rolled on to her back as she pushed her face under me and sucked my balls into her mouth as her fingers continued to slide along my cock and Mandy's pussy. I groaned hard from Sam's attack on my balls. Mandy groaned hard too as Sam's tongue flicked on her clitoris each time it came in range.

I was nowhere near an orgasm. I was wondering if they would be able to get me off. I was glad I didn't bet on that either. Mandy rocked herself on and off my cock as I knelt behind her holding on to her hips. She was pushing the limits of her depth and flinched every so often and then she changed her pace as her body started to seize as she muttered, "OH.. OH.. OH," in synch with my penetrations. Then she went down to her elbows and mumbled, "Sweet Jesus, I'm cumming. I'm really cumming. Oh my God." Her hips pulsed hard and she stopped to savor the sensation. Her head dropped to the bed as her vagina clenched on my cock in rapid succession. Sam pulled off my balls and giggled at what Mandy had said. Mandy later explained that sex had become so routine as part of her job that she didn't have real orgasms anymore. She'd faked them for so long. Sam nodded that it was the same for her.

Mandy erratically drove her hips on my cock until her orgasm finished and then she pulled forward and off my cock. Samantha pulled herself up from behind me and crawled on her hands and knees up beside Mandy and presented herself to invite me to push my cock into her. At first, I thought she wanted me to fuck her ass but when I touched her there she immediately cocked her hips back and I pushed into her pussy. She groaned and said, "Oh my God. I see what they were talking about." I stopped at what I thought was the correct depth based on my experience but Sam wanted more and she pushed back further. She didn't get far before she yelped and lurched forward. "Jesus Christ. It's been a while since I ran aground on a cock."

Mandy giggled and said, "Same here." She was diddling her pussy while I fucked Samantha.

It took several minutes but I could feel my balls pull in and another load of cum was brewing. I flexed my cock and Sam flinched and said, "What the fuck was that?" I chuckled and Sam said, "Jesus Jack. It's already big. Don't do that." I chuckled again and continued. We were both gasping for air and then Mandy drove herself into another orgasm. That seemed to pull Sam into hers and she groaned out, "Oh fuck. Yes," and then whimpered, "I'd forgotten what a real one feels like. Oh my gaawwdd." Her pussy was clamping hard on my cock and suddenly I was groaning hard too.

Sam cried out, "Oh fuck yeah. Cum in both of us. Jesus, your cock is hard." I ramped up my pace and Sam screamed. I could feel my cock harden further and then I was over the top and spewing my load into Sam's pussy. I launched two shots in her and then pulled out and pushed into Mandy and fired two more. Sam dropped to the bed when I pulled out of her and she spun around and held up her big tits indicating that she wanted me to cum on them.

When I pulled out of Mandy, she dropped too and turned around and pushed her lips on my cock to catch the remaining few drooling shots. She pulled her lips off and I watched her pursed lips as she swirled cum around in her mouth. Sam moved in close to Mandy's face and they swapped cum back and forth before each swallowed their share. I collapsed backward on the bed with my erection pointing at the ceiling. Sam got on her hands and knees and pushed her face to my softening cock and sucked it into her mouth. She lashed it with her tongue until she was satisfied that there was no more taste of cum. Mandy sat there cross-legged watching with a huge grin on her face until she spotted the cum on Sam's tits. She knocked Sam to her back as she furiously attacked her tits. Sam held Mandy's face on her tits and started laughing as Mandy scooped up stray globs of cum from Sam's nipples and tit-flesh. It was a job because Sam's tits were big.

I just laid there watching Sam cradle Mandy's head to her chest as Mandy slurped and Sam's eye's closed and her head snapped back on occasion as her mouth opened to form an 'O' as a deep moan was emitted from her throat. The slurping and moaning stopped after a while and we all laid there in a heap gasping for air.

Finally, Sam, who was staring at the slowly rotating ceiling fan, said, "That was the best ever. I'm fucked out."

I said, "That's my line".

Mandy was the first to move as she rolled over and got to the floor. She headed for the bathroom. Sam rolled over toward me and kissed me on the lips and then dropped down my body and kissed my flaccid cock and giggled as she rolled off the bed and followed Mandy. I continued to just lie there until they returned. They both leaned over the bed and kissed me and then said in unison, "Good night Jack. Thanks."

I mumbled, "Turn out the light please." Sam snapped off the light on the nightstand and I heard the front screen door open and then latch shut moments later. I didn't even move back under the covers. I was out in seconds.

I don't know how long I had been asleep. I woke up for some reason and the earliest vestiges of dawn had replaced the black windows with dark gray. I pulled a sheet over me and it was promptly pulled back off. 'What the fuck,' I thought. Then I heard a soft giggle and I lifted my head to search the room. It was still too dark to make anything out. I said, "Who's there?" There was total silence in the room but I could sense someone's presence.

A whisper came out of the darkness, "It's Lauren and Meg."

I dropped my head back to the bed and thought, 'Just great. It's the wild woman and her friend.' I said, "It's late; or rather, early. What can I do for you?" Like I didn't know already. I felt the bed compress as they both climbed in beside me. As they crawled closer, I could see that they were both naked. They both put a hand on my thigh and it felt like an electric shock went through my body. My cock jumped up off my thigh.

Lauren said, "Well, ummm. Mandy said, ummmm. Mandy said that since Meg and I didn't get any of your cock last night that we should, ummm, get some before we go." She stopped talking and waited for my reply.

I contemplated a variety of replies ranging from, 'get the fuck out of here' all the way across the spectrum to 'what's your favorite position.' My dick was favoring the latter end of the spectrum. My big head was somewhere in the middle but I knew we would wind up there in the end.

I guess Lauren had waited long enough and she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started jerking me off. That electric charge was back. Lauren pushed Meg's head down toward my cock and whispered, "Suck it." Meg did as Lauren instructed as she pushed her lips over my glans and held it there as Lauren continued stroking it.

Meg was a powder-keg about to explode and she couldn't wait another moment as she pulled her head back and climbed over my hips and guided her pussy over my cock and dropped herself on. She displaced Lauren's hand as she pushed lower. I was sure she would thrust herself down and hurt herself at the bottom but she didn't. She slowed and pulled back before she hit. I figured that she must have had some experience with long cocks before. She pulled her feet forward and planted them at my waist as she leaned back and put her hands on my shins and then she started fucking me hard as she twerked her hips up and down at a furious pace. I groaned and muttered, "Jesus Christ Meg. Take it easy."

Lauren bent down and whispered into Meg's ear. I couldn't hear what she'd said to her but she slowed down and took a more normal pace. Meg started chanting, "OH.. Oh.. Oh," in synch with her thrusts. I joined her with a long moan, "Fuuuuccccckkkkkk." It wasn't very long before she was pulling my climax out of me and I hardened further. Meg pushed her torso up to vertical and began lifting herself rapidly with her thighs as she went rigid and screamed out, "OH MY GOD. LAUREN! FUCK! I'MMM CCCUUUMMMINNNGGGG." She flailed all over my hips and I grabbed her to keep her from hurting herself and me.

In the brightening gloom, Lauren was closely examining my face and body to determine if I was cumming too. She didn't want to lose her chance. The moment that Meg's orgasm appeared to be stopping, Lauren nudged her so she'd get off my cock. Lauren apparently had her favorite position because she pulled me up to a sitting position and then pulled me to the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor. She turned her back to me and pushed herself between my thighs and guided my cock between hers and dragged my glans along her sex from clitoris to anus. I always thought of my mom in this position. Meg got down on the floor too and knelt in front of Lauren with her hands resting on Lauren's thighs as she looked up into Lauren's face.

Lauren lifted to her tiptoes and pushed my cock to her vagina and dropped herself down my shaft. Her mouth flew open in a silent scream as her head rocked backward. Then she groaned, "Oh my gawwwdd." She stopped more that half way down my shaft and lifted herself back up to my glans. Meg moved her face in close and flicked her tongue on my shaft as Lauren pulled up and then on Lauren's clitoris when she pushed back down. I reached around and cupped Lauren's breasts and tweaked her nipples. She groaned and mumbled, "Fuck. Yes." Lauren placed her hands on my thighs and lifted and dropped herself as fast as she could. Her thighs opened to accommodate Meg's tongue which raised us both higher.

After many strokes of her pussy on my cock, Meg gripped my shaft and pulled it from Lauren. She shoved her lips down my shaft and started a vigorous blow job before pulling her lips off and pushing my cock back in Lauren's pussy to another round of groans from Lauren and me.

I was trying hard to hold off until Lauren had her orgasm but there wasn't a hint that it was eminent. Mine was getting there and I concentrated on pushing it back. Meg repeated her extraction and blow job again and pushed me back in Lauren's pussy again. This time Lauren's groan was followed immediately by, "YES. OH MY GOD, MEG. I'M GONNA CUM." She sucked her breath in and held it as her muscles tensed and she screamed. I let myself go and I was right behind her. My strong shots caused her to scream again as I flooded her pussy with my cum. Meg felt the bolts of cum launching up my shaft and she waited for a few moments and then pulled my cock out of Lauren and accepted the remaining shots in her mouth. Her eyes went wide as she realized that the volume of cum was way more that she anticipated and she started swallowing as fast as she could.

Lauren went limp in my arms as we both gasped for air. I fell back and took Lauren with me and rolled her onto the bed. My cock was pulled from Meg's lips and she followed it up on the bed where she resumed cleaning my cock with her tongue. When Meg released me, I rolled in behind Lauren in a spoon position. Meg moved around and laid down facing Lauren and they kissed softly. Lauren giggled and said to Meg, "You taste like cum." Meg giggled too and kissed Lauren again.

I was fading fast and all I wanted to do was fall asleep. My personal code stopped me until they finally pushed themselves off the bed and leaned down and kissed me and just like Sam and Mandy had said earlier, they both said, "Good night Jack. Thanks." I listened for the screen door to latch shut and ran my hand down to my cock and thought 'Meg cleaned me up pretty good." I continued down to my balls and thought, 'They don't feel too bad'. Seconds later, I was sound asleep.

When I woke again, bright sunlight greeted me. I got up and glanced out the window. All the cars that were parked in Ashley's driveway last night were gone, including Ashley's. I thought, 'Thank God, she must have changed her mind about my early availability'. I jumped in the shower and did my bathroom stuff. I was feeling exhilarated. I thought, 'Wow. What a night.'