Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there leaning against the kitchen counter watching Divi go down the stairs and then I heard the shower come on. A few moments later, I heard Mom and Janet giggling and then a screech followed by Mom saying, "Janet stop that. You're insatiable." Janet laughed and Mom screeched again and they both laughed. I didn't return to the bathroom and my erection faded as I returned to the living room and got dressed.

Several minutes later, Mom and Janet appeared fully dressed and as pristine as when they arrived. I don't know how Mom got her hair back in order but it was. Mom gave me her address at the camp. Her GPS would take her there. When they left, I looked up the address on the town's tax map website. I was sure it was quicker to go by boat. With all the back roads, it could take thirty minutes to drive there. They invited me to dinner at their camp tonight and I was sure we would go another round then. I felt a little guilty but I had gotten past that years ago with Janet.