Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

Divi looked back to see if we were watching what she was doing. She gave me a sultry look when she saw that I was watching her every move. She grinned when she saw what Frankie was doing before her attention focused back on Ashley. All of our attentions shifted to the dock below when Ashley released Jacob's cock from her tit-job and bent down and started a rapid paced blow job. Her head was a blur as she bobbed up and down on his knob while she furiously stroked his cock with her right hand. Jacob was examining the clouds as he groaned every time Ashley pushed her lips down his shaft. Then he was firing his hips upward and Ashley pulled back as streams of cum blasted her in the face and tits. She was laughing and turned her face from side to side to make sure she was covered.

The scene on Jacob's dock drove Divi into her self-induced orgasm as she groaned and throbbed in her chair. Frankie heard Divi groan which pulled her attention from Ashley. Divi was whimpering through the remains of her climax as she continued to stare down at Ashley's cum covered face.

Ashley was pushing cum past her closed lips and sucking it back in as she turned to look up at us watching her. She pursed her lips and pushed cum back out again. She used her index finger to push it back in again. Then she blew us an air-kiss and pushed her lips back on Jacob's cock and drove her mouth down and back off again before lashing his glistening cock with her tongue. She looked back up at us and smacked her lips and pushed Jacob's cock back in his bathing suit. She ran her fingers down through her cleavage collecting cum and then cleaned them off in her mouth. She nonchalantly zipped up to the original position and returned to her yoga mat as if nothing had happened.

Divi's attention had moved from Ashley's antics to Frankie jerking me off. My cock was unbelievably hard and my balls were objecting a little. When Ashley zipped up and went back to her workout, my attention went back to Divi, with her fingers still working in her pussy. The bathing suit material that covered her pubis was so narrow that she had shaved her pubic mound completely bald. Then I noticed that she was staring wantonly at Frankie's rhythmic motion in my bathing suit. She looked from my crotch to Frankie. They made eye contact and I don't know how women do it, but they seemed to communicate an entire plan between them with their eyes.

Without a word spoken, Frankie released my raging hard cock and pulled my bathing suit down to the deck. Frankie pulled her eyes from Divi's and looked into mine. The sultry expression on her face told me to brace myself. I started to back into a chair but Frankie grabbed my erection and prevented me from moving as she started jerking me off with both hands, counter-rotating and palming over the top of my glans. She was in her chair grinning up at me. Divi stood and maneuvered her chair around beside Frankie's. She didn't try to join in. She just sat there expectantly like she was patiently waiting for something.

Frankie had a wicked smile on her face as she watched the various contortions wash across my face. She stopped palming my glans and pushed her closed lips over it and let her teeth gently graze down over the ridge and then she pulled back and off before repeating several times. Divi and Frankie made eye contact again and they shared a wicked smile between them.

Frankie made one trip down my shaft with her lips and flicked her tongue on my balls and then backed off again as she resumed her hand job. My orgasm, swirled around as my balls prepared to launch another load. They were objecting slightly but I was way past worrying about that. My knees started to buckle but I caught myself. Divi and Frankie shared another smile as Divi moved herself forward in her chair. When I groaned out, "Oh fuck, babe. Here it comes." Divi leaned forward and put her hands on my thighs under Frankie's arms.

I didn't know where this load was going but I didn't care either. It was coming and my hips snapped forward and Frankie changed to a one-handed hand job and aimed my cock at Divi's face. That was what she was waiting for. She wanted a facial like Ashley had gotten from Jacob and she sure got one. Cum splattered on Divi's forehead and then Frankie aimed lower and kept up her hand job. Divi opened her mouth to collect what she could catch but most of it splattered across her face into her hair. She was screeching with delight and her hand joined Frankie's so she could direct the subsequent streams down her neck to her cleavage.

When they were sure I was done, Divi pulled her hand back and my cock pulled back toward Frankie as she started to bend forward to push her lips on. I could feel one more shot building but I didn't warn Frankie and she caught it across her face from right ear to left. She was startled and instantly pulled back with a shocked look on her face.

Divi laughed at Frankie's startled expression as she was running her fingers through the cum on her chest. She wasn't trying to collect it to push into her mouth. She was rubbing it into her skin. She dropped the straps off her shoulders and vigorously rubbed cum across her tits and continued rubbing it in like skin lotion.

Frankie was drawing the fingers of her free hand across her face and pushing them into her mouth. Then she released my cock and licked cum from the back of her hand. Divi pushed forward and pushed her lips down my softening shaft cleaning it thoroughly with her tongue. Frankie watched her do that and grinned up at me. I'm sure she could tell from the expression on my face that I had enjoyed every second.

Divi didn't try to wipe the cum off her face. It was covered from hairline to chin and ear to ear. She stood up and said, "I'm going to take this home for Mom and Donna." With that she pulled her bathing suit back between her thighs and pulled her straps back up over her shoulder and she was gone.

Frankie looked at me as she pushed an index finger through her pursed lips and giggled. She popped her finger out and said, "Never a dull moment around here, is there?" I chuckled and bent down and kissed Frankie on her cum flavored lips.

Frankie got up and went inside and returned twenty minutes later with Mikey in her arms feeding him a bottle. I pulled a small playpen out of the deck-box and set it up in the shade from the big oak tree and Frankie set him down in it. He pulled himself to a sitting position and started playing with his favorite toys. We lounged there on the deck for the rest of the day. Frankie was getting a nice tan. She was almost as dark as Priya and Divi.

Our days were all pretty much the same. We amused ourselves with each other and Mikey. The weekly dinner parties continued and they occasionally broke out into an orgy, but nothing ever compared to that first one. Eddie and Sylvia came over one afternoon and we had Divi come over and babysit for Mikey while we took my boat to the 'secret spot' for a wild afternoon of drinking and sex. Sylvia wanted a DP with Eddie and me and Frankie was fine with it. She didn't want anything to do with a DP and I didn't ask. Sylvia had become a big fan of vigorous anal sex after that time with Jimmy at our wedding. Eddie was eager to take his position at the back door and play the role of Jimmy. I expected that Frankie would go for a swim while we had our two on one but she sat down in the captain's chair and watched. It didn't take her long before she pulled her bikini bottom to the side and started masturbating.

I was on my back on the padded sundeck under the boat's bimini top. Sylvia had placed her knees on either side of my waist and pushed her hips back and laid her tits down on my chest. She reached around behind her and lifted her ass in the air until she could get my hard cock inside. While Eddie got into position kneeling on the sundeck between my knees, Sylvia took the opportunity to fuck my cock with her vagina and was groaning hard when she suddenly gasped air into her lungs and gritted her teeth as Eddie slowly pushed his hard cock into her ass. I could feel it slide past mine. The pressure and heat were incredible.

Sylvia's face lifted off my chest and the contorted expressions on her face morphed from one to the next. In this position, Eddie and I could hold our cocks steady in Sylvia's vagina and anus respectively and Sylvia rolled her hips onto my cock and off Eddie's and then rolled back to pull her pussy off my cock and push her anus onto Eddie's. We weren't sliding back and forth along our cocks, which would have hastened our orgasms.

Sylvia was screaming more or less constantly as she rocked on and off our cocks. Frankie groaned through her own self-induced orgasm as she watched us. Then she'd apparently had enough and pulled herself out of the chair, climbed up onto the sundeck and put her feet on either side of my head and squatted down over my face. She leaned back and held her torso up with her arms behind my head. She had intentionally presented her rosebud to my tongue so I started rimming her. In this position, her pussy was inches from Sylvia's face and Sylvia got the message and immediately started tonguing her clitoris and pussy. I could hear Sylvia's tongue slurping through Frankie's sopping wet pussy.

Then the slurping stopped and Sylvia went rigid and then groaned out, "Oh fuck. Here I go. GO. GO. GO." Her muscles locked up so Eddie took up the action and started plowing his cock into her ass. I was going to blow any second so I added my thrusts to the action. Eddie and I were completely out of synch as our cocks slid against the other, separated only by the thin membrane between her vagina and her bowels. When Eddie started cumming, this new sensation pushed me over the top and all three of us were groaning and screaming through our own climaxes at the same time.

Frankie was close too so she rotated her hips back so her pussy was on my lips and I took up the tonguing of her pussy and clitoris. Frankie didn't last more than a minute after that and as we were coming down, she erupted into another orgasm and flooded my face with her vaginal juices.

No one moved for a long time until our breathing returned to normal. Frankie slid back off my face and laid down on the front facing seat just below us. Eddie, Sylvia and I disengaged in the reverse order. Sylvia sat up on the sundeck and said, "Oh my God. That was incredible. Frankie. You have to try that. Their cocks are both fatter than normal. Amazing." Frankie simply giggled as her whole body shook. She didn't respond to Sylvia's statement.

We got ourselves back together again and passed beers around. We wrapped up in towels as the sun went down and the air cooled. The water was warmer and we all got in and crowded in together and exchanged kisses and some fondling.

Frankie and I visited next door at Priya's house a lot to see Anna. She was growing like a weed. Mikey was fascinated by Anna and he rolled from his back to his stomach to keep her is sight. Our visits would always start with the kids playing as we all watched. Then a signal would be given by Priya or Donna and Divi would collect the kids and take them upstairs or outside depending on the weather. It wasn't hard to figure out that the signal was meant for Frankie and me too. Either Donna or Priya would come over to me and the other would start kissing Frankie. Clothes would disappear and the sex would start. Donna always started with a blow job and she was good at it. Priya always wanted my cock buried in her pussy as fast as she could get it there. She never started with preliminaries.

Today, Donna started with me and Priya and Frankie started with kissing and fondling. I loved the sultry expression on Donna's face as she pushed her lips over my knob and inch-wormed her way down to my balls. She always stared up into my eyes the whole way down. She pulled back up again and dragged her teeth along my velvety crown and flicked her tongue all the way down the underside to my balls again. I groaned long and loud as Donna pulled my right testicle into her mouth and then did the same with the left one.

Frankie and Priya had moved to a side-by-side sixty-nine and they were both moaning as they writhed in each other's arms. They kissed their way back and started sucking on each other tits. Frankie had commented on how she loved Priya's tits. I confessed that I did too. Priya's lips sucked onto Frankie's right nipple as Frankie twirled her tongue around Priya's left nipple.

I was getting close to my orgasm and I didn't want to shoot in Donna's mouth. I wanted to fuck her pussy and drive her to one or more orgasms. Just as before, Donna seemed to be reading my mind as she pulled her lips up my shaft with a huge vacuum that concaved her cheeks, and popped her lips off. With her eyes still on mine, she kissed my glans.

She moved back and dropped onto her elbows and spread her legs to invite me in. She gave me that sultry grin and pursed her lips for an air-kiss. I moved down to my knees between her legs and lowered my hips toward my target. My cock was incredibly hard. I looked over at Priya and Frankie and Frankie smiled at me as I pushed my cock into Donna's pussy. She watched my cock penetrate Donna and then she maneuvered back down into Priya's pussy.

Donna watched my glans push into her and then she dropped back off her elbows to her back and drove her hips up at me to hasten the penetration of my shaft to her depth. She pushed too hard and yelped as she eased her hips back down again. She let me take control after that. I varied my attack on Donna's pussy from long, slow, full-depth strokes to rapid, short strokes that prompted Donna's scream and then I'd pull my cock all the way out so that just her labia were in contact with my glans and then quickly driving back in again to more screams.

Donna was the first to explode into her orgasm and she screamed and groaned and moaned as she pulled her head up to kiss my lips with considerable passion. I kissed her back with the same passion. I was in my quick short-strokes when she started and I slowed my pace and reverted to long, slow full-depth strokes while her pussy clenched vigorously on my shaft. I loved the look of pure ecstasy on her face. I knew she loved pussy but she was thoroughly enjoying my cock. We didn't do this often but I know she loves it when we do.

As Donna was coming down off her high, Priya started into hers. She had stopped working on Frankie pussy as she went spastic. Priya was eyeing Donna's recovery. Apparently, she was calculating how long it would take before she could get her pussy on my cock but she had to recover from her own orgasm first. Frankie seemed content with getting Priya off without a reciprocal orgasm. I smiled over at Frankie and sent her an air-kiss. She smiled and sent one back.

Priya started to move away from Frankie and toward me. She wasn't going to wait for Donna and I to separate first. She was on her hands and knees, crawling over Donna's body as she pushed me backward. I fell to my ass and Priya was still coming. She pushed my torso back and I went onto my back as Priya crawled over my legs and sat down on my hips as she pulled my rigid cock to her soaking wet pussy. Her nipples were pinched up to a point.

The moment that my glans was inside her pussy, she groaned and grabbed both of her tits and started mashing them with her fingers. Her beautiful dark eyes displayed her pure lust. She was on fire as she pushed herself down my shaft. She had forgotten where her depth was and she groaned and flinched when she plowed her cervix into my cock. I felt it too. She muttered, "Fuck. That hurt." Then she resumed her motion. I let her take control because all I could do was rock my hips up and down.

I couldn't see Donna or Frankie with Priya's body blocking my view but I heard the unmistakable sounds of lips and tongues on wet pussies and it wasn't long before Frankie screeched into her orgasm. Then, other than the urgent gasps for air, and the unmistakable sounds of the natural rhythms of vaginal sex, all was quiet.

Priya's eyes were glazed over as she stared off into some other place behind me. She was lifting herself with her thighs and slamming her hips down over and over. She was concentrating so hard on her own pleasure that she was holding her breath and then she'd explosively exhale and suck another breath in and held it again as she renewed her attack.

My orgasm was starting to build and I hoped that I could get her off first. I added my hip rocking to her motion and Priya's head rolled to the side as her mouth opened to form an "O". Her eyes pinched shut and she groaned her breath out and erupted in a scream to expel what air remained. She heaved in a breath and her hips shuddered and then went spastic as her pussy clamped down hard on my shaft. I let myself go and my balls fired an explosion of cum up my shaft accompanied by a loud groan from me and a simultaneous scream from Priya.

Priya's body throbbed from her orgasm. She was muttering, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus," over and over again until she collapsed her torso down onto mine. I lifted my chin as her head came down on my neck. She was gasping for air and then Donna appeared to my left and Frankie appeared to my right. They both put their heads down on my shoulders and cuddled up with Priya.

When I was done filling Priya, I pulled my cock back from her pussy until my glans was just barely touching Priya's pussy. She groaned when she felt me come out of her and she groaned at a higher pitch when I pushed back in again. Donna came up off my shoulder and looked down at me as she giggled and said, "You're evil." Frankie giggled too. I chuckled and then pulled my cock back again and before I could repeat my action, Priya drove herself down on my cock, driving the air out of me. Now, all three of them were laughing as I struggled to get my breath back. The remains of my erection were gone in an instant.

When I got my air back, Priya had pulled herself off my spent cock and all three of them were positioned around my hips sucking my cock into their mouths and lashing it with their tongues. They continued this until I started to respond and then they stopped. They were teasing me as payback. We dressed and found Divi with the kids. She was pouting because she always had to take care of the kids and never got in on any of the fun. She got plenty of Donna and her mother but she wanted cock. Frankie suggested that we pay her for her services with ours. Divi got the jist of that right away and she and Frankie launched into further private discussions. I watched Frankie and Divi in a conspiratorial conversation as they whispered and giggled and stole quick glances at me as I held Mikey in my lap. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they were conspiring about. Although I hadn't overheard any firm plans being made, I suspected that I would be a Jack sandwich tonight. I walked home with Mikey in my arms and an erection in in my pants. Frankie spotted it and pressed her open hand to my crotch. She grinned up at me but didn't say anything.

After putting Mikey down for the night, Frankie and I showered but Frankie was resistant to my advances, which was unusual, especially since I could always tell when she was aroused, like right then. Now I was sure something was up. Frankie never turned down an offer of sex; unless there was a promise of something better. We dried each other and she moaned hard as I ran the towel up through her sex.

I opened the bathroom door to our darkened bedroom and the bathroom light illuminated our bed and a naked Divi was sitting right in the middle of it with her legs crossed Indian style. She was tweaking both nipples with both hands. The bathroom light glistened off her wet, naked pussy. I had stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Divi. Frankie, who was behind me, pushed me into the bedroom. Divi grinned up at me as Frankie reached around and ran her fingertips under my growing hard-on. It went instant raging hard when she firmly grabbed it and slowly began stroking it.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers