Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

We watched the Patrol Officer talking to the occupants of the boat. One of the occupants pointed toward Jacob's dock. The look on the Officer's face when his eyes moved to where the finger was pointing was priceless and Frankie giggled at his reaction. The Officer motored back away from the boat and moved slowly through the randomly spaced collection of drifting boats heading for Jacob's dock. He ignored the young woman on the closest boat giving her partner a blow job and nudged his boat up to the dock. When the recipient of the blow job saw the Marine Patrol Boat ease past him, he pushed her off his cock and started his motor and moved away.

The Officer stepped up on the dock and tied his boat to a pylon. Ashley must have had her eyes closed as she was vigorously twerking her hips rapidly up and down Jacob's cock. She gave no indication at all that she knew the Officer was there. Ashley's body was blocking Jacob's view and he was staring at the sky anyway.

The Officer stepped over Ashley's yoga mat and moved to within ten feet of Ashley and Jacob. She still wasn't aware of his presence. He stood there, all decked out in full police garb with his hands on his hips, watching the erotic display of Ashley's incredible body sliding up and down Jacob's cock. He gave no indication that he noticed us watching this whole scene.

A boat tooted it's horn several times and Ashley must have opened her eyes to see what was going on. She gave only a slight indication that she was shocked by the Officer's presence. She stopped fucking Jacob. Frankie laughed when she saw Ashley reach out her right hand toward the Officer and flex her index finger motioning for him to come closer. Frankie said, "Holy shit Jack. She's inviting him to join them. She's unbelievable."

I was shocked to watch the Officer move right up to Ashley's hand that was reaching for his crotch and then took one more step closer. She pressed her hand against him and then reach both hands to his Utility belt and unbuckled it. He eased it down to the ground and then he unfastened his belt while Ashley unzipped him and reached inside. She came out with his erection and started jerking him off. Jacob was leaning off to Ashley's right side watching. She had stopped fucking his cock when she noticed the Officer and he eased her back into her prior motion. Ashley was fucking Jacob's cock again and jerking off the Officer.

Then Ashley bent forward and adjusted her motion as she sucked the Officer's cock into her mouth. He went rigid and immediately began scanning the tree tops in front of him. He placed his hands on either side of Ashley's head and began fucking her face.

My cock was as hard as a steel pipe and Frankie's face was flushed bright red. She looked past me at Mikey and I looked too. He was lying on his side facing away from us. He was apparently sound asleep. Frankie looked at me and then at the bulge in my bathing suit. She glanced back at Mikey again and reached her hand up my leg and grabbed my erection. She turned her attention back to Ashley as she eased up and down Jacob's cock and feverishly sucked on the Officer's cock. He seemed to be oblivious to anything but Ashley's mouth.

Frankie was stroking my cock. With everything that was going on, I could feel my orgasm building already. I looked down at the trio on Jacob's dock and it was apparent that Jacob was going blow any second as he started thrashing around in his chair. When Jacob groaned hard and long and drove his hips up into Ashley's pussy, the Officer let loose of his load too. Cum pushed past Ashley's lips and dropped toward the ground. She reacted instinctively and tried to catch the escaped cum with her hands. The Officer was driving his cock in and out of Ashley's mouth until he was done. Then he released her head and pulled his cock from her lips. More cum fell from her lips and she tried to catch it with her tongue.

Jacob was driving his cock in and out of her pussy and she went rigid and exploded into her orgasm. Frankie turned back to me and pushed her lips over my glans and pushed down as far as she could and then began a furious blow job. I let out a loud groan when my entire body seized and I blew my load down her throat which cause her to gag and pull off in a coughing fit. The rest of my load splashed across her face into her hair. She was busy trying to clear her throat and made no attempts to deflect the shots to her face.

Without a word, the Officer pulled his pants back into place and zipped up and buckled his belt. He bent and picked up his Utility Belt and fastened it on his hips. Ashley was struggling to recover from her orgasm as Jacob pulled her body to his to hold on to her.

Without a word, the Officer turned and walked back to his boat and eased away from the dock. He didn't even look back at Ashley as he headed back down the lake. When he was out of sight, the boat parade launched into a cacophony of beeping and tooting horns and hoots and hollers. Frankie and I joined them.

As casually as possible, Ashley pulled herself off Jacob's cock and stood up and did an arm waving bow as though she had just completed a virtuoso performance on stage. The hoots and hollers erupted again.

Mikey had rolled onto his back and was crying. He was probably startled by our hoots and hollers as we joined the others. Frankie moved over to pick him up while I stuffed my softening cock back into my bathing suit.

Mikey stopped crying the moment that his mother's face came into view. She picked him up and pulled him to her shoulder and returned to her chair. Ashley had pulled her spandex outfit back on and had resumed her yoga session. Jacob pushed his spent cock back into his bathing suit and sprinted down the dock, jumping over Ashley, and dove head first into the water. He surfaced near one of the pontoon boats and treaded water for a few moments while he was obviously washing the cum and juices off his cock and balls.

A youngish woman was bending over the railing of the boat looking down at Jacob. I lifted my binoculars to get a better view and saw that a young man stood very close behind her in the shadow of the bimini top. The woman's lower body was braced against the rail while the young guy's hips were driving forward and back at a furious pace. His hands had grabbed her hips and he was pulling them back as he slammed his forward. I couldn't see the woman's face as she was bent over the rail like she was talking to Jacob while he continued to tread water.

Ashley moved into the warm-up pose sitting on her mat with her knees spread wide with her lower legs crossing in front. Her back was perfectly straight and vertical with her hands resting near her crotch. She was watching the couple fucking on the boat not thirty feet from her.

I moved my binoculars from Ashley back to the boat just in time to see the young guy pull back from the woman and she quickly scrambled back over the rail to her knees in front of the guy and drove her lips onto his cock. He grabbed her head and began fucking her face and then his head flew back as he went spastic and struggled to keep his hips going in any coordinated way.

The woman took all that he had to offer and then pulled her face back and ran her tongue around her lips. Then he pulled her up and hugged her with his hands on her ass and her arms around his neck. The boat had drifted around so they were in bright sunlight and I chuckled when I saw that the woman was cousin Jimmy's wife, Rachel. I had never seen the young guy before. He looked to be maybe twenty years old. I knew that Rachel had a taste for the young studs on the lake. This wasn't the first time I'd seen her with a young guy.

Frankie missed it all as she was talking her baby-talk to Mikey. He loved it and was laughing. I loved the sound of his laugh. He didn't chuckle or giggle. He laughed hard and uproariously like he was being tickled. He always got Frankie and I laughing too. I looked over at Frankie and Mikey with a sudden flush of love for both of them. I smiled at Frankie and she gave me a curious look, as if she wondered what I was thinking at that moment. I pursed my lips and sent her an air-kiss and she did the same before she went back to snuggle her nose to Mikey's nose. He burst into laughter again and we did too.

I raised the binoculars to the pontoon boat again and saw in the foreground, out of focus, that Jacob was climbing the ladder at the end of his dock. In focus, was the young guy sitting on the padded sundeck with his feet in the seat below him. On her knees between his feet was Rachel with her head jack-hammering in the guy's lap. They were back in the shadows again with the sunlight backlighting them.

As I watched, Rachel's head slowed and then she pulled her face back and came up off her heels and wrapped her tits around the guy's erection as he started rocking his hips driving his cock through her cleavage. She was staring up at his face. With the backlighting, I couldn't see either of their faces; only their dark profiles.

After a few minutes, Rachel pulled back away from him and started jerking him off at a furious pace. He leaned back bracing himself on his locked arms propped behind him. They came out of the shadows again just as he launched another load all over Rachels' face and tits. She was trying to catch his cum with her open mouth and extended tongue. After his last salvo, the young guy released his arms and dropped onto his back. I could see his chest heaving up and down.

Rachel stepped to the swim-deck and dove in. She splashed water with her hands and washed the cum from her face and body before climbing back up on the swim-deck. Through it all, she had never even looked to the shoreline, only fifty feet away to see if anyone was watching them. She obviously didn't care either way.

The young guy pulled himself up and stepped down to the deck and pulled his bathing suit back on before pushing into the captain's chair. Rachel sat down in his lap and threw her arms around his neck and pecked her lips all over his face and then stood up. He started his motor and they cruised slowly down the lake. I wondered if Jimmy was aware of Rachel's penchant for younger men. I suspected that they had an open marriage and they both went wherever their desires took them.

Ashley concluded her yoga session and stood up and waved to her fans again as the motors started up and the procession of boats moved off down the lake. Ashley stopped on the boat ramp even with our deck and said, "That was pretty hot with the Marine Patrol guy, wasn't it? I got filled from both ends." She looked back over her shoulder at the lake and then continued, "I should really wash this cummy twat in the lake."

Frankie giggled at what she considered to be Ashley's natural vulgarity. She didn't like the term 'twat' and I never used it. But that was Ashley. Without another word she stripped off her yoga outfit and walked back down the ramp and waded naked into the water. She stood in waist deep water and thrashed water all around her crotch and started washing with her hands. She suddenly went rigid and sucked a lungful of air in and blew it out again. We could hear her mutter to herself, "Fuck. Stay away from the sensitive clit." Then she dunked herself totally underwater. When she came up, she whipped her blonde hair over her shoulder, wiped the water from her face and waded back to shore. She picked up her outfit and walked naked back up the boat ramp to her house. When she was even with our deck again, she looked at us watching her go by and vigorously wagged her mammoth tits for our amusement.

Frankie laughed and said, "Love ya girl." Ashley pursed her lips and threw an air-kiss. When she was out of sight, Frankie looked at me and giggled and then said, "God, I love her." I got laughing and so did Mikey. He thought we were playing another game with him.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers