Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,281 Followers

With her naked body pressed to my backside, Frankie continued to push me toward the bed. Frankie looked from my face to my rigid cock and said, "Now that's what I want."

Frankie giggled behind me and said, "Let's go. He's been teasing me with this thing since we left your house this afternoon. I'm so horny just thinking about tonight. Sorry Baby. I've been holding back in anticipation of this." She increased her grip and the pace of her stroking hand.

I climbed up on the bed and leaned down and kissed Divi passionately on the lips. She moaned as she reached out to share my cock as Frankie climbed up on the bed behind me. Frankie was already breathing heavily and erratically as she came around and sat beside Divi. I broke the embrace with Divi and pushed my lips onto Frankie's and kissed her gently and sensuously as she pulled my hand to her sex. She was soaking wet with anticipation. I pushed my other hand to Divi's equally wet pussy. A wet squishing noise came from both of them that could be heard over their moans.

Divi's stroking hand continued as my lips pulled back from Frankie's. Her face was flushed with blood coursing through her body. Her breasts had firmed and her nipples were as hard and long as I'd ever seen them. She pulled both hands to them and palmed her nipples, which elicited a loud groan. Divi leaned toward Frankie and they passionately kissed.

My cock was like a granite post in Divi's hand as I watched their embrace. Then Divi pushed Frankie onto her back and followed her lips down. Divi released my cock and ran her freed hand up Frankie's thigh and into her sex. Frankie yelped when Divi pushed three fingers into her pussy. The squishing sounds returned. My cock was bouncing up and down as I knelt there sitting on my feet watching these two beautiful and erotic women enjoying each other. I wrapped my fingers around my cock and slowly began masturbating.

Frankie was gasping for air as Divi maneuvered her toward the head of the bed and then rolled her body between Frankie's spread thighs as she pushed her lips to Frankie's sex and sucked on her labia. Frankie screamed from the contact.

Divi lifted her ass in the air by arching her lower back. She reached back and spread her butt-cheeks as she writhed her hips up and down like an undulating snake. I grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her hips and she settled down onto it with her sex and anus in full view. She was making it clear that I could take my pick. She went back to Frankie's pussy and drove her tongue inside pulling a loud groan from Frankie as she dropped her hands from her breasts to the back of Divi's head to hold her firmly in place.

I came up off my feet to my knees and maneuvered my legs to the outside of Divi's slightly spread thighs. I pulled my cock down to aim it at Divi's sex. I had already decided that I would take Divi up on both of her offers. Divi pulled her face out of Frankie's sex and turned to look at my cock. Her face was flushed red and her eyes were seemed to glow. Frankie lifted her head off the pillow to see what had happened to Divi's tongue. She grinned up at me as I lowered my hips and pushed my cock into Divi's pussy.

Divi lowered her turned face to Frankie's pelvis and groaned hard as I pushed into her. She muttered, "Oh fuck. Yes. Oh my God. Yes." She lifted her hips off the pillow as I pushed into her. She groaned hard all the way down. Frankie lifted her hips up to remind Divi that she was there and needed some attention. Divi responded by turning her face back into Frankie's sex and picked up where she had left off. Frankie's head dropped hard into the pillow as she let out an erotic moan.

After a few minutes, I could tell from the building tension in Divi's body that she was getting close. I wasn't, so I decided that I could pull a vaginal orgasm from Divi and then take her up on her other offer to try for an anal orgasm. I was sure that I could get it up again for Frankie if she wasn't orgasmed out from Divi's ministrations. I had never seen Frankie orgasmed out. She could go and go and go. The others were multi-orgasmic but Frankie was in a league of her own.

Divi's body hardened further as I pummeled her pussy from behind. The view of her perfect dark-skinned ass was contributing to my arousal and I could feel the first vestiges of my orgasm. It was far away but it was there. I picked up my pace and Divi moaned into Frankie's pussy.

Then Divi lifted her head as high as she could and groaned out, "Oh shit, Jack. I love your cock. Here I come," and as she finished that groan, her hips snapped down and away from me. I was in the process of following her down when her hips snapped back at me and I found myself buried to my balls. Divi screamed from the deeper penetration and her pussy was furiously clenching on my cock. She began muttering, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus." I pulled back and continued driving full depth strokes into her until her face collapsed back into Frankie's sex.

When Divi's pussy stopped clenching, I pulled my cock slowly back until only my glans was embedded and then I pushed back in again and Divi screamed hard and resumed her mutterings of, "Oh Jesus." I didn't tease her any longer and pulled my cock from her pussy. I was still as hard as ever and I maneuvered it up to her anus. Divi flinched when my glans touched her rosebud and then she turned her concentration to getting Frankie off and it didn't take long.

Frankie suddenly drove her hips up into Frankie's face and held on to the back of her head. I held my position at Divi's anus and watched the glorious expression on Frankie's face as she was crushed by her orgasm. She was in pure ecstasy as her head rolled lazily from side to side as she mumbled, "Oh my God. It's a big one. Oh fuck. GO. GO." Divi did go as she began furiously driving her head down into Frankie's sex. She had to pull back to breathe as they were both gasping for air. Frankie's hips were undulating under Divi's head.

I firmly pushed forward and my glans entered Divi's anus. Her face came out of Frankie's pussy as she screeched, "Oh my God. Jack. Fuck my ass. Oh my God. YES." Frankie drove her hips up to Divi's elevated face and pulled her head back down to finish her off. I held my position once the glans was inside. Then Divi lifted her hips signaling me to continue. I slowly pushed my gooey cock into her bowels. The heat and pressure immediately pulled that far away orgasm closer. When my balls pushed against her pussy, she moaned from the contact. I reversed direction and pulled back out again and a little more rapidly pushed back in again. Divi resumed her mantra, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus."

Frankie pulled herself up to her elbows so she could watch my cock driving in and out of Divi's sphincter. Divi was face down in Frankie's pussy but she was oblivious to anything but my cock driving her closer to her goal, which had been my goal too. I carefully managed my orgasm to accomplish our mutual goals and then I wasn't sure I could hold back long enough. I felt it coming and it was too late to stop. Instead, I increased the pace and began slamming my cock deep into her bowels. She screamed from the change and I screamed right behind her as my balls felt like they'd just explode as the pressure kept building. I suddenly realized that I was holding my breath. Divi looked back at me with a grimace on her face and muttered, "OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGAAAWWDDD, JACK. NNNOWWWW. GIVVEEE ITTT TOOOO MEEEE. NOW."

Divi's sphincter clamped down hard on my cock just as I blew my first powerful salvo into her bowels. She screamed. I screamed. Frankie grinned at what must have been very amusing facial contortions. All the air in my lungs, that I had been holding back, exploded from me as I expelled it into a final wheeze and then I sucked air back in and launched my second, long stream. All the rest exploded into her ass in a steady rhythm. Divi was throwing her face from side to side against Frankie's thighs as I held tightly to her hips.

The grip of Divi's sphincter was incredible. It wasn't pulsing like her vaginal clenches. Her ass grabbed me hard and held on for a moment and then released only to renew the grip at random intervals. Divi groaned and moaned and screamed until she went limp under me. I was able to extract my cock then.

I bent forward and kissed both of Divi's butt-cheeks and she moaned each time. I couldn't resist biting her ass. It was a gentle bite and Divi rapidly shook her ass to get me to stop. She giggled when I kissed the same spot that I had bit her. Frankie was still on her elbows watching when Divi crawled out from between Frankie's legs and up her right side to suckle on her right breast. I did the same thing on Frankie's left side and suckled on her left tit. She put her arms around both of our heads and held us in place.

I pulled myself away from Frankie and went to the bathroom. I wetted a washcloth in hot water and soap and thoroughly washed my sticky cock. It was completely flaccid which made it harder to clean. I rinsed the washcloth and brought it back to the bedroom. I lifted Divi's top leg and washed her backside. Cum was oozing out of her anus. She purred as I cleaned her.

I bent down and kissed Divi's ass again and she giggled. Then I moved further past Divi and pushed my lips to Frankie's swollen clitoris and kissed her there. She lifted her hips at my touch and let out a long low-pitched groan as her hips settled back on the bed. I flicked my tongue through her bubbling pussy and her hips came up again before settling back down again. I didn't tease her any further. I was sure we would be back at it again before the sun came up.

We all took a quick shower and then slid, squeaky clean, under the covers with me in the middle and Frankie on my right with Divi on my left. Frankie and Divi pulled themselves together above my chest and kissed each other goodnight and they both kissed me and then snuggled down with their heads on my shoulders and their tits pressed to my sides. They both wrestled for control of my cock and Divi relented.

I was awakened before dawn by the tinny sounding baby monitor. Mikey was crying hard. Before I could react, Frankie was already out of bed saying, "I got it." Before I could even drop my head back to my pillow, Divi had my cock in her hand jerking me up to hard. She yanked back the covers and pushed herself down my body and sucked my rapidly hardening cock into her mouth. I groaned as she pushed quickly down my shaft. Divi was acting like she had a small window to get me off before Frankie got back. I was pretty sure that Frankie would not have been surprised if she walked in to find Divi in full control of my cock.

Then Divi surprised me as she turned her body around and pushed her sex to my face without losing a beat on my cock. She was wet and I didn't hesitate to curl my tongue into a dart and drilled it into her pussy. She groaned hard around my cock. I could hear Frankie talking to Mikey over the monitor. She was apparently changing him.

I reached down and held Divi's head in one place and started fucking her face. She was taking it all without gagging. She forced her head back so she could breath and saliva poured down over my cock. She ran her hands up and down my shaft to rub it in and then she spit on it for good measure. Divi started to push back on as I drilled my tongue up through her clitoris and she groaned and dropped her forehead to my cock as she ground her hips to my face.

This delay allowed me to recover from my pending orgasm. I lapped my broad tongue along her sex, concentrating on her clitoris and she groaned again as she grabbed my cock in her hand and held it so she could push back on again. In seconds, my orgasm was back.

I felt her body spasm into her own orgasm and I didn't fight mine anymore. She felt my cock hardening further and she pulled back to clamp her lips on the ridge in anticipation of the surge of cum that was on its way. Then her pussy was clenching hard on my tongue, pushing me out as I pushed back in again. Divi screeched hard and I wasn't expecting her squirt until she mumbled around my glans, "Oh no. Not now. Oh fuck."

I was drenched from my head down to my chest. The bed was soaked all around me. Divi had erupted into a loud groan from her own orgasm and then started gagging hard as stream after stream of cum launched down her throat. She was swallowing as fast as she could. Divi's squirt went through three diminishing streams. I tried, unsuccessfully, to block her stream of fluid with my tongue.

Divi rolled off to my side gasping for air, while she muttered between breathes, "Sorry, Jack... I never know ... when that's ... going to happen." I heard Frankie's footsteps coming down the stairs. She climbed into bed and was greeted by cold, wet sheets. She nearly launched back out of the bed and stood there beside the bed before flicking on the lamp on her nightstand. She looked at my soaked hair and chest and said, "Fuck, that's cold. Either you two threw a bucket of water onto the bed or Divi had a huge squirt."

Divi raised her hand and said, "Guilty as charged. Sorry. It wasn't planned. It was a big one too." Frankie giggled as she looked at the extent of the spray.

We started to get up as Frankie went to the linen closet and pulled out another set of sheets and pillowcases. She said, "You two get in the shower. I'll take care of this. It's not the first time, and it won't be the last. I put a plastic sheet on the mattress for just this occasion. She wiped down the plastic sheet and by the time Divi and I returned from the bathroom, Frankie was done. Divi had saved the blanket by pulling it down when she started her blow job.

Divi slid in behind me apologizing again to Frankie. Frankie waved her off and said, "I could very likely be the next one to do that." We cuddled back up and went back to sleep.

I woke again to bright sunlight. Divi and Frankie had gotten up without disturbing me and they were sitting at the bar sipping hot cups of coffee. I stepped to the toilet and relieved myself. The sound told them that I was up and they both giggled when I walked my naked body into the kitchen. Frankie was already pushing a coffee pod into the machine.

Divi was dressed apparently in whatever clothes she had worn over last night. Frankie was wearing her robe. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard while Divi watched closely with her cup to her lips. I couldn't resist molesting Frankie's tits. She fended my hands away as she giggled and then got laughing at my persistence. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight to my body as she stretched up for another kiss.

Divi giggled and said, "I love watching you two together." Frankie smiled at her and then kissed me again as she grabbed at my flaccid dick as retaliation. I didn't even try to fend her off. If she wanted to fool with my dick, I was fine with that.

Divi drained her cup and said, "I'd better go before I can't pull myself away." She stepped to the sliding glass door and pulled it back. "Thanks for last night guys. I love you both." She stepped out on the deck and pulled the door shut. She threw an air-kiss through the glass and was gone.

The summer was dwindling away. The weather had been great. Maybe a little humid but New Englanders tend to not complain about heat. There are much longer periods of teeth chattering cold to complain about. We had already decided to not go south until after Christmas. Anna would be a fun age this year and Frankie's parents had had a tough year, health wise. She was concerned that this might be the last year for one or both of them. She would most likely have to visit them alone, as her mother still hated my guts for taking two of her babies away from her.

We were moving into mid-August and there was still hot weather to come. We had introduced a sippy-cup to Mikey and he thought it was something to play with. He was sitting up well and he could roll himself up to his knees with torso on the floor with his ass up in the air. I teased Frankie with this activity by saying, "Like mother like son." She punched me playfully in the arm every time. Mikey would be crawling soon when he figured out how to push himself up with his arms to his hands and knees.

We were on the deck enjoying the warmth. Mikey was in his playpen in the shade. It was mid-morning and Ashley walked down her boat ramp and said 'good-morning' to us. She was in her yoga outfit carrying her yoga mat to the dock. We waved and said 'good-morning' back. It was Ashley's usual time. The boat parade had started to form up in anticipation.

Ashley stepped onto the dock and spread her mat out. She knelt down on it and waved vigorously to her fans. Horns tooted and beeped. We had learned to watch the boaters with the binoculars too. There was always some kind of sex that might not be obvious to the naked eye. There was a half-dozen boats that drifted to a stop just off Ashley's dock as she warmed up.

Frankie and I watched the boaters more than Ashley. I had to chuckle when Ashley got down on her knees facing the boats and sat back on her heels. Then she bent forward into the 'child's pose' with her arms extended and put her forehead and hands down on the mat. She stayed like that for a few moments and then she lifted her head and stretched her neck back to look up at the sky. This position provided the boaters a view down Ashley's cleavage that was enhanced by the compression of the spandex material. Horns immediately began tooting again. Ashley ignored them this time. More boats were motoring into our cove.

Jacob came down the boat ramp heading for the water. He said, "Good morning," as he walked by. We responded in kind. Frankie knew immediately what was going to happen next and she adjusted her chair so she could easily watch. She had become a connoisseur of voyeurism. Jacob walked down to the dock and sat down in his plastic chair. Ashley was facing out at the boats and didn't immediately notice Jacob's arrival.

Our position on our deck provided a view of Jacob's right side and slightly behind him. We could see when he pulled his bathing suit up his left leg and started jerking himself off but we were out of his line of vision, even his peripheral vision. The boats tooted again and some of the women hooted and started simulating stroking their own cocks. Ashley saw them and turned around to see what they were hooting at. We could hear her laughing as she pushed herself up to her feet and then walked down the dock toward Jacob.

She usually dropped to her knees and gave Jacob a blow job, but she must have been feeling particularly frisky this morning as she unzipped her spandex yoga outfit and peeled it down her body. The horns really started tooting and beeping then. She turned back to her fans and spread her arms and shook her naked tits at them. We could see her massive side-boob wagging in and out of view.

Ashley looked back at Jacob and moved backward until she was between his thighs. She reached down between her legs and took Jacob's cock from his hand and positioned her sex over it and lowered herself on to his shaft and sat down hard in his lap. A cheer went up from the boaters. Frankie giggled and scanned her binoculars over the boats to see if any of them had started anything yet.

I was watching without the binoculars. Jacob's hands came around Ashley's front and spread his fingers over as much of Ashley's tits as he could manage. She grabbed his wrists and moved his hands where she wanted them. No one but me noticed the Marine Patrol boat slowly make its way down our cove drawn by the natural inquisitiveness of a law enforcement officer toward the collection of boats that had congregated off a dock. He pulled up to one of the boats and now Frankie saw him too. She looked back at me with a concerned look on her face. I shrugged my shoulders.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,281 Followers