All Comments on 'Voyeur Girlfriend'

by PrettyStoryLover95

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

I got turned on by your story!

Shyly admit I would enjoy the scene!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wish I had been there

Great story. Wish I had been there watching and stoking my bulge at the same time.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Voyeurism is great

What a delicious sight for the girlfriend! Some men don't mind to have sex I front of an audience. I wonder what might have happened if the girl had told her boyfriend what she saw? Would Fynn suck Don again in her presence? Would the boys get even more encited by the girl watching and directing them? At least she would have enjoyed more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fynn

I want to be Fynn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exposed

I tutored the varsity middle linebacker in college and during a moment of weakness helped cure his case of blue balls with my mouth. This was midway through the football season and I ended up being his go to cocksucker through our final two years at the school. We never told anyone but 12 years after graduation on a visit to my home, after the kids were in bed, with my wife present he said my lips were still beautiful and asked was my wife's pussy I was eating or some new stud's cock. Before too long I was on my knees before him with his still giant cock pumping into my "beautiful" mouth. He came twice that night......in my mouth and in my wife's pussy. Needless to say, everything changed after he exposed me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think am very similar to Don. Would love to get my cock sucked while the girl I like is watching and her boyfriend sucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nicely done; well thought out and very believable. This particular story seems complete by itself and doesn't cry out for expansion or elaboration, but nevertheless I would love to see more stories from you with a similar theme.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

I loved this! I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. So "Voyeur Girlfriend" was a 5-star for me. (Another example of this scenario is in "Watching My Boyfriend Submit" by KevinKraven.)

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous