Voyeur Mom

Story Info
She listens in as her son makes love to his girlfriend.
13.4k words
4.75
65.2k
131
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers

Alan waited for her outside her dormitory. A month into his freshman year, he met Sadie in physics class, and they clicked. She was a sophomore and unlike any other girl he'd known, besides being black. Perhaps it was her glasses. She was outgoing and vivacious. And sexy as hell.

Sadie walked up to him and gave him a kiss. "Roomie is gone for the night! Come on."

Since they became a pair, time together was hard to come by, kissing and groping in a car, or in the park. But now, her dorm room would be theirs for a few hours. Hand-in-hand they went in.

For Sadie, he was also something new. He wasn't possessive or pushy. And attentive. He made her feel it was about her not him.

As Sadie closed the door, she turned to him and kissed him "Make love to me." She took his hand and led him to her bed. He put his arms around her and gave her a deep kiss as they fell to the bed. Side-by-side he pulled her close as tongues intermingled. Sadie swung her leg over him, and she could feel his meat press against her thigh. They continued kissing and caressing some time. He didn't want to rush it despite the urge in his cock.

Alan stood and pulled her up to him and removed her glasses, putting them aside.

"You are beautiful, Sadie." He said, then began kissing her neck. Sadie closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue on her neck. Next, he pulled her top off revealing her lace bra. He quickly removed it and let her fine orbs fall free, giving him his first clear view.

"Like what you see?" She teased.

"Oh yes!" was all he could say as he gently felt one.

"But first my turn!" She pulled his T-shirt off and ran her fingers over his chest. He kicked his shoes off then she knelt, undid his belt, and pulled his jeans down. Before her was his hard, eager shaft. She'd gotten a look before in a dark car when she sucked him off, but now it was all hers. She looked at him as she stroked it. "Mmm, yes!"

She began kissing it, but Alan pulled her up to remove her skirt and panties and soon, both were naked. They wrapped each other in their arms and kissed passionately, tongues exploring. He pulled her to the bed, and they kissed some more, hands feeling each other's bare flesh.

Alan stopped and looked at Sadie. The passion in his eyes raised her passion. He kissed, then sucked on each of her ample breasts, lingering for some time. Next, he knelt between her legs. "You are incredible, Sadie."

His tongue outlined her navel then worked down to a leg. He lifted it and kissed the soft flesh of her inner thigh. Sadie's breath bespoke her anticipation of what was next.

"Oh Fuck!" She exclaimed as his tongue slipped between the lips of her damp pussy then "Ahh!" as he found her clit.

Sadie's hand's guided his head as Alan's tongue probed her womanhood while his hands caressed her tits and nipples.

"Oh yes, there!" She whispered as her ardor rose and her body became restless. Her arousal made him increase his attentions. Soon she was moaning, and he felt she was close.

"Oh God!" She groaned as two fingers probed into her slit. "Oh baby... Yes... Oh... Shit... Ohhhh...."

He had seen her cum once in the car but could tell this was a deep orgasm as her body convulsed and her breathing gasped.

"Oh... Ahh..." She continued moaning as her climax continued.

Finally, it was over. Panting, she regained her breath as he gently continued his with his tongue while she ran her fingers through his hair. "Mmm," she murmured. "I knew you would be good."

Alan moved up, sliding his tongue on her ebony skin, pausing to suck on a tit before he brought his lips to hers, driving his tongue deep in her mouth. Sadie could feel his manhood between her legs, but she wanted to please him another way first.

"Roll over." She ordered. He rolled on his back and Sadie sat up and reached for his shaft. It throbbed to her touch. "It's my turn now. I want to feel you in my mouth."

She knelt between his legs. She wanted to watch him as she made love to his eager erection. Eyes locked on his, she let his rod slip between her lips then plunged down to the hilt.

"Oh God!" he groaned, as his head fell back on the pillow, overwhelmed by this exotic woman giving his cock her full attention. With long slow strokes, her mouth worked its magic on him. She loved the effect of turning a man on like this, especially this man.

He moaned as she continued. She could tell it wouldn't be long. "Let it go." She said, before returning to his cock.

"Sadie! Fuck! Agh... Agh..." He groaned. She could feel it throbbing then the first spurt came. "Mmm..." She murmured, encouraging him to cum in her mouth. And more came; load after load of it. She loved the feeling of his orgasm, his cumming for her.

As his cock stopped spasming, Sadie kissed its head, licking the cum off it. "That was good Alan. I like a good load."

She slipped next to him, then kissed his deeply. Sadie reached for his rod, still quite hard, and stroked it. "Ready for more?" She asked.

"I always want more with you. Come." He pulled her on top. He wanted her to take the lead their first time.

Words weren't needed now. Sadie knelt over his cock. She slid her lovebox over its length as their eyes were locked. She grabbed it and pressed it to her entrance. She had been waiting for this moment; to feel him inside her for the first time. She lowered herself on him, taking in the sensation of his manhood entering her as his hands roamed her body.

Both groaned to the pleasure of this first coupling. She looked at him, his eyes expressing his lust and desire for her. And he could see the same in her eyes. She began rocking, closing her eyes, feeling the sensation. Next, she began riding him, up and down, as his hands found her firm breasts, rubbing them, squeezing them.

He watches her pleasure herself on his shaft, watching it slide in and out of her. He was turned on by this hot woman in the throes of passion. After some time, she leaned down to kiss him, both tongues probing. Alan used this position to begin thrusting his rod into her.

She moaned as he pounded her soaking pussy. "That's it, baby! Fuck me... Oh yes!"

He pulled a tit to his mouth and sucked hard as he continued thrusting deep into her.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as her passion rose higher. "Oh my God! Fuck! Oh... Ohhhh..." She exclaimed as an orgasm hit her.

He continued thrusting his meat into her as she came; enthralled at making her cum again. After that orgasm he decided to change positions. Sadie rolled on her back as Alan climbed on top of her.

"Yes!" She hissed. "Put it back inside me!"

He spread her legs and his manhood found her entrance. "Sadie! Fuck!" He groaned as he drove into the hilt.

Soon he was pounding her hard as her hands felt his back, then grabbed his butt, feeling each thrust into her womanhood. She was moaning while he was grunting as he continued pounding her with wild abandon.

She wanted it now, his cum, his seed, inside her. "Please baby, give it to me. Cum in me. Yes!"

"Agh!" He groaned as the first of his seed entered her womb. He pumped and pumped as more cum filled her.

"Oh..." She cried as another orgasm hit, feeling his sperm unleashed inside her for the first time.

Both were consumed by their mutual orgasm and consummation of their relationship. His head was in her neck as she held him tight, his cock throbbing inside her. She was hooked on him more than any previous lover. She didn't know why but she was.

The orgasms passed, both breathing hard. Alan looked at her then gave her a long kiss.

"Sadie... Fuck..."

"Yes, I know." She replied, pulling his head to her chest. They lay there some time, reflecting on their first fuck; and mutual orgasm.

He rolled of off her and pulled her close. She draped a leg over him as they kissed, tenderly this time. She felt all of his body that she could reach as they alternated between kisses and looking at each other. Her hand found his cock and began stroking it with a finger.

She could feel the blood returning to it. "Mmm... I think there's still more life in it."

"If you keep doing that." He replied as his hand found a tit.

She stroked it until she had him hard yet again. She got on her hands and knees, "Take me!"

He obeyed quickly and got behind her. He paused to feel the curves of her ebony bottom then grabbed his erection and pressed it home. Sadie moaned as he began to thrust deep inside her. He loved hearing her moan, knowing it was him pleasuring her.

He pounded and pounded, knowing he could last a long time now. Alan wanted to make her cum as many times as he could; to hook her. Sadie bent down and bit the pillow; the feeling was so intense. He grabbed her firm breast and played with the nipples.

"Oh Fuck!" She moaned as another orgasm hit her. "Mphh... Mphh..." she moaned into the pillow with each thrust of his meat inside her. And he continued as that orgasm passed. Yet she was so hot, so turned on by the sensation of his manhood inside her.

And still he pounded her. He loved watching this beautiful black woman, this form, before him, so full of lust and desire, for HIM! She continued moaning into the pillow.

He reached for her clit next. Her body jerked at the first touch. He could hear her muffled shriek. Sadie was pushing back with each of his thrusts. Soon another orgasm came. He loved seeing her like this.

"Oh, Alan! Cum in me! Please!"

He wasn't ready to. "Not yet. I want to try something." He declared. "Lay on your back."

He'd seen scissoring in porn and now he had a chance to try it. He lifted her leg and burrowed his cock inside her again. Alan pulled her close and kissed her hard as Sadie responded in kind. They were looking at each other now, her hand around his neck.

"Yes... Yes..." She whispered to him; eyes locked. "Cum in me. Please! Yes... Uh huh... Oh Fuck." She screamed as he came with a groan, his cum surging inside her.

Feeling his cock erupting inside her sent Sadie to another orgasm. Both orgasms continued as she pressed her face into his chest, feeling intensity of this moment.

Passions now satisfied, they held each other, basking in the moment, his shrinking cock slipping out of her. They laid there some time then, "My roommate will be back at eleven." She said.

"Yes," He replied. "I should get home. But I want you to meet my mom. Come to dinner Thursday. I want her to meet you."

"Okay. Think she's ready to meet me?"

"She's gonna love you. Like I do."

They got up and dressed and she saw him to the door to the dormitory.

"I'll pick you up Thursday." He said with a long kiss and a hug.

As Sadie walked back to her room, she reflected on this new relation. She liked where it was headed.

When Alan arrived home his mother greeted him. "Late! A hot date?" She asked with a smirk.

"Um, yeah, it was actually. Mom, I'd like you to meet Sadie. I invited her to dinner here Thursday."

"Oh, I see. Serious, is it?" She teased. "Of course. I'd love to meet her. And I expect you want me to cook."

"Oh, uh... you are a great cook. But I'll help." He replied.

"Oh, I do have a 'smooth' son." She joked.

Megan Johnston had been divorced two years now. Although still attractive in her early forties, she'd yet to test the dating world. Alan sided with his mother and rarely saw his dad now.

********

Thursday came. Sadie got in his car and gave him a deep kiss with plenty of tongue. As they drove the 20 minutes from campus to his home, Sadie ran her hand up down his thigh.

"I keep thinking of last Tuesday." She said in his ear.

"Sadie! I have - to - drive!" Then, "When will your roommate be away again?"

"I don't know. But I'll ask."

Megan heard the door open and went to greet them. She wasn't expecting this dark beauty. But Sadie's warm smile brought one to her own face.

"So, you're Sadie."

"Hello, Ms. Johnston."

"Please, call me Megan."

Sadie's smile widened.

"Come into the kitchen." Megan offered.

As they did, Megan glanced at Alan with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. He felt a bit of relief at the success of this first impression.

They found dinner was almost ready.

"I was supposed to help you cook." Alan said.

"Yes, well... In any case you can set the table."

"I'll help." Sadie chipped in.

As the two placed the china and tableware, they flirted with looks and glances.

They sat and the women got to know each other. Sadie also had an absent father and single mother. Megan could see Alan was quite taken by her. And why not. Even Megan liked her immediately. And she had a face and body that could turn any eye.

Dinner over they cleaned up and headed to the living room. Megan was dreading the question, but she felt it needed asking. "Listen you two, I don't want to pry, but I hope you're using birth control."

Sadie and Alan's eyes widened at the question.

"Come on. I see how you to look at each other. If I weren't here, you two would be all over each other."

"I'm on the pill." Sadie answered. She liked Megan even more for the frankness.

"As long as you're being safe. And I know how it is finding private time at college." Megan added.

Sadie opened up and talked in general about the tryst in her dorm room and the car. Meanwhile, Alan squirmed a bit at discussing his sex life with his mom.

"It is getting late, and Sadie has to get back to campus." He brought up.

As they stood Megan turned to them. "Listen I don't like the idea of you making love in a car out in the middle of nowhere. If you want to use Alan's room, it's fine by me. As long as you keep it down."

Sadie and Alan looked at each other. "Um, are you sure mom?"

Sadie interjected, "Thanks! That's much safer. Come on Alan."

In the car Sadie gave him a passionate kiss. "Tomorrow!"

Alan felt the awkwardness of it. But his passion overcame everything. "Yes, let me take you to dinner. Then at our place you can spend the night!"

Sadie grinned at the thought.

As Megan saw them off her thought turned again to her son having sex. And now there was a woman she could envision receiving his lovemaking. This secret thought, the idea of him ravaging this exotic beauty just down the hall gave her a tingle. She tried to imagine about how his adult manhood turned out.

Alan parked the car near her dorm. And the two kissed passionately; hands exploring.

"I'd suck you off right now," She told him with a glint in her eye, "But I want to save up for tomorrow."

He saw her to the entrance, and they parted after another kiss and a long hug.

******

Friday, he met her outside her dorm. Sadie went all out. A knit top with a fine view of her cleavage. And a short skirt exposing her fine legs, complimented by heels. They went to a pizza place near campus. Alan was torn between getting her to his room fast and not being in a hurry. He was imagining the awkwardness of his mom there as they head to his room.

"This will be weird." He confessed. "Mom will likely be watching TV."

"We go in, say hi, and head to your room. Remember, she okayed it. It won't be 'weird.'"

He smiled nervously.

As they entered, Megan was in fact watching TV. "Sadie! Hello again." She called with a smile and could see Sadie brought a small bag, indicating she was staying the night.

"Hi."

"Hi mom."

"Don't mind me. I'm catching up on some binge watching." Megan continued.

He gestured to the hall for Sadie. As he turned away, Sadie was still looking at Megan, who gave her a wink and reassuring smile. Sadie responded with a big grin herself.

He closed his door and turned to Sadie who immediately kissed him hard. Arms wrapped around each other; their tongues wrestled together. They paused long enough for Sadie to check out his room. He did his best to tidy it the night before. But what got her attention was his full-size bed.

"Looks big enough for two." She said wryly.

He took her hand and they sat on it, returning to their passionate kissing. Alan's raging hormones were in a hurry, but he had the maturity to know a woman like Sadie deserved attention. Her hand felt his thigh has his found the firm breast of a nineteen-year-old woman.

The two fell back on the bed, lips still locked. He pulled her close, feeling her breath-taking body. They kissed like this for some time until Sadie finally pulled back and looked into his eyes. She like what she saw. Was she falling in love, she wondered. And she could see the passion in his eyes. And she wondered if he felt the same, deeper emotions.

"Make love to me." She finally said.

He removed her glasses, putting them on the nightstand. Next her top was off, followed by the bra, freeing her perfect breasts. He cupped one and gave it a gently kiss before sucking it into his mouth. Sadie looked at him with the satisfaction both were getting.

Sadie pulled his shirt off and ran her hand over his strong chest. She kicked her heels off then pulled his shoes off, followed by unbuckling his belt. She slipped his pants off as he lay back on the bed. Sadie stood, admiring his trim body and hard, beckoning shaft. She stood and let her skirt and underwear fall to the floor, turning and giving him a good view of her sensual, black body.

Next, she straddled him, letting her tits hover over his face. He quickly gave them his attention, licking and sucking on one before moving to the other. She loved it and he seem in no hurry, enjoying making love to her full breasts.

"I said last night I wanted to suck you off. Now I'm going to." She said, then slithered down, but not before rubbing her slit over his rod a few times before moving between his legs and grabbing his stiff shaft.

She looked at it lustily, "I love your cock. Perfect size." Then began licking it, slowly.

Alan watched then closed his eyes, overwhelmed by her attentions to his manhood. Sadie was taking it slow. She wanted the buildup, and to bring him close to the edge before releasing him.

"Do you like that?" She teased before returning her tongue to its work.

"Fuck! Sadie..."

"Mmm... How about this?" And she let it pass slowly between her parted lips.

He moaned as her lips worked up and down his rod... so slowly. She kept this pace, feeling his cock throb in mouth.

Megan lost interest in the TV show. Her mind kept thinking about what was transpiring down the hall. She decided to turn it. Or that was her excuse. As her reached for the doorknob to her room, she looked down the hall to her son's door. "Would it be so bad" she asked herself. She tiptoed to a few feet of his door.

"Sadie!" She heard him call, followed by a moan.

Sadie was still working his manhood slowly.

"Sadie! Please!"

"Do you want to come in my mouth?" Sadie asked playfully.

"Yes, please..." He begged as his hips bucked.

"Mmm...Mmm..." Sadie moaned as she quickened the pace.

"Ah... Fuck! Ah... Ah..." He groaned as his sperm got its release in Sadie's waiting mouth. He continued groaning as each spasm of his cock was followed by Sadie swallowing to keep up.

Megan's mind was everywhere. She just heard her own son have as orgasm. And into the mouth of pretty Sadie. She felt dirty, yet hot. It was so erotic. Megan slipped back to her room and prepared for bed.

Alan's orgasm passed, and Sadie licked his shaft, smiling at the look of bliss on his face.

"Did you like that?" She asked with an air of triumph.

He pulled Sadie to him for a kiss. Then, "That will be hard to beat. Sit on my face!"

She did, lowering her eager pussy on his mouth.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed as his tongue dove deep into her moist lovebox. She looked down at two eyes looking back as his tongue worked her clit. She leaned on the headboard and closed her eyes.

"Oh God! Alan! Fuck... Yes, Oh!"

She was into it; her pussy being made love to like this. She began grinding into his face as he worked faster while his hands reached for her tits.

Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers