Voyeur Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands found her breasts, lovingly caressing them as his tongue carefully worked her clit. Megan was lost in the pleasure she was receiving and slowly her ardor rose as her body began to thrash. She was on edge and Alan pressed her over it, licking her clit wildly.

"Eee... Oh, Fuck! Oh... Oh..." She shrieked, arching her back, as a violent orgasm washed over her. Her body convulsed with each wave of pleasure passed through her.

"Oh... Alan... Love... Oh..." She called breathlessly as the deep climax ebbed. She pulled him to her, and Alan climbed on top, ready to enter her.

"No! Not yet." She asked. "My turn."

They rolled over and kissed slowly. Then Megan looked at him lovingly. The passion in his eyes told her his urge for release. Now it was her turn to work her tongue down the length of this body she had longed for. She kissed his hips and thighs before pausing to see at the beautiful young man he became. She grabbed his stiff rod and licked it as he watched.

Alan moaned and closed his eyes as Megan continued her attention to his manhood. Then he groaned as his shaft slipped between her lips. Slowly, up and down, she enjoyed the effect her attention was having. Slowly, slowly she continued. She wanted it to last, to put him at the brink. He bucked his hips, but Megan continued her slow pace.

"Fuck! Mom!" he groaned at the exquisite attention. And still she continued slowly, enjoying feeling her son's hard rod in her mouth.

"Ungh... Agh!" He groaned as the first spurts of his cum splashed in her mouth. His cock throbbed as Megan swallowed his load, feeling satisfied in bringing such pleasure to her own son.

His spasms ended and Megan let his cock slip from her mouth. His eyes were closed, a look of bliss on his face. She held his manhood admiringly. She gently touched it, running her finger down its length. She was mesmerized; her son's cock before her. And she sucked him to an orgasm. There was no end to the pleasure she felt holding it.

And she was amazed he was still hard. She kissed it, stroked it. She wanted to love it; to show her love for him. She continued to adore his rod until he opened his eye. Megan knew he was ready for more and climbed on top of him. There was his mom, his angel, preparing to lower herself on his manhood. Eye-to-eye, both gasped as his long shaft enter her to the hilt.

Megan's mind swirled. Yesterday's love session seemed like a dream. Now again, she was fucking her own son, her boy. But it felt so good. And the pleasure she was giving Alan, how could she deny it to him. She rode him faster as his hands fondled her soft orbs. Her mind was a blur with lust. She leaned to him, locking her lips on his when he began thrusting his cock into her soaked pussy.

Megan was moaning now; her ardor was reflected in her breathing. She buried her face in his neck as Alan knew he had her on edge. Her thrust slower and deeper until Megan gasped and her body spasmed. She was cumming and Alan reveled in it. She kissed him hard, stifling the moans as the orgasm passed.

Gathering her senses, she looked in the loving eyes of her son, who's hard rod was still inside her. She shuddered at the sensation of it. He rolled them over until he was on top and kissed her again. He began pumping his hard cock as Megan became oblivious to everything else, just him, making love to her, his body on top of her.

He worked slowly, wanting to make it last. She looked at him before pulling him close, wanting to feel every inch of his body. His continued some time, both enraptured by this physical union. Then he couldn't hold back any longer and began to thrust deeply.

"Yes, yes..." She whispered to him. With his groan she knew he was cumming inside her. She shuddered and came also, feeling his orgasm, his sperm filling her womb. Both came and came, blinded by the intensity of the mutual climax.

Spent now, he just laid there, his head in her neck, as Megan caressed him. They laid this way a while until they got ready for bed. He returned to her side and put his head on a soft, welcoming breast as she stroked his hair. They soon fell asleep.

****

Next morning, Megan woke to find her son sleeping next to her. In her eyes it was an angelic scene. "Time to get up." She said with a kiss. He put an arm around her waist. "Oh no, come on!" She got out of bed then the two prepared for the day. They parted with a kiss, but it wasn't the usual one, now it was the kiss on new lovers. She gave him a key for Sadie, seeing she'd be spending more time there.

Sadie met him for lunch, wanting the details. He couldn't help bragging a bit about the fuck-fest. And he could see Sadie was turned on by it.

Then he turned the subject, "Sadie, you didn't get much time with mom... Uh, Megan. Maybe tonight should be your night. I have work to do at the library. Oh, here's the key, so just go. I want you and her to connect."

"You like the idea of us having lesbian sex! Admit it!" She teased.

"Well, that too." He admitted with a smirk.

Later, Sadie texted Megan she was bringing takeout. When Megan arrived, Sadie was there food ready.

"Alan will be late, so it's just us." Sadie told her with an impish smile before giving her a wet kiss. "Let's eat!"

The women ate and flirted. Sadie was feeling horny after hearing Alan's description of the night before and could hardly wait to get between Megan's legs.

They finished and cleaned up. Then Sadie pulled her close. "I've been thinking about eating you all day." She exclaimed before kissing Megan hard.

Megan could feel her nipples harden, just thinking about making love to her. Sadie took her hand, leading them to the bedroom where both were quickly naked. They fell to the bed, kissing, and were soon feeling each other's tits. Sadie moved down to begin sucking on them. "I love your tits!" Sadie declared, before sucking hard on one.

Megan's ardor was rising as Sadie took time to make love to Megan's breasts. Two years without sex, and now all this. Megan felt insatiable. Sadie spread Megan's legs and moved between them. She wanted to taste her, and more to make her cum, over and over if possible. Kneeling, she lifted Megan's leg and ran her tongue down its length, ending at her thigh. Megan could feel her warm breath of her quivering pussy.

"Fuck..." Megan moaned, as Sadie's tongue drove home. Sadie delighted as releasing the passion inside Megan. She worked her warm entrance driving her tongue deep before turning to her clit. Sadie's thoughts turned to last night. Alan's cock, here, plunging into the very lovebox she was now eating. It was a turn-on for her.

Megan's hips were twitching as she grabbed Sadie's head. She was close, but Sadie wanted to stretch it out a bit. Pausing she said, "Fuck! You are so hot, Megan. I could do this every day."

"Sadie!" Megan begged. She was bucking her hips as Sadie dove into her joyous work.

"Oh... Ah... Oh! Yes..." Megan hissed as the orgasm came. She lifted her hips and pressed Sadie's head to her womanhood, as if squeezing out every drop of pleasure. Her hips bucked and bucked until she collapsed back down. Sadie continued to lick and kiss her soaked slit.

"That looked good!" Sadie said with satisfaction.

"Fuck... Sadie..." Megan replied breathlessly.

She climbed on top of Megan and the two women kissed. Megan could taste herself on Sadie and wanted to return the gesture. She flipped Sadie on her back then knelt to admire her young form, running her fingers over her ebony skin.

Megan knelt between her legs, leaning in to kiss and suck on her firm tits, lavishing plenty of attention to them. Then she kissed her way down this heavenly body to her womanhood. Sadie closed her eyes as she felt Megan's tongue explore around her entrance, then part her tender folds.

"Mmm..." She murmured as Megan's tongue began to explore. Her hands reached for Sadie's nipples, pinching them as Megan's tongue flicked her clit. Soon Megan's face was pressed hard between Sadie's thighs as the younger woman writhed in pleasure.

"Oh! Oh Yes God! Ah..." Sadie squealed as she came. Megan continued working her puling lovebox until, giggling, Sadie pushed her head away. Megan looked at her, smiling and giggling herself, seeing the effect she had on this hot beauty.

Megan moved next to her and the two kissed and caressed each other. They lost track of time until they heard the bedroom door open. Alan smiling at the erotic scene.

"Joining us?" Sadie asked.

He kissed each then said, "No, this is your night. But this does look preety erotic." Then he left for this room. He wanted it to be 'just them,' and barely resisted climbing into bed with them.

The women looked at each other, then Sadie switched positions. Now Megan found Sadie's dripping pussy over her face as she felt a tongue on her pussy. Soon both women were enthralled in mutual pleasure, each bringing the other to one more orgasm.

Catching their breaths, Megan patted Sadie on the behind. "Come on. Let's not exhaust ourselves."

"Why?" Sadie asked, getting up.

"Let's save something for tomorrow."

"Mmm..." Sadie grinned. "Friday! And a weekend!"

As the Woman drifted off to sleep, Megan caressed Sadie. She was becoming as attached to her as her son.

****

Next morning, Alan found his lovers already in the kitchen. "Sleep well?" He asked.

Sadie just chuckled as the two women shared smirks.

That evening, Megan treated them to dinner at an Italian place. There was no lingering over dessert; everyone wanted to get naked. In Megan's room the women stripped him then Megan kissed him hard as Sadie knelt and licked his hardening rod. Then they pushed him to the bed and undressed each other as he watched. Sadie grabbed one of Megan's pendulous breasts and began sucking on it, watch his reaction all the while.

Sadie was in need now. Alan soon found Sadie's moist slit hovering over his face. He quickly dove in as Megan moved to his cock. Alan found the new experience of have his cock licked as he ate out his girlfriend.

"I want to feel your cock inside me!" Sadie begged. Megan positioned her, facing away from Alan. She straddled his hips as Megan held his hard shaft at Sadie's entrance. The lovers sighed as Megan watched her son's cock disappear deep into the folds of Sadie's pussy. Megan was fascinated by it; knowing the pleasure he was feeling.

Sadie leaned back as Alan grabbed her breasts and began thrusting his cock into her. This was what Megan wanted. She got between Alan's legs and soon her tongue was alternating between her clit and his cock and sack.

"Ooh... Oh... Yeah... Oh... Oh!" Sadie soon squealed with the first orgasm of the night as Megan licking her clit. Then Alan groaned, and Megan watched his throbbing cock pump his seed deep into Sadie's womb. Her son was cumming. Cumming in this beautiful young thing. Megan reveled in seeing it.

As the throbbing ebbed, his cock slipped out of Sadie's cum filled pussy and Megan quickly licked his cock clean before turning to Sadie's oozing slit.

"Fuck..." Sadie moaned as her entrance was covered by Megan's mouth, licking and sucking it.

"Mmm... Mmm... Oh... Oh!" Sadie called with a jolt as another orgasm overtook her.

Sadie was feeling very satisfied, wrapped in Alan's arms as Megan attended her lovebox. But Megan's attention soon turned to Alan's manhood, the chance to suck on it was too tempting.

Sadie heard him moan and looked to see his cock slide into this mother's mouth. "I want my share!" She declared and quickly moved to Megan's side. Now Alan's cock had the attention of both women as Megan sucked while Sadie licked his sack.

When he was hard enough, Sadie positioned Megan over his awaiting rod and helped guild it while Megan lowered herself on her son. Alan's hands were kneading Megan's tits as she rode him while Sadie kissed her back and neck. She was getting hotter to the attention of both lovers. Then Sadie's fingers found her clit.

"Oh..." Megan gasped breathlessly. Sadie was kissing her neck and whispering in her ear when she came. Alan grinned as his mother came, riding his package hard. Her orgasms were a turn-on for him as well.

Sadie laid on her back gesturing Megan to get on top of her. Alan now saw his mother in a sixty-nine with Sadie. He knelt behind her, and Sadie watched up close as his rod slipped into Megan's wet pussy.

Megan closed her eyes, feeling him pound her from behind, then a tongue on her clit. Alan took slow deep strokes as she tried to attend to Sadie's needs. But feeling his cock inside her made it too hard to do anything. Alan reached for her dangling breasts and carefully pinched her nipples. It became too much. Her body tensed and she gasped as another orgasm hit. She pressed back trying to get his cock deeper.

"Cum in me!" Megan begged between gasps. Her begging for his cum did it for Alan. He grabbed Megan's hips and thrust deep. Megan felt it, extending her own orgasm. Now it was Sadie's turn to watch as his sperm flooded Megan's welcoming slit. She watched as his cock spasmed. His cock! Filling his own mother's womb with his semen. It was incredibly erotic.

Spent, he pulled out and looked down to see his cum dripping into Sadie's mouth. Then she dug into Megan's pussy, devouring his cum. He laid beside them as Megan became determined to make Sadie cum one more time. Her tongue worked furiously as Sadie moaned and soon, she came again.

Now sated, the three settled for the night. "We can sleep in tomorrow." Sadie said, and the others concurred.

Next day, after breakfast, it was decided to spend the sunny day by the pool. But this time no bathing suits were needed. There was plenty of kissing and sucking in the pool. Later, Alan and Sadie laid on the grass and Megan dangled her tits over their faces as the two sucked and licked. Next Megan planted her pussy over Alan's mouth as Sadie road his cock. As Sadie fondled her tits from behind, she looked down to see her son's eyes, his tongue deep in her slit. She came at that moment, overwhelmed by his attention.

That evening over dinner, Alan whispered in Megan's ear. "Yes!" She answered. Then turning to Sadie with a sly look. "It would be more practical if her moved in with us."