Voyeur Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both orgasms ebbed and Megan leaned by on the wall in bliss. Suddenly his door opened. There was Sadie, naked. She saw Megan and grinned, understanding immediately what happened. She closed the door and moved to Megan, planting a kiss on her lips.

"Our secret!" She whispered, then went into the bathroom.

Megan was frozen with mortification. Sadie quickly reappeared, now with her glasses on. She stepped to Megan and kissed her again before entering the bedroom. As the door closed, Megan returned to her room in dread.

The young lovers continued their passionate sex. Now in each other's arms Sadie dared ask him. "Alan, how would you take it if I made a pass at Megan?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, if I seduced her, how would you feel?"

He went silent. The truth was, he liked the idea of them having lesbian sex. "Do you want to seduce her? I mean... I guess I wouldn't be jealous if that's what you're asking."

"It's just... She is hot. And I can tell she's in need." She looked at him. "Understand? She needs some sex! I can tell. And I'd love the chance to make love to her."

Alan hugged her. And after a long pause, "It would be kinda hot, my girlfriend and my mom..."

Satisfied with his answer, she fell asleep in his arms.

For Megan there would be no sleep. "You fool!" She told herself. Will Sadie tell him? How would she face him?

Monday morning, Megan heard Alan up early. She stayed in her room.

"I'm going in later." Sadie told him, stretching in bed.

"Okay. See you for lunch?"

Sadie just smiled.

Megan heard his car drive off then emerged from her room in her robe. In the hall was Sadie, in just a towel, having just showered.

"Sadie... I..."

"Shush!" Sadie told her as she walked up to her. Inches apart, the two women looked at each other. "I understand, Megan. It's our secret. Swear!"

"Sadie, I... I'm sorry..."

"Don't be. You have feelings for Alan, I understand. And, truth be told, I have feelings for you." Then taking Megan's hand, "But how do you feel about me?"

Megan looked at her dark eyes. Feelings were welling.

"Megan, I see a beautiful woman in need of love. I can't give you the kind of love a man can. But..." She trailed off.

"You are beautiful, Sadie. And you are very attractive. But..."

"But afraid of being loved by a woman?"

"No," Megan chuckled. "It wouldn't be my first."

Sadie moved in and kissed her then pulled back to see the reaction. Megan just looked at her. She knew Megan was within reach and, dramatically, dropped the towel. Megan admired her womanly form, her firm breasts. Sadie moved in and kissed her longer, tenderly then looked in her eyes. They spoke for her. Sadie untied the robe and let it fall to the floor then wrapped Megan in her arms. Megan swooned to her touch.

After another long kiss, Sadie led them to Megan's bedroom. Face-to-face the women admired each other; running their fingers over each other's curves. Sadie traced Megan's full breast, finishing with a twirl of a nipple. More kissing ensued as breasts pressed together.

Megan became more assertive and pulled Sadie on top of her on the bed. They kissed madly now as tongues probed each other's mouths. Megan rolled Sadie on her back, kissing her more, then kissing her neck and tits.

"Megan, you're so beautiful, and passionate!"

"I see why Alan is wild about you." Megan retorted, then paused as her face turned pale. She was making love to his girlfriend.

"Megan! It's just us, here and now." She told her pulling her in for more kisses.

Megan was soon lost in passion for this young, dark-skinned woman. They continued kissing passionately, then Sadie made a request.

"I've been dreaming of those tits. Let me suck on them."

Megan leaned over the younger woman and offered a breast. Sadie latched on, sucking and kissing wildly. The feeling of this woman making love to her breasts was indescribable. She offered the other and Sadie took to it immediately, giving it equal attention.

Sadie pleasured her nipples some time before she slipped to Megan's side and kissed her deeply. Suddenly, Megan gasped as two fingers entered her lovebox.

"That's it, just enjoy it." Sadie whispered before returning to a tit. Megan's body writhed as a finger found her clit. "Yes! just cum!" She heard in her lusty delirium.

"Oh... Ah... Aaa..." Megan squealed, arching her back. Sadie loved it. She loved bringing this lovely woman some well needed attention.

"Sadie... Oh... Sadie..." She murmured as the climax ended.

"You needed that, girl!" Sadie exclaimed.

"Sadie!" She said looking at her. "But you... Let me."

"No! I must get to class. Another time." She replied with a kiss.

"And Work!" Megan exclaimed. "I'll be late!"

The women dressed and met in the kitchen. Sadie saw the distress on Megan's face.

"Alan?"

Megan nodded.

"I told him I may try and seduce you. And he was all for it. Megan, you heard us last night, didn't you. You heard Alan call me 'mom,' yes?"

Megan nodded sheepishly.

"It's true. He fantasizes about you. Next time, join us. Believe me, he wants to make love to you. I'm happy to share him... and make love to you again."

"Will you tell him what happened?"

"Last night? He doesn't need to know you were listening. But today? Up to you. But remember, he liked the idea of me seducing you."

Megan held her. "I don't know."

"Tell you what, I can't come tonight, but tomorrow we'll decide." Sadie replied with a kiss. "Gotta go."

That evening Megan and Alan had dinner together. Megan did her best to keep up the conversation, but the day's events ate at her. Later, she was catching up on some TV shows when Alan joined her and put his head on Megan's shoulder.

"We used to watch a lot of TV together." He said.

"Yes." Megan added, nervously.

After an hour he announced he had reading it do and Megan realized how much his presence affected her. She soon turned in herself, laying sleeplessly over her conflicting emotions.

The next day, she continued thinking about tonight. And Sadie's arrival. The three had dinner together. Sadie could see Megan was nervous and flashed her reassuring smiles when Alan wasn't looking.

Later, Alan announced he was turning in, looking at Sadie eagerly.

"I'll be there in a minute. I want to talk to Megan." Then as Alan looked quizzically, she announced, "Woman to woman."

Alan shrugged and headed to his room.

"Megan, don't be afraid. He wants you." She whispered. "It will be fun." She grinned before planting a hard kiss on Megan's tempting mouth.

Sadie turned as she headed to his room and flashed a wink.

Megan sat, nearly paralyzed by lust and fear. She waited a few minutes. Then, robotically, she went to her room and put on her silk robe. She grabbed the doorknob to her room and froze, grappling with her desire. But Alan fantasized about her, she though. She headed down the hall quietly. She listened at the door a minute. All she heard was indistinct sounds of passion.

Sadie was on top of Alan; both consumed in deep kissing when the door opened.

Alan turned, "Mom!?"

"Megan!" Sadie called with glee. "You came!"

As Sadie went to Megan, Alan laid there frozen, his hard cock for her to see. Sadie gave her a slow kiss on the lips then she turned to Alan with a wicked smile and untied Megan's robe, letting it slip off her shoulders. Megan walked slowly to the bed as Alan sat up, eyes wide, staring at his mother's womanly body while Megan eyed his stiff erection. She sat next to him.

"Alan, I have a confession to make. I've been listening to you two make love. And I heard you fantasize about me. True?"

He blushed but said nothing.

"I shouldn't have. But it was so erotic. And I loved hearing you being pleased." She turned to Sadie who had moved to the other side of the bed. Megan faced him again. "Now another confession. Yesterday morning, Sadie and I..."

"I seduced her!" Sadie finished for her. "And like I said, she needed a good loving."

Megan turned to him, "Being made love to by Sadie. I see why you're so taken by her. Alan, do you want to make love to me?"

He looked at her, tense with desire, then brought his lips to hers. Megan held her breath. It was a gentle kiss, hesitant. but that gentleness was electric to her. Megan embraced him and soon found herself in his arms, as their lips pressed harder.

Sadie propped herself at the head of the bed and watched as mother and son began exploring each other. Hands were feeling each other's bodies as tongues intertwined. Alan's hand soon fell on what he desired a long time, Megan's full, soft breast. Smiling at him, she offered one to him. Alan quickly latched on to the hard nipple, kissing and sucking with abandon. And Megan's hand found what she longed to see, his hard rod. It was what she imagined it to be. As she stroked it, she already imagined it plunging into her depths.

Alan continued to suck on her tits, alternating between them. She looked at him lovingly, enjoying his pleasure at making love to her orbs. She let him take his time, glancing at Sadie from time to time, her face expressing the sensual feelings she was feeling.

Alan turned to Megan for another deep kiss. Now she took charge. Lips locked together; she pressed him back to the bed. Then her tongue worked its way down his sensuous body. She wanted to experience every inch of this man she had secretly longed for.

He murmured as Megan lifted his rod and kissed the tip, followed by a long lick of its length. He looked down to see his mother worshiping his cock, kissing it, licking it. Looking at him, she enveloped it in her lips and let it slip deep in her mouth.

"Mom!" He mumbled as her lips slip up and down his sensitive cock. Sadie moved next to him and kissed him delicately as Megan continued expressing her love with her mouth. He looked at Sadie, his eyes expressing his unbridled passion.

"Cum!" Was all Sadie said.

"Mom! Mom! Ahh... Agh!"

Alan unleashed a pent up load in his mother's waiting mouth as Megan murmured her joy in her son's orgasm. He came, in HER mouth; for her to taste. She sucked hard as Alan thrust his hips, pushing his rod into this loving mouth.

The women could see it was an intense orgasm, continuing some time. But finally, it ended. He opened his eyes to see Sadie smiling at him. He pulled her for a kiss then looked at Megan, still licking his rod, satisfaction on her face. He pulled her to him and the two kissed passionately; nothing need be said, they were lovers now.

He rolled Megan on her back. It was her turn. He kissed her lovingly then moved to her neck. Megan sighed, feeling his attention, her son's attention, to her sexual needs. He moved down to her breasts, the tits he longed for, lavish attention on both.

At this point he paused and admired Megan nude body before him. The body he fantasized about was now his. Megan's eyes were closed as he moved between her legs while Sadie moved next to her.

"Oh! Oh, Alan!" She hissed as his tongue probed her womanhood while Sadie held her. She looked to see her son as his tongue licked her clit. She next turned to Sadie and the two locked lips together.

Sadie could feel her passion; a mother being pleasured by a son. She began sucking on Megan's hard nipples and could feel her body tense as Alan's tongue work her fevered lovebox.

"Uhh... Oh... Fuckkk..." She shrieked as the orgasm hit. She body jerked as her hand grabbed Alans head, pulling it tight to her quivering pussy.

Now Alan took pleasure bringing his mother to climax. Her body writhed with each wave of ecstasy. Like his orgasm, hers seemed to never end. But finally, she relaxed, and the spasms eased. But having seen Megan orgasm, Alan was wild with passion now. He climbed on top of her, his throbbing cock eager to consummate this forbidden act.

Megan felt him on top of her and his hard shaft at her entrance. "Yes, do it!" She whispered to him.

Both moaned as his stiff rod slid into her womanhood. She looked at him, eyes full of passion as well as love. He began thrusting slow, not wanting to rush it, as Megan wrapped her arms around him.

Sadie placed a hand on his butt, feeling him thrust his manhood into Megan. She found it erotic, almost too erotic, and resisted shoving a finger into her own slit. She wanted to have him next.

Slowly he drove his cock deep into his mother's womanhood. The moment was so intense she could barely catch her breath. She opened her eyes to see his and was overwhelmed now.

"Yes! Do it! God yes! Fuck..."

"Mom! Agh..." He groaned, thrusting deep, as he unleashed his load deep inside her womb. Megan's words drove him to mindless passion as he released his sperm. Thrusting and thrusting with each load, Megan came also, overcome by the love of her life unleashing his seed inside her. The two were wild in passion at this moment of consummation as Sadie watch the erotic, forbidden scene.

His orgasm finished; Alan looked at his mother. This repressed lust, his secret desire was now fulfilled. And Megan's eyes told him that she felt the same. No words were needed, both knew a barrier was broken, a barrier both wanted to break. They looked at each other some time, his manhood still inside her.

Then they remember the woman who made it happen. Alan turned to Sadie and smiling, pulled her in for a kiss. Then it was Megan's turn.

Alan moved to Megan's side as the two women continued kissing. Then Megan placed her hand on Sadie's face and looked at her, silently acknowledging these new emotions released by Sadie's encouragement.

"That day you made me cum. And You never gave me a chance to reciprocate. Now I insist!" Megan commanded, flipping Sadie on her back. Megan kissed Sadie wildly before moving to her neck. Alan watched, transfixed, as his mother made love to his girlfriend. Megan had moved to Sadie's firm breasts, licking and sucking on them as Sadie closed her eyes. But Megan's goal was ahead. She spread Sadie's legs and slipped between them; pausing a moment to admire her womanhood.

"Oh..." Sadie cooed as Megan's tongue parted the folds of her entrance. She jolted as Megan eagerly found her clit. Now Alan moved close, kissing Sadie's tits and lips as his mother excited her lovebox. She pulled him to her, lips, and tongues entwinned. Her breath became erratic as Alan looked at her, his girlfriend, being eaten out by his mother.

"Oooh... " She moan, then, "Oh... Oh... Ah!" Sadie screamed as the climax hit. Alan just watched this incredible scene, this breath-taking woman, brought to an orgasm by Megan.

The orgasm over, Megan climbed on top of Sadie for a deep kiss, then received one from Alan.

"Let's move to my room." Megan offered, getting up. The other's followed, and in her room, Megan made her request, "Make love. I want to see both of you make love."

Alan turned to Sadie and kissed her as she felt his cock hard press against her. Sadie took the lead. She wanted him inside her, NOW! pressing him to the bed, she straddled him then let his shaft slip into her dripping slit.

Now it was Megan's turn to watch, as her son's cock slipped inside this ebony goddess. She lay next to Alan as his rod penetrated Sadie's inner sanctum. Sadie road and road, feeling him sliding in her canal. Megan moved beside Sadie as she continued to ride his manhood. She wanted to see Sadie cum, to feel her cum on her son's cock. She kissed Sadie's neck as finger's found her swollen clit.

Sadie was panted when she turned to Megan, eyes mad in heat. Megan pressed her clit as Sadie came, grabbing Megan for support as Alan's hands kneaded her tits.

"Fuck! Alan!" She gasped as the orgasm subsided.

"Cum in her!" Megan declared.

He rolled Sadie on her back and now on top, began pumping his manhood into her. Megan watched; her son, wild with sexual desire, fucking his girlfriend in front of her. At this moment she wanted one thing, to see him cum; to see him in the ecstasy of orgasm. He continued thrusting into this dark beauty with delirious passion.

"Mmm... Ohh... Agh..." He groaned, as he came again, releasing his sperm into Sadie's welcoming vagina. And Sadie came, overcome by his passion and his cock buried inside her.

Megan took pleasure in seeing her son's orgasm, his ecstasy. It seemed more satisfying than her own.

"That was beautiful." Megan told them before giving each a kiss. Alan slipped beside Sadie and the three hugged, with Sadie in the middle, feeling this moment, this barrier broken.

"A workday awaits. Come." Megan told them before getting ready for bed. The three soon returned and Megan found her lovers on each side of her. And the touch of their skin on hers.

****

Next morning Megan woke to find she want not alone in bed. Her lovers and a passionate night were quickly recalled. A brief feeling of guilt was swept aside. She only cared about how they made her feel.

"Wake up." She whispered, with a kiss on each of her new lovers. Little was said as everyone got ready for the day. In the kitchen, Sadie took the hands of her lovers. "I won't come tonight. I think you and Alan need an evening alone." She said, turning to Megan.

Megan smiled her understanding and kissed Sadie on the cheek.

That evening Megan arrived home to find Alan already making dinner. He greeted her with a long tender kiss. "Nothing fancy." He told her. "But I haven't cooked for you in a while."

Megan smiled at the gesture, but her thoughts were already on getting him in her bed. Through dinner they tried making conversation, but the one subject, making love, seemed out of bounds.

After they cleaned up, Megan came up behind Alan and put her arms around him. "Come to bed." She whispered in his ear.

He turned her and they kissed passionately, hands feeling each other. She led him to her bed and offered him the chance to undress her. His hands nervously unbuttoned her blouse. He put it aside as she turned her back to him, allowing him to unsnap her bra. As it slid off, she pulled his hands to her full breasts. He fondled them and planted a kiss of her neck. Megan pressed against him and felt his growing bulge.

"Unzip me." She asked. Kneeling, he unzipped her black skirt and pulled it off with her panties then stood. Now he paused to admire his mother's lovely nude form, taking it in. The night before seemed a passionate blur, but now he could fully admire her.

"My turn!" Megan declared as she pulled his shirt off, followed by unbuckling his belt and dropping his jeans. Now kneeling, and inches in front of her was his hard manhood. She looked at him then back to his cock, as she caressed it lovingly. Her kissed it before Alan pulled her up to him for another deep kiss before pulling her to the bed.

Side-by-side, hands were feeling each other as tongues intertwined. Soon his face was in Megan's cleavage, kissing and sucking each ample breast. She looked at him, taking pleasure in his attraction to her tits. Megan, leaned over him, offering her how pendulous breasts for his full enjoyment. Alan sucked her nipples with abandon, driven by some primal urge as she enjoyed his lavish attention to them.

Megan started working her way down his lean body, but Alan turned her on her back. "Let me make love to you first." As he kissed a tit one more time before moving further down.

Her breath quickened in anticipation and closed her eyes as his tongue traced a path to her navel then a thigh. He knelt between her parted legs, letting his hands trace the curves of her supple body as he admired it again.

"Oh, Love... Oh!" She gasped as his tongue probed the folds of her entrance. She shuddered and instinctively grabbed his head as his tongue dove in. Soon she was restless in wild passion as her son pleasured her sensitive womanhood. Alan wanted desperately to please her; to show her his love in a way that was forbidden just the day before.