Voyeur Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby! Yes. Oh... Oohhh..." She came fast, her body pulsing with orgasmic pleasure.

"Fuck!" She called breathlessly as she came down. She slipped next to him and drove her tongue into his mouth passionately. "Damn!" She declared again. "You can do that to me anytime!"

He held her in his arms as she basked in the afterglow.

Megan had slid under the sheets. No nightgown tonight, she wanted the sensuous feeling of the sheets on her skin. Her mind was on what she heard from his room and thinking about what they would be doing. A hand was between her legs now, parting the folds of her entrance and she tried to imagine the two of them down the hall, making love. Megan bit a pillow as a finger found her clit. Slowly, so slowly, she brought herself to a climax, thinking about them.

Alan's rod was fully erect by now, feeling his exotic love next to him. He sat up on the edge of the bed. Sadie straddled him, enveloping his rod in her warm pussy. He sucked on a tit then kissed her. Her breasts, her lips, in easy reach of his mouth. And the rest of her ebony skin in reach of his hands.

Sadie ground on his cock slowly, there was no hurry tonight. They kissed and hugged, feeling themselves joined. She began riding him as she looked him in the eyes; their physical and emotional connection growing.

"Alan, God... So good..." She murmured. She began riding him harder. He loved seeing her so hot. Faster and faster, until it hit.

"Oh... Ah..." she called as her body convulsed in another orgasm.

Alan kept in control of himself despite how seeing her like this turned him on. As she came down their lips locked in passion again. Alan flipped her on her back and got between her legs. He put his arms under her knees and lifted her legs up, giving him perfect access to her lovebox.

She guided his cock home and he thrust as deep as he could. Both moaned as eyes locked again, feeling the mutual intensity of their lovemaking.

"Fuck... Yes! Put your cum in me!" She urged him as he pounded her hard.

It wasn't long. This gorgeous woman, desiring his seed. He groaned as he filled her womb with his sperm.

Feeling his pounding, his unleashing his cum deep inside her, she wrapped her arms around him as another orgasm hit her. Both were moaning in animal lust as his glands unloaded their load.

Both breathless, he collapsed on her, her hands feeling his body. Their eyes met again, and he kissed her tenderly.

Alan rolled next to her then pulled her close. They said nothing but much was felt. Sadie felt the pull of love. But she didn't want to say it yet. She wondered how he felt.

They prepared for the night then fell asleep in each other's arms for the first time.

*****

Sadie woke Saturday morning to find Alan asleep. She looked at him, admiringly. No one had made her feel like this before. Or gave her such orgasms. She nibbled his neck until he woke. Alan pulled her for a long slow kiss, his hands caressing her. Soon her hand was around his growing cock as his was between her legs. They both knew what they wanted.

Satisfied she was ready, he scissored her, positioning his cock at her entrance and pressed it in. Sadie's mouth gaped feeling him inside her. Alan slowly pumped as they kissed tenderly. Slowly, he pumped a little faster, his ardor rising.

"Cum inside me." she whispered.

Her words were too much.

"Ugh..." he groaned as he filled her womb again with his cum.

Sadie held him as his cock spasmed inside her, taking pleasure in his orgasm, his seed filling her.

When is was over he looked at her. "You didn't cum."

"It's okay. I enjoyed just feeling you cum inside me. Come, time to get up."

"You can have the shower first." He offered.

"I should have brought a nightgown or a robe." She said.

"Mom is likely in the kitchen. And the bathroom is just across the hall."

"You don't want to join me?" She asked.

"I don't want to push mom's offer." he answered.

Sadie slipped to the bathroom quicky. A few minutes later she returned, wrapped in a towel.

Alan was laying in the bed naked. "God! You look hot in that towel, Sadie."

She let it drop to the floor. "Better than this?" She asked coyly.

He quickly went to her and kissed her passionately.

Sadie pulled away, "Go take a shower." She ordered with a laugh.

He did and Sadie put on shorts and a T-shirt she brought. And no bra. She headed to the kitchen and found Megan there.

"Morning Megan." She called.

Megan looked up from her mug to find this lovely creature with a warm smile and two nipples poking through her T-shirt. Thoughts of her lovemaking to her son last night flashed in her mind.

"Morning Sadie. Coffee is there. Alan up?"

"Yes. In the shower."

"Surprised you two didn't shower together." Megan replied with a wry look.

Sadie laughed. "I think having his mom around has his, uh..."

"Shy?" Megan responded. "Silly. I wish I had a good place to make love when I was in college. So yes, I understand."

As Megan stood to get another cup, Sadie hugged her. "Thanks, Alan has a great mom."

Megan could feel those nipples pressing against her. It was both uncomfortable and arousing.

"So, Megan, I haven't heard about you love life."

"Oh, well... I'm not sure..." She groped for words.

Just then Alan appeared. "Morning." He said.

"Morning." Megan responded. "Oh Sadie, help yourself to breakfast." She added, changing the subject. "So, what your plans today?" She asked.

"Oh, don't know." Sadie chimed in.

"Well, it's a lovely day. And I'll be closing the pool soon. May be your last chance to enjoy it."

"Oh, well... I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"Ah. Listen, I've got some errands to run, and I'll be back at three. So, you can skinny dip in private until then if you want."

Alan stared at his mother.

"Come on. It's not like you haven't seen each other by now." Megan added.

"That sounds fun!" Sadie declared. "Thanks."

They ate breakfast and later Megan headed out. The two headed to Alan's room and stripped.

"God! I've never swam naked in the pool in my life." Alan exclaimed.

Sadie, nude except for her glasses, standing before him, she took his hand. "Well, a first for us both."

Alan grabbed some towels, and they headed out in the warm sun. hand-in hand they waded into the water. They spent the time hugging and kissing, hands free to explore. After an hour or so they go out.

"Ready for lunch?" Alan asked.

She nodded and, still naked, they headed to the kitchen for sandwiches. Back by the pool they ate lunch followed by basking in the warm sun in the lounge chairs.

Megan returned a little earlier than she said. It was a most internal conflict. She hoped they were decent, yet she hoped to catch them by the pool. As she entered the kitchen she peeked outside. There they were, side-by-side, nude. She stopped and admired Sadie's lovely form, but also that she was playing with Alans semi-hard cock. She was shocked and aroused. She did want to see it and now felt guilty for it.

Megan went back to the car, grabbed a bag of groceries, and called loudly, "Hi! I'm back."

Sadie and Alan quickly wrapped themselves in towels and she grabbed her glasses then headed to the kitchen.

"Oh hi, you two. Enjoy the pool?" Megan asked with a smirk.

"Oh, uh, yes." Sadie replied, a bit embarrassed as the two headed to Alan's room. There the towels fell, and they embraced in passionate kissing.

"You got me so hot out there." He said. Alan removed her glasses and pushed Sadie to the bed. He wanted to get off one more time but knew she needed it to. He buried his head between her legs and quickly went to work on her clit.

"Fuck!" She moaned, grabbing his head.

His tongue worked hard, and Sadie responded. When He felt she was close he climbed on top of her. Sadie looked at him as he held his rod at her pussy and pressed it in.

"Oh yes!" She hissed, grabbing his ass, encouraging him to go deep. He pounded hard and she responded. Sadie was moaning and that made Alan even more passionate. Then it hit.

Sadie arched her back and issued a muffled screech in Alan's neck as the orgasm hit. With that, he came, pumping his cum inside her again. Both orgasms seemed to amplify each other as both groaned in ecstasy.

When it was over, they shared a kiss.

"Your mom will wonder what's keeping us." Sadie said.

They dressed and returned to the kitchen to find Megan finishing up.

"Thank you for the pool time. It was great." Sadie declared.

"Any time." came the reply. "But next time I suggest a bathing suit."

"I do have to get back soon. I've neglected a paper I have to write." Sadie said.

I hope you'll stay for dinner." Megan asked. "Alan knows how to use the grill at least."

It was agreed and they had burgers outside in the mild Autumn air. Finally, time came for Alan to drive her back. Megan saw them to the door. Alan went out first and Megan put a hand on Sadie's shoulder.

"Sadie, it's been lovely having you. And I hope I'll see more of you."

Sadie replied with a big grin and a kiss on the cheek then headed to the car.

He saw Sadie to her dorm, and they kissed goodbyes. "See you Monday."

Back home. Megan was watching TV. "Well, Alan, you have a winner there."

"Yes," He smile, and headed to his room.

*****

The week was busy for all, and it wasn't until Wednesday that Sadie came to their home. She drove herself this time, needing to get back for an early class. In his room they began passionate lovemaking. And again, Megan couldn't resist and crept down the hall to listen in.

They had each had one orgasm and now Alan was on top, driving his hard cock deep into Sadie's welcoming pussy.

"Uh... Uh..." Megan could hear Sadie grunt with each thrust of his shaft deep inside her. And the sound of the bed creaking added to the image in Megan's mind as the two young lovers fucked. She stayed and listed to the rising passions.

"Oh... Ah..." Sadie moaned.

Megan grabbed her tit and could tell Sadie was having an orgasm, followed by Alan's grunts declaring he was planting his seed in Sadie. Megan slipped back to her room and the ritual repeated. One hand on her breast as the other frigged herself to an orgasm while she imagined what she just heard.

Back in his room Sadie was stroking his back in post-orgasmic bliss. "Baby! Fuck. So intense." She mumbled. "But I should get back tonight."

They dressed and Alan saw her to her car.

"Friday?" He asked.

"Friday." followed by a delicate, long kiss.

*****

Friday, Sadie came for dinner. Then Megan headed to the living room as the two lovers headed to his room. Both were comfortable making love now while Megan was in the same house. Alan began what was now a ritual of removing Sadie's glasses before they undressed and fell into each other's arms on the bed.

This time they tried a sixty-nine with Sadie on top. Between slurps and moans, they brought each other to climax. They laid side-by-side now, satisfied for the moment, then shared kisses and hugs.

Megan again gave in to the temptation of listening in. Near the door she could hear their pillow talk.

"I brought my swimsuit. Hope the weather is good tomorrow." She heard Sadie say.

"Should be. Mom says she wants to get in a swim too before the weather turns cool."

"You mom keeps her figure under wraps. But it looks good from what I can tell. I guess I'll get to see it tomorrow."

"Yeah, I guess she does." Alan replied with a nervous chuckle. Sadie had touched on his secret attraction.

Megan turned in. She didn't want to pry too much into the talk. But she did note Sadie's comment. Maybe she'll give her a good look.

The lovers continued and Sadie saw he was hard again. She rode him until he came inside her, bringing Sadie to a climax as well.

****

Next morning Megan greeted the lovers as she enjoyed her coffee. "Looks like it's going to be hot. I'm heading to the pool soon. I hope you brought a suit."

"Yes!" Sadie exclaimed. "Can't wait."

After some chit chat, Megan left. Then as Alan and Sadie were cleaning up from breakfast, Megan appeared in quite a bikini. Both looked at her slack jawed. If Sadie wondered about her figure there was no doubt now. She did have a great figure. And a pair of tits barely contained by her top.

"Uh, wow mom, I haven't seen you in that in a while."

"I'm going to get as much sun as I can while I can." She responded before sashaying out the door to the pool. The two just watched her fine form disappear. Sadie and Alan looked at each other then headed to change.

By time they appeared Megan was in the pool. Now it was her turn to admire. Sadie's bikini was small and barely covered her firm breasts. But it was Alan. She'd seen him in his tight suit before. But this time she looked at his crotch and imagined that cock, fucking Sadie. The two joined her in the pool.

Sadie snuck looks at Megan and her large breast floating in the pool. And Alan noticed both.

After a while Megan got out, dried off then lay on a lounge chair. The two watched as she rubbed on some lotion on then closed her eyes feeling the sun's rays. They hugged and snuck kisses while Megan wasn't watching. They finally got out too. Megan looked at them as they dried off. "It's lovely in the sun."

As they moved to the chairs next to her, Megan rolled over to her back.

"Don't get a burn." Sadie warned.

"Just a few minutes." Megan replied.

"I can put some lotion on you if you'd like."

The idea of Sadie rubbing lotion of her appealed to Megan. "Thanks."

Sadie sat on the edge of her chair and poured some lotion on her hands and proceeded to rub Megan's back.

"Mmm, that feels nice." Megan said dreamily.

Sadie said nothing. She moved to her legs, rubbing up and down. She traced near the inside of her thigh. Megan parted her legs a bit so she could apply it to her inner thigh too.

Sadie was feeling bold. She untied Megan's top, so she had free reign of her back. She took long strokes up and down her back. Megan was in bliss, feeling her fingers. Sadie resisted planting a kiss on her back and retied her top.

"There." Sadie said and returned to her lounge chair. She saw Alan, bug eyed watching.

They spent the day leisurely around the pool. By afternoon Megan announced she got enough sun and headed in. Finally, the two could talk.

"Damn Alan, your mom is hot!"

"You spent plenty of time putting lotion on her." He smirked.

"Jealous?"

Alan blushed. He was a bit. Sadie could see he was turned on by it all and new thoughts filled her mind. They finally returned to the house and Megan asked if Sadie was staying the night. With a smile Sadie said she was.

"Then let me take two to out to eat."

Reservations were made at her favorite bistro, and they changed.

The women were seated opposite each other with Alan between them. Though the meal the women exchanged glances. Megan wondered if she was flirting.

Back home the lovers turned in and Megan plopped in front of the TV.

In bed, Sadie started. "God, you mom is hot."

"I didn't know you went in for women." He joked.

"Oh, I experimented with other girls."

He looked at her with surprise.

"Does that turn to on? Do you think about me and your mom."

"Uh... I mean..."

"Ha! Alan, it's okay if you find your mom hot. I mean, she is gorgeous."

Alan looked pensively, then a smile crossed his face. He felt he could confide his secret to Sadie.

"Yeah, is it weird? But I do find mom hot."

"Not weird, No. You're allowed a fantasy. Would you like to make believe I'm Megan?"

Alan looked at her, conflicted. But Sadie could see he was turned on by the idea. She pulled him for a deep kiss then, propped up on pillows, pulled him to her breasts.

"My tits aren't as big as Megan's but close enough." Pressing his face to her breasts. "Suck on mommy's tits, go on."

He did, closing his eyes imagining his mother's breasts.

Megan's curiosity got to her again. She turned off the TV and snuck down the hall for a listen. Megan blushed at what the heard.

"That's it, suck my tits. Do you like sucking on Mom's tits. Feels so good!" She heard Sadie say.

'Mom's tits!' Were they roll playing? Was Alan making believe he was making love to her own breast? Megan grabbed a tit and squeezed it, imagining her son sucking on a tit, but who's.

"Fuck! Alan..." Sadie sighed. "Make love to Mom's pussy!" She ordered.

"Gladly." Megan heard Alan whisper.

"Oh... Yes... There... Oh... Yes! Lick mommy's clit!" Megan heard.

Now Megan heard moans and slurps and she knew that Sadie was playing the role of her, as Alan eagerly ate his make-believe mother. She realized her hand was working her clit now. Shocked by her own arousal, she slipped into her room. There, she pleasured herself to an orgasm. Then, reflecting on what she heard, she stimulated herself again and convulsed to one more climax.

That night, all three slept soundly, comforted by multiply orgasms.

Sunday morning was cooler. The lovers planned to spend the day in the park. After a leisurely breakfast, Megan saw them off. Feeling the warm sun despite the cool air, she decided to sunbath. And as the lovers would be gone for the day, she decided to go natural. After a few chores, she stripped, applied some lotion, then, wrapped in just a towel, went to the lounge chair and dropped the towel, exposing herself to the warm rays. She laid there a while, dozing, and thinking about the lovers.

Sadie and Alan arrived with groceries. As they entered the kitchen, they both saw her. Megan's beautiful form, naked by the pool. Alan had never seen her nude before. Both stared at the vision a minute.

"Alan! don't embarrass your mom. Go to the car like you bringing the groceries." Sadie said, taking command.

A voice snapped Megan out of the sleep. "Megan! Alan will be here any second."

She looked to see Sadie walking to her.

"Fuck!" Megan cried. She got up and wrapped the towel around her, giving Sadie a good view of her fine figure.

"I'm so sorry, Megan. We decided to cook for you tonight. If I'd known..."

"Sadie! It's my fault. I shouldn't have indulged myself. Or at least not have dozed off."

Megan entered the kitchen to find Alan and the groceries. Alan found his mom, a bit flustered, in nothing but a towel, exposing her fabulous cleavage.

"We're cooking tonight, Mom." He said to a flush faced Megan.

"That's sweet of you both. Now, I have to change." She said. and scampered off.

The lovers made dinner and, even if it wasn't anything special, Megan appreciated the gesture.

After, Alan announced he had to be at school early next morning, so the two turned in as Megan sat in front of the TV.

As Sadie returned from the bathroom, she found Alan naked in bed. "Oh my God! I left my glasses in the bathroom."

"Come here. You don't need them." He asked.

Sadie slipped her towel off and moved in next to him. "Megan has a hot body."

"I've never seen her naked before!"

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Well, she is my mom. But... yeah."

"I liked what I saw too. Can you imagine that beautiful body making love to you?" Sadie asked before moving in for a kiss. She grabbed his stiffening rod. "Making love to your cock." She added before slipping down his body.

The temptation had become routine for Megan. This time would be different. She went to her room and put on a silk robe then slipped down the hall. Quietly she listened.

"Mmm..." She heard Sadie say between slurps.

"Fuck, Mom! Suck it." Alan whispered.

Megan realized; he was imagining it was HER sucking his cock. She reached through the robe and probed her moistening slit.

"God, that's so good!" He continued.

Megan could hear the bed creek as Alan moaned. "Mom! Yes... Agh! Agh..."

He was cumming. Cumming in Sadie's mouth. Or was it her mouth? Megan drove her fingers deep and clasped her other hand over her mouth as her own orgasm hit. She was cumming with her own son, as she listened to him. She heard him continue to moan as he climaxed while her finger worked furiously, extending her own.