All Comments on 'Voyeur Pt. 01'

by Bacon4u2

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What's so erotic about this

just another cuckold story. What else is new? Dime a dozen anymore. The wimps will love you, gather round cucks and get your fix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
gay section

your not to bright, head to the gay section and you'll be very happy and write all you want,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excuse Me

Was this room at some insane asylum? She played her part to the hilt, perfectly and yet you had seemingly made him somewhat of a straight man, not in so many words but - he didn't utter all the cuckold phrases and lame wimp cucky moanings. She was totally into it. Surprise, if this guy has any balls, they're divorced the next day...she is into screwing other guys...good for her. Typically, as any slut wife she is sure to remind him and convince him this is his idea and then, the 'Blindfold...huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking Yikes

Gay wimp ass husbands, wives that can't stand husband, how could anyone, even someone retarded as this, think this is loving wives. Dude, because they don't have the right spot, put your bullshit in gay or fetish, and please don't have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You sick fuck cucks are insane.

You really are fucked up aren't you?. All the worlds cucks stand together and fuck up what was once a good site. Well done you insane sick fuckers. I hope all your non-loving wives cut your balls off and stick them down your throats. You don't use them any more so why do you have them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just an observation

I only read the titles of these types of stories, then usually the authors bio. I am always amazed at how ALMOST always in this type of story the authors are so quick to post how they don't want to here negative comments. Why do they read when they don't like the stories? I have no idea. But I always have wondered why you and your wive stood before God and friends recited your vows and then paid them absolutely no attention. Not to worry though this will get old sooner or later. You will get tired of the disrespect or she will find your replacement accidentally of course. Never meant for this to happen honey. And gonna be so sad but so common.

LincolukmaleLincolukmaleabout 14 years ago
interesting start

really enjoyed story so far. One of my fantaies to be tied to a chair whilst wife enjoys being a slut with another guy;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Gays please move these stupid stories to Gay Male section

This is getting ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot start

Ignore these tortured souls who must read fantasies that they supposedly detest.

Get back to writing.

dennydog44dennydog44about 14 years ago
Hot story

Very hot story...had me stroking my cock! Keep up the good work in part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Does Anyone

Want to know the little gay guy sitting at his computer jacking off to this, didn't think so, yuck. Your mom will kick your ass if you make a mess doggg. Ha Ha Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a piece of garbage.

You really had to dig deep in the barrel for this disgusting trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I loved it. I wish my wife would do this for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Take this cuck shit to the gay section

WTF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Gay, Gay, Gay

No true man would go for this. This should be in the Gay section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A loving Wife would not do that.

I would love to watch my wife go wild with a very well hung guy, but if she tried any of that gay crap, that would be the end of it. No way does a straight man want another guy's cum anywhere on or in his mouth, hands, etc... here's a clue, if there is gay crap in it, it belongs in the gay section. It's like with incest in a story, just a little bit in the story and it belongs in the incest section. Like if the wife's brother was also in the room and they did anything together at all, the story would be put in the incest section. Well same with gay stuff. We straight men don't want to read it and it totally ruins the story for us.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
His fantasy was to watch her getting fucked

With the blindfold on what would be the point to the whole affair. He needs to kick her ass for that trick after she is finished fucking her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ARGGG

Angie please do this to me, this is so fucking hot can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

Ignore all the Idiots that profess to be so pure. This was a great story and there are so many men that would love to see their wives getting a hard cock. It made my imagination renew itself -- not to mention my cock

hotmetalmanhotmetalmanalmost 14 years ago
Please write more

I loved this story. I am looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cumming out of the closet?

All you guys are just mad cause you were wanking it to is story and you got a litle too close to that bi curious side of yourself you can't stand. Self revulsion is an ugly thing. Every strait man should suck a cock every now and then, will do good!

By the way, the dude with the Jesus mongering bullshit. You Clicked on a story on a sex site entitled voyeur. Exactly what part of that falls in line with all those lies you tell your fellow chosen-few about yourself every Sunday?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nothing

No respect, certainly no love equals the divorce she deserves. JUST STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

All these haters! I have had the ultimate of my wife doing a guy half her age for my viewing pleasure. I watched hidden in the closet, while my wife and our nieces husband sucked and fucked. I got to watch my wife have multiple orgasms. I got to watch her suck his cock, and look at me while doing so. She looked so hot! Guys love to watch porn, but do not want it to be their wife. Hell, I want every porn star to be my wife. And licking up the mess afterward, was my treat! Fuck all the haters. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT , CHEERS !!!

NO RATING

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Love Restrained Husband Stories

I read several versions of a story entitled The Joke where a man's wife and their neighbor handcuff the husband to a pipe in the basement. Then they left him and went upstairs to the bedroom. The husband listened to the unmistakable sounds of his wife and neighbor engaged in what could only be wild sex. When they come down to release the bloody husband, they realize they are in serious legal problems and try to make the husband believe it was only a joke and that they had not engaged in any actual sex. All of the subsequent sequels were lacking.

What I prefer is that the husband was tightly restrained where he could not injure himself and he must listen to them humiliate and disrespect him and indicate that they worked several months getting familiar with each other's body and having all kinds of sex with one another. Also, the wife was telling every female friend and neighbor, in detail, of how she was cuckolding her husband. And her loving neighbor was likewise telling all of the men that knew the husband of their activities, leading up to the ultimate betrayal of the husband. I think you are ideal for the story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sick

Sick cuckold shit. One of the lowest forms of human existence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He may be a cuckold for the minute

But she's going to be divorced soon. She shows her husband that she has no love or respect for him. None. SO why would any man, with even an ounce of pride and self respect stay married to the bitch? She changes the rules and does exactly what she wants to do. The words "manipulative" and "control freak" come to mind. No way he stays married to her.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous