All Comments on 'Voyeur Pt. 03'

by Bacon4u2

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Gay

This has no business in loving wives, this is very gay and has no love at all. What a pitiful life, its funny and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
disclaimer

read your disclaimer how fucking dumb are you go to another genre you said try that yourself you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Are there any straight men left on LIT?

Gay story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Golly

Not hard to figure who's Momma and sister are out on the streets, save your money and you can fuck your momma, wannawhiteboy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story please continue

Love these stories hot as can be. Nothing wrong with sucking your wifes lovers cock and cum. All tastes so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's Offical

Two fags, wannawhiteboy and mr. annon dick slurper think its hot, everybody else thinks it's gay dog shit in the wrong section. Even the boys that like it, its because it's gay. You a nasty little boy. Yuck.

ChastizedChastizedabout 14 years ago
5 Stars

Great stuff for sure!!

Keep em cumming alright?

Thanks

hidden_selfhidden_selfalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

I feel like you read some of my most secret, most nasty fantasies. Forcing unwilling men to do things they would normally never consider, in order to please me? That's sexy on more levels that I can, at this moment, adequately articulate. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so

if i understand this right, the loving wife gets off on turning the hubby into a fag, and it sounds like the hubby was well on his way to turning out to be a fag anyhow. holy lack of erotic, batman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh yes

I would love to find a cock for my husband to suck. And no, he's not gay. Very hot. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Find a new wife

She certainly doesn't like you at all. Since you can't trust her, just divorce her. What a bitch.

brupdtbrupdtover 10 years ago
>>> Love it

For the life of me, I don't understand the negative comments on this and the other stories by this talented writer. If you don't like the theme or the content, move on. Personally, I find Bacon4u2's writing incredibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Heh

For the life of me, I don't understand the positive comments on this and the other stories by this untalented fag of a writer. If you don't like the theme or the content, join with me in asking the author and fans of this bullshit to move on to the gay forum. Personally, I find Bacon4u2's writing incredibly sickening as it neither represents a decent woman or a straight man.

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
Sucking cock of another man

If it is man to man then it is Gay but if your wife makes you suck then it is the ultimate level of cuckold.

Very few are lucky or fortunate to respect the lover of wife by sucking the pleasure meat.

So cuck friends

Leave gay comments and if opportunity arise do respect.

That's Ultimate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written, pathetic, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Post this crap in gay male

And while you're at it, TRY and think logically. No man would be SO stupid as to force his dick into another man's mouth. When Don put his cock into Hubby's mouth, he pulled back a bloody stump. The human jaw produces an insane amount of pressure. Biting off a dick would be no problem. End of the affair. End of Don's days of ever having sex again. End of the marriage. Stupid, poorly thought out story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuck

Cuck, whore, gay male drivel. You say you like to push boundaries, but I think you are just a troll asshole.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Just more proof that studies and statistics all clearly show cucks to be gay men in denial or bisexual men in denial.

Sadly the poor pathetic pussy haters use stories like these to release that pent up sexual repression they live with. Thats why I always tell them to come out of the closet. Its much easier to live and breathe as the person you are hiding from.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous