Voyeur to a watersports lover

Story Info
A voyeur watches people in a alley at night and finds love.
3k words
4.63
5.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in the city in a unit on the ground floor. I have a back door into a dead-end alley, and there is a back door to a bar and restaurant. There is a rubbish skip, and it can be a bit of a mess. In the first week, I was woken up by the noise and kind of knew that was going to happen, but the place was very cheap. I went down and looked out a small side window beside the door, and there was a guy taking a piss and his girlfriend squatting down doing the same. There was a security light there, so I could see them, and because my unit was dark, I hoped they could not see me. I could see her bald pussy, so it was my lucky night, so to speak. 

Ten minutes later, two girls squatted down and peed. Both trimmed. Hiding behind the skip gave them privacy from the road, but it gave me the perfect view. I went to bed two hours later. I had cum three times to the show, but I was so tired at work the next day. This went on from Thursday night to early Sunday morning. 

On Sunday afternoon, I went out, and the place was full of small tissues and smelled badly of dried piss. The owner of the restaurant came out and complained about the mess. I suggested I could clean it up for a few free meals, and he was happy with that. So every Saturday and Sunday, I hosed the pavement down to clean the piss and picked up the trash and put it in the bin. I got three meals a week. I wore some very heavy gloves while I did this. 

Then I decided I could not stay up perving and needed a better way. I brought some very small surveillance cameras, drilled through the wooden door frame, and hard-wired them to my computer. One from above and one at ground level. The setup cost me a lot, but in the end, it was worth it. You could not see them, and I used a small motion detector because I didn't want to waste hard drive space. 

After a few small adjustments, I could sleep the night away as I got used to the noise, and every evening I went through the videos. During the week, the chef was fucking the girl doing the dishwashing. He either fucked her bent over or she gave him a blowjob. I would see at least three girls a night and delete the guy videos. I never showed anyone and had them encrypted, as I had faces on camera. You would see guys getting blowjobs from girls often and a bit of guy-on-guy action, which was interesting but did nothing for me. 

One night, two girls spent half an hour making out. I've seen a girl piss in a guy's mouth and a few guys piss in a girl's mouth. But watching girls pee was fun. The drunker they were, the less they cared about wiping. Some would fall over into their piss as they were so drunk, but friends would help them up and laugh hard. 

One night I heard a girl squeal as I had just gotten home from being at a friend's place. I looked, and there was a 20-year-old woman lying face down, jeans down at her knees, and not moving. I was a little worried and went out to see how she was. She was so drunk that she was now asleep. I woke her up, and she made no sense. The guy from the restaurant came out as I was trying to get her up. When we did, I pulled her panties and jeans up; they were wet from her peeing and the ground. She had a bald pussy and massive lips sticking out. We sat her on a kerb, and she made no sense. We didn't know what to do next, but we knew if we left her there, she would most likely end up getting taken advantage of. We brought her into my place and sat her on the floor next to the bathroom, as we both commented that something may come out from each end at some point.

He had to get back and said good luck, laughing away. I sat on a chair, wondering what to do. She woke up after half an hour and wondered where she was. It took her a while to understand that she was in no state to do anything. She was funny as hell and a happy drunk. 

She said she needed to pee, and I helped her up and walked her into the toilet. I left her as she was pushing her jeans down. I heard her say fuck a few times and then a thud, then fuck a little louder, and then "Help", please. She had fallen over again, but her jeans were at her ankles and her panties on. Looking at them, she had forgotten to take them off when she peed, as they were very wet. I got her up and tried to get her jeans up, but she said fuck them and kicked them off. 

I sat her on a chair, and she fell asleep and snorted like no one else. I found her a blanket and put it over her. Then I didn't know what to do next. If I went to bed, what if she woke up before me and freaked out? I just sat in the chair opposite her and slept on and off. It was around 10.30 a.m. when she woke up. Looked at me and just said, Okay, what did I do, and where am I?" 

I laughed and asked her if she wanted the facts or just the good bits. "Give it to me straight, please." 

"Well, I found you with your jeans and panties down in the alley, asleep after peeing there. The restaurant owner next door helped me pick you up and dress you; we brought you into my place, and then you took your jeans down and pissed through your panties on the toilet; then I got you into the chair, and you fell asleep." 

"Did I break or ruin anything?" 

"No" 

"That's good for a change; I am Tania." 

"Kevin, do you want anything to eat or a coffee?" 

Coffee, please, and where is the toilet?" 

I pointed to the door and told her that she would find her jeans in there. As she stood up, she held onto the blanket, but her rear was still showing, and it was cute and just perfect, I thought. She came out with the blanket around her, and she looked a little apprehensive. I asked if she needed anything, and she asked if she could wash her jeans and panties, as they were not that clean. I laughed and said, Of course, showed her where it was, and suggested we could dry them as well. She looked relieved and thanked me many times. 

We talked about how she was out with her friends and got separated from them, then the booze must have hit her and she forgot what happened from there. Something she was used to, from what I could tell. She was very pretty and had a nice body--not fat or skinny. Nice pussy and rear from what I have seen so far. She thanked me for not taking advantage of her, and to date, she has been lucky so far. She was pretty cool and understood that her drinking was a problem, but she loved having fun. It had been nearly a year since she had a blackout like this. 

She was feeling better, and I offered her some bacon and eggs, and she said yes. By the time we finished the food, her jeans and panties were washed, and I put them in the dryer. I wish I had snuck a sniff before we washed them. 

We talked about what she did and what I did--just a general chat. She noticed someone putting trash in the dumpster through the small window by the door, and she asked what she had seen there at night. I sort of said not much--the occasional person pissing and a few having sex. She laughed and said a drunk girl asleep on the pavement was, I guess, the last one. I told her I heard her squealing and thought she hurt herself. She laughed harder and asked if I had ever watched rather than reacting to a noise. I explained that when I first moved in, I had seen a few things and then stopped looking, which was true in some parts. 

"I love to watch some guy pissing and someone having sex," Tania explained. 

I asked, "Why?  

"I am a voyeur." 

"So what have you seen, then?" I asked. 

"I saw couples in the sand dunes. I watched guys piss at concerts and go into the men's toilets at bars because I couldn't wait. Guys will deliberately put their cocks in their jeans when a girl goes in there." 

"You are one, then; do you also expose yourself to guys?" I asked 

She laughed, Well, if they are pissing behind the trees at a concert, I would have to be doing the same.

"So you're an exhibitionist and voyeur, then?" 

"And you are a voyeur to"  she pointed out to me

We agreed, and she went on to tell me about watching a couple fuck at the beach and knowing people were watching them. She explained she had a boyfriend at the time, and he was with her, but he wouldn't do what they were doing. She wanted to, but he said he couldn't. He thought it was his idea to go there anyway, but I planted the idea months earlier, and he suggested it when we were at a beach. A beach I knew of. 

I was getting to like this girl; she was 10 years younger than me and had turned 20 a month ago. I told her it would be fun to watch and be watched at the beach or something similar. I asked her if she had done anything other than let guys watch her pee at a concert. She has flashed guys when wearing a short skirt and got guys hard at sports shoe shops a few times. My cock was liking her stories. 

Tania asked me what I had seen through the window and every detail. I explained that for the first two weeks, I didn't sleep much over the weekends. I said most women can't get their jeans, skirts, and panties down quick enough; they are desperate when they come down here. You see all different kinds of pussies; some have guys with them, and they watch them piss. But most guys piss on the wall, and most women piss facing my back door. No one can see me as I have the lights off and the security light is bright enough to help. I watched guys fuck girls bent over, getting their cock sucked, and even two guys fuck each other a few times. I clean the place for the restaurant owner, as he hates the mess, and it smells better now. He gives me free meals to keep it clean. 

She looked at me for a while and said, "You perv more than you told me." 

I went red and nodded yes. She was quiet again and then asked me, "I want to watch with you?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Next Friday night, I am going to bring you dinner, and then I want to watch through the window with you." 

"What are you sure of, Tania?" 

We swapped numbers as she left, and I honestly thought she would never text me. But on a Wednesday night, she sent me a picture of a guy pissing behind a tree she had seen out walking. It was so far away. On Friday night, she arrived around 9:00 p.m., and we had KFC. The bars around started filling up, and usually the first people would be around 10.30 p.m. She was impatient and kept asking when The first group was four guys: three pissed on the wall and one on the dumpster. He had a fat cock and was uncircumcised. She was so excited by that

Then a couple came down, and he pissed on the wall, and she faced us, a very bald pussy with very little showing between her vulva. Then the guy turned around and showed his cock as he put it away. They laughed, and she bounced, pulled her panties up, and left. 

Tania looked at me and said, Fuck, seeing the woman piss was way more exciting than I thought it would be." 

We didn't get a break, as five girls arrived a little drunk and had some cans of beer with them. Two watched to make sure no one came down the alley, and three pissed, all bald, and one had massive lips poking out her piss. She went in a few directions till she pissed hard, nearly hitting a friend's foot, and she called her some name. Then, when one finished, the others dropped down and got pissed. One had a very hairy pussy; she wasn't wearing panties, she just left her pussy wet and stood up. Her friends called her a pig, but she just laughed as they walked away. 

Tania looked at me and said, "Fucken hell, she had a hairy pussy; what did I think of it?" 

I knew if I told her truly what I thought she run, but I took a gamble and said, "I loved it and wished I could have licked her dry." 

Tania looked at me, and you could see she was thinking about what she was going to say next. It seemed like ages, but in the end, she smiled and said, "You are more of a freak than you look like." 

I froze and thought she was going to run again, and I said, Sorry, way too much information." 

"Aghhhhhh, no, actually not." 

She stood up; my face dropped as I thought she was going to leave, but she smiled, held her hand out to pull me up out of the chair, dragged me to the bathroom, pushed me down on the floor, stood above me, and I got to see her pussy again as she had no panties on. Then she giggled, and a small stream of piss hit my shirt. She moved, and the next stream hit my face, stinging my eyes, but I didn't care. Then she dropped down and put her pussy close to my mouth and told me to open it wide. She filled my mouth up, stopped, moved to see what I was going to do, and smiled when I swallowed it. She peed again without stopping. I was half drowning, half licking her. I just kept going until she had a large orgasm. She then laid on top of me and kissed me, tasting herself in the process. 

"I have always wanted to piss on a guy and make him drink my pee. You made me so happy." 

"I have wanted a golden shower since the first time I saw a girl piss in the alley." 

I put her on her knees and pulled my jeans off, and then lined up her pussy and fucked her hard. She was cumming just about continuously, but when I cum, she let out a scream and squirted or peed as I cum. I left it in there as it went soft. When it flopped out, I needed to piss. I told her not to move, and after 30 seconds or so, I pissed on her rear, her skirt, aimed it at her hair, and got it on her head until I started to run out. Her blouse went see-through where it was wet.

Once I had finished, she turned around, looked at me, and just said, "Perfect." 

That night, we fucked and pissed on each other and watched the free show. She even went out and pissed a little to show me, and I did the same. One week later, I confessed to filming the people, and she loved it, and we commented on what we saw. She loved the cocks and the pussies, and she cum to both. A few weeks later, she moved in. In the next month, we went out to the beach, as it was warm enough now, and let people watch us fuck and piss. We asked people to come closer and had five guys wanking as we played. Tania loved watching them because of her. 

The rest of the summer, every couple of weeks, we fucked out there and met a couple doing the same thing, and we swapped partners, but we didn't really like that and only did that once. One day a guy asked Tania if she would pee in a jar for him, and she did, and he screwed the top on the jar, smiling away. We moved into a house after a year, having saved enough to buy one. I had to remove the cameras, but we kept the files and went over them every now and then. 

We both grew our bladders, could hold for a long time, and had great pissing sessions. We loved letting guys watch her piss--no pants, no bra--anything we could do to expose her. The pizza guys fight about who is going to deliver to us, as she always does it naked. A girl turned up and looked at me, and I took off my pants and showed her my cock. She looked happy, and from then on, we opened the door together. One of the guys looked at my cock more than Tania's pussy.  

We loved everything we did and never got into trouble or made anyone uneasy. It is fantastic.