Voyeuristic Hotel Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a husky voice I said, "I am hard for you, Sofia."

Her hand moved up to touch her breast as she replied in a quiet voice, "For me?"

She did not move as I closed the distance between us and responded, "Yes, for you."

Standing right before her, I took her hand and moved it to my cock. I felt her fingers curl around it, holding it within her warm grasp. Her breathing had become a quick series of shallow breaths as she stood there feeling my hard cock in her hand. Her eyes lifted to mine as I said, "You can feel in your hand how desirable and sexy I find you, Sofia."

Her eyes drifted back down to my cock and studied it for several seconds before she looked back up and quietly responded, "It has been a long time since a man has found me desirable."

I gave her a sly smile as I replied, "Something in your hand should tell you that this guy finds you desirable, so what do you want to do with it?"

She giggled, and then an aroused look took over her face as she answered, "I want to...", but then she stopped.

She let go of my cock and with an anguished look continued, "I want to, but I cannot."

I was not going to let her get away that easily, so I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to me, pressing my hard cock against her belly. We stood like that for several seconds before her arms went around me and she buried her face into my shoulder. A few more seconds passed, and I felt her increase the pressure of her hips against mine. She took a deep breath, and I heard her muffled voice.

"Oh God, it feels so good to be held, to feel a man against me."

I had to ask, "How long has it been since you were last held?"

She looked up at me as she sadly responded, "I don't know, a long time, but it feels amazing to have a man's body pressed against me."

She went up on her tip toes and gave me a peck on the lips. I chuckled and asked, "Is that the best you can do while holding a naked man in your arms?"

She giggled and replied, "There is something between us, isn't there?"

She slid one hand between us and grasped my cock while the other hand went to the back of my neck and pulled me down to her waiting lips. I could tell that her hunger for affection, her need to be touched, had suppressed her inhibitions and thoughts of being married. She crushed her lips with mine in a passionate kiss. Our tongues pushed into the others mouths, intertwining and warring with each other. My hands moved down over the curve of butt and found that being on her feet all day had given it a nice firmness under my caressing hands.

Her fingers were wrapped firmly around my shaft and my hands were exploring the roundness of her ass as our passionate kiss continued. I broke our kiss to take a quick glance at the clock, realizing that I only had a few minutes remaining before I would have to get finished dressing and be on my way.

I wanted to make sure she was fully aroused before I left so I pulled the back of her dress up and followed the contours of her body. My hands glided down the small of her back, over the curve of her butt before plunging down between her legs. She let out a gasp and her body shuddered as my fingers pressed into the crease between her thighs and her pussy. Her feet shuffled apart, spreading her legs to provide better access to my probing fingers, which were riding along the elastic band of her panties. My reach was limited, but through her panties I was able to press my fingers into the soft divide between her outer pussy lips, bringing a convulsive shiver to her hips.

Her breaths came short and quick as my tongue ran along her neck and up towards her ear. The tip traced the curves of her ear, sending another shudder through her body. It was then that I whispered in her ear that I had to leave for work.

Her head snapped back to look into my eyes as she whimpered, "Already? You get me like this and leave?"

I gave a half shrug of my shoulders and a sorry look as I replied, "I am sorry, but I must get dressed and get to my first meeting. I don't want to leave either, but we both need to get to work."

Her arms drew me in tighter against her as she again buried her face against my chest. Her hips did a little grinding motion against me, so I gave her one last burst of teasing pleasure by stroking my fingers several times along the back crotch area of her panties. She moaned aloud and her hips bucked under my fondling fingers. Giving her one last suggestive smack on her ass, I pried her arms from around me and stepped back. I immediately noticed an elongated line of my sticky precum clearly visible on the front of her black dress, which made me wonder if anybody would recognize it for what it was.

I pointed down at her dress, which drew her eyes down. She pulled the material of her dress out to see what it was. Recognizing it, she looked up at me and mumbled, "Damn."

I could not do anything but laugh at the attempted dirty look she gave me and the way she damned me to hell. I told her I was sorry, and then proceeded to blame it all on her for getting me aroused. All that got me was a roll of her eyes, a shake of her head, and wonderment at how she could be attracted to a man like me.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You're attracted to me because I get your pussy wet."

She almost went bug eyed as she let out a surprised gasp. Her breathing deepened and a flush immediately began creeping up her face as she groaned out, "You are making me think about things I should not be."

"Good," I responded as I walked her back a few steps, sitting her on the edge of the bed. Using my knee, I pushed her legs apart and moved to stand between them. I knew she was feeling vulnerable. My cock was right before her face, so she had to be wondering if I was going push her back onto the bed and fuck her right then. Her face had a very aroused look, so I believed she might have let me, but I knew she still needed time to process all of this. I did not want her to regret doing something out of a moment of lust. I tilted her face up and our eyes locked in an intense gaze as I said, "Damn, I want you naked and in my bed."

She took a deep breath in surprise before swallowing as I stepped back and moved towards my suitcase. She never said a word, just watched me intently as I pulled out a pair of boxer briefs and slipped them on. I quickly finished dressing and moved back to stand in front of Sofia. She was still breathing heavily as I pulled her up from the bed.

I reached out to tenderly touched her face as our eyes held the others. I leaned in and softly kissed her lips before saying, "Tomorrow, don't wear any panties."

There was a sharp intake of breath before she replied in an anxious voice, "I cannot come to work with no panties on."

I responded, "Why not?"

She hesitated for a moment before replying uneasily, "I have never left the house with no panties on before. That just seems so naughty, and my husband sees me getting dressed in the morning so how will I get away with not putting panties on?"

I gave her a mischievous smile as I said, "Don't you think it will be exciting evading your husband's notice?"

She breathed out in a soft voice, "Oh my god. I don't need any more excitement. You are such a bad influence on me, but I cannot help myself. You are making me feel so wickedly naughty."

Still giving her a roguish smile, I replied, "So that means you won't be wearing any panties tomorrow?"

Exasperated, she responded, "I don't know."

I admit I have a bit of evil in me because I wanted to put one last naughty thought in her head, so I said, "So that means you are planning on seeing me tomorrow?"

With a frustrated tone she replied, "Oh my god. Did you have any doubt?"

She tried to give me another dirty look but ended up throwing her arms around me and hugging me tight. I kissed the top of her head and then untangled myself from her grasp. I walked towards the door saying over my shoulder, "I will see you tomorrow."

After a pause I continued, "With no panties on."

She let out an exasperated cry which was cut short as I shut the door behind me.

As I climbed into the cab to get to my first meeting, I felt a dull pain in my groin from the morning's sexual arousal without relief. Sofia was a quivering time bomb, ready to explode, but so was I. For me, masturbation is a poor substitute to being with a woman for real, so Monday night had provided minimal sexual release. Having been through three days of building sexual arousal, I can say that I was really, really horny. In some ways I was in control of the situation, but in other ways I was not. It was me who had been naked each time while Sofia had yet to remove a piece of clothing.

It was difficult to not keep replaying the morning in my mind, so I had to work really hard to suppress Sofia from my thoughts throughout the day. It was another long day, but I finally got through it, getting to bed at about 11:30 p.m. Lying in bed, Sofia immediately came to mind. There was no question that Sofia was attractive, but she was also fascinating to me. She was an intriguing mixture; she possessed a smoldering sexuality while also exuding innocence. I did not know Sofia's dating history, but I got the impression that she had lived a vanilla sex life but wanted to experience much more. I sensed a fiery sexual desire inside her that was bubbling just under the surface that she had not fully discovered yet. As I thought more about it, I didn't believe that Sofia had ever been seduced, which made me wonder how far I could draw Sofia out of her comfort zone. Could I entice her out of the marriage bed and into mine? I fell asleep thinking about how far Sofia had already come this week in her sexual journey.

I am not sure if I dreamt about Sofia, but I woke up with a hard-on. As a teenager we would have called it blue balls; I had that familiar ache from three days of pent-up arousal. I laid in bed for a few minutes going through some mental exercises until my erection deflated. I then rolled out of bed to start my normal morning routine.

I reached into the shower stall and turned the lever to the hottest setting to let the water warm up while I stripped off my underwear and hung a towel on the shower door. Soon the bathroom was foggy with the steam, so I turned the temperature down just a bit, but I still wanted to keep the shower nice and warm for obvious reasons. I was still sleepy as I stepped in and moved under the shower spray. I closed my eyes and let the warm water drum on my back, savoring what felt like a dozen massaging fingers. After a couple of minutes my body was warm, and I was awake, so I finished washing and rinsing off. As I toweled myself off, I began to think about Sofia being on the other side of the door and that is all it took for my cock to swell and come to full attention.

Sofia was standing just outside the door when I stepped out of the bathroom. Smiles lit up our faces as we stood looking at each for a moment before she said, "Have you been thinking about me already?"

I was both surprised and turned on by her boldness as I chuckled and replied, "Does it show?"

It was her turn to give me a devilish smile as she responded, "Yeah, it does."

With no other prompting she moved right into my arms. I know she could feel my hard cock pushing against her belly and I could feel her soft breasts pressing against my chest. Her hands went around the back of my head and pulled me down into a passionate kiss. Almost at once our tongues started to dance together: touching, tasting, and probing each other's mouths. Her tongue was like a darting snake until I caught it, sucking it deep into my mouth, prompting a low moan to escape her lungs. Her fingers dug into the back of my neck as I rhythmically sucked on her tongue for a few moments before releasing it so it could continue its exploration of my mouth.

As our kiss continued, I felt the soft cotton material of her dress against my palms as they slipped down over the curve of her ass. My curious fingers found no telltale signs of her wearing panties underneath her dress, so I murmured into her lips, "You are not wearing any panties."

She purred back, "I did as you told me."

Our lips were still touching as I mumbled, "I love you being my naughty girl."

There was just the faintest whisper of her voice as she responded, "Oh my god," as she realized how the need to fulfill her sexual desires had overcome the inhibitions that had controlled her for so long.

I broke our kiss and licked my way up to her ear, sending a shudder through her body as I sucked in her earlobe between my puckered lips. My warm breath puffed into her ear as I whispered, "Did it excite you this morning, not wearing any panties?"

She groaned out, "Yes," as I pulled the back of her dress up and lightly skimmed my hands over her succulent half-globes, admiring their curve and firmness. She let out a gasp as her ass clenched around my fingers as they tried to run up and down the cleft between her butt cheeks. Giving her a light smack on the ass, I said, "Relax."

Her breathless reply was, "Nobody has ever touched me like that before."

No reply was needed. A tremor washed over her hips as my middle finger burrowed between her butt cheeks, my hand using it as a guide to caress the round contour of her ass. My middle finger rode her crevice as my other fingertips lightly swept up and down her butt, each downward trek getting closer and closer to her puckered hole. Her whole being was concentrating on my hand with a tenseness to her body until I touched it. She started to squirm when I slipped just a fingertip length in, reaming it around to bring a gasping breath. Not having any lube, I did not insert my whole finger as I just wanted her to experience the sensation of a light touch to her rosebud. It was enough to drive her arousal up as she stuttered out a breathy, "Oh... Oh... Oh..."

Her eyes were closed as she savored the sensual sensations -- sensations I didn't think she'd ever felt before: lips locked in a passionate kiss while being held in the arms of a naked stranger, his hard cock pressed against her belly while her breasts were smashed against his firm chest, all the while his hand was caressing and exploring her naked ass.

Having had only the most basic of sexual experiences, the past few days were an awakening of her sexual senses. This whole situation was purely sexual for both of us. What was going on between Sofia and me was not the "slowly getting to know each other" buildup towards an ordinary first-time sexual experience. We had jumped right into the fiery path of raw carnal desire. We both wanted the other, so we were ultimately building towards fulfilling that mutual desire of Sofia's legs spread for me, and her feeling my hard cock thrusting inside of her.

With a surprised gasp, her eyes snapped open to look up into mine when I shifted over and pushed my leg between hers, forcing my thigh tight against her pussy. With a handful of her naked ass, I pulled her forward so my thigh was deep between her legs. Moving her hands to my shoulders to steady herself, she closed her eyes before letting out a panting breath as I began rubbing my thigh up and down against her soft pussy lips. The material of her dress was a barrier between my thigh and her pussy, but I could feel her liquid heat soaking through the fabric onto my leg.

Her hips quickly came into rhythm with the movement of my thigh, grinding back against my leg, prompting her breathing to become quick and shallow. The heat from her pussy was searing, leaving a smeared sheen on my thigh from her rubbing pussy. From the aroused look on her face, I could see the building pleasure inside of her, so I moved my leg back, triggering a disappointed whimper. Her sound of frustration was quickly replaced with a gasp of anticipation as I undid the bottom three buttons of her dress and reached in.

She voiced her need with a deep groan when my hand touched her inner thigh and began teasingly sliding up and down. The silky smoothness of her freshly-shaved skin told me that there had been some forethought of where my hand might journey this morning. Sliding my fingers higher, I found her juices running down the tender skin of her inner thigh, providing a slippery trail to follow.

My fingers were already slick when my hand pushed between her legs to find that she was soaking wet. The passion in her eyes left no doubt of her arousal as my fingers probed her slippery pussy. Rubbing my palm on her pillowy softness unleased a staccato of heavy breaths and a shiver through her hips. Her feet slipped further apart, and her hips pushed forward to give my hand more access to her warm wetness. Her fingers dug into my shoulders as if they were an anchor holding her upright, and a whimper escaped her lips as I cupped my hand tightly up against the entire length of her pussy.

It was when I touched her clit that her whole body jumped as if a bolt of electricity had hit her. She let out a cry of pleasure. Now that my finger had found her swollen nub, I began to fondle it, sending a series of shudders through her body. They were followed by a cascading string of guttural moans.

Sofia's pussy was so sopping wet that two fingers easily plunged inside of her. I sought out her G spot, and quickly found it. The interior of her pussy was like a boiling cauldron, heat and moisture churning around my fingers as they thrust in and out, hitting that spot again and again with every instroke. With my fingers pushing deep inside of her and the pad of my thumb bumping against her clit, it did not take long before spasms gripped my fingers as she cried out, "Oh my god, I am cumming."

I was amazed by both the duration and the intensity of her orgasm. Her fingers had a vice grip on my shoulders as a wave of convulsions wracked her body. Each convulsion started with a buck of her hips that flowed up her body and ended with a gasping moan, and they kept coming for ten seconds, maybe more. Finally, she plunged over the edge into post-orgasmic euphoria.

Her legs started to give way, so I helped her over to the bed. She flopped down onto it; her legs splayed open. Her breasts were rising and falling in rhythm with her panting breaths. The bottom of her dress had fallen open, and I got my first glimpse of her pussy. She had a trimmed mound of dark hair, with moisture glistening in the curls. Her engorged lips were fully open, an invitation I very much wanted to accept. Seeing her swollen clitoris lustfully peeking out from underneath its hood instantly filled me with desire. She just laid there for a minute before she breathlessly said, "That was amazing. I have never cum so hard."

I smiled at her and replied, "You just had a lot of pent-up passion that needed to be released."

She reached up and grabbed my hand, pulling me down onto the bed with her as she said, "I bet you are pent up too?"

As her fingers encircled my throbbing cock I chuckled and replied with a lascivious smile, "Just a bit."

Her eyes gazed into mine as her hand started to slowly stroke my cock, prompting me to say, "Mmm, your hand on my cock feels good."

She looked down and studied my cock in her hand before looking back up at me. Her eyes shifted up and down several times before nervously saying, "Do you want me to give you a blow job?"

I replied, "That is entirely up to you, but I certainly would not turn one down."

She started to shift down towards my cock when she sheepishly responded, "I have never given a blow job."

To say I was stunned would have been an understatement. I blurted out, "What??? You have never given your husband a blow job?"

Embarrassed, she replied, "No. He is not into kissing, touching and that kind of stuff. Back when he was interested in sex, it was mostly about him getting it on as fast as possible. Sex with him never took more than ten minutes."