Voyeuristic Hotel Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really did not know what to say, so my first response was, "Wow."

After a few moments of thought I continued, "That does not make for an overly exciting sex life. What about past boyfriends?"

Sofia replied, "We got married right after high school, so he is the only guy I have been with."

I started to ask her more questions but then I realized the time and jumped up as I exclaimed, "I gotta get dressed. I am going to be late for my meeting."

Sofia just sat there watching as I quickly dressed and gathered my things. I walked over and leaned down, kissing her before saying, "Tomorrow, I don't think you should wear panties or a bra."

She gave me a bit of anxious look before replying, "I can't come to work with no bra on, it will be noticeable."

I responded with a coy smile, "That is the whole point. Didn't you feel risqué coming into work this morning with no panties on?"

She got wide-eyed as she exclaimed, "Oh my god, I was so nervous getting dressed this morning, but my husband never even looked at me, but it felt like everybody on the bus knew I wasn't wearing panties."

With a shy smile she added, "It did make me feel naughty though."

I replied, "See, it made your morning more interesting, so imagine what your commute would feel like tomorrow with just a thin layer of material between your naked body and snooping eyes. "

I leaned down close to her ear, my tongue tracing along its curves, sending a shudder through her body before whispering, "You should bring a condom tomorrow too."

With a sharp intake of breath she replied, "Oh my god. I should not be doing what I have been doing with you, but I have never felt the way you make me feel. If my friends knew what I was doing, they would be shocked."

I gave her a dirty-minded smile as I asked, "Shocked... or jealous?"

She giggled as she responded, "Both."

She gave me a more serious look as she continued, "My mind is in such turmoil. You have given me thoughts that a married woman should never have about another man. I know it is so wrong, but I just need some passion in my life. Everybody thinks of me as the timid, boring good girl. I don't want to be her for once. I want to know what it feels like to be desirable to a man. I need to know what it is like to fulfill my desires, my needs for once. I want to know what it is like to be..."

She hesitated for a moment before replying in a quiet, timid voice, "fucked."

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled as I replied, "It is really about fulfilling your needs and desires, so I am leaving it as your choice what you want to do. I check out tomorrow morning, so I will have more time, since my flight does not leave until 1:00 p.m."

With that, I gave her a passionate kiss goodbye just to remind her of what could be, and then headed out the door. She was still sitting on the edge of the bed with her fingers touching her lips as the door shut. As the elevator doors closed, I thought about what the rest of her day and evening might be like. I wanted sex to be on her mind all day, fueling a constant tingling between her legs. I wanted her to think about the reason for the condom. I wanted her to imagine what it would feel like for my hard cock to thrust into her. I wanted her evening to be preoccupied with lustful thoughts of me, and how different -- better -- sex would feel with me. I wanted that devil to push the angel off on her shoulder and whisper in ear all evening about the chance for her to finally experience hot, passionate sex in the morning. I wanted those smoldering thoughts to burn away any inhibitions she might still have about putting a condom into the pocket of her dress tomorrow morning.

The dull ache I had in my groin yesterday had grown even more noticeable as I stepped into the cab. For me, it was going to be a long day and evening as I had my own thoughts and hopes of what the next morning would bring. Work did take over my thoughts eventually, though, and the hands on the clock ticked the day away. On the way back to the hotel that evening, I bought a pack of condoms just in case. There was nothing wrong with being prepared and ever-hopeful.

I slept surprisingly well and woke to the alarm going off. My waking thoughts did not waste any time turning to Sofia and how the morning might unfold. I followed my normal routine, though. After brushing my teeth, I walked over to my suitcase, laying out my clothes for the day and packing everything else away. I slipped off the underwear I had slept in and headed to the shower.

I turned on the water and tested with my hand until it was the right temperature. I stepped into the warm spray of water and felt it washing over me. Leaning against the wall, I let the warm water drum against my back, easing the morning stiffness from my body. It was then that I heard the shower door open as a naked Sofia stepped in. I have to say that she looked good naked. Her breasts were high and round, with light-brown areolas about two inches in diameter, capped with hard, prominent nipples just begging to be sucked. Her stomach was flat; her hips nicely tapered into a pair of toned, smooth legs; and of course, there was that trimmed dark patch foreshadowing the treasure below. My appreciation was notably rising as I smiled and said, "You are early this morning."

Sofia did not say a thing. She just pulled the shower door shut behind her, put her arms around me, and pressed her naked body against mine. Her arms held me tight for several seconds before she went up on tip toes and kissed me with an urgent hunger. Her lips were soft, and her tongue was demanding as it pushed in between my parted lips. The suddenness and passion of her kiss set my heart racing. It was like a lifetime of sexual needs were bursting out of her in one frenzied kiss.

How do I even convey the amazing feeling of having a naked, passionate woman in my arms? Her body was warm and slippery from the steamy water spraying over us. Her breasts were of two conflicting sensations: they were soft, but twin unyielding points of hardness pressed against my chest. Her skin was soft and smooth under my caressing palms. Her dark mound was scratchy against my thigh as her hips started a slow grind. All of this had brought my cock to a full erection. My heart was pounding, and I was feeling a bit lightheaded, so I broke our kiss to drink in a lungful of air.

Both of us were aroused and breathing heavily as I rasped out, "To what do I owe to this pleasant surprise?"

Her voice came out soft and breathy as she replied, "I don't know what you have done to me, but I have never felt so alive, I have never felt so sexual as I have these past few days. I just laid there last night, willing the clock to speed up so this morning could happen."

I tenderly kissed her before saying, "You are an amazingly sexy, passionate woman. This week with you will be something I will never forget; it is like every guy's dream come true."

She reached up and touched my face. Her touch was tender, but her eyes were smoldering with excitement and desire. Her hand slide between us, leaving a burning trail as it worked its way downwards. Her fingers found my erection and curled around the shaft. Her eyes looked deeply into mine and a naughty smile touched her lips as she said, "I still owe you something from yesterday."

I laughed as I replied, "You know, you do. What do you think you should about it?"

Her eyes never left mine as she went to her knees in front of me. Her gaze shifted to look intently at my cock in her hand for a couple of seconds before trying to engulf all of me. As I said earlier, I am average size, but she still gagged on it. Her inexperience was showing as she quickly pulled me out of her mouth and tried to suppress her gagging.

I reached down and tilted her face to look up at me as I said, "It is no big deal. Just look at as a plaything to explore. Kiss it, lick it, stroke it, fondle it, suck it. Use your saliva as lube. A blow job is not only about your mouth. There is no one way to give a blow job, so just use your imagination and let the guy's sounds and motions guide you to what he likes."

Her inexperience was short lived. Still holding my cock in her hand, she skimmed it across her cheeks, eyes and down over her lips before kissing it with such reverence that it sent a shiver through my body. I could tell she wanted desperately to please me, but just her being on her knees, playing with my cock was enough for me, so I let her know by saying, "I love the feel of what you are doing to me."

Her light kisses continued down my shaft and back up before her tongue followed the same path, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from my lips. My gaze was fixed on her when she stopped to study my cock for a few seconds before her lips closed just over the glistening knob. I could not help but groan out my enjoyment as her tongue swirled over the head. Then her mouth began a rhythmic sucking, followed by that distinctive "POP" sound when she pulled the mushroom top out from between her lips. My cock twitched as her tongue again licked up and down the shaft several times, getting it slippery for her stroking hand.

She had a firm grasp as her hand stroked my shaft while she fondled my balls, pulling them forward to kiss and lick them. Her lips closed over the head, and I felt the warmth of her mouth slowly engulfing my cock. Her eyes flickered up to look at me when I gasped, "That feels so good baby!"

My hands were holding her head in place as she slowly sucked me in deeper into mouth, her tongue circling around and around the head of my dick. I let out a guttural moan as she started fucking me with her mouth, bobbing her head forward and back. She looked up and saw the intense pleasure on my face. She pulled back, letting her teeth gently scrap over my cock as she popped it out of her mouth and started to polish my shaft with her palm. Each upward stroke pushed a drop of precum out until there was a trickle spilling down the shaft. She stopped stroking and looked up at me provocatively as her tongue licked clean the stream of precum. Seeing that, I grunted out, "Oh my god baby, which is so hot."

She licked, and then pinched her lips over the head, letting it slide back into her mouth. My breathing became ragged as I watched her cheeks rhythmically drawing in as she sucked on me. The tension had been building in my balls, and, as she twisted her hand around my shaft while also sucking on the head, I felt the pressure go past the point of no return. I moaned out, "I am cumming."

I started to pull back out of her mouth, but her hands grabbed my ass and pulled forward to hold me in place. I let out a satisfying cry as a weeks' worth of sexual frustration ejaculated into her mouth. My cock pulsed three times, blowing a warm load of cum each time onto her waiting tongue. Once my hips stopped bucking and she knew I was done, she pulled back and opened her mouth to show me the white, creamy pool of sperm on her tongue. I was just about to voice how hot it was that she took me in her mouth like that when she started to swallow.

She had a tough time; she gagged a couple of times as I saw her throat working to get it down, but she did it. She swallowed my entire cumload. I know it had to be sitting warm in her belly as I pulled her up from her knees and kissed her, tasting the remnants of my cum still lingering on her lips.

A soaking, steamy mist filled the shower stall, the glass enclosure foggy as I pulled both of our bodies under the drenching, rain-like spray coming from the shower head. Holding her tight as the warm water cascaded down our bodies, she glanced into my eyes and said, "Did I do good?"

I replied, "You did better than good; you were amazing, Sofia. You don't know how good it felt and how much I needed the release. Thank you."

She let out a contented sigh as she buried her face against my chest and tightened her grip around me. Our bodies were pressed intimately together as we stood there for a long minute, just enjoying the closeness as the warm water flowed over our bodies. Her fingers began lightly running up and down my back while my hands slipped down to caress her firm ass. Between our roaming hands and the parts of our respective sexes pressing against each other, it did not take long for the flame of passion to spark again.

My cock started to flutter back into a semi-erect state as I pressed her up against the shower wall and my lips hungrily found hers. Our kiss was deep and passionate as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She groaned into my mouth as her hands grabbed onto my ass, pulling our hips tight against the other. My lips moved to her neck, and I was lightly kissing up towards her ear when the alarm on my phone went off.

Sofia's breathing had gotten deeper, so her words came out breathy as she asked, "Do you have a call? Your phone is ringing."

I replied, "That is my 8:30 alarm. I use it as timing guide for my morning routine."

She jumped back as she cried out, "Eight-thirty! Oh my god, I am going to be late for work. I got to go clock-in!"

The words had hardly left her mouth before she was out of the shower, pulling her shower cap off and grabbing a towel. I shut the water off and followed her out. I pulled a towel off the rack and started to help her dry off. Grabbing her dress from the floor, she stepped into it, turned towards me, and said, "You still have time before you have to check-out, don't you?"

I responded, "Yes. I don't have to leave for a couple of hours yet. Will you be able to come back?"

She gave me a quick peck on the lips before replying, "Yes, so don't go check out."

With that she turned quickly, buttoning her dress as she headed towards the door. I just stood there for a minute thinking how much of a whirlwind the morning had become, but I was sure not complaining. I walked into the bedroom, laid down in the bed naked, pulled my laptop out and began answering emails as I waited for Sofia to return. This actually worked out perfectly since it gave me time to recover.

It was about a half an hour later when I heard the click of the door lock and Sofia walked into the room. I shut my laptop and said, "Everything okay?"

She replied, "Yeah. I was only a few minutes late so everything is good."

I am no stranger to knowing what women look like in various states of dress or undress, but there is something especially sensual and erotic about watching a woman getting undressed knowing she is doing it because she wants to fuck me. My eyes were riveted on Sofia as she stood before me, unbuttoning her dress. Like a stage curtain being drawn back, as each button came undone her dress slowly opened to unveil what was hidden behind the material. First, the inside curves of her breasts started to show as the top button was unfastened. The second button came undone, and the black cloth slid further apart, revealing the underside curves. The opening of the third button fully exposed her twin pointed peaks -- the ones that I had already seen pushing out against her dress when she'd walked into my room. As the fourth button was loosened, the full roundness of her breasts and the contours of her waist were at last revealed. Her dress had now taken on the shape of a deep V opening as her fingers worked the last button open.

The fabric hung together for a second before falling apart, finally making the delicious, dark patch at the junction of her legs visible. The opened dress framed her naked body as she stood there for several heartbeats, staring at my swelling appreciation for her. She watched as it lengthened and thickened until it was a throbbing erection. She had no doubt of the lustful, dirty thoughts crossing my mind. A hint of a lewd smile showed that she knew that it was her body that had gotten my cock rock hard. With a shrug, the dress tumbled to the floor.

I watched the wonderful bounce of her breasts and the sway of her hips as she moved towards me. She stopped by the edge of the bed, reaching out to touch my hardness. Her fingers explored the length and thickness of it before saying, "It is amazing how easily you get hard."

I chuckled and replied, "It is just showing its admiration for the beautiful, sensual woman standing before me."

Continuing to fondle my cock, she smiled and confided, "I love knowing that this is hard for me. Even right now, it is difficult for me to believe that a man finds me as desirable and sexy as you do."

With a leering grin I replied, "Let me show you," as I reached out and pulled her to me. She moved onto the bed, one leg hitching over me to straddle my hips, her knees coming to rest on either side of me. I could feel the searing heat of her pussy pressed against my belly as the head of my cock poked against her ass. It would only take a flex of my hips and I could be inside of her, but I held off because she was not ready yet.

Her hands slid up my stomach, coming to rest on my chest. She did the female version of feeling me up. Her fingertips left a warm trail up to where her fingers pressed into the toned muscles of my chest. There was a bit of curiosity as her touch followed the curves of my pecs before her small hands tried to palm their shape. One finger pushed against the firm muscle as she said, "I like how hard your chest feels."

I didn't reply right away. I just slid my hands up to her shoulders and pulled her down to my waiting lips. Our kiss was long and passionate before I murmured, "Rub your tits on me."

She raised up until just her nipples were lightly touching my chest. The sight of her breasts hanging down right in front of me, the hard little buds resting on my chest, was so enticing that it almost took my breath away, but I managed to stammer out, "Oh yes baby. That's it."

She rocked back, dragging her nipples down my chest, leaving two searing trails on my skin. Rocking forward, her nipples lightly grazed back over my chest, prompting a groan from my lips. Straight lines, pressing down, figure eights, side to side, her motions followed no pattern as she used her breasts to caress my chest. The sensuous feeling of her touches was surging through my body.

Her teasing nipples swept over my chin and across my face. She danced them over my cheeks and eyes before leaning down to smother my face in the softness of her breasts. She had me so turned on I could barely restrain myself from rolling her over and burying my cock into her wet, waiting pussy.

Her hands were resting on my shoulder, holding herself up as her breasts swayed right above my face, taunting me with one nipple just out of range of my waiting lips. I tried to engulf her hard bud, but missed as she teasingly pulled back just out of range. Again, she dangled her hard nipple enticingly close, giggling as I missed again. She gave a mischievous smile as she jiggled her breasts and said, "You want these don't you?"

There was no response needed; rather, my hands held her from rising as my pouting lips sucked in her nipple, catching her by surprise. Her back arched and she gasped in pleasure as I started licking, sucking, and nibbling. Her eyes were shut, her breathing deep but ragged, as I continued my attention to her breast. When I felt her pussy press down and begin to rub against my abdomen, I knew she was ready.

Letting her nipple go I said, "Slide back and rest your pussy on top of my cock - not in you, but on top."

She did as she was told, shifting her hips back and nestling the length of my hardness between her swollen outer labia. I could see how my cock split her pussy, with the head poking out from underneath it. "Slide your pussy along my shaft," I commanded.

I could feel how slippery she was as her pussy effortlessly slid back the length of my cock. Moving my hands to her hips, I pulled her forward and then pushed her back as I said, "That's it baby, rub your pussy on my cock like that."