Voyeuristic Hotel Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly understood and started grinding against my shaft. Slowly, she slid her pussy forward and then back. Forward. And back. Forward then back. Each time she gained speed, until she was rhythmically grinding against me, my cock glistening with her arousal each time it was revealed. I watched her hips rocking back and forth, her moans in sync with the gyrations of her hips. Even though she was doing all the work, my own breathing had deepened purely from arousal. I loved the feeling of her pussy rubbing over my cock, and the sight of her breasts swaying in time to her thrusting hips. A sloppy wet sound merged with the rising pitch of her moans as she continued sawing on my cock until it happened.

She threw her head back crying out her pleasure as her body shuddered. She pushed her pulsating pussy down hard against my cock, holding it there, as her climax shook her frame. As her orgasm began to subside, she collapsed down on top of me as several lingering spasms convulsed through her body. Her orgasm finally over, she just laid there gulping in lungs full of air, her heartbeat pounding against my chest. I softly caressed her back until her breathing returned to normal. Finally, she was able to say, "That was so intense. I have never done that before."

I smiled and gave her a loving smack on the ass as I replied, "That was just a warm-up. There is another one coming if you brought a condom."

My eyes drank in her naked body as she climbed off me and walked over to retrieve her dress from the floor. Damn, I love the sight of a naked woman, and I loved the sight of Sofia in particular. The sway of her hips, the curves of her body, the bounce of her long hair could fan any man's flames of carnal lust. Flipping the dress around, she reached into the pocket and pulled out a little square packet, the oval ridge of latex easily visible through the packaging. Seeing that I said, "So, you thought about us last night and remembered to bring one, huh?"

A bit of blush tinged her cheeks as she looked over shoulder at me and replied, "If someone had told me that I would standing naked in the room of one of the hotel guests doing bad things with him, I would have told them that that they were crazy, but here I am. I still don't know what you have done to me, but all I thought about last night was being with you, so there was no way I was going to forget."

Dropping her dress back to the floor, she turned and walked back, stopping at the edge of the bed. Her eyes trailed up and down my naked body before she reached out and curled her fingers around my cock. There was a gleam to her eyes as she stroked it a few times before saying, "I know I should not be saying this, but I want to feel you inside me so badly."

There was desire in my voice as I replied, "I have wanted you all week."

She smiled, and the only sound she made was an "Mmmm" as she tore the package open and pulled the rolled condom from it. Taking hold of my erection, she pushed it over the head of my cock and unrolled it down my shaft, making sure it fit snugly. By this time, my cock was throbbing in anticipation. There was no more uncertainty.

She started to climb back into the bed, but I stopped her and said, "Go stand at the foot of the bed."

She gave me a quizzical look, but moved around to the bottom of the bed. As I got up and followed her, I asked, "Do you remember when you were making the bed on Monday as I was getting ready to leave?"

Sofia replied, "Yes, I remember. You rubbed against me intentionally on your way out, didn't you?"

I chuckled as I responded, "Yeah, I did. You don't know how tempting you looked bent over the bed. I want you like that right now."

She gave out a sharp breath at my words before replying, "I knew you did it on purpose, but I could not believe how instantly aroused I felt when you brushed against me. I knew it was wrong to feel that way, but it still took me a while to calm down after you left."

Moving behind her, I gave a light push on her lower back and said, "Bend over like you are making the bed."

Sofia made no objection as she bent over the bed, leaning her hands on the mattress to support herself. I pushed her feet apart to further spread her legs, fully revealing her arousal, still glistening in the folds of her pussy. The moment was surreal; here was this sexy woman I really knew very little about offering her pussy to me.

I knew she was waiting to be fucked, but I wanted to build her arousal back up to a fever pitch, so I just stood there admiring how her vulva had opened like a flower, waiting to be entered and pollinated. Her outer labia had a light covering of hair that was now matted and glistening with her juices. Those pouty lips enticingly surrounded her pink slit and swollen clit. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, sniffing in the aroma of her need floating in the air. She had been waiting patiently, but now gave a little wiggle to her butt, silently imploring me to finally give her what she wanted and needed.

My hands grasped her hips as I teasingly pressed up against her ass, grinding against her, prepping for what she thought would be my cock. Rather than entering her, though, I reached down and tapped her clit, sending an instant jolt through her. Alternating between lightly rubbing her clit and twisting two fingers inside of her, it did not take long before I had her breathing heavily and looking wide-eyed at me over her shoulder. Her moans and the rocking movement of her hips told me she was almost there, the pleasure building and building. With two fingers boring into her slick hole, the pressure was peaking; her head was down, and her body began to tense, just a couple of finger thrusts more and... I stopped, bringing a cry of disappointment and frustration.

I smacked her lightly on the ass and asked, "Do you like being a bad girl for me?"

In between gulps of air she replied, "Yes! Yes, I love being your bad girl."

I responded, "There is a hot, little pussy right before me. What do you want me to do to it?"

Looking over her should at me, her eyes smoldering with passion, she cried out, "Fuck my pussy!"

I was surprised but pleased with her boldness, so I ended her frustration, taking my cock in hand and pressing the engorged head between her swollen outer lips, instantly coating it in her warm wetness. The first touch of my cock to her pussy brought an extended cry of, "Ohhh," from her lips, which turned into moans as I slowly began to rub it up and down the slippery, pink slit framed between her legs. Each time I bumped over her clit it sent a jolt through her body, ending in a rapturous exhale of breath. Her body began to involuntarily respond, her hips rolling in a subtle motion. My teasing had raised her arousal to a heightened state, but I wanted it one more notch higher, so I stopped brushing my cock against her pussy.

I just held it directly in front of her luscious, saturated opening. It was right there, just a featherlight touch against the wavy lips surrounding her slippery entrance. I continued to hold back. It was almost imperceptible, but she could feel it right there, her anticipation growing as each second passed. Three seconds... Four seconds... Five seconds... She tried to look back over her shoulder to see why I had not pushed inside her yet, the gleam in her eyes begging me to take her.

She tried rocking back against me, trying to impale herself on my throbbing erection but I would not let her. Her whimpers of frustration turned into a simple, "Please, do it!"

My arousal was screaming at me to delve into her, to slam my cock deep inside of her, but I wanted to raise the fire in her a little higher. It took all my restraint to continue holding back but I responded, "Do what?"

She whimpered, "I can't take it anymore, put it in me."

I replied, "So you want to feel another man's cock inside your pussy."

Her breathless groan was all the encouragement I needed to slowly begin entering her. The tip pushed in, spreading the pinkish folds, but going no further. Her moan of pleasure turned into a sob of need as I held right there. I wanted to take her so deliciously slowly that the torture of waiting would drive her arousal to new heights. I pushed a little more and the head disappeared inside of her. With excruciating slowness, I began to disappear inside of her.

I was savoring the feeling of her velvety softness closing in around my hard shaft as I slid in, inch by slow inch. I could feel the walls of her pussy giving way to my penetrating cock before reforming around it to embrace its hardness. She was slick inside as I pushed deeper into her warmth. With a final stab forward, I sent a shudder through her as I completely buried myself within her.

My hips reversed, and I started backing my cock out of her just as slowly. Inch by agonizing inch I reappeared, her arousal glistening on the condom that encased my dick. I slid out until just the head was still inside her. She could feel the fat head stretching her opening as she waited impatiently for it to fill her up again. Her breaths were coming out as pants as she cried, "Put it in me again!"

I knew her carnal lust was at its peak, so I slammed my cock back inside, forcing a cry of guttural pleasure from her. I pulled back slowly and waited, letting her eagerness build again until I heard a whimper, which was my signal to slam it into her again. My thrust echoed throughout her body, driving her forward and pushing a drawn-out moan of ecstasy out of her lungs and up through her throat. At that point I began to rhythmically thrust into her, my hips slapping against her ass. She started to respond, pushing back against my inwards thrusts, driving me in as deep as I could go. She was getting fucked hard now.

I was holding onto her hips; my fingers were pressed into the suppleness of her flesh as I watched my cock repeatedly move in and out of her. I looked over at the mirror to see our bodies joined, rocking to-and-fro as one, her dangling breasts swaying in rhythm to our motion. From her moans of pleasure and the way her body was responding, I knew a sensual bliss was pulsing through her body in waves as her orgasm neared. I was close, but not there yet, but the rising crescendo of her moans told me she was almost there. A few more thrusts and her orgasm erupted as she gasped out, "I'm cumming!"

Her pussy pulsated around my cock as her orgasm raged through her. Spasms flowed in waves through her body as her orgasm crested, and she collapsed forward onto the bed, my cock still embedded in her cunt. I spooned on top of her, feeling the cooling sheen of sweat on her back against my chest.

We just laid stacked like that while we both recovered our breath. Once my heart rate returned to a normal beat, I pushed myself up on one arm to take some of my weight off Sofia. Though I was still hard and throbbing inside of her, I just watched the way she was breathing; it was almost like she was purring in contentment. Pushing her hair to the side, I lightly kissed the back of her neck, bringing her focus back to me.

"The way you teased me was like torture," she said, "but I have never been so aroused before. You have given me more orgasms in two days than I have had my entire life."

With a chuckle in my voice I said, "I am still up for one more."

She giggled and responded, "I can still feel you hard inside me, so use me for what you need."

I pulled out of her and replied, "Get up on the bed."

Sofia did not need any coaxing. Crawling up onto the bed, she fluffed the pillow and laid back, resting her head upon it. As I moved to join her, she spread her legs invitingly and stretched her arms towards me. Kneeling between her legs, I positioned my cock right before her opening once again. There was no delay this time. I plunged my throbbing member into her waiting hole. Her sexual heat had her still well-lubricated, so I easily slid in until I was fully buried inside of her.

I paused for a moment to enjoy that incredible sensation of penetration as her warm softness surrounded my hard cock. I took a quick peek down to see how her pussy lips had spread to accept and hold me, making me realize how arousing it was to see myself completed embedded within her. I began a short rocking of my hips, moving my cock in and out, prompting her to groan out, "Oh, that feels good."

As I started to slowly fuck her, her jiggling breasts were too tempting not to touch, so I leaned forward and cupped a breast in each hand. They were firm but yielding to my caressing fingers. I massaged and rotated my hands around them as I continued the slow push and pull of my cock inside her. At the moment it was just lazy, unhurried sex as I savored the feel of Sofia's body. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed slowly building sensations, prompting her to mutter, "Mmmmmm."

Continuing the languid thrusts of my cock into her pussy, I brushed my palms across her hardened nipples, drawing a slight gasp from her lips. She continued to respond with a light, "Oh!" each time I flicked her nipples. I loved how sensitive her nipples had grown to my touch, so I gently pinched and twisted both again, eliciting an even deeper gasp. As I continued to deftly tease her nipples, I started to drive myself more forcibly into her.

Sofia began to respond with a subtle rocking of her hips as her arousal started to build once again. As I increased my tempo, her hips began to rise to meet each thrust, and her breathing became shallow panting. I started bucking my hips, pushing my cock deeply inside her with each inward thrust. I was fucking her hard and fast now. She reached up and pulled me down on top of her, with her legs scissoring around my waist to hold me down against her.

Our moans mixed with the rhythmic squeaking of the bed, so the room was full of the sounds of sex and lust. If there was anyone in the adjoining rooms, they knew what was going on in mine. My moans turned to jagged gasps as I pumped vigorously and deeply into her. We abandoned any sense of restraint as we indulged our mutual lust, just fucking each other in the bed. Her hands clutched the sheets as she cried out, "Yes! Yes!! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Her hips rose to bang her pussy uncontrollably against the base of my cock, urging me on. We were driving each other inexorably towards sweet release, accompanied by the unmistakable wet sound of a hard cock pumping hard into a wet pussy. With our bodies slapping together, she crested just a few seconds before me. Her entire body shuddered fiercely as she orgasmed. She was gasping as the spasms rippled through her body and her hips thrashed wildly. Her pussy started to throb, clenching tightly around my cock, driving me over the edge. She cried out, "Oh god! Oh god! Ohhhhhhh!" as my last few thrusts slammed ruthlessly into her.

I could not hold back any longer as the tension in my body erupted and I burst into her, moaning, "I'm cumming!!!"

She looked right into my eyes as her back arched off the bed. She held her pussy tight against the base of my cock as I emptied my balls inside the condom. I groaned out my satisfaction as I felt my erection pulsing several times, each time squirting another load of warm, creamy cum. A final shudder pulsed through both of our bodies as our climaxes slowly drained away.

I laid on top of her while we caught our breath. Then, I pulled out my slowly deflating cock and rolled off her. We both laid there, sweat glistening on both of our bodies while we quietly listened to the other's breathing slowly return to normal. Finally, Sofia propped herself up on one elbow as she reached over and peeled the full condom off my cock. She held it up and looked at my full load pooling in the tip. She giggled as she looked at me and said, "You made quite a load here."

I laughed and said, "I am still emptying out a week's worth of pent-up sexual need."

She squeezed the bulb of cum several times and watched it squish up inside the condom before dropping it to the floor beside the bed. She reached down and fondled my soft cock, touching a fingertip to the cum still leaking from me. She rubbed the sticky cream between her fingers before squirming down to lick the thick ejaculate dripping from the head of my cock. She licked all around until she had it cleaned up, and then proceeded to suck me into the warmth of her mouth. It was like she was sucking me in desperation when she looked up and said, "Can I get you hard again?"

I eagerly replied, "Sure, but you need to give me a little time to recover. Unfortunately, I am not twenty anymore, with an almost perpetual hard-on."

With a whimper of disappointment she asked, "What time is it?"

Looking at my phone I replied, "It is about 9:40."

With frustration echoing in her voice she said, "Aaah! I have been here too long already, and I need to get back to work."

She started to get out of the bed, but then she looked at me indecisively for a moment before rolling over on top of me. Her lips furiously found mine, her tongue thrusting against mine desperately in a passionate kiss. It was a long, smoldering kiss that set her body writhing on top of me. She pulled away; her face flushed. Taking a heavy breath as she said, "Will you ever be back this way again?"

I replied, "Do you want me to come back here again?"

She fervently nodded a 'yes' several times before saying, "Yes, I do."

I would never have guessed that the shy woman from Monday morning would have transformed into this sexy lady with such a thirst for sex. A woman so greedy for my cock does not happen very often, so I wanted to keep it going. I cupped her naked butt and pulled her higher up on me so I could reach between her legs and plunge two fingers into her still-wet pussy. She let out a cry of part pleasure, part surprise as I began fingering her. As I twisted my fingers inside of her, I said, "Even after a good fucking it seems your pussy still wants more."

Her body started to move again as she gasped out, "You said you had a week's worth of pent-up sexual needs, but I have a lifetime of pent-up sexual desires to satisfy."

Between her enthusiasm, her desire for more sex, and the feel of her naked body on top of me, my soft cock started to flutter back to life again. I was surprised that I was starting to get hard again so fast. That surprise must have shown on my face, because she said, "What?"

I replied, "You are making me hard again."

She gave me mischievous smile and said, "What are going to do with it?"

Between my growing cock and the lustful looked into her eyes, I could not help but to roll her onto her back and position myself between her legs. I pressed my still semi-soft cock against her hot pussy and began to grind. She eagerly responded, spreading her legs wider and planting her feet on the bed so she could raise her hips to meet my grinding groin. She was heating me up again, and the sound of her beginning to moan was all that was needed to bring my cock back to full attention.

She had felt my erection growing between us and could sense that I was poised right before her succulent opening. That knowledge brought her eyes up to look into mine. We looked deeply into the other's eyes, the thought of what we were about to do churning through our minds.

"I am going to put it in," I said.

She gave an affirmative nod, and I plunged my uncovered cock into her hungry pussy. We both groaned out our version of the pleasure we felt at the risky skin-to-skin contact. I began to thrust in and out, starting our drive back towards ecstasy. Her ass was rising off the bed to meet the cock that was sliding its full length inside her. This was not the slow and easy fuck like before; this was an urgent coupling. We were both trying to reach that blissful climax our bodies craved. As I continued to fuck Sofia, our separate moans of pleasure were merging into a growl of lust.