Voyeuristic Hotel Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers pressed hard into my shoulder, holding on as her body absorbed my pounding. I could feel my passion and pleasure building inside me, and I could tell that hers was matching mine stride for stride. Her hands moved to my face, tilting it to look into her eyes. My inwards thrusts were deep so she could only get out the words between them as she breathlessly said, "I... want... you... to... cum... in... my... pussy..."

I did not break my rhythm, but I looked deep into her eyes to see that they were glazed over; lust and passion had overtaken her completely. My mind was in turmoil, because I so wanted to blow my load of cum inside of her, but I also did not want what the consequences of that could be. I did not have the breath to reply, but we were both close. Our bodies worked in tandem; I kept pumping, too far into it to stop now. I was just about to erupt when her back arched, her legs wrapped around my waist and she cried out her orgasmic pleasure, pressing her pussy tight against my cock. I tried to back out before I came, but she was holding me in as her orgasm surged through her body, blossoming into a shuddering climax. I could not hold it back any longer, so my cock erupted inside her, ejaculating my load of hot sperm inside her pussy. Every nerve in her body was on fire as the inside of her pussy pulsated around my shaft, milking every drop out of me. One squirt. Two squirts. Three squirts, each shooting a wad of hot, sticky, creamy cum into her pussy.

Finally spent, I rolled off her, sprawling on the bed beside her. We just laid like that as the pleasures of sex slowly faded away. I sat up and looked between her still spread legs to see a gob of white oozing out of her, dripping down onto the bed sheet. It was both incredibly hot and frightening to see my cum leaking from her. It was too late now so I said, "Hand me a tissue and I will clean my mess from you."

She just smiled she said, "It is fine, you don't have to worry about anything. I wanted to feel your cum inside me and I will deal with anything that comes from it - which I doubt anything will, since I have never been able to get pregnant."

She leaned over and gently kissed me before saying, "Thank you for the most amazing, exciting week in my life. I wish I could spend the rest of the say in bed with you, but I need to get to work before somebody notices my cart has not moved - and you must catch a plane. You will come back to me again someday, won't you, Jim?"

This woman was so sexy and hot that I knew I would look her up again the next time I was in town, so I said, "You are a beautiful, sexy woman, Sofia, so I will be counting down the days until I can get back to see you."

She kissed me again before getting out of the bed, swinging her legs to floor. My eyes devoured her naked body one last time as she picked her dress up from the floor and stepped into it. As she buttoned it up, I watched that curtain close for now. Going over to the mirror, she ran her fingers through hair in an attempt to hide the fact that she had been bed with one of the guests for the past hour. Not satisfied with her attempt, she pulled a tie from her dress pocket and just piled all her hair up into a bun, and then tied it in place. She turned, gave me a sad smile before blowing me a kiss, and then she was gone out the door.

I laid on the bed for a few minutes, playing over in mind all that had happened. It had been an unbelievable week, one that I would never forget. Looking at the time, I knew that needed to get going, so I showered again, got dressed and finished packing my things. I stood there looking at the bed that had seen so much action just a little while before, and I chuckled to myself, thinking that somebody was going to need to change those bedsheets. They were soiled with a big wet spot -- her juices and my cum mixed together.

I wondered if it would be Sofia who did it. I actually hoped it would be someone else. She deserved to remember our encounter as one of pure, irresponsible pleasure and I loved the thought that one of Sofia's colleagues would be wondering who the guest in room 918 had fucked.

Note: I want to thank neuroparenthetical for editing my story and helping to improve the readability. You can help me improve my stories too, by providing feedback so please rate it and leave a comment.