Voyeurs & Blindfolds Ch. 02

Story Info
Deb goes back to watch some more.
2.8k words
4.85
7.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this work of fiction are over the age of twenty one.

It's been a few weeks since that night. Deb standing in her neighbour's house and watched her having blindfolded lesbian sex. With her former English teacher Mrs. Jenkins of all people! Deb hasn't told anyone about it but that hasn't stopped her from replaying the scene in her mind though. Or fantasizing. Sometimes Mrs. Jenkins knows someone is there. Sometimes she even knows who.

Sometimes Deb is the one applying the blindfold.

Memory or fantasy scenario, either way it always rushes her towards orgasm. A couple times she thought about doing the blindfold with Brad, her boyfriend, but... well, she doesn't know. Doesn't seem the same. Doesn't... excite her. Thinking about blindfolded Mrs Jenkins certainly does. Blindfolded and playing with herself. Excites Deb so much that she needs to diddle herself too.

Every. Single. Time.

Deb isn't entirely sure how she feels about that.

She has since learned her neighbour's name, Helen Gauthier. She is not married, and apparently, is some big name in home decorating. Or design. Or something with homes anyway. She sure seems to travel a lot. Deb has seen her a few times since, mostly in passing, they are neighbours after all. The first time she was too embarrassed and rushed into the house, lest she be seen. Or worse, look her in the eye. One time, Helen called 'Hello!' and waved as she was getting in her car. Like everything was normal and Deb hadn't watched her have sex. Twice! Rooted to the ground, Deb could only stand, sickly half grin half grimace on her face and give a feeble wave as Helen drove away. After that Deb merely flinched at the sight of her neighbour. And tried to ignore the naughty images flitting through her mind.

Twice Deb noticed Helen had brought someone home with her. Too scared the first time to do anything, she was sorely disappointed the second time. Peeking through the window all they were doing was going over samples and blueprints.

She is also relieved and perhaps slightly disappointed that she hasn't seen Mrs. Jenkins again. Deb isn't sure how she would react. How either of them would react. Would her former teacher even remember her? From school or the coffee shop? Did she even know someone else was in the room while she masturbated as she tongued...

"Damnit! Why did I have to start thinking about that again!" Deb stops weeding the little garden to wipe sweat off her brow. And tries to think of something else before she has to go upstairs and touch herself yet again.

"Here kittie, kittie, kittie." Deb hears causing her heart and stomach both, to lurch as she freezes in place. Her nipples are instantly hard as she knows exactly who is teasing her. And likely why.

Still on her knees, she looks over her shoulder and Helen is standing at the hedge, wearing that wickedly sly smile. Caught like a deer in headlights Deb can only kneel and stare. "Hey kittie kittie can you come out to play? See you tonight? Be sure to wear something... accessible." Helen's smile gets a little more wide and a lot more wicked, when Deb opens and closes her mouth without answering, then can only nod quickly and blush at the same time. With a wink, Helen walks to her car and leaves. Deb gets up and stands for a minute trying very hard not to think about what may... will? happen tonight. There is little chance she will be able to finish weeding now.

"Time for a shower." she says to herself. "A cold shower!"

The day crawls on, painfully slow. Deb brushes off Brad when he calls to ask if she wants to see the latest horror/slasher/sci-fi movie. Or was it a comedy? Deb doesn't recall, far too distracted. Thankfully Sandy, her house mate, said she was going out as well. Again Deb doesn't recall exactly what was said. Eventually she manages to distract herself, making dinner following a video recipe and finally the sun has set. Deb stands in front of her mirror trying to figure out which clothes could be considered 'accessible'.

After much internal debate, she settles on a pale pink strapless bra that hooks in the front. Matching pink panties. She ends up taking them off before she even finishes pulling them up her legs. 'Is that accessible... or just slutty?' Deb chews her bottom lip then shakes her head. 'No. No, it's just sensible.'

Now, what to wear? Pants are out of the question obviously. Skirt and blouse, like Mrs. Jenkins... Deb shies away from the thought, she knows where that will lead. Again! A dress? But which one, not that she has many. Finally she gives up and just picks a dark blue sleeveless button up blouse. Then a black skirt, neither too tight nor too long. Turning this way and that, Deb wishes she had some stockings instead of five pairs of pantyhose.

"Bare legs it is then." she tells her reflection.

Sandy hasn't left yet so Deb sneaks out the back door and slips through the break in the hedge. Now she is standing in the dark at the steps leading to her neighbours back door. And once again is very nervous. Maybe even more so this time. 'Oh god what am I doing! This is crazy!' Doesn't stop her from climbing the steps though. Deb wonders will she just watch, or will she... She almost laughs, 'Of course I'll be touching myself.! How could I possibly not? With a nervous shudder she reaches and the door easily opens. Deb creeps inside.

Where the hall meets the living room, she pauses and slowly peeps around the corner. The same lamp is on, but there is no one in the room and the straight back chair is gone.

'Am I too early?' Deb wonders, disappointed. Then she feels a slight breeze at her back as someone steps up, almost right against her. She doesn't jump but her heart pounds as Helen whispers in her ear,

"Who's a playful kittie?" Deb, rooted to the spot can only flinch as her hair is drawn back then light kisses on her neck raise goose bumps. "I'm so glad kittie kittie could come out to play." Helen whispers and gently nibbles on her earlobe. Deb whimpers at the sensation, then suddenly a blind fold is placed over her eyes, elastic tight at the back of her head. Fear spikes and Deb jumps!

"Wha..." but Deb is silenced by a finger against her lips as another hand stops her from reaching up to the covering fabric.

"Shh little kittie, it's all right." Kisses on her neck send shivers up Deb's spine.

'This is not what... not how this is supposed...' Deb thinks, not terrified but definitely, scared. And excited? The thought is interrupted by Helen pressing her body against Deb as she slowly caresses her way around and cups Deb's breasts. While her fear remains Deb shivers and whimpers.

"That's a good little kittie." Helen whispers and slowly turns Deb around. Deb twitches when lips are pressed lightly, quickly against hers. Then she is kissed again, not so quickly this time. A third time and Deb kisses back. She is wrapped into an embrace and their kiss deepens. It takes a bit before Deb lets Helen's tongue in to explore and entwine with her own. Hesitantly, Deb places a hand on the back of the woman kissing her, then her other on a shapely hip. 'Oh fuck! She is already naked!' Very nervous, she is unsure of what to do. 'But it is, kind of, exciting!' Just when Deb summons the courage to let her hands start exploring Helen's soft warm skin, the kiss is broken.

Deb's hand is taken and she is slowly led into the living room where Helen moves in behind her once again. A spike of fear and excitement runs through Deb as her blouse is slowly unbuttoned and pulled off her shoulders. She feels the fabric slide down her arms to pool at her feet. Kisses on her neck and shoulders as Helen gently fondles Deb's breasts through her strapless bra. Breathing hard Deb can only moan when the clasp of her bra is undone and it too is pulled away. Helen turns Deb around and pulls her into another deep kiss before gently guiding her backwards. Deb's legs find the edge of the couch and Helen pushes her down to sit.

'Oh my god! I don't... I don't think I can do this! Is she going to make me lick...' But her panicked thought is interrupted by soft warm hands slowly pushing her skirt up her legs. 'Oooh shit!' Deb trembles but doesn't resist.

"Oh my!" Helen whispers with excitement seeing Deb has gone commando as she drags her nails slowly back down then between her knees. Slowly Deb's trembling legs are pulled open. "Now, that really is accessible, my bad little kittie."

Deb feels Helen skin against her legs as the woman moves between them and she is kissed deeply again. Then those soft lips are kissing down her neck and chest as one hand caresses all around, but never quite touching her wet pussy. Deb's breath hitches when Helen kisses then gently bites her nipple. Deb can't help it, she pushes her chest out as she grips the fabric of the couch.

'Is this how Mrs. Jenkins felt?' And images of her teacher, naked, blindfolded and diddling herself flash through Deb's mind and she moans. Now she does indeed know and so wants to diddle herself too. Then Deb stiffens and her heart pounds at the next thought that explodes in her head. 'Shit! Am I being watched too!' Deb's fear is immediately drowned in excitement and the overwhelming need to touch her burning pussy! She lets go of the couch and tries to reach down between...

"My you are an eager little kitten aren't you?" Helen chuckles as she catches Deb's hand and places it on the squirming woman's breast. Within seconds Deb is using both hands to squeeze her breasts, pinch her nipples. She feels Helen shift then those caressing hands are replaced with soft lips and wet tongue on the inside of her thighs.

'Oh fuck,oh fuck, am I really going to do this? I'm not....' Deb's worried train of thought is buried under the pleasure of Helen's lips gently kissing her burning needy pussy! With a deep inhaling gasp, she spreads her legs wider. Helen takes two slow licks teasing her way around the very edge of Deb's vulva before a long slow lick right up her center! Deb arches her back and moans loud. Then that wonderful tongue is exploring, sometimes delving deep, sometimes barely brushing her clit. Helen is holding Deb's hips in a vain attempt to keep the squirming woman still. 'Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes! It feels so good, Deb can barely concentrate enough to imagine what this must look like. Then her clit is sucked between two lips and the tip of that wonderful tongue flicks across her bud relentlessly. Deb's legs clamp on Helen's head when she hears a noise from across the room!

'Someone is watch...oh fuuu...!' And Deb screams as she shudders with a mind blowing orgasm!

Just as she stops trembling and tries to catch her breath, Deb feels the couch sag beside her before her clenching hand is pulled off her breast and onto... 'A cock! A fucking big cock!' Deb almost cums again! Touching, exploring, her fingers acting as her eyes, Deb is panting hard. Then she is stroking his full length as she leans to the side and takes him into her mouth with a moan of passion. It is only then that she realizes that Helen had stopped licking her pussy. Another thrill runs through her when she realizes Helen must have stopped to watch. She can feel Helen's breath warm against her thigh. 'Oh god! She is! She is watching!' Deb can't take it any longer!

"Fuck! Stop, just stop!" Deb almost yells as she extracts herself from between the warm bodies. Quickly, one leg swung exaggeratedly high over where she thinks Helen's head would be, she pivots, then shoves the unknown man. Back he falls into the couch before she is climbing into his lap. With a gasp, Deb stops, turns around and then slowly tries working herself down onto his big cock, reverse cowgirl style. 'So she can watch! See everything!' When she hears Helen's purr of pleasure, Deb shudders! 'Oh god! He is so big! Deb licks her hand and strokes him, lubing him up more even as she lowers herself further. It takes a few ups and downs to get herself fully skewered. It feels so good that Deb pauses, immersing herself in the feeling of... 'being full!'

With a long shuddering sigh, Deb lifts herself up until he nearly pops out of her. Then with a slightly longer, definitely louder moan, she slowly, re-impales herself back down onto him.

"Ooo fuuuuck!" Slowly she rides, up and down, up and down. So lost in the pleasure, Deb doesn't realize at first what it is she is hearing. She can hear the squishy wet sounds of Helen's fingers working on her wet pussy. 'Helen is masturbating!' Pleasure sweeps through Deb's body and mind! "Oh my fucking GOD!" She cries and begins riding that long thick cock hard and fast!

Deb is now leaning forward, hands braced on the man's knees as she bucks her hips against the cock filling her. Strong hands grip her shoulders and pull her back against the man's hairy chest. Then those hands grab her by the breasts, holding her fast against him as he begins fucking up into her. She feels movement through the couch, then hot wet lips are on her nipple and heat of a body against hers. She can feel Helen's hand, moving frantically, banging against her leg as the woman diddles herself! At that, Deb can't even gasp as she cums, the scene she can only imagine, burning into her head!

The man grunts, breathing hard, then grunts again. She feels Helen move off her and suddenly, she is lifted and almost thrown forward onto her hands and knees on the couch. The man is ramming his cock into her hard from behind and it is so good, Deb's eyes are clamped shut under her blindfold.

Suddenly he pulls out of her and she grabbed by the shoulder, pulled off the couch and onto her trembling knees. Before she can even protest her desperate need, she hears another grunt from the man in front of her and something hot wet and sticky plasters her cheek. A hot body presses up against her side as another jet of cum splatters across Deb's upper lip, nose and her blindfold. With glee Deb reaches for his cock as she feels Helen's tongue on her cheek, licking cum from her face. Another blast, this time well aimed into her open mouth and Deb finally grasps the throbbing cock and quickly sucks him into her eager mouth.

An odd sound and a faint whir almost distracts Deb from another throb followed by a load of cum into her mouth. Gently slowly, she sucks as much of him into her mouth as she can. The man is starting to soften even as another, smaller load of cum is deposited in mouth. Deb moans as she pictures the scene in her mind. Helen licks more cum off her cheek and Deb turns to kiss her. Her hand is removed and the still unknown man extracts himself as her kiss with Helen deepens, swapping hot cum between them.

So caught up with post orgasmic bliss and the pleasure of making out with Helen, Deb is caught by surprise when her blindfold is pulled off. Blinking, she looks around but the man is gone from the room. With a giggle, she leans forward and licks some missed cum from Helen's chin then kisses her again.

"Don't worry, it will wash out." Helen says as she presses fabric into Deb's hand. Looking down she sees her blindfold has a big splatter of cum across it. Deb can't help but giggle. "So, did you enjoy that, little kittie?" Deb nods and replies,

"Can I come over to play again sometime?" Then a bit shy, yet with wicked grin of her own, she asks, "Can... can Mrs. Jenkins be there too?"

Not long after her playful little kittie has left, Helen is sitting on the couch. Still naked, her fingers are working a feverish pace on her clit. In her mind, she sees the gleam in her plaything's eyes when she asks if Lacey, no... Mrs. Jenkins can join them. Helen can feel her orgasm building, glances at the Polaroid in her hand again.

Smiling Helen on her knees beside a blindfolded Deb who is sucking a cock into her mouth. Both their faces are covered in cum.

With a gasp and a muffled cry, Helen orgasms!