Voyeur's Day Out

Story Info
Voyeur's fetish fantasies come true.
11.4k words
4.12
15.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - Tony from Darwin Australia sensibly keeps his fetishes about women using the toilet and having their periods to himself and does little to sate them, and figures that they will forever remain fantasies in his mind. This is until one day when Tony has the day off from work, goes hiking in a national park and encounters three tall and stunning Dutch girls Johanna, Anneke and Corrie who are on vacation in Australia. Will Tony get to see private female things he never anticipated seeing? Read 'Voyeur's Day Out' to find out for yourselves.

Please note that the story contains voyeuristic scenes involving urination, scat and menstruation, so if these themes aren't your thing this story might not be for you. Otherwise, please enjoy and rate and comment. All characters are aged over 18 and they and the situations described in the story are fictional, with any similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental and unintentional.

*

Fetishes and sexual preferences often can be traced back to events in a person's formative years. For example, a son who was the only boy among a large number of sisters with whom he played dress-ups could grow up to be a cross-dresser as an adult. A girl who grew up with a problematic relationship with her father -- i.e. Daddy Issues - might as an adult woman subconsciously sexualize things about her father and choose a man with the same flaws for a relationship.

For me however, there was no explanation at all that would explain my two bizarre fetishes in adulthood; those of women using the toilet and having their periods. I grew up in an ordinary suburban house during the 1980s and 1990s in the Australian city of Darwin as part of a nuclear family -- Mum, Dad, my sister Jane and myself, younger brother Tony. Nothing extraordinary happened at all.

Perhaps the attraction was that girls' toilet habits and periods were something that they obviously wanted to keep private and were none of my business? It would be like if I was presented with six different coloured boxes -- red, blue, yellow, green, orange and purple -- and was told I could open any of them but not the green one. I would want to look in the green box. There was also that disbelief that nice looking women actually went to the toilet and had their periods, while knowing at the same time that of course they did.

So what did I do about my toilet and period fetishes? Sensibly, absolutely nothing. Well not exactly. I would try to sate my fetishes in benign ways, such as going down the aisles at supermarkets where attractive women were buying toilet paper and feminine hygiene products. I would think about how the toilet tissue would be used to wipe their wet pussies and dirty bottoms while they were on the loo, and how their tampons would be inserted up their vaginas and their period pads adhered to the saddles of their panties for them to bleed into. At work, I would secretly time the pretty girls in the office when they went to the toilet, to determine if they were peeing or pooing, and if they were in there an especially long time I would speculate if they were menstruating.

Sometimes I would get my rocks off with scenes involving periods and toilets in movies, for example I liked one immature gross-out comedy set in a college where a group of stuck up soriety girls all had food poisoning, all of them rushing for the toilets and having explosive diarrhea. I enjoyed another movie where a female character would sit on the toilet in front of her gay BFF, and he would make himself useful by performing such functions as getting her more toilet paper when she ran out halfway through. Another of my favorite movies was a movie with a group of young couples going away camping in the woods and all the girlfriends getting their periods at the same time.

Online my searches to my fetishes were again somewhat benign. I would look up medical sites about digestive system issues for women or menstruation, or adverts for feminine hygiene products. I would look up embarrassing stories posted by young women that involved bodily functions or having their periods, liking stories such as a girl accidentally peeing herself during a long wait for a bathroom at a music festival. I liked another about a girl who when spending the evening with her new boyfriend sat down on the toilet after getting taken short with diarrhea, and only realizing too late that there was no toilet paper and she was stranded on the loo in a complete mess with no paper to wipe her bottom and having to call for help. Another girl while a bridesmaid at her sister's wedding had accidentally farted loud and smelly in the middle of the happy couple saying their vows, while another girl while at work in the office one day while on her period got a piece of her soiled toilet paper stuck to her skirt after finishing on the loo, returning to the office displaying not only her poo but her period blood to everyone she worked with.

Had I been married or had a serious live-in girlfriend the poor young woman might have been unaware that her toilet habits and feminine hygiene practices were being secretly fetishized by her perverted husband/boyfriend, but this wasn't the case. I hadn't been lucky in love, and at age 32 was very much single, living alone with my cat.

When I awoke before dawn one Friday in May, I wasn't anticipating meeting the love of my life. Nor was I thinking about indulging my toilet and/or period fetishes with pretty girls. I had a rostered day off from the office where I worked, and was going to enjoy it doing normal, healthy non-sexual activities.

After feeding my cat her breakfast, I packed my car and set off in the dark for Darwin city, intending to watch the sunrise over the ocean, have breakfast at a café in town that I liked then it would be off to a national park not too far out of town for some hiking. Much healthier than staying indoors all day reading about young women's embarrassing toilet and period experiences online.

I listened to the early morning show on the radio during the drive to the city, and it was definitely an extraordinary day in Darwin. It was 2016, and all sorts of strange things had been happening around the planet in the five months to date such as many premature celebrity deaths, bizarre sporting results and weird events in the world of politics. But to listen to the early morning callers, it was like the most bizarre thing was happening in Darwin right now, and it concerned the weather.

It wasn't some great disaster like Cyclone Tracy, which in 1974 and a decade before my birth had practically wiped the Northern Territory capital off the map. What was unusual was that for Darwin it was a cool day. The fine weather had an overnight minimum of 12 degrees, the expected maximum was 24, much like one would expect in autumn or spring in Perth or Adelaide, but far from typical for Darwin.

Many of my fellow Northern Territory residents were most disconcerted by this strange change in the weather, as tropical Darwin experienced just two seasons. There was the tropical wet season from October to April with high levels of humidity and monsoonal rain nearly every day, and then there was the dry season in the months between April and October with hot sunny days and barely a millimeter of rain in six months. We had transitioned into dry season, so this meant that a cool but sunny day for Darwin was most unusual.

Some people however rather than enjoying a break from the heat -- tomorrow's forecast was for 33 degrees -- didn't know what to make of it. Callers to the radio station were acting like it was not 12 degrees Celsius but 12 degrees Fahrenheit, maybe even 12 degrees Kelvin. I could have sworn they were about to declare a 'snow day' for the Palmerston area, with all schools closed for the day.

It was quite amazing given the Australia-wide weather forecast this Friday. The Australian capital of Canberra miles inland was not even reaching 12 degrees maximum, the same as the Tasmanian capital Hobart. Melbourne was cold and wet. Perth, Adelaide and Sydney were having similar weather to Darwin but none would be reaching 24 and the morning temperatures were all colder than in Darwin. The weather in the Queensland capital Brisbane and the Gold Coast region with a maximum of 26 and a sunny morning, but throughout the afternoon conditions would deteriorate and it would get windy and wet by nightfall. Only tropical North Queensland would be significantly warmer than Darwin today.

I wasn't at all bothered by the cooler than regular temperatures, was amused by the calls complaining about the weather and went to the Darwin waterfront to enjoy the magnificent Northern Territory sunrise over the ocean from Stokes Hill Wharf. Born and raised in Darwin, I had never tired of the Territory sunrises and sunsets in my 32 years, and 32 years from now would no doubt still love them.

Leaving the waterfront with the early morning sun having risen, I drove the short way into the CBD, parked and walked the short way down Mitchell Street to a café I really liked. I was amazed to see people passing by wearing jeans, jumpers and even parkas. I was wearing shorts, a tee-shirt and socks and hiking boots for my planned trip to the national park, and wasn't bothered by the colder temperatures of the early morning.

Equally not bothered by the cool morning air were three young women who had just entered the café in front of me, talking and laughing excitedly amongst themselves. The trio of girls who all looked to be aged in their early 20s stood out for a number of reasons -- their amazing heights for one. I stood six feet tall, but all three of these women stood at least two inches taller than me.

A second reason that they stood out was because they were all absolutely stunning, with the looks of angels. One girl was a brunette, her long straight brown hair hanging loose, the highlight of her pretty face big brown eyes. The second girl was a blonde with a doll-like face, her long hair wavy as opposed to her brunette friend's straight hair. Her eyes were blue in color. The third girl was a redhead, and her long hair was tied back in a loose pony-tail, her eyes green.

All three girls had fair complexions, their skin perfect, and apart from their ears they had no visible piercings, and no tattoos in the areas of skin that were visible. And the girls were showing plenty of skin, wearing short sleeved shirts with the brunette's top red, the blonde's blue and the redhead's yellow. The three girls' breasts filled the front of their blouses, and it was very obvious that all three were very well endowed young women.

On their bottom half all three girls wore blue denim jean shorts that showed the appealing shapes of their firm bottoms, and their very long and shapely legs. Like me the three girls wore socks and hiking boots, could they be going hiking like me today?

I could not tell at that stage, because I could not understand a word the girls were saying, they were talking a European language. Their European origins would explain why the cooler temperatures did not bother them too much this morning, they would be used to far colder weather back home.

But which European language were the three pretty girls speaking? It was definitely not an Eastern European language of Baltic, Slavic or Balkan origin, plus the girls didn't have the looks of this region. They were most definitely not speaking a Mediterranean language like Greek, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese, and they also didn't have Southern European looks. They were definitely not Scandinavian, these languages were distinctive and the girls didn't really look Nordic. The blonde maybe Swedish, the redhead possibly Danish, but unlikely.

So with Northern, Eastern and Southern Europe eliminated, this meant they were probably Western European. But which country in Western Europe? I could not speak French or German but I knew them by sound, and the young women were not speaking French or German. This eliminated France, Germany and Austria, and also Switzerland and Luxembourg.

Given the girls' height and that The Netherlands had people who were in general amongst the tallest in the world, I reached the conclusion that the three young woman were Dutch. Well, I guess they could have been from Belgium where the people spoke Flemish Dutch in addition to French and German, but I could never recall meeting anyone from Belgium.

My conclusion that the girls were Dutch and from The Netherlands was confirmed when they were escorted to their table and me to mine just near them and the brunette said to her friends in heavily-accented English, "Anneke, Corrie, remember we need to speak English more to be more fluent when we get back home to Amsterdam?"

"Yes Johanna," said the blonde girl. "It just so easy to speak Dutch and not think to speak English."

"Don't worry Anneke, I do it all the time," said Johanna.

"You are more fluent than us Johanna," said the red-haired girl, who given the brunette was Johanna and the blonde Anneke must have been Corrie. "You seem to pick up English better."

"That's because I have one semester in England as exchange student," said Johanna. "Now let's order, we need our energy for our hike."

Eavesdropping is certainly not a polite pastime to engage in, but while I pretended to be looking at my phone as I waited for my breakfast I was unable to resist listening in to the conversation of the three pretty Dutch girls. It seemed they were in the third week of a six week vacation to Australia, had been to Sydney before flying to Darwin for about six nights, then back to Brisbane and the Gold Coast before visiting Melbourne and Adelaide ahead of returning home to Amsterdam.

Johanna, Corrie and Anneke were discussing their previous days' excursion, a day trip to the Adelaide River to see crocodiles and saying that they were looking forward to an evening dinner cruise this evening. But it was their activity for today that interested me most. The girls were dressed for outdoor activities, Johanna had said they were going hiking and their destination was the same national park as the one I was visiting. The scenery in the park was great as it was, having these three absolute hotties there would only make things better.

The three girls and I finished our respective breakfasts and headed to the counter to pay. We went outside into the sunny morning, and while my car was parked in a car park just up the road the three girls had parked their hire car in a bay just near the café. It was the brunette, Johanna, who took the keys and was headed for the driver's seat.

"Johanna, I don't know how you drive car on left-hand side of road," commented tall blonde beauty Anneke. "I could not do it in million years."

"Yes, you are much braver than me," the pretty redhead Corrie said. "If I try to drive car like that, I get too confused, it feel like I back to front."

Johanna was pretty casual. "It is okay, I drive in England when I exchange student here. Plus in Darwin, it is much quieter on roads. No way would I be brave enough to drive in Sydney, never in million years."

The girls climbed into the hire car, Johanna started the engine and drove away, and I went to my own car, starting it and making for the National Park. I could be sure what route the trio of Dutch tourists took because I never caught sight of them on the drive out of time, but when I turned into the car park of the national park's visitor center, I saw their car parked near the front entrance and three tall young European hotties with brown, blonde and red hair going inside.

I parked, grabbed the stuff I would need for my own day of hiking and headed inside, where the Johanna, Anneke and Corrie were talking with the lady at the counter, the girls buying bottles of water and the lady going through the map with them, explaining that while it was safe to swim at a waterfall, stream and pool where their planned hike would take them, it was essential that they obeyed all signage and did not stray from the paths. They must also not enter any other watercourse, due to the presence of certain large reptiles known to snack on Australians and overseas tourists when given a chance.

A local, I knew all the rules of the park so simply paid my entry, bought several bottles of water and took a map, and went through into the main entry of the park where the three Dutch girls were getting ready for their own hike, putting on hats, taking drinks of water and applying sunscreen to their fair European skin, before putting the sunblock lotion back in the backpack the girls were carrying.

There were plenty of interesting sights even so close to the visitor center, several termite mounds and a fenced field in which a herd of water buffalos were grazing, signs warning people not to enter the paddock. Among the massive buffaloes some wallabies also grazed and hopped around, and a pair of Jabiru storks took their rest near a lake.

Johanna, Anneke and Corrie were interested in the unfamiliar sights, getting out their cameras to take photos of themselves. As I put on my own hat and sunscreen, pretty brunette Johanna looked over at me and smiled.

"Hi, weren't you in café in Darwin this morning?" she asked.

"Yes, that's right," I said. "I'm Tony."

"Nice to meet you Tony, I'm Johanna," she said as we shook hands. "And these are my friends Anneke and Corrie."

"Hi, pleased to meet you," I said, shaking hands with the pretty blonde and redhead. In addition to being such tall girls, they were also very strong girls, all having handshakes much firmer than most men I had met.

"Nice to meet you Tony," said Corrie and Anneke in unison.

"Are you from Darwin, or visiting on holiday from interstate?" Johanna asked.

"I'm local, Darwin born and bred," I said. "I've got the day off work today, so I thought I'd come for a hike."

"You are lucky, Darwin is so beautiful," said Anneke, admiring the scenery.

"Yes, we don't have anything like this back home in Amsterdam," said Corrie.

"I noticed that you were going to take some photographs," I said. "If you like, I could take some of you all together?"

"Yes, thank you Tony, that is so nice of you," said Johanna.

The pretty trio handed me their cameras and I took a series of photographs of Johanna, Anneke and Corrie together, standing in front of the termite mounds, tropical vegetation so different from their home in Europe, in front of the visitor center and posing with the water buffalos, wallabies and birds in the background. Also in the paddock was a windmill which I got into the shots. With Johanna, Corrie and Anneke being Dutch, they would have been very familiar with windmills, but this was a tall skinny Australian Outback type windmill with a water tank and pool aside for the animals to drink at, not the type of windmills one would find in Holland. As I took the photos of the girls, we chatted about Darwin, The Netherlands and the girls' experiences in their vacation Down Under so far.

"Well thank you so much Tony," said Johanna as I handed the cameras back to the girls.

"No problem at all, happy to help," I said.

"You take good photographs," said Anneke, looking at those on her camera. "Are you professional photographer?"

"No, nothing like that, I'm an accountant," I said.

"I'll send these to my brother and sister," said Corrie. "They love photos of crocodiles I send them yesterday."

"If you see any crocodiles in this park, I wouldn't get too close for photos," I laughed.

Johanna nodded. "Yes, lady in visitor center warn us not to swim anywhere other than pool with waterfall. Well, thank you again Tony, so nice to meet you, we better go on our hike."

"Thanks Johanna, so nice to meet you all, have a great day and holiday if we don't run into each other again in the meantime," I said.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers