Voyeur's Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But while I could not of course see what the three girls were doing on the toilet, I could hear it courtesy of recording their toilet noises, and while it was pretty faint I could hear them talking and laughing, not to mention peeing, their poo splashing into the toilet, the girls farting and them unwinding toilet paper to wipe their bottoms then flushing the toilets once they were done.

However, I didn't need any of the girls' toilet paper from when they sat on the toilets in the female bathroom at the visitor center, I had a bag full of it from when they needed to go for a shit in the clearing. I got out length after length of toilet paper the girls had used out of the plastic bag, sniffing the red period stains and the shit stains. Again, I didn't know which girl's period blood or shit I was smelling but who cared, Johanna, Corrie and Anneke were all equally hot and I was going to smell all of their poo and menses anyway.

I admired and sniffed length after length of toilet paper the girls had absolutely shit all over, the smell of girl poo turning me on more and more, especially the toilet tissue with heavy soiling more than skid-marks. I found the lengths of toilet paper they had wiped their wet pussies with after they had urinated, and could smell the girls' pee among the stronger odor of menstruation. I got the wet wipes the girls had used to wash their bottoms after they finished, and smelled their periods on the ones applied to their front bottoms, and the smell of poop on the ones used to clean their back bottoms.

There could only be one conclusion to this, I grabbed my cock and it took just five minutes of hard jerking off to reach my orgasm. My ejaculated a bodily substance that Anneke, Corrie or Johanna were not capable of producing -- a tidal wave of sticky white semen that went into the tissues I had ready.

Lying back on my bed, recovering my breath, reliving my memories of the day, I went to take a shower, water running all over me as I thought about Johanna, Anneke and Corrie having fun on their dinner cruise this evening, my erection rising again as I reminisced about seeing Johanna's brunette pussy, Anneke's blonde pussy and Corrie's redhead pussy when they were performing their bodily functions and swimming completely nude.

Drying off, I thought about how today had turned out so differently to I imagined would when I woke up this morning. Never had I thought that any of my fetishes about pretty girls going to the toilet and having their periods would come to life, but thanks to three tall Dutch female tourists it had happened all at once.

I put on clean clothes and contemplated my 'souvenirs' of my day of voyeurism. Obviously I couldn't keep a bag full of girl's dirty toilet paper and used menstrual products in my house and would have to dispose of them, but I would always have my memories and photos of this Friday. Every sight, sound and smell was firmly locked into my brain.

So, what would happen on my next rostered day off? Perhaps I would go hiking at the national park and meet a trio of attractive blonde, brunette and redhead female tourists from America who needed to poo in the bush while on their periods? If not American, maybe a similar trio of English girls in the same situation? Perhaps some French, German or Danish girls? Three nice blonde, brunette and redhead Australian girls visiting Darwin from Melbourne? Or three pretty girls from across the Tasman in New Zealand?

It was pretty unlikely the logical side of my brain reasoned. Today's events with Johanna, Anneke and Corrie were a one-off, a freak series of happenings not likely to be repeated, not even if I lived to be 100-years-old. But there was always hope, and given 2016 was a bit of a strange year perhaps my next visit to the national park would see me hiding in the bushes perving on the private moments of pretty young women again? I could only hope.

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.