Voyeur's Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of the girls' feces was still very strong, plus their feces were messy -- not diarrhea -- but about the consistency of oatmeal. Their pretty faces registered disgust at the thought, and they nodded, laughed and moved out of the clearing.

"Well, waterfall and swimming stream here we come," said Anneke, the young blonde carrying the backpack.

Johanna picked up the plastic bag of the girls' waste products for disposal. "Yes, I really look forward to swim."

"Me too, I cannot wait to get in," agreed Corrie.

The girls exited the bush and resumed hiking up the trail. I lowered my mobile phone and binoculars, and still finding it hard to believe I had just seen what I had, emerged from my hiding spot. I went to the clearing, where three big piles of smelly girl poo remained behind, even more flies coming in to check it out and lay their eggs.

I stood perving at the three girls' poo with a throbbing erection. Despite my fetishes, had I not seen the girls and happened to wander in here and come across the three piles of feces I would probably have been repulsed, as it could have been guys that had done this. However, it was obvious that the feces and wet patch from urine were left by girls, due to the spots and clots of menstrual blood also apparent on the ground and on the poo.

The flies buzzed around the poop, and I thought to myself would the maggots that hatched and pupated have Dutch accents as adult flies as a result of spending their larval stage eating the smelly poo from three pretty Dutch girls rectums? Maybe, but it was weird to be thinking like this. However, I was already weird enough standing here with a huge erection, filming the three girls' poo and reminiscing seeing different colored bodily wastes coming out the three holes between their legs. Yellow from their urethras, red from their vaginas, and brown from their anuses.

And my fun wasn't over yet. The three girls were heading for the waterfall and swimming hole. This meant they would have to undress to some degree. And I wanted to see that. I really wanted to see that. I turned off the video on my phone and made haste for the waterfall.

*

Due to being a local and knowing the national park better than three Dutch tourists, I was already concealed in the tropical vegetation overlooking the waterfall, swimming hole and stream eagerly awaiting the girls' arrival, listening to the sound of frogs croaking and birdsong from the trees.

They made their appearance at about half past one, me hearing their voices first then the girls appeared, very enthusiastic about the beautiful sights among the shady trees, all three of them taking photos and selfies. I also noted that the girls were taking it turns to carry their backpack as Anneke had been carrying it when they left the clearing where they had emptied their bowels and changed their period pads for tampons. Now it was redheaded Corrie who was carrying the backpack.

Corrie set the backpack down, and the three girls extricated a towel, fittingly a maroon towel. I watched as the girls sat on a bench at the water's edge and untied and removed their hiking boots and their socks leaving them barefoot. My erection went up as I looked the young women's pretty bare feet. Although it was fairly minor in comparison to my toilet and period fetishes, I had a great liking for attractive girls with nice bare feet, and Corrie, Anneke and Johanna's bare feet scored an A plus.

"It is strange how we see nobody around today," said Anneke.

"Yeah, not even that really nice guy Tony we meet this morning near entrance and who was in café," said Corrie.

I thought that if the girls knew I had hid in the bushes to watch them peeing, pooing and menstruating

Johanna nodded. "Yes, we never see him again, it was good of him to take photos of us together. Apart from park ranger, we see nobody else since then." She looked around and smiled at her friends. "Which is good for us, if other people around then we could not go skinny dipping like now."

Could today get any better? It did very quickly as I watched the stunning trio undress, observing them removing their tops to show their large breasts restrained by white bras. The girls then unfastened and pulled down their denim shorts, and stood barefoot in their bra and their panties, their white underwear with flowers on them so pretty.

In unison, Johanna, Corrie and Anneke reached behind their backs and unclasped their bras. I drooled as I watched the girls take away the undergarments, exposing their beautiful big breasts. I focused the binoculars more on their boobs, admiring their nipples as they put their brassieres with the rest of their clothes. Then the three girls pulled down their knickers, the panties sliding down their long legs and they stepped out of them, leaving all three women completely nude.

As had been the case when they were pooing in the clearing earlier, I admired the girls' bare bottoms and Johanna's brown pubic hair, Anneke's blonde pubic hair and Corrie's red pubic hair. I focused my binoculars more on the women's nudity and tried to keep my phone camera steady to film them in their complete state of undress.

One of the best things about Anneke, Corrie and Johanna was that they had no tattoos or piercings spoiling their beautiful naked bodies, even their navels on their flat tummies had no piercings.

Johanna got the girls' roll of toilet paper out of the backpack and placed it near to where they would enter the swimming hole. "Swimming or bathing when you have your period makes you feel so much better," she said.

"Especially when you have scenery like this, makes you forget you have period in first place," said Anneke, looking at the lush tropical vegetation around the pool and waterfall, me hoping that the pretty blonde wouldn't notice me hiding in the bushes, perving on her nudity with binoculars.

"Only problem is I bleed so much when I get out of bathtub when I having my period," observed Corrie.

"It same for Anneke and I, that is why I have toilet paper handy for us," said Johanna.

My eyes felt like they would burst as I watched the three naked nubile girls squat slightly, and put a hand between their legs to their pussies, each of them taking hold of their tampon strings and pulling their feminine hygiene products out of their vaginas.

They certainly had heavy menstrual flows. In just a few hours, the slim white tampons I had seen Johanna, Anneke and Corrie insert up their pussies after they had their shit emerged swollen to a massive size with dark red period blood. Johanna bent over, me perving on her bum as she did so and got a sanitary waste bag out of the backpack, she and her friends placing their full and no doubt smelly tampons into the bag for disposal.

I noticed a droplet of red period blood drip from Anneke's pussy onto the rocks as the young blonde and her friends made their way to the lagoon. They dipped their bare toes into the waters, before plunging in.

"Crocodiles cannot smell our period blood can they?" Anneke asked as she splashed water on her bare breasts.

Johanna laughed. "No, you thinking of sharks. There's no sharks here for sure, and no crocodile either, I think it too far for them to walk to come and get us."

Corrie was also amused. "From what I see yesterday if there are crocodiles, you not safe any time of the month."

Even if I was a crocodile I would have considered the trio of young Dutch women too pretty to eat, and enjoyed watching them swimming instead, which is exactly what I was doing through my binoculars in the cover of the bushes, while filming the girls skinny-dipping for later viewing.

I focused on the girls' big naked boobs soaked with the fresh water, their bare bottoms and their saturated snatches with triangles of pubic hair to match the hair on their heads. The girls swam around and frolicked, the physical and hormonal effects of menstruation flowing out of their bodies and into the lagoon water, making them feel so much better.

When the girls finished their naked swim, I watched eagerly as the girls exited the lagoon, period blood immediately running down their legs. They grabbed their roll of loo paper, each girl taking a big wad of toilet tissue and cleaning away her blood from her upper thighs, then wiping her pussy, each wad of toilet paper coming away from between the girls' legs covered in their period discharges, the girls putting their loo paper in the sanitary bag with the tampons extricated from their vaginas before their swim.

Corrie, Anneke and Johanna shared their maroon towel to dry off somewhat, but did not fully dry off at this stage, leaving the sun to do the rest of the job. They sat completely nude on a rock together, drinking some water and talking as they enjoyed some apples, bananas, oranges and raisins for lunch.

None of the three girls had inserted new tampons at this stage, so I was treated to the wonderful sight of them sitting with their legs apart showing off their snatches. I perved on their vaginas, focusing my binoculars on their feminine areas, loving the sight of the dark red period blood on the girls' fanny flaps.

With lunch over and the girls now dry, they again got toilet paper and wiped their bleeding pussies, the tissue emerging from between their legs with big scarlet stains. Then for the second time in a few hours I was treated to the sight of Johanna, Anneke and Corrie taking new fresh white tampons and inserting them up their pussy holes.

The three women stepped their bare feet into their panties and pulled them up, then covered their big breasts with their bras. Their denim shorts were pulled up their long legs, then the girls put on their tops. They put on their hats and sunglasses, reapplied sunscreen to their fair and flawless European skin and after putting on their socks and hiking boots, set off back down the trail with Corrie carrying their backpack this time. Their only stop was a bin, where Anneke disposed of the apple cores, orange peel and banana skins plus the sanitary bag containing the three young women's used tampons and the bloodied toilet paper used to wipe their menstruating pussies.

I emerged from my hiding spot and followed the girls back down towards the visitor's center and park exit, keeping out of their sight on an adjacent trail. After two hours we were back, and if today couldn't get any better I saw the three girls heading for the ladies' toilets.

The toilets at the visitor's center were enclosed of course, but had no glass panes around the top. A wall separated the female toilets from the male toilets, but at the top there was just a row of bars. This meant if one was in one toilet block one could hear what was going on in the toilet block for the other gender.

The girls had already gone into the women's toilets by the time I drew level, and I heard Corrie say, "It will feel good to get my tampon out and put on a pad again."

I heard Johanna and Anneke agree with their friend, the two girls also looking forward to exchanging their tampons for napkins, and I could hear a rustling noise as the girls were no doubt extricating period pads from their backpack for them to attach to their knickers.

Of course I could not see what they were doing, but I could hear in great detail, and not wanting to draw attention to myself by loitering around the girls' toilets I made my way into the men's room where I wouldn't attract the suspicion of visitor center staff or passing park rangers. I stood against the wall separating the male and female toilets, able to hear the girls closing and locking their cubicle doors, me imagining them pulling down their shorts and then their panties to sit on the loo. How I wished I could be any one of the three girls' toilet seats and have their bare bottoms sitting on me.

I turned my mobile phone's recording function on to try and capture the sounds from the female toilets, and the first thing I heard were faint rustling noises as sanitary pads were unwrapped from their packets, peel-back strips and wing tabs removed before the fresh white feminine napkins were pressed into the double cotton saddles of three pairs of lowered panties and the wings wrapped around. There came the clicking sounds of the lids of the sanitary waste bins as the girls disposed of the packaging of their new pads and the blood-soaked tampons pulled out of their vulvas.

The next sound was the splashing, trickling of the three young women urinating into their respective toilets, their piss splashing into the water and against the porcelain, me thinking about how the yellow peel streams exiting the girls' urethras were turning to a pinkish color in the loo, as their menses mixed with their urine.

The sounds of the three girls tinkling died away and I heard them unwinding toilet paper from the roll holders to wipe their wet pussies. Then came the unmistakable sounds of all three girls farting on the toilets they were sitting on, their wind echoing in the bowls ahead of squelching noises and all three women's anuses releasing a rush of feces which splashed into the toilet bowl, the girls then all getting more toilet paper to wipe their bottoms.

For the next five minutes, I continued loitering in the male toilets, keeping quiet as the girls remained sitting on their toilets in the adjacent ladies' room with their shorts and panties around their ankles, farting and pooing and then pooing again, the sound of them advancing the toilet rolls frequent, the girls seemingly relaxed and chatting and laughing, much like they had done when they had defecated in the bush earlier this morning.

I listened eagerly as I heard more private toilet noises coming out of Johanna, Anneke and Corrie's bottoms and them wiping their stinky asses with more toilet tissue, me imagining the big red and brown stains smeared all over their toilet paper. Their bowels were really working overtime today, it must have been due to their girls' problems. Due to my online reading about girls' toilet habits and periods to satisfy my perversions I had learned that women's bowel movements tended to be messier, more frequent, smellier and with excess flatulence, causing longer sessions on the toilet and more toilet paper usage during that time of the month. It was certainly true for Johanna, Anneke and Corrie today.

The sounds of the girls advancing the toilet rolls was heard again, and then two toilets flushed and I heard the occupants exit the stalls after pulling up their shorts, panties and period pads, then washing their hands at the sinks.

I wondered who the two girls who had finished were and the girl who was still sitting on the toilet, when Johanna answered my question by asking. "Anneke, you okay in there?"

"Just a minute Jo," Anneke called back. I heard the young blonde farting hard on the toilet, before a number of 'plop-plop-plop' noises were audible in the loo as the last of her poo exited her anus. Anneke unwound toilet paper three times in a row to finish wiping her bottom and vagina clean, then I heard her flush the toilet and emerge, washing her hands and talking with her friends, before all three exited the ladies room.

I waited a minute or so before I emerged from the men's toilet to get my raging erection under control, but found it hard to control it when I passed the ladies' room to find that the smell had followed the three girls out of the toilet. I paused temporarily outside the bathroom that the three girls had absolutely stank out enjoying Johanna, Anneke and Corrie's toilet smells, before heading into the visitor's center to the exit.

The three young women were chatting with the visitor center staff, thanking them for a great day and complimenting them on the wonderful national park, before making their way to their car. I noticed that a young male staff member was checking out Johanna, Anneke and Corrie's bums in their denim shorts as they made their exit. Presuming that the young man didn't share the same perversions as I did, if he went into the female toilet block I don't think he would have thought the girls' bottoms were so nice given the smells they had left behind themselves. And I doubt he would have been turned on by the fact that all three girls had period pads attached to their knickers for them to bleed into.

I saw Johanna driving out of the car park and made my own exit from the national park, making haste for Darwin. During the drive home I considered getting changed to go back into town and go on the evening water cruise like the girls were. But that probably wasn't such a good idea. Meeting them in the café this morning was pure chance; that we were going to the same national park pure coincidence but if I turned up in the same place as they did tonight, Johanna, Anneke and Corrie might suspect me of being a pervert who was stalking them. They would have been correct on the first part at least ...

Instead, when I reached home I parked my car in the garage and rushed inside, feeding my impatient cat then heading for my bedroom with my backpack and phone, my erection throbbing in anticipation of what I was going to do next.

The national park had a gift shop that sold a variety of souvenirs -- soft toys, tee-shirt, postcards, pictures, postcards and books among others -- but the souvenirs I had brought home from my visit to the park were not purchased from the gift shop or indeed purchased at all.

With trembling hands I opened my backpack and extricated the plastic bag in which Corrie, Anneke and Johanna had placed their dirty toilet paper when they had taken a shit in the bush, the three sanitary bags in which they had placed their soiled period pads, and a fourth sanitary bag containing the girls' full tampons and the toilet paper they had used to wipe their pussies when they went skinny dipping at the waterfall.

I pulled down my shorts and underpants to free my erection, then while masturbating looked at my mobile phone and the videos I had shot of the three girls pooing in the clearing. It wasn't good quality footage by any means, but I captured the girls' lowered underpants and shorts and their pubic hair, genitals and anal areas. Not to mention the sights of them peeing, pooing and menstruating and using toilet paper to wipe their bottoms, plus the sounds of them talking and the girls farting.

Looking at the scenes of the girls changing their period pads for tampons I extricated the napkins from their sanitary bags and admired the blood stains on the soft white stay-dry covers. I couldn't tell which sanitary towel belonged to Johanna, Anneke or Corrie but it really didn't matter. I sniffed the musty red feminine smells on each girls' period pad, playing with the pad's wings as I did so.

Johanna, Corrie and Anneke had all been farting a great deal when they emptied their bowels, both in the bush and when they went to the toilet at the visitors' center later in the afternoon, but from sniffing the rear of their napkins where they would have been in contact with the each girl's anus,, it was obvious that all three had been experiencing problems with wind beforehand. I sniffed the smells at the rear of their feminine products, and imagined the girls farting into their panty pads.

As I watched the film of the girls undressing, taking their tampons out of their pussies and then swimming completely nude, I admired not only the feminine beauty of the three tall stunners, I but sniffed these very tampons plus the toilet tissue applied to their pussies after they got out of the water and before they inserted new tampons. Like the blood stains on the three girls' period pads, their tampons had that same unmistakable fishy and feminine smell of menstruation and it drove me wild. Why couldn't I be one of Johanna, Anneke or Corrie's tampons or period pads?

Of course, I had no film images of the girls on the toilet later in the afternoon, nor could I get hold of any of their toilet paper used during the visit to the ladies' room or their tampons they had changed for panty pads. This toilet paper had of course been flushed down the loo when the girls along with their pee, poo and period blood when the girls finished on the toilet, and their tampons placed in the feminine waste bins in the cubicles.