Voyeur's Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Tony, you have a nice day," said Anneke.

"Yes, thanks Tony," said Corrie. "Enjoy your own hike."

"I will, thanks Corrie and Anneke," I said, me and the trio of girls exchanging a wave before they set off up one of the trails, Johanna carrying the girls' backpack.

I was a little disappointed as I watched the girls depart, their long legs and cute bums accentuated by their denim shorts. I wished that they had invited me to join them, but they probably wanted to talk about girly things plus with me older than the women by at least a decade, I would have been out of place. However, if they wanted to talk about private things not for my ears all they had to do was speak their native Dutch, and I would be completely lost.

Also as overseas tourists they no doubt would be careful of men, and been wary that out on the hiking trails with no witnesses I might not be as nice as I seemed back at the visitor center and in fact the new version of Ivan Milat. Johanna, Anneke and Corrie might risk adding their names to the list of unfortunate tourists who vanished without trace in far-away places if they trusted a man they only just met in an isolated place. Of course I wasn't like that, but the pretty trio weren't to know that.

Setting off on my own hike, I thought about how pretty Johanna, Anneke and Corrie were and on several occasions found the front of my shorts and undies tightening. I kept hoping to meet up with them again but to no avail, given the national park was a large place with lots of hiking trails. I also noticed that there were very few people around today hiking, despite the fine but cooler than normal weather. I saw an older couple, a group of four hippie-like backpackers and two park rangers, but nobody else including the three Dutch girls -- until mid-morning when I was walking up a path and heard young female voices with European accents.

I would have gone further and said hello to Johanna, Anneke and Corrie but stopped short when I heard their voices.

"I cannot believe that ladies' toilets back there were out of order," lamented Corrie.

"Yes, they absolutely disgusting and I need to go to toilet really badly," said Anneke.

"Well, lucky we prepared so welcome to great outdoors," said Johanna. "There nobody around today, so we go in there to go to toilet, nobody can see us so we have privacy." The tall brunette indicated a small clearing through the vegetation, and opened the backpack, my eyes bulging as she extricated a roll of toilet paper and a disposable plastic bag, holding them up.

"Do you think there are snakes?" asked Anneke, the pretty blonde looking worried. "I would not want to meet taipan."

Corrie laughed. "You worry too much about snakes Anneke, back there you get scared when you see lizard."

"I need to go to toilet so badly that I risk meeting snake," said Johanna.

"Me too," agreed Corrie, me seeing the young redhead massage her tummy.

"I cannot hold on until we reach next toilets on map," agreed Anneke.

My heart was racing. I was in that position now, where I could do the right thing and go on my way and leave the girls to do their business in privacy. Or I could take cover under the cover of the lush tropical vegetation and indulge at least half of my perverted fantasies. So what did I do? Hoping that there were no snakes nor spiders, bees, wasps, ants or scorpions in the undergrowth, I dived off the path, took cover in the plants and watched in eager anticipation as the three girls entered the small clearing, getting my phone ready and holding it up to record everything, my binoculars in my other hand to get a better view of the girls performing their bodily functions.

Johanna set down her backpack and the toilet roll, and stood in the center, Anneke to her left and Corrie to her right. The three young women stood facing me, no idea that I was there and I watched in eager anticipation with a growing erection as each girl unfastened and unzipped her denim shorts and slid them down her long legs to her ankles.

I saw all three girls were wearing white bikini style-panties with floral patterns, and interestingly each girl's floral panties were color coded to her top. Johanna was wearing a red top, and the flowers on her knickers were pink and red in color. Anneke was wearing a blue top, and her knickers sported blue flowers. Redhead Corrie wore a yellow top, and fittingly her knickers had yellow flowers as the pattern.

It was so great seeing the pretty trio in their panties, but my attention soon went between their legs. I could see in each girl's knickers an oblong shape between her legs, and wings wrapping around her panty saddle. I began to salivate and sweat in equal measures. Johanna, Anneke and Corrie were on their periods. If they weren't menstruating, then why were they wearing sanitary napkins in their knickers? Could today get any better? I

Seconds later the day did get better as Johanna, Anneke and Corrie all took hold of their panties and slid them down their shapely legs to join their denim shorts down around their ankles before squatting down in a line facing me, their knees wide apart.

I could barely keep my hands steady on my binoculars as I took in the wonderful sights in front of me. The girls' panty saddles of their lowered underwear were facing me, and I perved at the perfect sights of their napkins attached to their knickers. As to be expected the three women's feminine hygiene products were absolutely saturated with their period blood, Johanna, Anneke and Corrie having bled everywhere over their pads, massive scarlet blood stains all over the soft white stay-dry covers of their panty pads looking like crime scenes.

All three girls were obviously menstruating heavily, and I could see evidence of this as I perved on their pussies, me seeing blood seeping out of their vaginas and dripping onto the ground. I looked more intently at their crotches through my binoculars and noticed that while all three girls removed their pubic hair from their vulvas leaving their pretty pink vaginas hairless, the same was not true of their pubic mounds. Each girl sported a lush triangle of pubic hair on her feminine mound, Johanna's dark brown pubic hair proving she was a brunette, Anneke's curls of blonde pubic hair proving she was a natural blonde, while if Corrie's fair skin wasn't proof enough she was a natural redhead her red curls of pubic hair proved it 100 percent.

Perfectly hidden in the vegetation, the girls completely unaware of my presence, I looked more closely at their genitals, their wide open legs providing me with a wonderful view of their beautiful pussies, the blood making it even hotter. I looked closer at each girl's tight little anus, eagerly hoping that each of them needed to poop.

Again, I felt close to a heart attack or stroke as from Johanna, Anneke and Corrie's tight little urethras came streams of bright yellow pee, each girl pissing on the ground over which she squatted, their pretty faces showing relief as they emptied their bladders. They continued urinating, their piss continuing to mix with their menses, me seeing a big clot of period blood come out of Johanna's pussy and go onto the ground with her piss.

I watched the girls pee streams die down and then come to a stop with a couple of splashes of urine, and Johanna took the roll of toilet paper and unwound herself a few sheets, handing the loo roll to Corrie and Anneke and they did the same.

It had been a longstanding fantasy to watch a chick wipe her pussy after a piss, and now I could observe not only one but three girls doing just this, as Corrie, Anneke and Johanna scrunched up their toilet tissue and wiped their vaginas. As to be expected, the three girls' toilet paper came away from their pussies soaked not only with urine, but covered in red stains from their menstrual blood too.

Each girl placed her piss soaked, blood stained toilet paper in the plastic bag and remained squatting, her legs wide apart. I looked at their anuses through my binoculars, eagerly anticipating what was going to happen next. I had seen yellow piss coming out of the three girls' urethras, and red menses coming out of their vaginas, now it was time for the brown shit to come out of their anal openings.

I watched with perverted delight, watching the girls' anuses open and close quickly as they farted, each girl releasing her wind from her bowels. The three women continued squatting and farting, their pretty faces looking even cuter each time they passed gas, or giggled about their flatulence, waving their hands under their noses to get rid of the smells.

Finally though, each girl's face took on an expression of straining before they all farted again, only this time their anuses remained open and I watched as poo came out of Johanna, Anneke and Corrie's rectums, splattering on the ground. They didn't stop there, with the three girls again breaking wind which resulted in even more shit coming out of their asses and going all over the ground they were squatting on, spots and clots of menstrual blood going over their feces.

When the girls were farting I had been too far away for me to smell them, but now that all three had defecated and I was lucky enough to be downwind from them, I could smell their bowel movements very clearly, the strong odor of their shit driving me wild. It seemed that I wasn't the only one interested in the smell of girl poo, a large number of flies were now arriving on the scene to check out what was going on.

Again, the girls unwound toilet paper from their roll, and I watched eagerly as they wiped their bottoms, dragging the toilet tissue from front to back from their vaginas, down the sensitive skin separating her vulva from her anus and to her rear opening. Their front bottoms stained he paper red and their back bottoms left huge brown stains as the three girls cleaned their anal areas, then placed the soiled toilet paper they had absolutely shit all over into the plastic bag.

The three girls wiped their dirty bottoms again, this toilet paper suffering the same fate, covered in Johanna, Anneke and Corrie's period blood and poo. Pretty redhead Corrie even farted on her toilet paper as she wiped her bottom. How I wished I could have been Corrie's toilet paper.

Clearly they were nowhere near finished, and I watched as the girls remained squatting and continued to poo, feces intermittently coming out of their rear openings and the girls getting toilet paper to wipe the excrement away from their anal openings and buttocks, before placing it in the bag. The girls were obviously close friends, having no qualms about peeing, pooing, farting and menstruating in front of each other. They continued to squat, their long legs apart, their shorts and knickers down around their ankles, chatting in both Dutch and English and laughing and joking as they wiped their smelly bottoms and cleaned away their never-ending flows of period blood from their vulvas, with all three women completely relaxed more like they were sitting in a café enjoying coffee rather than defecating in a national park clearing.

The flies, eager to get to the girls' poo did annoy them a little, especially when the flies directly landed on the girls' pussies or their bottoms or landed on their soiled, shitty toilet paper as they were wiping themselves clean, but they just shooed them away and continued emptying their bowels, the pile of poo under each girl's bum now very impressive, the plastic bag filled with poo, piss and period-stained toilet paper the smells of their excrement drifting my way on the breeze. I doubt though that the girls would have been so happy and relaxed had they known a guy at least ten years older than them was not only watching them but filming them as they performed their bodily functions while menstruating.

And on the subject of menstruation, I could not believe how much blood was emerging from each girl's vagina, obviously Johanna, Anneke and Corrie were on the heaviest days of their monthly cycles, or maybe they just all had naturally heavy periods? Whatever the case, Johanna, Corrie and Anneke's uteruses were working overtime today to shed their linings, sending crimson tides of menstrual blood down their birth canals past their cervixes and out of their vaginas and into their panty pads. Again, I looked at the three girl's period pads attached to their panties, and it struck me as odd that menstruating women would wear napkins for hiking, rather than insert tampons.

However, I would soon find an answer to this, as the three women approached the end of their massive pooing session, Anneke letting out a huge fart and an avalanche of sticky, messy shit came out of her rectum leaving her butt covered in residual poop.

"Could you please pass me the toilet paper?" she asked, me watching as Corrie who had the toilet roll passed it via Johanna to Anneke, the pretty blonde Dutch girl using heaps of it to clean her dirty bottom, Anneke's smelly shit covering the toilet tissue. Corrie and Johanna expelled the last of their poo from their rectums, both girls farting as they finished defecating.

"Could I please have the toilet paper back now?" Corrie asked, squatting with her anus covered in shit.

"Sure Corrie," Anneke said, taking more loo paper to finish cleaning herself, before handing the toilet roll back to Johanna, who took several lengths of toilet paper for herself then passed the tissue to Corrie. All three used plenty of loo paper to finish wiping themselves clean, then stood up, the girls placing their last pieces of soiled toilet paper in the bag, flies fighting each other to get inside to check out the girls excrement, more flies fighting over the girls' poo on the ground plus their clots of menstrual blood that had seeped out of their snatches while squatting.

With their shorts and underwear still pulled down around their ankles, I watched as the three tall girls shuffled away from their feces and Johanna took hold of the backpack, Corrie returning the toilet roll to it and me enjoying the wonderful sight of the three girls' bare bottoms, on display courtesy of them still having their pants down.

Anneke looked down at her knickers and her period pad. "We did bring the tampons, didn't we?"

"Of course, they're right here," Johanna said, bringing out another clear plastic bag which contained a box of tampons, a packet of sanitary napkins, some feminine wipes, a packet of period pain tablets, a bottle of hand soap and some sanitary waste bags.

First, she took the feminine wet wipes and each girl pulled two out of the container. I watched and filmed as each girl squatted, putting a wipe between her legs and applying it to her fanny, washing her vulva thoroughly. Johanna, Anneke and Corrie pulled the blood-stained wipes from their pussies and put them in the bag which contained their dirty toilet paper.

Then the girls turned their backs to me, and bent over. I watched with a throbbing erection as the cheeks of the girls' bare bottoms parted, giving me a great view of their butt cracks and their tight little anuses. Given the three massive piles of smelly girl poo that sat on the ground where the trio of tourists had been squatting, it was hard to believe that three such tight little openings had released so much excrement, but that was obviously the case, I had seen it with my own eyes.

Johanna, Anneke and Corrie then applied the second wet wipes to their anal areas, the three girls washing their back bottoms as thoroughly as they had washed their front bottoms, getting rid of the residual poo smells around their rear ends, before placing these wipes in their waste bag.

Next the girls took the hand wash and a bottle of water, thoroughly washing their hands. This was understandable as they had feminine hygiene requirements to deal with, and given they had just been pooing and had wiped their bottoms they didn't want to transfer any germs from their feces to their vaginas.

Johanna took the tampon box out, each of the girls extricating a thin, cylindrical white tampon, and I eagerly anticipated the girls sticking them up their vaginas. This wasn't long in coming, I watched intently as the girls turned back to face my direction showing me their pubic hair, unwrapped the tampons from their plastic packaging, then squatted slightly and got the tampons into position under their boxes.

Guys into porn of course love nothing more than seeing guys sticking their cocks up girls' vaginas, but with my fetishes seeing three pretty girls on their periods inserting tampons up their pussies well lubricated by their menses was off the planet hot. I watched as the girls adjusted their freshly inserted tampons so they were comfortable and in the right position to absorb their feminine flows, the strings hanging out so the girls could remove them later.

Johanna again reached into the bag of feminine supplies and removed three flowery sanitary waste, keeping one for herself and handing the other two to Anneke and Corrie. The three girls bent down and took hold of their panty saddles, removing the wings wrapped around their knickers first, and then pulled the adhesive pads from their panties.

"Why did we wear pads this morning when we know we are going hiking during our periods?" Anneke asked. "Sanitary towels are not comfortable for that."

"It is because we are all pads girls, and wear pad most of the time, tampons only for exercise," said Corrie. "First instinct for me when I wake up and have my period is to put on pad not tampon."

Johanna nodded. "I prefer to wear pad too, but it not the best for hiking. Some girls use tampons all the time, not me, it too uncomfortable to go to toilet with tampon inserted and you risk poo getting on the string."

The girls talking about their periods was such a turn on as I watched them fold up their blood-filled napkins, folding them over bloody side facing inwards and then wrapped the wings around. Each girl put her dirty and soiled period pad into a sanitary bag, and the bags in turn were placed into the disposal bag with their used toilet paper and wet wipes.

Having touched their vaginas while menstruating and handled their used sanitary napkins the girls washed their hands again, and I watched as Johanna, Anneke and Corrie reached down and pulled up their panties, Johanna's brown bush, Anneke's blonde bush and Corrie's redhead bush all vanishing under white floral knickers. The women adjusted their pants around their boxes and their bums, then reached down again, pulling up and fastening their shorts.

Johanna put the female supplies back in the bag, but clutched her tummy and grimaced as she did so, this sort of setting off a herd reaction in her friends, Corrie and Anneke doing the same, also rubbing their tummies as menstrual cramps went through all three girls' reproductive systems.

"Would you like some period pain tablets?" Johanna asked her friends as she took the pills out of the bag. "I start to cramp up again."

"Yes, thank you," said Anneke. "I just have massive cramp."

"Thanks Johanna, I have cramps too," said Corrie.

The girls each took two period pain tablets and swallowed them with water, before putting everything into the backpack save for the bag containing their used toilet paper, wipes and sanitary disposal bags containing their used napkins.

"There is bin up the trail a bit, we put this in there," said Johanna, tying up the handles of the bag.

"What about our poo?" Anneke asked, indicating the place where she and her friends had had their poo, many flies swarming on the girls' excrement jostling for places to lay their eggs.

"Yes, I don't really think we should leave our poo behind like that," said Corrie. "It seem a bit dirty."

"It will be okay," said Johanna confidently. "Look at all the flies, they will lay eggs all over the poo and then the maggots will hatch and in a few days' time there is no shit left. It is not like we leave our used toilet paper or our period pads behind." She laughed. "Anyway, I don't want to put my poo into bag and carry it to bin. How about you Anneke, you want to scrape your poo up into bag? How about you Corrie, want to collect your poo off ground and carry it with you?"