VR Discoveries Ch. 01

Story Info
A mind control story of two friends in a VR MMO.
2.6k words
4.42
16.5k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kikosu
kikosu
6 Followers

Author's Note:

This story started as a few paragraphs, just a manip on hypnohub. But then i felt more and more invested, and it grew into a whole story.

Content warnings: mind control, and later in the story some trans and other gender bending stuff

Hope you enjoy,

Chris

****

I woke to Sasha's emergency message on my phone. It was in all caps just to underline the gravity of the situation.

"WE NEED TO TALK RIGHT NOW! PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE, BFF CODE! WE NEED TO VOICE!!1!!!!1!"

I think I may be a bad friend, but my first reaction was boredom followed by annoyance.

I was not sure if this would be any different the last dozen times she claimed bff rights. Like when she wanted to tell me at 4AM that she may be getting addicted to the VR MMO we've been playing lately. Or when she called me 6 times during a single workshift, first to tell me that she may be into girls. Then in a following barrage of calls with at most 30 minutes in between them, to come out as bi, then just lesbian, bi for sure. No infact she may be pansexual. Possibly into exhibitionism. Nope just hetero but bicurious. Only to finish with a text of "No definitely pansexual".

So feeling a bit heartless I took a quick shower, washed my teeth and started my morning coffee before calling her on our private voice chat.

"Hi Sasha, what is it? Should I pack a shovel?"

"Hi Lori! Do you still have that low level Elf character we played on a while back?"

I took a second to think. So there was no emergency. That was good. Did I even remember the right password for that account?

"I think so?...What is this about Sasha?"

"There is this custom area made by a player near the elf starting zone. It is the coolest. You need to come check it out right now. It will freaking rock your world. Like I went through it like seven times already! "

I checked my clock, 9 AM. Even a short dungeon would take 30 minutes at least. "Sasha darling, have you been grinding this place all night?!"

"Sleep is for the week Lori! Get on my level!" She sent me a winky face emoji. "No joke Lori, this dungeon is gonna change your life. It's the freaking best. I wanted to record it and send a vid to the devs, cause they are getting beat at their own game. But the creator disabled recording, spoilsport. Im at spawn, meet you there"

I had an off day, so i guess i could spend the day getting lost in an mmo. I finished off my fresh coffee and started to dig around for my VR gear.

Around 30 minutes later i was in the elven starting zone, and even before i loaded in Sasha's graceful elf character was running circles around me. The original idea was to roleplay twins so we were both around 5 feet nothing, with the usual petit but slender elven build, that made the rule 34 artists go nuts. It was at an offline meetup a few months later, that I realized it was my online friend's actual body type in real life. I guess some people are just THAT lucky.

"Hold up there bucko this gal here is under leveled. We'll have to take it slow if you don't want me to port home every 5 minutes." I told my over excited friend.

"No prob, I've got us both teleport tickets." Sasha was already opening a trade window to me and offering the very expensive teleport tokens. Sasha was never one to hold on to money, and 2 tickets were a small fortune in virtual gold. Something was fishy.

"Sooo who gave you these shinies?" I probed

"The creator of the dungeon, Jeff. He was so impressed by my performance that when I mentioned that I have a friend who would adore it he just gave me the tickets for free. Ain't he the coolest? Creative, hot and nice too. Well at least his voice is hot. He has that... "

"Sasha darling..." I interrupted, it seems I had to be playing the paranoid one this time. Once Sasha started thinking with her ovaries there was no stopping her. "Are you sure this guy can be trusted? I mean you remember that guy on raid night right?"

"Oh geez. That shit stain was such a creep. Well Jeff is nothing like him. He was a perfect gentleman all the way through. Do you have the ticket ready?"

"Allright...." I sighed in resignation, I guess Jeff has been already elevated to divinity status. The best I could do was try to minimize the fall out if this actually went bad. I looked up the teleport ticket in my inventory and hit use.

The destination was apparently inside the first room of the player made dungeon instead of the main gate. It was expected etiquette and just good manners to let the players start when they wanted and not drop them into danger. One mark against Jeff so far. Not a good start, since we haven't even began yet. The room was pretty standard. One of the default "Mossy Dungeon Tile 2"s. A brick hallway leading into the shadowy distance up front. Before I could examine the tile choice and extrapolate on the authorial intent further, Sasha began to drag me ahead with giddy excitement passing intersection after intersection. For a brief moment I saw a red text pop-up appear in the center of my field of vision. A consent clause and dungeon info. I only saw "Dungeon: Cave of Discoveries - Warning Adult Material" before Sasha dragged me through it and I heard the tell-tale chime of accepting a quest. Well shit.

"You are going to love this Lori. I just know it. It's this way, it's pure genius..." Sasha said while pulling me on a right turn into further darkness and what looked like a dead end. Just a wall of dark gray bricks, same as every other, and a small door with no handle or lock. The universal language for "You need a special key to unlock this dummy" or just a placeholder texture.

As I stood there confused, Sasha was walking back and forth stomping on bits of the floor with big jumps. "It should be here somewhere, i just know it....Just wait a sec Lori i nearly got it..." she grumbled.

"Wait Sacha, this is supposed to be a trap? Are you sure this is safe? I'm super low level." Then Sasha yelped in triumph as the brick beneath her feet began to sink in a sinister fashion.I heard something click and a vibrant green light flooded the corridor. I heard Sasha murmur "God I love this part..." She was staring at the glowing wall just behind me. Then I saw her eyes go dull, and her face took on a rapturous expression that I always associated with bad porn actresses faking orgasms.

I spun around to see whatever had done this to my friend. A second after I started berating myself for my stupidity. I wasn't on my maxed out raiding character, I didn't have my full debuff resist rings. I was playing a measly noobie character with low low stats. And sure enough as soon as I glimpsed the source of the illumination I was hit by the Enchantment debuff. I was frozen in place unable to move a muscle or even my eyes as I stared transfixed at the originator of the spell.

It wasn't much, all things considered. A glowing spiral sigil painted in green magical ink over the unimpressive walls. Then the whole spiral began to move in a langurious spin, and I felt my enchanted eyes trace its every move. Unable to look away, I was powerless to pay attention to anything else but the spiral. Its slow circular motion, the winding coils spreading across the wall. Following the tendrils back into the center where they set out again in endless motion. And then like so many times in VR I was hit with a case of vertigo and could no longer focus on anything. Just experience and absorb its existence without judgment.

In a daze I heard a deep male voice. But as if it was an extension of the spiral. I just let its words flow into my mind without further thought.

When the symbols on the walls started to slow down, I began to regain some of my focus. I was still a quivering mess, my digital and physical bodies both filled to the brim with horny chemicals. My senses felt crazed, and languid at the same time. It felt like I was getting caressed from the bottom of my shoes to the tip of my elven avatar's pointy ears. But I could at least move my eyes from the enchantment now, and...

Oh my god...

Oh my god!

Oh my freaking god!

Sasha was so god damn hot.

How could I not notice it before? I always considered Sasha's avatar a lazy one. It was just basically her physical body with elven ears. But now...I never really had a thing for boobs before. But Sasha's slender mounds were driving me mad like no washboard stomach did before. Her throat was slender and begging to be kissed. Her slender legs were making me want to lick and worship every inch of her skin. Apparently I was lusting after my previously non-benefits bff, like she was Jason Momoa. I guess I should tell her I'm into girls too now before things got complicated between us.

Both of us were naked which was weird, but that didn't even make a bleep on my radar at the moment because Sasha was reaching a hand down to my crotch. Oh my god! Oh my god her hand on my stomach was making my insides melt. She gently scraped her fingers across my pussy lips and just from that featherlight touch I creamed myself all over her digits. I would have felt embarrassed if I could form thoughts over the earth shattering orgasm. Sasha placed her come covered fingers in her mouth and licked them off with visible delight. Then she leaned over to me with desire in her eyes. My mouth opened on reflex.

Before I knew it Sasha was kissing me, and I could feel myself on her tongue. I felt breathless, boneless. So good. Feeling so good should be impossible or at least illegal.

"I wish you could see yourself right now Lori. Your are soo goddamn sexy with that thoroughly fucked expression. " Sasha whispered in a voice that was pure caramel and want and fucking.

I was melting into her. The praise, the smell of her, the taste of her on my tongue. It all crested over me and made it impossible to think, just feel. Then Sasha leaned into me and whispered.

"Let me tell you a little secret for being such a nice little slut. Right now... Everyone will be like this to you. You will want them like you do me. Like I do you. Lori, You will want to fuck and suck and take and be taken by everyone in this game! Isn't that amazing?"

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. Sacha wouldn't lie to me, but how could there be anyone like Sacha? She was perfect in every way. A goddess of elven femininity and sex.

That's when the closed door slid open, revealing a small crowd of the most beautiful people in the universe.

Everyone in this game was just so attractive. My pussy was becoming a sloppy mess, and my brain was following suit. Having so many ravishing, and lovely people in such close proximity was doing weird things to me. Every imperfection or fault I saw in them was just making them all the hotter.

Impossibly the new group of hotties were nearly outshining Sacha loveliness as they undressed. The tentative glimpses of glorious cocks and pussies made me positively salivate. I heard Sacha's voice from beside me.

"I know what you want, Lori. Since it's your first time I will lead you through it. Follow my lead, and it will be all good. And remember that it's just for 30 minutes that's the debuff limit. Make it count"

I copied Sacha's movements trying to convey the thoughts that were raging inside me. Silently begging with my whole body for any of them to take me and use me in any way they wanted. I would not resist, and I would love every second of it.

A pair of deity's answered my heartfelt plea. A wide shouldered dragonborn and a curvy cat girl with red flowing hair. They came in holding hands and made a beeline for me after having a few words with Sacha. The words did not compute, but i saw everything i needed to. I saw the growing erection of the handsome dragonborn. He found me desirable. And i noticed the hand the catgirl had fingering her glorious pussy while licking her lips and looking my way. She wanted me too. When she spotted me staring, an impish smile spread across her beautiful face and the catlike goddess lifted her come covered fingers up to my mouth. I licked her nectar off her fingers. Glorying in her lust and attention. She laughed and said something to the dragonborn in a throaty voice. My brain no longer cared about language, only about sex and desire.

The catgirl began to push down on my shoulder with her other hand and at the same time, the rough palms of the dragonborn were grabbing my hips from behind. My insides melted and warm juices began flowing down my thighs, I was so ready for this. I leaned forward and he pushed into me. He was big and stretching me to my limits in all the best ways. While the amazing cock of the dragonborn fucked me into a delirious daze i kept sucking on the catgirl's fingers still in my mouth, trying to get just one more little taste of her on my tongue. I moaned in loss as she removed it from my mouth, but then she started to lick and tease my tits instead.

But all the while, in this whirlwind of desire that I was losing myself in, my eyes searched for Sacha. She was getting double penetrated by a muscle packed dwarf and an amazonian woman with a prodigious penis. Sacha was moaning and responding to their desire with wild abandon. A goddess in her element, shining like a star. My true north that kept me together. Then Sacha caught my gaze and reached for me. I grabbed on to her slender hands like a lifeline. It was all too much, the passion, the loss of control. Having Sacha so close, so sexual, so lovely. Just so Sacha. I was fraying at the edges. Sacha's green eyes were holding me hostage. I saw her lips move, but it took me a little bit to piece together that she was talking. It was hard to think while the dragonborn and the catfolk were... working me.

"I love you when you are like this, you sexy little slut" was what she was saying. But Sacha was leaning closer to me, and my mouth opened without thinking. Wanting her lips on mine was reflex. Then she kissed me and I felt her tongue duelling with mine. The kiss was deep and all encompassing. All the while we were pushed together by the hard trusts of the gods fucking us.

And everything was right in the world again. Everything felt so perfect.

Then my brain stopped processing as I was overloaded on sensation and more...

kikosu
kikosu
6 Followers