VR Discoveries Ch. 02

Story Info
Lori tries to reconcile her feelings and her experiences.
2.7k words
4.39
6.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kikosu
kikosu
6 Followers

Author's Note:

I try to write in a way that each chapter has some sexy/fun stuff in it. This chapter is a bit more internal so it took me a while to figure it out.

Content warnings: mind control (not really for this one chap), and some non consensual themes.

Hope you enjoy, don't forget to comment if you liked it or have some feedback

Chris <3

**

I slowly woke from my happy little daze. My thoughts were a jumble. It felt like that one time i was in a car accident. I was in shock or at least that's what i reminded me of. But this time instead of a car tail ending me, it was the aftereffect of a good dozen orgasms. I remembered where I was and what I was just doing in jolts. Me and Sacha, my best friend, went into a player made dungeon and got caught up in a charm trap. Swirling symbols, hypnotic voices the whole nine yards. Then came the orgy. With people I didn't even know. Embarrassing didn't even begin to cut it.

I once again noticed the light weight of the VR visor on my head. It came to me that I was still in game. I could feel the cold stone below me, or at least the equivalent in brainwaves that the helmet transmitted. I could smell the light moss from the dungeon tiles that I was lying on. I couldn't smell the copious amount of semen and other juices that i knew were all over however. Oh right, fluids despawn super fast, they are hell on CPUs. I was rambling... Shock... right. But I could also feel the soreness in my body. My lower muscles were given one hell of a workout, digital or no. Like, what the actual fuck just happened.

I slowly took in my environment. People were... laughing. There was a small group of avatars off to the side a few feet away. A tall dragonborn, a cat girl, a petite elf, a tall human woman and a stocky dwarf. They were all dressed in traditional adventuring gear. Now with the effect of the Enchantment gone they weren't that good looking after all. They all looked beautiful and cool, obviously. Everyone made their characters hot in MMOs. It must be a law or something. Complete train wreck or runway model. No in between. But on a second look, they weren't the "have my babies now gorgeous" as I remembered. The group was laughing and joking like old friends. Sacha was there too, arms around the shoulder of the huge human woman with skimpy "barbarian" clothing. Now that the sexual energy left the room they looked like normal people. Like regular geeks talking in game. But what happened in the last 30 minutes wasn't in any way normal. I slowly felt the shock recede and confusion and panic take its place.

One of the players, the dragonborn, took notice of me and began to walk over. He was rather tall at 7 feet, gold scales and clad in the traditional paladin gear set. He had a pitcher of beer with him that he handed over to me. My character's tiny elven hands took it almost by reflex.

"You might wanna take a few sips. I know it doesn't hydrate you IRL but it helps I swear. As the organizer I always feel compelled to take care of people after a big event like that. " The dragonborn, Jeff I remembered, said to me with an awkward smile. But all I could see was what happened a few minutes ago. How he grabbed my hips and ...

Jeff's eyes narrowed as he looked at me and seemed to notice something. The rising panic perhaps? How this was quite possibly the most uncomfortable moment in my whole life? Then he turned around and bellowed

"SACHA! What the hell is this?!"

I flinched from the sudden burst of sound. It seemed the rest of the group did too. I saw Sacha's petite elven avatar hide behind the amazon, like a kid who did something bad. "Eeeh, Lori just gets awkward after sometimes. She can be pretty shy you know... "

"This" the furious dragonborn jabbed a hand my way "is a bit more than shy! The girl is terrified! There was one rule, Sacha. One freaking rule!."

"Hey don't take this out on me Jeff. Lori was totally with us the whole time. I know her alright? She needed this as much as I did."

Sacha's trademark temper was coming to the fore. She forgot she was supposed to be on the defensive and instead began to stomp toward the dragonborn twice her avatar's size.

"Its CONSENTUAL non-consentual. No buts." replied Jeff, the dragonborn.

"She was into it right? You were such a little minx Lori, I loved it." said Sacha smiling down at me still sipping the digital beer sitting on the ground.

"Consent beforehand. I'm not gonna be a freaking predator online alright. No matter what twisted fuck is in your head okay?! " Jeff and Sacha were having a straight up shouting match at this point. I was scared, but it was starting to become more and more awkward instead. Like going to dinner at someone's and their parents start arguing.

It seemed I wasn't the only one losing track of the conversation because the red haired cat girl butted in sometime later. "Alright guys, stop it. We are not getting anywhere with this, with so much emotion in the room. Let's pick this up later. Also me and Danny have to go to work in like 15." She said motioning to herself and the amazon. " Yes, this is a fucked situation, but we are adults here, and we can talk this out. Jeff you got this. I will be available through text if you need something." And just like that the party was over and people were logging out and teleporting away. Before I logged out, stunned and quite a bit confused, I received a message from Jeff.

"First off I would like to apologize for whatever shit show just happened. For whatever that's worth. This wasnt how I planned to start the weekend either. When it comes to first impressions Im pretty sure that's the worst Ive done. I thought she onboarded you properly before this whole thing. Here is my IRL phone number, You can reach me on this if you feel comfortable. I would like to talk this over, before feelings get hurt. Misunderstandings like this can get ugly. "

At least he tried. I'm not sure I cared. It was 11 AM on a Saturday and I was tired like I ran a marathon. I was sore in places I didn't know what to think about. And to top it all off. Apparently, Sacha's emergency was an online fetish club. Splendid.

I was done. So I did the only reasonable thing to do when your friend fucks you over. I blocked her, buried myself in work and didn't talk to her for the next week.

**

My reward for doing the reasonable thing was apparently feeling like absolute shit.

I was straight as an arrow. One guy at a time, only dick. No fucking around. Cheating was never even in my genetic makeup either. I wasn't ever really adventurous when it came to positions, but I branched out from missionary and doggy on a regular basis. My sex life was fulfilling even if I often went without boyfriends for seasons at a time. And then a week ago the Thing happened.

I wasn't an oversexed teenager anymore. At 32 I was an adult woman confident in her sexuality and knew myself enough that occasionally it was more fun to skip out on the monkey business and continue with a fascinating conversation or movie instead. But after Sacha and Jeff's impromptu consent-optional orgy in that freaking sex dungeon, I was a hot mess.

I barely remembered or realized what happened in the moment, but it looked like my mind was taking ultra HD recordings. Whenever my thoughts wandered at work I was subjected to hyper detailed memories of what seemed liked the most erotic 30 minutes of my life.

Jeff's dragonborn fucking me while his cat girl girlfriend was holding my hips in place and peppering kisses on my ass, my neck, and what felt like every nerve ending I had. Flashbacks of Sasha getting double penetrated by a burly dwarf and an amazonian woman, looking absolutely radiant and screaming in desire and joy. Me and Sasha hugging each other and giggling like madwomen as we try to kiss but keep clicking our teeth together while we are both getting railed from behind.

My dreams were even worse. I woke up panting and in drenched sheets more often than not. My hormones were going wild, and the only thing keeping me sane was my battery operated little friend. And to top it all off, it was taking away my usual escape too. When my life, or work, or family got too much I always knew that I had my online games to retreat into. It wasn't healthy I knew, but everyone deserves a little escapism now and again. I had my run ins with video game addiction in my youth, but I had it under control. Usually.

On the next weekend, after a hard week's work I took my high level character to a solo farming spot. A place that was hard enough that it needed my full concentration not to die. My health bar became my barometer. Dead? Focus harder, and stop trying to remember the Thing. And within a few minutes I was in my element. The weight of the VR helmet almost seemed to disappear. My brain was firing on all cylinders, actions and spells coming one after the other, easy as breathing. I was in the zone.

I was just clearing up the latest pack of mobs when I made a small error. Well it wasn't an error per say, it was all calculated. I had pretty high debuff resist on my raiding character. And the imp was basically side dressing in this zone. But 1% still works once in a hundred. My character was hit with a Hypnosis spell from the low level mob. My screen went all fuzzy and green on the edges, and the middle was filled with all kinds of floating symbols and spirals. I lost control of my character as my avatar started to stagger toward the Imp, zombie-like. Then the spell broke after 1.5 seconds. Duh, I had like 15 levels on the bastard. But the damage was already done. I quickly blasted the monster to oblivion with a spell and logged out.

I took the visor off and placed it on the table, next to my pc. Then I plopped down on my bed and pushed my pants down just to double check. But I was pretty sure what I was going to find downstairs.

I was wet as hell. I gingerly touched my labia with an explorative finger. I shuddered in response. I was super sensitive too. Like a high school girl at prom excited. This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't some deviant or pervert. I tentatively began to touch myself. It felt great. Damn it.

My subconscious seemed to be having a field day, and not caring what my brain thought on the matter. And that just made me even more annoyed. I was in the right damn it. I did the right thing. Sacha and Jeff, and all those cyber perverts were in the wrong. I was basically roofied. Just because I enjoyed it during the time didn't make it any less fucked up.

And here I was jilling my pussy to a memory of losing control. Of losing all my inhibitions. Forgetting all the religious studies. Forgetting my mother's long tirades about wolfish men and loose women. Letting go of all my past hurts and prejudices. And just let myself enjoy it. Just for the sake of it. Not to make babies, or to help soothe the ego of a boyfriend. No. Just because it felt so fucking good.

I felt myself coming closer and closer to climax. But my hands weren't enough. Not today. I grabbed the dildo from my nightstand. It was never left unused for long this week. I pressed the tip of the sex toy to my snatch. I was horny as all hell, but I still had enough presence of mind to warm it, and lube it up a bit. Then I pushed it homeward. In my mind it wasn't the thin piece of plastic that entered me, but Jeff's dragonborn dick. The fingers teasing my clit wasnt mine but a cat girl's teasing digits. I felt my memories overlap with reality, and I was back in that carnal moment. I wanted them to touch me so much. The spell effect made me want it more than I ever wanted anything. And that just made it all more sexual. The fact that it was no longer my choice. That all my misgivings and second guessing was pointless next to this massive tide of pleasure. The whole situation was making me hotter than I ever thought possible. I heard the sloshing noises my pussy was making as I kept slamming my toy as far it went. I fumbled with the end to turn on the vibration switch. The button caught and the toy began to pulse. Once, twice. Then weaker a third time, and sputtered out.

Oh for fucks sake! The battery died on me. I was so close. So fucking close. I tried to change the angle a bit, maybe I could get there with the analogue method. I found a good spot and began to focus on it, while my other hand was pushing down on my clit with quick touches. This wasn't happening. I wasn't going to get blue balled by a pair of AA batteries. I felt my skin stretch tight like a rubber band about to snap, but the climax was just out of reach. I focused back on the memories of that lurid 30 minutes that haunted my dreams. If the body was unwilling then the mind would have to do. I imagined myself getting touched by the two beautiful avatars again, but my brain was a jumble and it wasn't really doing it for me. Then a pair green eyes came to mind. Sacha's eyes. She was looking at me with desire and mischief. Her tongue darted out to lick at her lips, grabbing one more little taste. A little taste of me. And suddenly I was coming. Coming so hard that my legs were shaking. It was almost scary, it was so strong. But then wave after wave of liquid pleasure washed over me. My hips and insides were clenching so tight that I felt myself arch off the bed. I faintly felt the dildo slide out of me as my clumsy fingers lost control of it. And all the while my mind kept showing me an HD movie of Sacha french kissing the breath out of me.

It took me a solid minute to come off the high. My breath was ragged and uneven. Every limb and muscle in my body felt like it had the consistency of a pool noodle.

That was.... Something. I was still seeing stars.

Righteous indignation seemed to have nothing on earth shattering orgasms.

Here I was wrung out, sore, and confused.

I was straight. Obviously. This was what straight people did. They masturbate to their long time platonic best friends. Their same gender *girlfriend*, and then come super hard to it.

I was going nuts. Keeping my distance wasn't helping either. I was disgusted with myself. I took a bracing breath. Then I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and rolled over to the other side of the bed. I left quite the wet patch after my 'self-ministrations". I felt my cheeks redden. This wasn't me. I didn't wet my bed sheet with my juices. I didn't have deviant fetishes. I wasn't a vixen, or some other colorful adjective describing a female animal that my mother would use.

But maybe, just maybe it wasn't Sacha's fault. I was adult enough to realize when I was projecting. And at the end of the day Sacha was my friend. I owed it to her. Even if this was going to be a bitter pill to swallow. But first things first. I needed to talk to Jeff about this whole madness.

kikosu
kikosu
6 Followers